VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixy, honey, you just get away from this altogether. That is no way to live life. Don't let that vortex take you down. You have the good sense to be horrified by this. Go with that now.

Rage is some over weight loser i already had it out with..

Hes not a great rapper but still better then the skr kids.. That said, no matter how you cut it, ryan here sure wasnt the fastest kid in richard simmons summer camp.

http://www.myspace.com/mrragemusic

Pixy, honey, you just get away from this altogether. That is no way to live life. Don't let that vortex take you down. You have the good sense to be horrified by this. Go with that now.

but the sad thing is that they will recruit new kids.. :banghead: they're "famous" now...

Well, i do agree more wiil be 'recruited' but this not an overly popular crowed atleast.. 80 at the show and that was a big thing for them, so i dont think they have people beating down the door to hang out with them.

ICP should just make a diss song to them, that be a fitting end.. Dissed by the band they oh so wanna b.

Rage is some over weight loser i already had it out with..

Hes not a great rapper but still better then the skr kids.. That said, no matter how you cut it, ryan here sure wasnt the fastest kid in richard simmons summer camp.

http://www.myspace.com/mrragemusic

Holy ! They seriously all look the same.... it's like there is a Horrorcore prerequisite list to check off.

My husband and I were talking more about the case (we're the ones that knew Mark in younger days). I thought I would add in some info that might offer more understanding to at least Mark's actions (since we didn't know his wife, I can't postulate as to what she was thinking). Mark had a SERIOUS problem with alcohol from his teens until at least 30. I mean SERIOUS ... to the point where he had many friends turn away from him, because he was so difficult to be around. By the time my honey connected up with him in about 1990, Mark was EXTREMELY active in AA, clean as a whistle and really, really outspoken about his sobriety. Our thought that I wanted to share with you is that Mark knew that one could have be a "wild-child" and still turn it around. Perhaps these were the rose-colored glasses he was looking through when he dealt with Emma and her 'wildness.' He felt that 'this too will pass' and to just hang in there with his precious daughter and see her through the difficult stages of her life. Likewise, perhaps Mark was able to identify and wish to mentor Sam, thus having blinders on when seeing (or, not seeing, as it were) the danger. He also came from a 'broken home' and knew the pain that both Emma and Sam perhaps were feeling. His Dad died when Mark was either in high school or younger. His Mom remarried eventually (a state cop or sheriff department, we think, but a non-city-type cop). He, too, died of some illness. Now his Mom has lost her son, as well. I can't fathom the pain she must feel.

Thank you, wadahoot.

That really does shed some light on Mark's perspective raising Emma. Sounds like he saw a lot of darkness in his own life before ever encountering horrorcore via his daughter.

I can see how his experiences may have influenced his decisions with Emma. Of course, it's possible his wife may have had a different approach that he had to navigate and compromise with, too. In the end, they both came together to take an approach most of us on the outside don't quite understand.

Thanks again for continuing to share your insight. I'm so sorry you're grieving a friend and his family.

I noted on this link that was in the 1st thread Post 46 http://boardreader.com/t/Wicked_Underground/Please_Read_yclX3f8e.html?o=40

that the posters mention that Sam (or someone) was signed into his MySpace account (they don't say which one) on Sept 18. Add to timeline?

hummm, I eta, but it didn't show up ... probably shouldn't add it to the timeline ... posts 60 & 61 say that it looked the same since Sam left for the concert. I assume they mean his MySpace account showed him as online, but I'm not clear if they mean when he left from Cali-Virginia or from Virginia to the concert.

I don't understand why everyone seems to imply that this tragedy has anything to do with the music these kids are listening to.Especially being members of websleuths we should know that anyone can snap,no matter what race,religion ,background etc....

I don't understand why everyone seems to imply that this tragedy has anything to do with the music these kids are listening to.Especially being members of websleuths we should know that anyone can snap,no matter what race,religion ,background etc....

I've probably said this at least 4 times now, I don't think it's the music everyone is referring to, it's the actions of the artists. Not the music.

....but there's "actions" from people that sing in church choirs, I do understand that most actual rappers actually come from rough places...these kids rough places are inside of their souls however,just like everyone else...

....but there's "actions" from people that sing in church choirs, I do understand that most actual rappers actually come from rough places...these kids rough places are inside of their souls however,just like everyone else...

Yeah but usually church choirs actions don't have negative reactions on children. Have you read the entire thread? Not just this one but the other one as well? Are you speaking of the artists as kids or who are you referring to.
Also Jay Z isn't friends with little children and showing them how to burn bibles or making statements such as fantasizing about raping and murdering children. A lot of us come from rough places, but our actions as adults aren't supposed to reflect negatively on kids.
I had a horrible childhood in a lot of ways but I don't teach others to do horrible things.

I noted on this link that was in the 1st thread Post 46 http://boardreader.com/t/Wicked_Underground/Please_Read_yclX3f8e.html?o=40

that the posters mention that Sam (or someone) was signed into his MySpace account (they don't say which one) on Sept 18. Add to timeline?

hummm, I eta, but it didn't show up ... probably shouldn't add it to the timeline ... posts 60 & 61 say that it looked the same since Sam left for the concert. I assume they mean his MySpace account showed him as online, but I'm not clear if they mean when he left from Cali-Virginia or from Virginia to the concert.

As far as I know he did sign into myspace on the 18th. It has also been said that he deleted some things from his myspace on that day as well.
Let me see if I can find you a cache of someones.
Check out this link...
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...dog&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

...I think church choir pasts have proven to have negative reactions on children....there are many children who have been molested or have negative experinces in a church setting as anywhere else...I am referring to RAP artists mainly in the media commiting crimes,growing up in tough neighborhoods,are you seriously bringing Jayz up as a positive role model?...as far as I'm concerned jayz is telling kids how to be materialistic...who grew up in a horrible childhood and is telling kids to do horrible things?...I guess I just don't understand.Sadness fertilizes anger.No matter where you grew up.No matter who your friends are ,if there's someone who listens and helps ,it won't escalate.If there is noone to help and understand how you feel there will be consequences.

...I think church choir pasts have proven to have negative reactions on children....there are many children who have been molested or have negative experinces in a church setting as anywhere else...I am referring to RAP artists mainly in the media commiting crimes,growing up in tough neighborhoods,are you seriously bringing Jayz up as a positive role model?...as far as I'm concerned jayz is telling kids how to be materialistic...who grew up in a horrible childhood and is telling kids to do horrible things?...I guess I just don't understand.Sadness fertilizes anger.No matter where you grew up.No matter who your friends are ,if there's someone who listens and helps ,it won't escalate.If there is noone to help and understand how you feel there will be consequences.

No I'm not saying Jay Z is a positive role model, you are missing the point. I really think instead of all of us getting into this conversation again that you should read the first thread in its entirety.
Jay Z may be telling them but he's not taking them by the hand and showing them.
Also I haven't always had people to listen to me or help me, but I ain't killing people either. These "artists" are like 25-30 year olds teaching these kids all this crap....geez there are even videos to show you all of their immaturity that they show the children all through out these threads, and when I say show I mean hang out with them. I don't mean in their music. As I stated it's their actions and the things they do around the kids.
The only way you will understand what we are trying to say is if you read all of the info that's laid out in these 2 threads.

I've read the whole thread..but I don't remember anything about JayZ,and also I couldn't begin to imagine what he would have to do with it....are you saying there is someone within skr who is taking kids hands and showing them how?...because I totally disagree...what "artists" and videos are you talking about?...I have never encountered any violence caused by "artist" and their actions...

I've read the whole thread..but I don't remember anything about JayZ,and also I couldn't begin to imagine what he would have to do with it....are you saying there is someone within skr who is taking kids hands and showing them how?...because I totally disagree...what "artists" and videos are you talking about?...I have never encountered any violence caused by "artist" and their actions...

The thread doesn't say anything about JZ I just used him as a reference because you said rappers had rough lives. You, for some reason are now hung up on Jay Z.
Someone who is skr is showing who how? Because you are so confused, i can't believe that you've read the entire thread because then you would know what i was talking about.
The videos, photos, and artists i speak of are in the other thread about this.
Also, how would you disagree that these people aren't teaching them these things when it's right there in front of your face. There are videos of these people doing numerous things with these kids. Not to mention an interview that Pixy did with them and Raz discusses raping and killing children.
I used an analogy before in the other thread that i will use once more, people are not born who they are. Life experiences and the behavior that is observed is learned and that makes you who you are.
Example I used before.... I am seeing a psychologist for panick attacks/ anxienty. My psychologist used this as an example, if as a young child a mouse runs across the room and your mother jumps in a chair, because you love your mother and trust her instincts, you too will jump in a chair, therefore creating your fear of mice. All of this is scientifically proven btw.
These kids, Sam, Emma, and Mel, all were under the influence of SKR. They looked up to them more than their own family, therefore instead of trying to do what their parents told them to do they were being persuaded by the artists. I mean Emma even stated that they were her true family. In other words if they learned being dark and evil was cool, then dark depressed and sad, they wanted to be.

I don't think you read the first thread that really spelled out what skr is all about. They are adults preying on their target audience of children. They encourage children to draw blood and commint criminal acts. They personally get involved in the lives of their fans. When someone says they hold their fans hands, it's not a metaphor k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice