Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okcupid.com/profile/LiLdEmOnDoG

ldd1.jpg

I am Energetic, Intelligent, EpicWin, and a Gentlemen.

My Self-Summary

I'm 20 years of age and will be turning 21 this December and I cant wait! :]
I usually can be pretty random/weird at most times but in a good way. I been told I'm a great, funny, nice guy and that I'm very mature for my age. I love to laugh and have fun, but who doesn't right? I'm always down to meet new people. I'm pretty creative, I like to design Graphics and Websites. I love having a idea in my head and being able to make it come to life, its a true art form. I also love photography but that's a given to my graphic work. This may come off me being very cocky but that's not my intentions. I'm a very creative person overall, Music is also a big part of my life. Most of my friends are very talented musicians so it kinda rubs off on me to make music of my own time to time. I believe I'm pretty talented, I'm a fast learner. I self taught myself in everything I'm skilled at. I think I'm a very unique individual and that's the best part of me. I been told I'm not like most guys and I agree with that.. but to sum it up, I'm a guy on a endless journey looking for that missing part of me, my other half <3

I’m really good at

Making people laugh and making them feel better when there down, I been told I'm a very caring person and a great listener.. I'm always playing Dr. Phil.

I'm also good at..

- Photography
- Web /Graphic Design
- Making Music
- Tripping over things when I'm drunk (I don't drink that often tho ;x)

Heres video proof of my drunken-ness, Its kinda embarrassing but its too funny not to post! Don't laugh at me, laugh with me k? :D

YouTube - When Sam gets Drunk

The first things people usually notice about me

I think my eyes are pretty amazing. I have baby blue eyes but they tend to changes colors depending on my mood, they go from dark blue to baby blue, green and sometimes a gray. I was told there just like a mood ring. They also have a gold circle around the pupils.. I love love love my eyes, there simply amazing.

My favorite books, movies, music, and food

Books: I'm not much of a reader but I absolutely LOVE the novels of the Dexter series by Jeff Lindsay which are..

Darkly Dreaming Dexter
Dearly Devoted Dexter
Dexter in the Dark

Movies: My favorite movie is Fight Club, I seen it like 928133741 times and still enjoy it each time I watch it. I mostly like Horror, War, Comedy and Action movies but I'll watch anything as long as it peeks some kinda interest. Some of my favorite movies are..

28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, American History X, American Psycho, Die Hard (All), Donnie Darko, Fight Club, Friday the 13th (All), Funny Games, Grandmas Boy, Halloween (All), Harold & Kumar (All), House of 1000 Corpses, IT, My Bloody Valentine, Nightmare on Elm Street (All), Numb, Panic Room, Pearl Harbor, Pineapple Express, Silent Hill, The Butterfly Effect, The Dark Knight, The Day After Tomorrow, The Devils Rejects, The Hitcher, V for Vendetta, War of the Worlds

TV: I don't watch much tv but when I do, I watch..

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Attack of the Show, CSI, Comedy Central Stand Up, Crank Yankers, Dexter (My favorite show of all time <3), Heroes, Lost, Reno 911, Robot Chicken, South Park, Survivorman, The Simpsons, The Whitest Kids U'Know, Trigger Happy TV, Weeds, X-Play

and pretty much anything else on Adult Swim.

Music: I listen to all kinds of music but mainly listen to underground rap/horrorcore. I would list some of the artists I listen to but there mostly underground and I doubt anyone would know who they are, but some of the bigger names are..

Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Tech N9ne, Kottonmouth Kings

I also like (some of)..

Korn, Linkin Park

Food: I don't really have a favorite food.. top ramen is pretty good ;p

I spend a lot of time thinking about

World Domination ;x

The most private thing I’m willing to admit here

I'm the Easter bunny but shh! that's a secret.

You should message me if

If you want to, don't be shy ;]

Note: I don't get on here as often as I used to so best bet to get a hold of me is through myspace which could be found below

myspace.com/samakalemon

The thing that catches my eye right away is it says he was last signed into okcupid Sept. 5. That would have to mean this year because he didn't sign up until Nov. 2008. So why is he using okcupid when he's about to make that special trip to see Emma?

Yep, he flies to Virginia the next day for his visit with Emma who he seems all head over heels for, or am I mistaking that's how she is with him?

How did Emma not notice these other profiles?
He uses the same name...

From the 6th to the 10th Sam's at Emma's visiting...do we know about any of that time, what else they did, postings etc.?

Dexter again. The word "Dexter" appears five times in this profile.

Yep, he flies to Virginia the next day for his visit with Emma who he seems all head over heels for, or am I mistaking that's how she is with him?

How did Emma not notice these other profiles?
He uses the same name...

From the 6th to the 10th Sam's at Emma's visiting...do we know about any of that time, what else they did, postings etc.?

Most people are not very thorough Internet researchers.

Haven't seen any reports at all of that time period, but obviously they were on the outs by the time they got to STFW.

Maybe she noticed that he didn't take any showers? Or...

Most of the time, I go along in the belief that Sam is sort of a dufus, or was sort of a dufus, about Emma and all.... Got rejected, got mad, killed and then couldn't stop. But sometimes it seems like there is something deeper. (As I'm sure psychologists would tell us that of course there has to be.)

I was thinking about Dexter... Dexter gets rid of types of people. Like, people that he, and others, would think maybe needed to be done away with.

Could Emma (on a separate track, Emma/family/friends) have come to represent a person he would like to see done away with?

One of the obvious avenues of thought is about his own mother and family of course. Women in general. In his trolling around, I wonder if he ever consciously thought he might "avenge" himself on the female archetype.

Ok. Too much Halloween. And coffee.

Most of the time, I go along in the belief that Sam is sort of a dufus, or was sort of a dufus, about Emma and all.... Got rejected, got mad, killed and then couldn't stop. But sometimes it seems like there is something deeper. (As I'm sure psychologists would tell us that of course there has to be.)

I was thinking about Dexter... Dexter gets rid of types of people. Like, people that he, and others, would think maybe needed to be done away with.

Could Emma (on a separate track, Emma/family/friends) have come to represent a person he would like to see done away with?

One of the obvious avenues of thought is about his own mother and family of course. Women in general. In his trolling around, I wonder if he ever consciously thought he might "avenge" himself on the female archetype.

Ok. Too much Halloween. And coffee.

Or maybe too little?

It is hardly speculation to consider that some sort of unconscious mental forces were involved here. It is not superstition or mysticism; it is psychology.

You're going Jungian on me though, talking about female archetypes and such.

Or maybe too little?

It is hardly speculation to consider that some sort of unconscious mental forces were involved here. It is not superstition or mysticism; it is psychology.

You're going Jungian on me though, talking about female archetypes and such.

father/priest/pastor archetype... potentially a police officer/authority archetype... did Sam read a lot of Jung himself, maybe?

or... was... Jung... just "right"? :)

father/priest/pastor archetype... potentially a police officer/authority archetype... did Sam read a lot of Jung himself, maybe?

or... was... Jung... just "right"? :)

It's not Jung I have a problem with, it's Jungians.

(my mother was a member of the Jung Institute for a long time FYI)

But yeah, more right than wrong IMO.

It's not Jung I have a problem with, it's Jungians.

(my mother was a member of the Jung Institute for a long time FYI)

But yeah, more right than wrong IMO.

That's funny--about your mother being a Jungian and then you having problems with them. :)

But the Jungian thing aside, I was just trying to fit in the piece about Dexter. About certain killings being justified. Or certain victims being justifiably murdered. I'd like to know if Sam managed to build himself a role like Dexter's and take a form of control for a little while, at least in his mind, or if he was just aimlessly scuttling around like a cockroach from the first killing through the arrest. It's interesting to look at the pastor killing, and then the calls to police, in that light.

I do SO wish we knew what he bought in town. I'm coming apart here.

Question for the locals....

Anyone know if there is a large grove of cedar trees in or around Farmville?

The red cedar is a native of the area: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juniperus_virginiana

Edited to add: I am particularly interested in the Prince Edward-Gallion State Forest area.
Cedar trees are everywhere here. I will look but I believe there are cedar trees in the side yard of the Kelly house on the fence line. What does that have to do with anything?

Sorry, about reposting this. The website was hanging up on me

Cedar trees are everywhere here. I will look but I believe there are cedar trees in the side yard of the Kelly house on the fence line. What does that have to do with anything?

Just idle speculation. According to myth, Humbaba was the guardian of the Cedar Forest.

Tablet four tells the story of the journey to the cedar forest. On each day of the six day journey, Gilgamesh prays to Shamash; in response to these prayers, Shamash sends Gilgamesh oracular dreams during the night. These dreams are all ominous: The first is not preserved. In the second, Gilgamesh dreams that he wrestles a great bull that splits the ground with his breath. Enkidu interprets the dream for Gilgamesh; the dream means that Shamash, the bull, will protect Gilgamesh.

In the third, Gilgamesh dreams:
The skies roared with thunder and the earth heaved,
Then came darkness and a stillness like death.
Lightning smashed the ground and fires blazed out;
Death flooded from the skies.
When the heat died and the fires went out,
The plains had turned to ash.

Enkidu's interpretation is missing here, but as with the other dreams, it is assumed he puts a positive spin on the volcanic dream. The fourth dream is missing, but Enkidu again tells Gilgamesh that the dream portends success in the upcoming battle. The fifth dream is also missing.

At the entrance to the Cedar Forest, Gilgamesh begins to quake with fear; he prays to Shamash, reminding him that he had promised Ninsun that he would be safe. Shamash calls down from heaven, ordering him to enter the forest because Humbaba is not wearing all his armor. The demon Humbaba wears seven coats of armor, but now he is only wearing one, so he is particularly vulnerable. Enkidu loses his courage and turns back; Gilgamesh falls on him and they have a great fight. Hearing the crash of their fighting, Humbaba comes stalking out of the Cedar Forest to challenge the intruders. A large part of the tablet is missing here. On the one part of the tablet still remaining, Gilgamesh convinces Enkidu that they should stand together against the demon.

Tablet 5
Gilgamesh and Enkidu enter the gloriously beautiful Cedar Forest and begin to cut down the trees. Hearing the sound, Humbaba comes roaring up to them and warns them off. Enkidu shouts at Humbaba that the two of them are much stronger than the demon, but Humbaba, who knows Gilgamesh is a king, taunts the king for taking orders from a nobody like Enkidu. Turning his face into a hideous mask, Humbaba begins to threaten the pair, and Gilgamesh runs and hides. Enkidu shouts at Gilgamesh, inspiring him with courage, and Gilgamesh appears from hiding and the two begin their epic battle with Humbaba. Shamash intrudes on the battle, helping the pair, and Humbaba is defeated. On his knees, with Gilgamesh's sword at his throat, Humbaba begs for his life and offers Gilgamesh all the trees in the forest and his eternal servitude. While Gilgamesh is thinking this over, Enkidu intervenes, telling Gilgamesh to kill Humbaba before any of the gods arrive and stop him from doing so. Should he kill Humbaba, he will achieve widespread fame for all the times to come. Gilgamesh, with a great sweep of his sword, removes Humbaba's head. But before he dies, Humbaba screams out a curse on Enkidu: "Of you two, may Enkidu not live the longer, may Enkidu not find any peace in this world!"

Gilgamesh and Enkidu cut down the cedar forest and in particular the tallest of the cedar trees to make a great cedar gate for the city of Uruk. They build a raft out of the cedar and float down the Euphrates to their city.

See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedars_of_God

Drama, thanks for posting.

Some people knew about the murders four days before they were reported? That's a pretty big bombshell as you know.

I don't recall seeing any report of a man answering the door. But sometimes local reports never make the national coverage that the rest of us see.

Four days before the bodies were discovered, that's placing the murders on the 14th. The day of the last MySpace messages IIRC. So you are saying the murderer contacted this mystery party right after the murders correct?

Or are you saying that you support the Sam's sister Sarah's story about this all being a setup and he wasn't even involved in the murders at all?

This girl was sending out text messages saying she knew they were dead to people. I also have aim logs with a certain person that can prove fabrication of the story he used to get media attention. I have sent my info to CNN but they do not care. Honestly I hope the FBI is checking phone records. I personally believe those girls weren't innocent in the matter, or someone else was involved. Sam is a kid that can be bullied. I have seen him let others push him around.

His sister was logging into his myspace trying to find out if her brother was ok.

This girl was sending out text messages saying she knew they were dead to people. I also have aim logs with a certain person that can prove fabrication of the story he used to get media attention. I have sent my info to CNN but they do not care. Honestly I hope the FBI is checking phone records. I personally believe those girls weren't innocent in the matter, or someone else was involved. Sam is a kid that can be bullied. I have seen him let others push him around.

His sister was logging into his myspace trying to find out if her brother was ok.

Drama, thanks for replying.

The text messages and AIM logs you refer to, can you provide any additional details?

I sincerely doubt the FBI is involved in this case right now unless the local police have asked them to help in some way.

The other day you asked a question, and I couldn't find the answer, and now I can't find your post to quote (I'm having a rough time with the search-thing tonight!). Anyway, you were talking about who it was that called Sick saying that Sam had called him, and we all agreed it was the other record guy. I finally found where we read it http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=510828718

Here, Sick and Syniister write the letter to 'followers' (it's addressed from both), later, in the Sep 20 update, Sick says, "I know me and eric (syn) (sic) did the right thing" and Sep 19 at 9:19 Syniister posts a comment about his role in the whole phoning process.

No new news here, of course, but I did want to get it back on the thread that it was Syniister for sure.

Do not trust those guys at all. They made websites saying sick was the mastermind of the murders. But at the same time he was saying how he is morning for the girls, and trying to add information against Sam. On his blog post he said he called the police in the morning hours. But I have on my aim log him saying he spent the entire day on the phone with the police prior to him making that blog. My aim log is from 9-18-09. Honestly the only time a person changes up the story is when they are lying. If someone has means to aid me in my information being heard I would be grateful.

Right, but when did this connection occur? I know (for example) that Sam did a lot of the graphics for KillMusick.com. I'm wondering if he approached SKR or they approached him.

skr runs killmusick also. They asked Sam to do the work cause Sam would work cheap(free)

Do not trust those guys at all. They made websites saying sick was the mastermind of the murders. But at the same time he was saying how he is morning for the girls, and trying to add information against Sam. On his blog post he said he called the police in the morning hours. But I have on my aim log him saying he spent the entire day on the phone with the police prior to him making that blog. My aim log is from 9-18-09. Honestly the only time a person changes up the story is when they are lying. If someone has means to aid me in my information being heard I would be grateful.

Are you talking about this site: http://sammccrosky.blogspot.com/ ?

I think the AIM log is interesting, but given the ease with which a file could be created to look like an AIM log it is not going t be easy to get attention with this. Phone based text messages are a different matter, those likely can be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill