VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Welcome-12-june: to LoveVA and SonicGG

It's great to have new people here to help discuss this very frustrating, difficult and memorable case.

That would be me you are accusing of being sloppy. Yes, it's hard enough to make sense of things so I was trying to figure out how you get 6 counts capital murder with four dead people and reading the news report it was easy to misconstrue.

Are you aware that instead of being critical and snarky you could be very helpful? I appreciate knowing the fact versus the fiction and don't mind being corrected at all - but you call yourself out when you do it in a way that is degrading, or condescending so for your own sake, please refrain from insinuating that some of us -the lowly beneath thee - are in here just mucking it up for the intellectuals OK?

Capital murder in this instance is more than 2 within 3 years. There are 6 possible combinations of items taken 2 at a time from a set of 4. If we have A,B,C,D that allows AB,AC,AD,BC,BD,CD If they fail at proving one, they still have him on the others, so they list them all. They could even go further and add all the three way combinations, but he dies anyway on the two way which would have to exist if the three way combinations do.

I'm sorry if I offended you. This thread has always been a source of good information, but it also had a lot of incorrect information back in it's early days even when more accurate informations was already available. I don't want to see it start to slip back in. That early lack of disciplined weeding of bad information coupled with lots of bickering by people who would like to blur the distinction between fact and opinion keep me from joining in much earlier. The latter problem persists to some extent.

Incorrect information has a way of taking root once it gets written down and even after it's debunked, it has a way of affecting the way we think. Case in point, two follow ups to the terrorism mention.

---"I think you got all that right. The terrorism one makes me really stop and think too."

---"The furtherance of terrorism angle is interesting given the blog that calls SKR "American Terrorists" but also contains links to merchandise."

I was going over the MySpace pages that were linked in the court docs and found a few interesting things ... nothing earth-shattering, just interesting.

On Sick's MySpace http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr
From Creepa: "Nov 4 2009 1:50 PM wad up man i heard your f...in show lastnight got shut down by the cops to hahaha mine did to wtfs with that s..t "

From BumLife: "Nov 4 2009 1:54 PM Going on a f....ing muder spree!" (wadahoot sez: and they wonder why people get the wrong idea about them?!)

They have a new concert scheduled: DeathFest - January 23, Dallas

New blog entry that I can't read, as I'm not subscribed - dated after Oct 19 (the date of the previous one) is titled "93 93/93 I Hath Been Reborn!" Interested to know what that's about!?

Sick and Raz performed at an 'invite only' show at the 505 (?) 4 days ago

On Pixy's MySpace http://www.myspace.com/pixywickedintent
in her comments section, from Have Faith in Death http://www.myspace.com/thakandyman540 "Sep 23 2009 2:05 AM Not really. Sam & I posted on a message board that shared horrorcore music with each other & I know there was several times he's downloaded stuff from me. If he really has snapped, I feel like I helped contribute to it. I didn't know the girls all the well but I've seen them around on myspace & knew they were SKR fans. Not only that, but that same message board is laughing about the situation, saying very disrespectful things. I asked an admin if they would please remove the topic posted up about what happened & explained the situation but they still refuse. There is just so much going through my head & I wish everyone would just shut the f.. up & pay their respects, instead of exploiting the situation, pointing at horrorcore, & acting like this is all just a joke. I've been crying a lot lately, been thinking about suicide, I've had such a hard f...ing month & now I feel backed into a corner." (wadahoot sez: He is still alive, thankfully, and wants to leave Waynesboro, Virginia, ASAP) (wadahoot sez: Pixy is still active on her MySpace, and still has songs rrom Sick and Raz up and her background is a horrorcore Hello Kitty)

To Pixy from Dina http://www.myspace.com/dina017
(sic) "Oct 2 2009 6:09 PM - im duin ok..still a bit upset bout da emma nd mel situration...btw i saw a video of u talking to a news repoter bout it..i was like heyy i kno dat girl lol "
"Oct 3 2009 8:14 AM - haha i woulda been nervous too..i like da wayy u talk tho lol..nd yah i no i hope he f...in rots in jail nd gets raped..i fxckin saw a video of him getting arrested i was like HA HA a$$h... ...but yah i just steal cant believe dar really gone =/ ..do u kno wens dar funeral?"
"Oct 5 2009 8:36 AM - oh it wasnt dat video it was da 1 where he is at da airport nd da cops cought same nd i was just like HAHA but yah da 1 where he is smirking nd shii# i just wanted him 2 die..he has a careless soul...its like he doesnt care wut he did...stupid dumbf... i f...ing h8 him!"

Raz's MySpace (wadahoot sez Note the URL for her MySpace ... is it new? Yuck) http://www.myspace.com/deadgirlsuperstarrazakel

From Wicked Lette http://www.myspace.com/aprildajuggalette
go to Raz's MySpace and go to Comments Nov 4 ... Wicked Lette has send Raz photos of 'popular' serial killers (delightful.)

Raz also has a blog (date unknown) that is titled "My views on this tragedy" but again, I'm not a subscriber, so I can't read it.

They have another show Dec 12 in Austin http://tinyurl.com/yzvq63v

The show 4 days ago (per Sick's MySpace) was called "FORMULA FOR RENOUNCING THE SLAVE RELIGIONS" http://tinyurl.com/yfgf2ob

And, lastly, scroll down to under her Twitter feed to see (what I believe is) a new graphic ... I know I'm upset about all of this nowadays, due to our friendship with Mark, but it sure seems that there are girls in Raz's new graphic (Mel & Emma?)

(FYI - Many of the quotes I changed to dots (...) or # or $ to try to get past the censor-bot)

Hi Ziggy...(and everyone else)

I noticed back a few pages that you posted the list of pills found in Mark's car. One brand of those pills was labeled Watson 825. That's Oxycodone. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that with Oxycodone in the car, the pink and blue pills were probably Lortab's. Green....Xanax or possibly Diazepam. I don't know whether or not any of the others were identified by their imprint, but if they were, I brought you guys this...

Pill Identification Wizard..http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

Sounds like whoever put those pills in that car had a serious prescription drug habit to me.

Thinking about people saying Sam seemed like a sweet guy, you had to know him, wouldn't hurt a fly....

The guy wore t-shirts with weapons and blood all over them, he sang about stabbing people until they couldn't breathe anymore, he shot photos and videos of himself whaling on someone/something with an axe and I'm betting a woodpile is not just out of frame, there....

Ted Bundy seemed like a nice guy pretty much all the time he wasn't killing: he was a neat dresser, who seemed to treat others with respect, and he lived what's considered a "normal" life when he wasn't secretly killing someone.

It seems almost comical for people to say Sam didn't show any signs of this. WTH?? It's beyond denial, where people are usually unwilling to see something where at least an attempt to hide it has been made.

Emma and her dad when she was younger

(not that I have ANYTHING against pink hair!) But it sure is nice to see what Emma looks like in her "natural" state! And I can't wait to show my honey the photo of Mark - he'll enjoy it. Thanks for posting

tapu,there are lots and lots of people who wear t-shirts like sam and write lyrics or poetry like sam and are into horror stuff that literally would not hurt a flly,I know for a fact because I'm one of them....eg that cannibal corpse song dangrsmind posted,i love that song....and I do think just by looking at sam it is hard to believe he could have done something like that and it is a lot easier to imagine someone "ugly" like sick to be behind it all but anyways i still think the demons in his head weren't put there by skr or wicked intent....just looking at that video with his mom flicking off sarah in that dark living room....I think sarah is a great resource to show what went on behind the scenes at sam's house...she also mentioned violence from the dad...and just looking at sarah ,she also has that sweet side to her and always seems to struggle,i really think whatever made him snap that night has more to do with his upbringing then the skr influence

I'm not saying horrorcore made him bad, nor am I even commenting on whether his childhood or anything else at all, was particularly responsible for the outcome. All I'm saying is, No signs, people? HEL-LO. And while you might show all the same signs but be nice as pie, when I see you coming at me in a "Free Abortions" shirt, I'm going to treat you gingerly until you've earned my trust. There is an eerie disconnect with reality in the people saying you never would've thought this of Sam.

Here's
the article.

Rimer seems like, well, a tool. Here's one article from some neo-pagan that is critical of him. I will keep looking for more info on Rimer.

Welcome SonicGG I like your avatar.

Rimer may be well intentioned, but I obtained a copy of the presentation he gives to police departments and I was not impressed. I think a thorough Internet search would be more informative.

...oh,ziggy,i watched that booking video again and I'm surprised I havn't noticed that before but yeah it definetely looks like there's blood caked in his hair....

I was going over the MySpace pages that were linked in the court docs and found a few interesting things ... nothing earth-shattering, just interesting.

On Sick's MySpace http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr
From Creepa: "Nov 4 2009 1:50 PM wad up man i heard your f...in show lastnight got shut down by the cops to hahaha mine did to wtfs with that s..t "

From BumLife: "Nov 4 2009 1:54 PM Going on a f....ing muder spree!" (wadahoot sez: and they wonder why people get the wrong idea about them?!)

They have a new concert scheduled: DeathFest - January 23, Dallas

New blog entry that I can't read, as I'm not subscribed - dated after Oct 19 (the date of the previous one) is titled "93 93/93 I Hath Been Reborn!" Interested to know what that's about!?

Sick and Raz performed at an 'invite only' show at the 505 (?) 4 days ago

On Pixy's MySpace http://www.myspace.com/pixywickedintent
in her comments section, from Have Faith in Death http://www.myspace.com/thakandyman540 "Sep 23 2009 2:05 AM Not really. Sam & I posted on a message board that shared horrorcore music with each other & I know there was several times he's downloaded stuff from me. If he really has snapped, I feel like I helped contribute to it. I didn't know the girls all the well but I've seen them around on myspace & knew they were SKR fans. Not only that, but that same message board is laughing about the situation, saying very disrespectful things. I asked an admin if they would please remove the topic posted up about what happened & explained the situation but they still refuse. There is just so much going through my head & I wish everyone would just shut the f.. up & pay their respects, instead of exploiting the situation, pointing at horrorcore, & acting like this is all just a joke. I've been crying a lot lately, been thinking about suicide, I've had such a hard f...ing month & now I feel backed into a corner." (wadahoot sez: He is still alive, thankfully, and wants to leave Waynesboro, Virginia, ASAP) (wadahoot sez: Pixy is still active on her MySpace, and still has songs rrom Sick and Raz up and her background is a horrorcore Hello Kitty)

To Pixy from Dina http://www.myspace.com/dina017
(sic) "Oct 2 2009 6:09 PM - im duin ok..still a bit upset bout da emma nd mel situration...btw i saw a video of u talking to a news repoter bout it..i was like heyy i kno dat girl lol "
"Oct 3 2009 8:14 AM - haha i woulda been nervous too..i like da wayy u talk tho lol..nd yah i no i hope he f...in rots in jail nd gets raped..i fxckin saw a video of him getting arrested i was like HA HA a$$h... ...but yah i just steal cant believe dar really gone =/ ..do u kno wens dar funeral?"
"Oct 5 2009 8:36 AM - oh it wasnt dat video it was da 1 where he is at da airport nd da cops cought same nd i was just like HAHA but yah da 1 where he is smirking nd shii# i just wanted him 2 die..he has a careless soul...its like he doesnt care wut he did...stupid dumbf... i f...ing h8 him!"

Raz's MySpace (wadahoot sez Note the URL for her MySpace ... is it new? Yuck) http://www.myspace.com/deadgirlsuperstarrazakel

From Wicked Lette http://www.myspace.com/aprildajuggalette
go to Raz's MySpace and go to Comments Nov 4 ... Wicked Lette has send Raz photos of 'popular' serial killers (delightful.)

Raz also has a blog (date unknown) that is titled "My views on this tragedy" but again, I'm not a subscriber, so I can't read it.

They have another show Dec 12 in Austin http://tinyurl.com/yzvq63v

The show 4 days ago (per Sick's MySpace) was called "FORMULA FOR RENOUNCING THE SLAVE RELIGIONS" http://tinyurl.com/yfgf2ob

And, lastly, scroll down to under her Twitter feed to see (what I believe is) a new graphic ... I know I'm upset about all of this nowadays, due to our friendship with Mark, but it sure seems that there are girls in Raz's new graphic (Mel & Emma?)

(FYI - Many of the quotes I changed to dots (...) or # or $ to try to get past the censor-bot)

Regarding 93, it is a Thelemic reference. 93 is Gematria value for WILL and for LOVE (thelema and agape in greek). 93 93/93 is a reference to the two main laws of Thelema. Shrim recently was initiated into the O.T.O. hence he has been "reborn" however he doesn't seem to get the idea that it is a secret society...

As far as the formula for renouncing slave religion, this is a ritual performed by the O.T.O. before someone can take initiation. He mentions this also in the O.T.O. interview I posted here. There is a song on Doctrines of the Damned that is partially based on a related procedure. See also my avatar which I am suprised no one has ever asked about.

505 is the New Mexico area code. In PiXy's interview with SickTanick and Razakel there is a mention that they are barred from doing events in New Mexico but I have never confirmed this.

Some also might recall that I posted some previous analysis of the image at Raz's MySPace URL. The new picture is from a Halloween photo shoot with "Killa Kali" which I posted yesterday.

Thinking about people saying Sam seemed like a sweet guy, you had to know him, wouldn't hurt a fly....

The guy wore t-shirts with weapons and blood all over them, he sang about stabbing people until they couldn't breathe anymore, he shot photos and videos of himself whaling on someone/something with an axe and I'm betting a woodpile is not just out of frame, there....

Ted Bundy seemed like a nice guy pretty much all the time he wasn't killing: he was a neat dresser, who seemed to treat others with respect, and he lived what's considered a "normal" life when he wasn't secretly killing someone.

It seems almost comical for people to say Sam didn't show any signs of this. WTH?? It's beyond denial, where people are usually unwilling to see something where at least an attempt to hide it has been made.

Not saying it isn't possible, but Sam doesn't really fit the Ted Bundy profile. We've listed the characteristics of a sociopath here before so I won't bother repeating, and Sam doesn't seem to fit the standard profile whereas Bundy did.

Of course this analysis means very little since he apparently did kill four people brutally for whatever reason.

Small blue pills in a wrapper (cellophane prolly) sounds like a roxy to me, which goes with the others being oxys and a combo of other populars.. viccs, xanax, percs, etc. Makes sense at least some of these people were pill heads, explains a lot of the odd erratic and head scratching behavior

Capital murder in this instance is more than 2 within 3 years. There are 6 possible combinations of items taken 2 at a time from a set of 4. If we have A,B,C,D that allows AB,AC,AD,BC,BD,CD If they fail at proving one, they still have him on the others, so they list them all. They could even go further and add all the three way combinations, but he dies anyway on the two way which would have to exist if the three way combinations do.

I'm sorry if I offended you. This thread has always been a source of good information, but it also had a lot of incorrect information back in it's early days even when more accurate informations was already available. I don't want to see it start to slip back in. That early lack of disciplined weeding of bad information coupled with lots of bickering by people who would like to blur the distinction between fact and opinion keep me from joining in much earlier. The latter problem persists to some extent.

Incorrect information has a way of taking root once it gets written down and even after it's debunked, it has a way of affecting the way we think. Case in point, two follow ups to the terrorism mention.

---"I think you got all that right. The terrorism one makes me really stop and think too."

---"The furtherance of terrorism angle is interesting given the blog that calls SKR "American Terrorists" but also contains links to merchandise."

We are all really really lucky to have you to correct our misunderstandings and shoddy thought processes then blou. Its always nice to meet someone that is ready to take on such an arduous task.

BTW, according to the legal analysis I heard on the news yesterday, your description above isn't exactly correct. Better not let that incorrect information take root...

Small blue pills in a wrapper (cellophane prolly) sounds like a roxy to me, which goes with the others being oxys and a combo of other populars.. viccs, xanax, percs, etc. Makes sense at least some of these people were pill heads, explains a lot of the odd erratic and head scratching behavior

Could also be MDMA or LSD or a lot of other things.

Out there, meaning on Poorhouse Road? Remember that we know/think that a neighbor called cops about a suspicious car, so maybe he wasn't out there all that long - ??

How long would it take to swallow a handfull of pills? Also he's not on suicide watch as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955