VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple from before he created the Syko Sam character...

ErSs7Yak-VGl.jpg

wWxxAA3x7fRl.jpg

y20W-BAzJJAl.jpg

So he took off his jacket? Wow.. And all head shots there... You have no idea what he has on or if they before the "syko sam character" do you? And i highly doubt he wore this mask everytime he attempted to rap..

l_3100fcc2a1184d8fbfefdc25fe3f03a2.png

syko-sam-18761-1254887300-1.jpg
w1g3t5.jpg
Also i have seen him wear the same thing hanging with SKR as syko sam.. Beanie and all... Still seems to be psycho sam to me..

i just watched part of a video from the SKR. the images varied with demonic symbols, to graphic of real and fake gore. to watch those things day in and day out, and become-- or live like it -- no wonder a person might want to add to the enhancement or take away some of the gruesomeness by intaking drugs and/or alcohol. To be so brutal and uncaring in that sense of destruction has got to take a toll on a person. Some vulnerable people are or can be quite influenced by whatever they delve into. IMO...

i just watched part of a video from the SKR. the images varied with demonic symbols, to graphic of real and fake gore. to watch those things day in and day out, and become-- or live like it -- no wonder a person might want to add to the enhancement or take away some of the gruesomeness by intaking drugs and/or alcohol. To be so brutal and uncaring in that sense of destruction has got to take a toll on a person. Some vulnerable people are or can be quite influenced by whatever they delve into. IMO...

Which video did you watch?

In terms of gore and violence, SKR's video stuff is pretty tame when compared to your average horror movie.

And as far as conveying an occult ritual in a video, IMO Kenneth Anger's Invocation of my Demon Brother (with a very strange Mick Jagger vocal track) is far more effective.

YouTube - Invocation Of My Demon Brother - Kenneth Anger - ft Rolling Stones

I'm guessing because he ran out of cash and the cost for a cab from Farmville to Richmond was probably more expensive than he realized. Just a guess.

Remember, he wasn't planning on taking a cab ... presumably, he was going to take the family's car and only had to change to the cab once he got the car stuck out on Poorhouse Road. Also, someone commented that he could have just gotten more money out for the plane ticket change charge and incur the over-draft penality. Not all banks let a person do that, especially if they are a new customer. So, perhaps he literally couldn't get more money out.

I know that Emma was an only child. Does anyone know if Mel had any siblings? I just wonder if being an only child had anything to do with Emma's parents' apparent willingness to indulge her in her horrorcore obsession. I'm not necessarily saying she was spoiled, although a lot of kids are these days and for that reason find it difficult to look beyond themselves and their own needs and wants, but perhaps being the sole recipient of what was probably a lot of attention by her parents made her more likely to push the envelope, so to speak. That said, I'm not saying ALL only children are overindulged, only that many are.

This goes back to the comments made by one of Mark's church members. Check out this post I made back on one of the earlier threads http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4260287&postcount=79

Remember, he wasn't planning on taking a cab ... presumably, he was going to take the family's car and only had to change to the cab once he got the car stuck out on Poorhouse Road. Also, someone commented that he could have just gotten more money out for the plane ticket change charge and incur the over-draft penality. Not all banks let a person do that, especially if they are a new customer. So, perhaps he literally couldn't get more money out.

Take the car where, that's my question.

The thing is, once he had the car, he could have driven right to the airport and used the money he had in his account to change his flight. If he didn't have enough, he could have flown stand by. But this is not what he did.

Instead of trying to leave town he drove out to Poorhouse Road. Why? And it seems to me that he wasn't in any hurry to leave town until after the Poorhouse Road incident. Even then he stopped to have breakfast first.

Take the car where, that's my question.

The thing is, once he had the car, he could have driven right to the airport and used the money he had in his account to change his flight. If he didn't have enough, he could have flown stand by. But this is not what he did.

Instead of trying to leave town he drove out to Poorhouse Road. Why? And it seems to me that he wasn't in any hurry to leave town until after the Poorhouse Road incident. Even then he stopped to have breakfast first.

I think he was trying to buy time and if he could have gotten the bodies out of the house he thought he would have even more time.
Maybe he was trying to get on LE good side because he thought that maybe he could make up a good lie and tell them they left and went out of town leaving him to tend to the house until they returned. Maybe that was the reason behind the phone call to the police? If there was noone else there (bodies) then they couldn't prove he was lying. I mean he only had what 2 more days to wait? Maybe he was going to tell them if they came back for mel again that emmas parents took her home?

...yes ,boygenius you're pretty much right on,I can relate to Emma even more then Sam though,however the part of what we know of sam ,I was talking about how his sister and people that know him describe him,his lovey dovey photo bucket ,stuff like that...but I think I'm starting to understand what you are saying.
I know in an earlier thread you guys were discussing the other girl Sam was seen with at the concert and I think it was the "xxkinkysuicidexx" girl,is that correct?
Did you guys discuss the comment she left on his youtube channel? " )': i dont know what to think... i thought u loved her... u said u loved me 2.. u would of killed to too wouldent you?! you had the chance u had the oppertunitys Why them? i dont understand!? this isnt like u! " ....what did you all think about that? I'm trying to figure that one out...The "why them?" part really bothers me....as if she knew he was going to kill....just not someone she thought he loved.....

Maybe he was just bored and was sick of sitting in the house the crime happened, so he went for a drive.. As for plane tickets who knows, he could have got discount tickets with no option to change the date.

...that's what I'm thinking about the drive too,he just went for a ride....maybe he didn't have keys to emma's mom car and I don't know if emma had a car....

Which video did you watch?

In terms of gore and violence, SKR's video stuff is pretty tame when compared to your average horror movie.

And as far as conveying an occult ritual in a video, IMO Kenneth Anger's Invocation of my Demon Brother (with a very strange Mick Jagger vocal track) is far more effective.

YouTube - Invocation Of My Demon Brother - Kenneth Anger - ft Rolling Stones

SKR's video stuff could very well be tame for many folks, but to watch these things from the tame to the most viscious (sp) day in and day out, has to got make a toll on many folks. Added with the alcohol and/or drugs either enhances the thrill or taken to rid the after-affects of them. Especially for the most vulnerable person. Their influence can be quite high for alot of folks, young or old. And for a very unstable person, emotionally and/or mentally, these things could become a reality. I am not saying that this kind of genre is the sole purpose behind Sam committing these crimes....but more likely it had a big influence.

The video I watched, partly through, is not my kind of thing to watch. some of the images were disturbing to me. I'm not much of a horror fan either, much less delving into satanism. it's creepy to me. the video i watched is called: SKR Slaughterhouse

...yes ,boygenius you're pretty much right on,I can relate to Emma even more then Sam though,however the part of what we know of sam ,I was talking about how his sister and people that know him describe him,his lovey dovey photo bucket ,stuff like that...but I think I'm starting to understand what you are saying.
I know in an earlier thread you guys were discussing the other girl Sam was seen with at the concert and I think it was the "xxkinkysuicidexx" girl,is that correct?
Did you guys discuss the comment she left on his youtube channel? " )': i dont know what to think... i thought u loved her... u said u loved me 2.. u would of killed to too wouldent you?! you had the chance u had the oppertunitys Why them? i dont understand!? this isnt like u! " ....what did you all think about that? I'm trying to figure that one out...The "why them?" part really bothers me....as if she knew he was going to kill....just not someone she thought he loved.....

Interesting observation.

Maybe he was just bored and was sick of sitting in the house the crime happened, so he went for a drive.. As for plane tickets who knows, he could have got discount tickets with no option to change the date.

He couldn't fly standby?

I don't think he was bored. Quite the opposite. And I expect this will be clear once we learn a bit more about the conditions at the crime scene.

SKR's video stuff could very well be tame for many folks, but to watch these things from the tame to the most viscious (sp) day in and day out, has to got make a toll on many folks. Added with the alcohol and/or drugs either enhances the thrill or taken to rid the after-affects of them. Especially for the most vulnerable person. Their influence can be quite high for alot of folks, young or old. And for a very unstable person, emotionally and/or mentally, these things could become a reality. I am not saying that this kind of genre is the sole purpose behind Sam committing these crimes....but more likely it had a big influence.

The video I watched, partly through, is not my kind of thing to watch. some of the images were disturbing to me. I'm not much of a horror fan either, much less delving into satanism. it's creepy to me. the video i watched is called: SKR Slaughterhouse

I am just saying, we know he also was a big fan of Friday the 13th movies and Dexter stories. There's likely more murders in one of these movies than in all the SKR videos ever made combined. And movies feature much more graphic and realistic special effects than SKR's low budget videos.

On the other hand, Syko Sam and all related materials (web banners, images, music) were his creation. It is rumored that Sam participated in making one video that has also been claimed to be a "real" Satanic ritual. He wrote horrorcore music too and made horrorcore web sites. He wasn't just passively absorbing this media, he was an active participant in creating it.

Edited to add: which is not to discount the disturbing nature of that video which IIRC includes some real morgue footage.

...that's what I'm thinking about the drive too,he just went for a ride....maybe he didn't have keys to emma's mom car and I don't know if emma had a car....

Lot's of maybes here....

He was so bored from hanging around the house with three dead bodies, that he decided to go for a ride?

He went for nice relaxing drive with no license and little driving experience, and he chose an unlit and unfamiliar country road at 4AM?

Sure it is possible, but remember the reason the police were out on Poorhouse Road was because there was a suspicious vehicle reported. If he had just driven past, no one would have reported it.

Well, someone knows. Also, AFAIK, even discount tickets allow you to go stand by.

I think he was trying to buy time and if he could have gotten the bodies out of the house he thought he would have even more time.
Maybe he was trying to get on LE good side because he thought that maybe he could make up a good lie and tell them they left and went out of town leaving him to tend to the house until they returned. Maybe that was the reason behind the phone call to the police? If there was noone else there (bodies) then they couldn't prove he was lying. I mean he only had what 2 more days to wait? Maybe he was going to tell them if they came back for mel again that emmas parents took her home?

This is very plausible to me except for the phone call. If you are trying to create an alibi and are worried about getting caught, you might do many different things, but you won't call the police to the scene of the crime while you are still there.

I think either he was trying to make the police look foolish, something many serial killers try to do, or he wanted to kill another person preferably a man. Since that is exactly what he ended up doing, I am going to favor the latter theory over the former.

That chick's youtube comment seems pretty straightforward.

She was obviously told similar things as what he was telling Emma in regards to love. She's asking why he decided to flip and kill them because it's not like him, she's asking why he never hurt her when he had the chance, probably indicating they had the typical teenage relationship full of arguments and drama.

Don't see anything in there that indicates either she knew or that he was, planning to kill someone. Sounds like someone reaching out for answers because a friend had just done something unimaginable.

That chick's youtube comment seems pretty straightforward.

She was obviously told similar things as what he was telling Emma in regards to love. She's asking why he decided to flip and kill them because it's not like him, she's asking why he never hurt her when he had the chance, probably indicating they had the typical teenage relationship full of arguments and drama.

Don't see anything in there that indicates either she knew or that he was, planning to kill someone. Sounds like someone reaching out for answers because a friend had just done something unimaginable.

The answer to the "Why them?" question is what we all want to know I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member