VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any evidence saying he wasn't? They found Sam Saturday. The girls were murdered on what Wednesday or Thursday. He could have left Sam to clean up and went home. Its not an accusation its a personal belief. There were even reports of feces spread on the walls. And from what i have read its apart of a killing ritual of the occult. Sam just doesn't come off as the type of person that could orchestrate this whole mess by himself.

you say there were reports of feces spread on the walls... do you know of the source of this information, i.e. news reports? that could very well explain a part of the really foul odor Sam emitted in the company of 3 different individuals.

you say there were reports of feces spread on the walls... do you know of the source of this information, i.e. news reports? that could very well explain a part of the really foul odor Sam emitted in the company of 3 different individuals.

never heard or seen this until now and I have been following this case from day 1 when it first hit the news. :waitasec: I think the poster needs to post a link before trying to make something into a fact??

Is there any evidence saying he wasn't? They found Sam Saturday. The girls were murdered on what Wednesday or Thursday. He could have left Sam to clean up and went home. Its not an accusation its a personal belief. There were even reports of feces spread on the walls. And from what i have read its apart of a killing ritual of the occult. Sam just doesn't come off as the type of person that could orchestrate this whole mess by himself.

Wow, feces on the wall? Where did these reports come from? If indeed these are facts it definitely sounds ritualistic to me.

I have followed any news reports available to me. I cant say which one reported it though.

So you guys think it's possible Sam was put up to this. I think it's possible too that someone else shares in the responsibility and I think there's more group control stuff going on than anyone will admit within their group or cult.

Shrim in Farmville? He's not exactly inconspicuous and I wonder how he got in and out of the neighborhood and house without being noticed, but then again there is nighttime.

I suppose raz could have told shrim to convince Sam to do do it from a distance. If Sam as that easy to push and he was already mad at Emma...

I asked the same darn questions in the beginning - if you rap about murders and this stuff going down, why are you all so mortified? Everyone was all, damn, that's sick, that's tragic - they showed no remorse for victims whose murders they glorified and who they did not know and that just seemed off to me.

Has anyone been in contact with the Farmville PD or Sam's defense attorney? Will Sam talk now that he's been confined and alone for a while, will he come to his senses and spill it if others were involved? Is that why the charges for the women have not been filed yet? Damn, so many questions.

yes, i have alot of questions too.

in previous postings, it is mentioned that Emma and Sam were not close like a couple at the festival, that perhaps they had a falling out prior to the concert.... and now,,,, in the info being presented, Emma had sex with Shrim after the concert....thus could have set off the jealousy in Sam.

Also, i find it interesting that this siinyster (sp) has since declared of focusing more on his studies and not into the horrorcore stuff. and has claimed it has nothing to do with the killings, but the timing of his decision is rather quite coincidental

RE: feces. I believe it was stated in reports about pets being in the basement when the cops checked there, that there were animal feces about. Is this what is being referred to?

on edit: I think it may have even said animal feces "all over the walls"... Can anyone scan for the ref?

What kind of role would candles have in a ritual? Are they important?

RE: feces. I believe it was stated in reports about pets being in the basement when the cops checked there, that there were animal feces about. Is this what is being referred to?

on edit: I think it may have even said animal feces "all over the walls"... Can anyone scan for the ref?
The animals were locked up in the basement. The animal control officers stated on the web site that the cats were traumatized. They were trying to give them away separately because the older cat could not get along with the kitten. The dogs were adopted by Emma's friend.

southsidemessenger.com

The officers reported seeing animal feces all over the basement floor.

Yes candles are used in rituals. Colors might matter depending on what the person is doing. I worked in a retail store for a while that sold scented candles and they had one that was black and scented like "dirt". Sold a lot of them actually.

I'd look for red and black candles, but others are also used. There are numerous websites that sell specialized "ritual" candles as well.

See YouTube - Satanic Ritual Tools - the Candle

I think we need to keep in mind that BIG RELA is part of this community and knows and the SKR crowd personally since he is a horrorcore performer himself so he may have a little more inside info than some of the rest of us as far as what Shrim may or may not be capable of.

I am not and never would accuse anyone of a crime without some facts but this forum being what it is I see no problem with speculation brain storming and bouncing ideas off of eachother but at the end of the day the ONLY thing that matters to me is whether the state can prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, if they cannot then the accused should walk whether they did it or not. I am happy with that system and I have no problem with the guilty going free if it keeps innocent people from being imprisoned.

Absolutely candles are a big part of any sort of ritualistic activity whether it be left or right hand path practice, but again I think I can state with some sort of certainty that Shrim and his minions/cohorts do not have the knowledge and know-how to perform any type of authentic ritual that would produce results. You have to understand, in spite of the many claims of people throughout history, very few people if any have really had any success with Magick and/or occult practice. Those who do or may have are people you have never heard of or never will and they are likely living in bunkers somehwere in the dark underground of Tibet. This type of thing just takes an incredible amount of focus, energy, discipline and knowledge and without dedicating your entire life and every waking moment and thought to it, you will likely never even scratch the surface and those who have will never speak about it or write books telling their secrets as it is a very closely guarded type of information that is purposely kept within a very small community of adepts who I believe are likely connected to the Tibetian Buddhist/Tantric community.

It is my opinion that Shrim is a charlatan and he is not the first or last to be such. But that doesnt mean, as Dangersmind has pointed out, that his music couldnt contain some sort of hidden psuedo-occult like messages that perhaps Sam and others may be privy to.

RELA for the sake of discussion would you care to elaborate on any possible motives for Shrim being involved in these crimes. Obviously opportunity wouldnt be difficult to suggest since he was traveling around during that time and likely had plenty of unaccounted for periods but what motive would you suggest that may bolster your theory?

Pax: Do you think he's like those American Idol people who can't sing and think they can? I mean instead of knowing he's full of 2h!t and selling his stuff anyway, he actually believes he is imparting dark knowledge through his music? I think he's dead serious about the occult whether he's got just enough knowledge to be dangerous or is otherwise challenged and I've enjoyed dangrsmind's collection here of Shrim's works and interviews.

I want to know about raz. Her real name? She found out first right? Who called her and told her about the girls being dead and when?

Didn't anyone in this community worry about the underage kids? Yeah, silly me.

Big Rela: I'm glad you're here with insight and at least you aren't a poseur so I'll give you that. Do you think the police don't care that there may be a connection because they've got Sam and four dead people and they are leaving it at that, or are the just ignorant?

Did this tragedy cause anyone to leave the community? I know pixie said she couldn't listen to the songs anymore because they made her think of what happened and then she had a custody problem and we haven't heard how she's been. Shrim has that strong a hold on people that they are sticking together and blacklisting those who won't?

He's not that big music-wise but he seems to exert power over the small crowd that he has. Tell me how he does that!

Pax: Do you think he's like those American Idol people who can't sing and think they can? I mean instead of knowing he's full of 2h!t and selling his stuff anyway, he actually believes he is imparting dark knowledge through his music? I think he's dead serious about the occult whether he's got just enough knowledge to be dangerous or is otherwise challenged and I've enjoyed dangrsmind's collection here of Shrim's works and interviews.

I want to know about raz. Her real name? She found out first right? Who called her and told her about the girls being dead and when?

Didn't anyone in this community worry about the underage kids? Yeah, silly me.

Big Rela: I'm glad you're here with insight and at least you aren't a poseur so I'll give you that. Do you think the police don't care that there may be a connection because they've got Sam and four dead people and they are leaving it at that, or are the just ignorant?

Did this tragedy cause anyone to leave the community? I know pixie said she couldn't listen to the songs anymore because they made her think of what happened and then she had a custody problem and we haven't heard how she's been. Shrim has that strong a hold on people that they are sticking together and blacklisting those who won't?

He's not that big music-wise but he seems to exert power over the small crowd that he has. Tell me how he does that!

Candles play a huge role in ritualistic ceremonies. Each color stands for something different, and even candles of the same color can have a different meaning depending upon the reason behind the ceremony.
Even in white magic this is true.

sorry, double post! This site went wacky for a minute. While I'm here for no reason, I'd just like to say that I got a baby sugar glider...hahah....she's cute.:sugar::offtopic:
:)

Has anyone ever posted on that site that had something actually published, i mean comment wise?

I know I'm a little late to comment on that blog... but that blog is full of bull****.
I KNOW for a fact parts of it are completely incorrect, so I wouldn't doubt the whole damn thing is bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz