VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting post, thanks.

I'm pretty sure that that is not Raz in the video; rather, it is one of her fans. This is evidenced by:

1. It doesn't look like Raz (I know, I know it can be hard to tell them all apart.)
2. The youtube page has this quite in the info section "OH by Razakel copyright of Serial Killing Records. I do not own the rights to this song, I did not write this song."
3. The comments include one from Sicktanick thanking (it seems) the author of the fan video for their support.

If you want to see a truly creepy video (imho), see the In The Name Of video (mentioned earlier by one of the actors): SickTanicK - In Tha Name Of

Thanks for sharing these.

The woman in the In Tha Name Of video is not Razakel , but is claimed to be satanic witch here. Hard to say if this is true of course.

For what its worth, the fan video is pretty tame IMO. If you want to see some real horror, check out the video for Death Metal band Bone Gnawer called "Hammer to the Head" or something like that. Actually, I wouldn't look for this if I were you because I am pretty sorry I ever saw it. Makes this fan video look like the work of children, as I guess it in fact is.

Do these people have, like, day jobs? I'm asking that seriously. Yeah, I saw their "take" in that video after SFTW, but that's nothing compared to what I'm sure some of us make in salary. How many "concerts" like that could they have a year? How much music and stupid t-shirts could they sell? Or do they just make enough booze and cigarette money to maintain some minimal standard of living? I would think they'd be too obvious to be able to sell drugs.... Do they have, say, a 401k? Health insurance? I'm curious.

Do these people have, like, day jobs? I'm asking that seriously. Yeah, I saw their "take" in that video after SFTW, but that's nothing compared to what I'm sure some of us make in salary. How many "concerts" like that could they have a year? How much music and stupid t-shirts could they sell? Or do they just make enough booze and cigarette money to maintain some minimal standard of living? I would think they'd be too obvious to be able to sell drugs.... Do they have, say, a 401k? Health insurance? I'm curious.

ROFL!!! That was good tap!!! I can't stop laughing!!

see,last time I was on I could not express why I am so upset that SKR
or SKR influence is being blamed for this tragedy.I don't like SKR music but I like the fact that they are a small underground label doing their thing.I don't think they are on the intellectual level that would make a liberal appreciate them.I think that's the only difference between SKR and other more mainstream labels that support horror as a genre.If Razakel or Sicktanick would have come out and explained in bifg words why this genre appeals to them,noone would have thought twice that they have anything to do with what happened.Instead everyone is reading way too much into it .Sam acted on his own.Simple as that.

You could be onto something here. Honestly, and I'm trying really hard to not knock any of my friends that listen to the stuff, but just look through the myspace's of SKR fans. No one can spell, they aren't typos, which is something I'm known for, but they are clear, mis-spelled words. Using K's instead of C's, stuff like that. It makes the whole thing look very elementary.

Dangrmnd has done some great research, but I do think he has read too far into it, I think the research has gone way beyond anything involved in this case. I don't see sictanic as being smart enough to have all of this mapped out. I think he's satanist because it makes 16 year old girls think he's cool. Must be nice for some fat goofy looking guy to be appreciated by all of these people. People do what they have to do I guess.

Oh, I dunno.... I think the misspellings result from two things: their basic lack of ability in that area, certainly, but also that they think it's a kind of "**** you" to the norm, or whatever. Don't get me wrong--I think that mentally they probably qualify as idiots or even morons, but I also think they think that's "cool." It's easiest to understand them if you've known or worked with a lot of adolescents.

You could be onto something here. Honestly, and I'm trying really hard to not knock any of my friends that listen to the stuff, but just look through the myspace's of SKR fans. No one can spell, they aren't typos, which is something I'm known for, but they are clear, mis-spelled words. Using K's instead of C's, stuff like that. It makes the whole thing look very elementary.

Dangrmnd has done some great research, but I do think he has read too far into it, I think the research has gone way beyond anything involved in this case. I don't see sictanic as being smart enough to have all of this mapped out. I think he's satanist because it makes 16 year old girls think he's cool. Must be nice for some fat goofy looking guy to be appreciated by all of these people. People do what they have to do I guess.

As much as I hate to say it I think you could be wrong james. From all of the research done by dangrs, to me it seems that sicktanick is much smarter than anyone gives him credit for. I think he likes for people to think he isn't so smart. That's all part of his game if you ask me. The normal everyday person would probably blow off all of sicktanicks "teachings" as BS. To 16 year old kids though, it seems they take everything he says very seriously. When it's taken as seriously as SKR fans do, it can be fatal.
Just my opinion of course.

claudicici,

Firstly, let me thank you for your participation here. I am curious whether you or other fans of SKR are aware of the hidden occult messages in SickTanick's music? Do you or other fans get into trying to understand the import of what he is saying or do you just like the horror aspect?

Unlike many other horrorcore acts, there is another level of meaning here beyond the blood and gore. From a blog posting by SickTanick:

let me clarify now...

i AM god, the DEVIL, and everything in between, i am the next step in human conciousness, and evolution, i represent your reflections and shadows. A Deciple of tha watch, looks beyond what i look like, what clothes i wear, and listens to the message in the MUSIC the most important eliment to the expierence, and takes it to the next level, whatever they may choose it to be. A deciple takes my words into a new graphic meaning, beyond "feeling musick" beyond a "fan", they understand the reflection, the message, and what is to come when we take our rightfull place as masters of the left hand path. A deciple hates me, and i hate them, i am thier scapegoat and way to vent, they are my flock of wolves in sheeps clothing ready to lead the children to the next level, a deciple recognizez the evolution of man, where weve been, where we are, and where a TRUE deciple will BE in time.

(for thoose who cannot understand the above)

A TRUE DECIPLE OF THA WATCH, IS DO OR DIE, FOR THE PROPHET AND THE PROPHET IS DO OR DIE FOR HIM, BEYOND BLOOD BOUND OF FAMILY BLOODLINE, THEY ARE THE NEXT STEP AND BREED.

THE COMMUNION

What is my communion? my blood and my flesh unto all deciplez, when i bleed on stage, it is my offering and show of trust, graditude, and bond. my gifts of pain (when i abuse the crowd) are gifts to all deciplez, a TRUE deciple will step foreward to be beat, and will beat back, blow for blow, scorn for scorn, they will bleed by my actions, and i will bleed from thiers, they look at me like i am thier enemy, and i look at them as they were mine, and in common bond, enimies battle for respect. And when its all said and done, they have taken the communion, i have taken mine, they are bonded forever with me as i am them. They take it to the NEXT level, as i do. Shows are warfare between me and deciplez, we are enimies until it has been done and the communion made, blood spilt in the name of the left hand path and the evolution of ones own self. So... to clarify... if you come to see me live.... and you dont wanna get hit... go to the ****in back and let the deciplez take charge... this is the next step in the evolution of the wicked****, no more fun and games, no more entertainment, its time for REALITY and its time to put fear in the hearts of the world in the name of satan, and if you dont know what i mean by that, and you consider me just a "devil worshipper" than your ignorence is only match by christ himself....

When the doctrines drops, everything is gunna change... the mark will have been made... and the next step of the evolution will begain... and your with me or against me... for the war shall begain.
That's pretty clear.
I wish I could think this guy is funny. I can't. He isn't.
He scares me.
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread; I am learning from you all.

That's pretty clear.
I wish I could think this guy is funny. I can't. He isn't.
He scares me.
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread; I am learning from you all.

He seems a little crazy to me. Did anyone see this caption he added under his tribute pictures to Emma & Melanie?

R.I.P. Emma & Melanie, I Will Never Forget You, You Were Ride & Die 4 SKR, And We Will NEVER FORGET You.

eek7.gif

There is more here than purposeful (or not) misspellings.

For example, the attached screen shot shows a sigil which was on the of the set for SickTanick's In In Tha Name Of video. At first I thought this was something from Crowley's Goetia, but it isn't. The number 781 is associated with feces but may have other meanings as well.

At the beginning of the video SickTanick stands in front of some ceremonial objects and appears to be conducting a ritual. These appear to be associated with the Church of Satan further supporting the idea that the video is in fact a ritual.

ltd9w2nr-200.jpg

We can delve into this further...

Attachments

• sigil.jpg
    sigil.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16
There is more here than purposeful (or not) misspellings.

For example, the attached screen shot shows a sigil which was on the of the set for SickTanick's In In Tha Name Of video. At first I thought this was something from Crowley's Goetia, but it isn't. The number 781 is associated with feces but may have other meanings as well.

At the beginning of the video SickTanick stands in front of some ceremonial objects and appears to be conducting a ritual. These appear to be associated with the Church of Satan further supporting the idea that the video is in fact a ritual.

ltd9w2nr-200.jpg

We can delve into this further...

Interestingly it turns out that there is an artist, Rellik 781, that used to be on SKR before SickTanick ran it. The California police code for murder is 187.

YouTube - Rellik 781 ~ The Book Of The Dead (The Awakening Pt. 1)

He seems a little crazy to me. Did anyone see this caption he added under his tribute pictures to Emma & Melanie?

eek7.gif

Great understatement, Spawn! It's like, wow, that Hitler sure wasn't very accommodating.

I agree that many are giving the weird ones too much credit. Nothing I have read or seen leads me to think that any of them are anything more than troubled losers who have failed at all things normal.

I agree that many are giving the weird ones too much credit. Nothing I have read or seen leads me to think that any of them are anything more than troubled losers who have failed at all things normal.

I wholeheartedly agree.:loser:

....everyone loves to go see a horror movie...and of course noone expects a person to kill afterwards....

:::buzzer::: kinda taking liberties there, claudicici! I HATE horror movies, and have only been to 2 in my 50 years. I detest slasher movies, and have never been to one. Supernatural movies freak me out, not in a good way.

As we know (with this case being a prime example) I can check the news to get stories that are just as chilling, sick, depraved and awful. Why would I want to pay hard-earned money to see such rot?

:::buzzer::: kinda taking liberties there, claudicici! I HATE horror movies, and have only been to 2 in my 50 years. I detest slasher movies, and have never been to one. Supernatural movies freak me out, not in a good way.

As we know (with this case being a prime example) I can check the news to get stories that are just as chilling, sick, depraved and awful. Why would I want to pay hard-earned money to see such rot?

The reason you would not pay money to see such rot is that you are not a depressed, self-conscious angry teen.

Here is a list of factors which are predictive of violence in teens:

Making threats;
Making specific plans to hurt self or others;
Depression;
Rage, bottled up or explosive anger;
Shame;
Little value for life or hope for the future;
History of being victimized at home or by peers;
Desire for revenge;
Obsessive interest in violence, death, playing violent video games;
Obsessive interest in and access to weapons;
Cruelty to animals;
Destructive to property/environment;
Recent rejection or loss.

http://www.education.com/reference/article/pay-attention-signs-violence-teens/

How many of those do you see in Sam? How many of those do you see in you?

My guess is that at least half apply to Sam and almost none apply to you. Is that correct?

ok,i'm sorry but it's pretty mainstream to like horror movies...I love horror movies,when I was young i listened to a lot of death and thrash metal and all my friends did too and we drank and smoked weed and the skr crowd completely reminds me of us back then.
The occult and all that stuff around it was interesting but that was not the main thing.The main thing was to have something that only we could understand and to be against whatever values they had....now again I think after watching sam's videos ,he was a sweet,funny kid and something made him snap...like his sister said in her comment and everyone that knew him ,it wasn't like him to do something like that and that's also what friends and family say about almost everyone out there that snapped....and I highly doubt it was because of sicktanick or anything like that...i truly feel he fell for emma and something happened on a human level that made him snap.

...oh and gene about your post 5 of the things on that list apply to me and I highly doubt there's many people that have less than 3 apply to them at one point in their life...especially as teenagers you go through things,violent music actually helped me a lot to release anger and sadness that was bottled up.i was rather shy and introverted as a teenager and keep things inside...just to go to a concert and bang my head made me feel a whole lot better and it did not make me want to hurt others

Interestingly it turns out that there is an artist, Rellik 781, that used to be on SKR before SickTanick ran it. The California police code for murder is 187.

YouTube - Rellik 781 ~ The Book Of The Dead (The Awakening Pt. 1)

Rellik 781 is backwards for killer 187.

The spelling just a street gang rip off.. They dont use letters associated with enemys, so bloods spell everything with k's and not c's
In this case i would say the "k" more for killer, since its big in the horror core scene.

Sicktaniks post withe "whipe that dead @#%$ off ya" Also leans into the horror core comunity. Heard it more used with the ones who use the ICP face paint though.

The number 781 is associated with feces but may have other meanings as well.
Eh, cant say i ever heard that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member