VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veromi.net lists a Lizette Moreno in Las Cruces, NM, but it says she's 28. Isn't that where Shirm & Raz actually live? BTW--Lizette & most variants of that name translate to mean "God is my oath"--LOL.

Veromi.net lists a Lizette Moreno in Las Cruces, NM, but it says she's 28. Isn't that where Shirm & Raz actually live? BTW--Lizette & most variants of that name translate to mean "God is my oath"--LOL.

Her song Murder Potion seems to be at least in part autobiographical:

Listen up ya'll I got a little story to tell,
Straight out from the pierced lips of Razakel.
Since I came out of the womb,
Momma knew I wasn't quite right.
Daddy was a minister
I was never good enough in his eyes.
So I stayed up late at night,
Made voodoo dolls and black candles,
Texting and cursing,
And casting evil spells...

Kill Musick
PO BOX 44006
RIO RANCHO NM
87174-4006

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...63,-106.708102&spn=0.023233,0.045447&t=h&z=15

I also found a street address for Andres Shirm which seems to be a different house than the one shown in the "cribs" video, but just in case I won't post the address here. You can find it easily however.

An idea came to me yesterday. Pure speculation but it might be a reason for Sam to be out on Poorhouse Road. IIRC, he had told Mel's parents that the reason Mel wasn't back from the movies is because their car had broken down. Maybe he was working on staging a scene (or scenes), complete with all the pills thrown around, that would back up his lie. But once he was found with the car, he was stuck with no option other than to try to make it out of town before the bodies were discovered.

Just a thought. I'm another Occam's Razor fan so this theory is a little too convoluted for me. But considering Sam's cool ineptitude I think it's somewhat plausible.

I don't know, gxm.... The dead bodies back at home might have clued people into the ruse. :) Although, Sam does seem like a loser.

I don't know, gxm.... The dead bodies back at home might have clued people into the ruse. :) Although, Sam does seem like a loser.

Perhaps he also planned to dispose of the bodies so they wouldn't be at the house. Although he'd have a decent hike back to town and no car...

Maybe as Claudicici suggested earlier the person texting was Syniister afterall, I had first taken piXy's quotes to imply that it may have been Stitchmouth but she quickly came in and corrected us on that theory.

2 things to consider with Syniister, he definitely has been affected by this more so than most and to the point he has basically shut his WIR business down posting comments to the effect he felt somewhat responsible for influencing Sam and would no longer produce horrocore.

Also, keep in mind that the record clearly shows that Sam and Syniister were best friends and were likely the closest within the community and Syniister would definitely be the person Emma would contact if she were having problems with Sam. MAYBE IT WASNT ABOUT FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER PERSON AT ALL and was in fact Emma texting Syniister behind Sam's back to GET ADVICE from Syniister on how to deal with the fact that IT WASNT WORKING OUT and LATER Sam found those texts and felt betrayed by BOTH the girl he was in love with AND his BEST FRIEND and at that point felt he had nothing to lose, decides to go out with a bang and kills them all and then CALLS Syniister to let him know that he killed them all, perhaps even sending pictures just to rub it in. Syniister perhaps then, extremely upset and feeling somewhat responsible, calls Shrim and says wtf do we do here? Shrim then calls authorities after possibly seeing pictures sent to him by Syniister.

THERE IS A REASON SAM CALLED SYNIISTER AND IT WASNT BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED IMO.

This is of course only my opinion and what the evidence KNOWN PERHAPS SUGGESTS and I am by no means implicating anyone who may otherwise be innocent. The above is speculation and for discussion forum purposes only.

BTW someone earlier also suggested that it may be this Kuriouz character who was texting Emma and piXy earlier in our discussion already said it was not him and that he and Emma are long time friends and there was no romantic interest between the two, so I think we can rule him out.

BTW to everyone GREAT sleuthing work on the Shriminator (ty Ziggy!) and our new friend Lizette Moreno (Howdy Razzy!).:snooty::snooty:

Perhaps he also planned to dispose of the bodies so they wouldn't be at the house. Although he'd have a decent hike back to town and no car...

Yes. That's along the lines that I was thinking. Perhaps he finally found keys to the van (the pastor might have had them on his key ring) and he was going to try to hike back to the house and then dispose of the bodies.

I see Sam as being rather inept in the planning department. If you take into account that he probably didn't have a good sense of time, distance and logical consistency then some of his bizarre actions make more sense IMO.

Yes. That's along the lines that I was thinking. Perhaps he finally found keys to the van (the pastor might have had them on his key ring) and he was going to try to hike back to the house and then dispose of the bodies.

I see Sam as being rather inept in the planning department. If you take into account that he probably didn't have a good sense of time, distance and logical consistency then some of his bizarre actions make more sense IMO.

not to mention he blew all his cash on merch . . .

Lets keep in mind Sam had been in town for about 2 weeks so he knew his way around from trips to the store with Emma and mom etc. He wasnt simply lost out on Poorhouse and it now appears he may have been looking for dumping grounds and especially if we are to believe there was possible DISMEMBERMENT which would make the bodies far easy to carry for one person but still A LOT of work for a small kid like Sam.

not to mention he blew all his cash on merch . . .

I think the fact that he blew all his money on merch indicates there was NO plans to kill anyone at that time, otherwise why buy merch youll never wear, surely Sam isnt that dumb, at the time he was thinking of all the new cool SKR merch he would be taking back home to cali. This suggests something happened on the way home or after arrival back in VA, like the text messages and Sam feeling very betrayed by people he looked up to and trusted.

I was a good friend of his for 7 years online, my AIM sn is LILfreekyJUGGALO

I wish I still had my chatlogs with Sam after all these years but I don't, and I was literally talking to him on AIM 1 week before the killings.

He was a sick kid to begin with, he loved horrorcore, columbine, and anything to do with MURDER AND WICKED ****<3 that was my homie and will forever be my homie (too bad I only knew him online!)

http://sykosam.info/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Maybe as Claudicici suggested earlier the person texting was Syniister afterall, I had first taken piXy's quotes to imply that it may have been Stitchmouth but she quickly came in and corrected us on that theory.

2 things to consider with Syniister, he definitely has been affected by this more so than most and to the point he has basically shut his WIR business down posting comments to the effect he felt somewhat responsible for influencing Sam and would no longer produce horrocore.

Also, keep in mind that the record clearly shows that Sam and Syniister were best friends and were likely the closest within the community and Syniister would definitely be the person Emma would contact if she were having problems with Sam. MAYBE IT WASNT ABOUT FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER PERSON AT ALL and was in fact Emma texting Syniister behind Sam's back to GET ADVICE from Syniister on how to deal with the fact that IT WASNT WORKING OUT and LATER Sam found those texts and felt betrayed by BOTH the girl he was in love with AND his BEST FRIEND and at that point felt he had nothing to lose, decides to go out with a bang and kills them all and then CALLS Syniister to let him know that he killed them all, perhaps even sending pictures just to rub it in. Syniister perhaps then, extremely upset and feeling somewhat responsible, calls Shrim and says wtf do we do here? Shrim then calls authorities after possibly seeing pictures sent to him by Syniister.

THERE IS A REASON SAM CALLED SYNIISTER AND IT WASNT BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED IMO.

This is of course only my opinion and what the evidence KNOWN PERHAPS SUGGESTS and I am by no means implicating anyone who may otherwise be innocent. The above is speculation and for discussion forum purposes only.

BTW someone earlier also suggested that it may be this Kuriouz character who was texting Emma and piXy earlier in our discussion already said it was not him and that he and Emma are long time friends and there was no romantic interest between the two, so I think we can rule him out.

BTW to everyone GREAT sleuthing work on the Shriminator (ty Ziggy!) and our new friend Lizette Moreno (Howdy Razzy!).:snooty::snooty:

No Lux has been Syniister's girlfriend for a longtime... they ae still together.. hopefully Pixy can come and confirm that it was not Syniister.. because I am sure it was no way him. I think Syniister is just scared ****less because he knew about the killings and did not report them and maybe he is thinking he could get jail time???

http://www.myspace.com/eviltemptresslette <---Lux Syniister's GF

No Lux has been Syniister's girlfriend for a longtime... they ae still together.. hopefully Pixy can come and confirm that it was not Syniister.. because I am sure it was no way him. I think Syniister is just scared ****less because he knew about the killings and did not report them and maybe he is thinking he could get jail time???

http://www.myspace.com/eviltemptresslette <---Lux Syniister's GF

Well like I said maybe it had nothing to do with flirting, maybe she was just texting him to get the goods on Sam because it wasnt working out and he said some things that Sam saw later when he took her phone that Sam didnt appreciate?

Maybe.

This has turned into a gossip column for young girls. I need the exact GPS coordinates for Razakel. I expect that on my desk in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks