VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrim's O.T.O. Interview appears in Volume 2, Issue 3 on page 23 of the Doomsayer's Digest. This is the fifth (5=2+3) issue of the publication.

Shrim's new work, Chapter 2: In Nomine SickTanick, is scheduled to be released on January 22 or 1/22 (1+22=23).

In Crowley's view 23 was the number of life, see my previous posting about Chapter 23 of The Book of Lies, but there are many many connections to this number in occult and conspiracy theory.

See also http://afgen.com/numbr23b.html and RAW's Cosmic Trigger 1

....in one of the newspaper articles they spelled it andres shirm and later corrected it
Correction: Virginia Killings story

FARMVILLE, Va. — In a Sept. 22 story about an aspiring rapper suspected in the slayings of four people, The Associated Press misspelled the surname of the suspect’s friend. The correct spelling is Andres Shrim, not Shirm.

Thinking about this detail, a second time through the latest news releases:

Officials also removed from the Kelley home a meat cleaver and a red-stained knife, but authorities do not believe either of those weapon was used in the killings, the source said.

Used for what then, I wonder....

Thinking about this detail, a second time through the latest news releases:

Officials also removed from the Kelley home a meat cleaver and a red-stained knife, but authorities do not believe either of those weapon was used in the killings, the source said.

Used for what then, I wonder....

Maybe he was making some stir fry.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/phiroze/from/payplay

that's from 2007,sick went by andres shirm....I'm convinced that is the same andres that lost his mom when he was a baby....

Awesome detective work.

Now why did he change his name?

Anything to do with the little thing he let drop in PiXy's interview where he stated that SKR was banned from doing events in NM?

FWIW there appears to be no criminal record under either Andres Shrim or Andres Shirm in New Mexico.

Says "dismemberment" to me, but I guess "time will tell" :) if it really was stir fry....

Says "dismemberment" to me, but I guess "time will tell" :) if it really was stir fry....

Seriously though, didn't the most recent stories about the murder say no dismemberment was performed?

Awesome detective work.

Now why did he change his name?

Anything to do with the little thing he let drop in PiXy's interview where he stated that SKR was banned from doing events in NM?

FWIW there appears to be no criminal record under either Andres Shrim or Andres Shirm in New Mexico.

Well... "Shirm" sounds kind of goofy, and "Shrim" sounds kind of cool. Comparatively. (See, this is the kind of expert opinion you get, having a linguist around. I knew there was a use for this!)

On edit: Taking Claudia's info, it seems the incorrect name may have been reported and then perpetuated in the media, with one source, as she notes, retracting. So it would be Shrim, in that case, no change.

Seriously though, didn't the most recent stories about the murder say no dismemberment was performed?

Unnamed sources in news reports said no dismemberment; word of mouth from locals said dismemberment. I think. imo. mho. imoho.

Well... "Shirm" sounds kind of goofy, and "Shrim" sounds kind of cool. Comparatively. (See, this is the kind of expert opinion you get, having a linguist around. I knew there was a use for this!)

lol

true though...

...yeah,lol that is very true....i was thinking that newspaper probably used his right name and then sick complained and made them correct it....

Hello--I'm new here. Long time lurker. In his bio, Mr Shrim states that he grew up without a mother and father. In 1985 there was a pretty high profile murder case in Albuquerque where 22 year old Jennifer Lynn Shirm (not Shrim) was found murdered. She died from blunt force trauma to the head. It was thought to be meth related. She was a single mom and left behind a son that was a year or so old. That would make him about 25 today. Upon searching Veromi.net for Shirm's in NM--there is a 25 year old Andreas Shirm listed. In his listing is also included (as a relative) the name Jessie Shirm. She is one of Jennifer Shirm's sisters. If Mr Shrim is that son it could possibly shed some light on why his attitudes and beliefs (?) might be a little rough around the edges.

That's certainly illuminating information! For some reason, I thought Shrim was older than 25. Maybe he just looks older than he is.

I immediately associate the name Shrim with Angus Shrim. Wonder if Sic is a Phantasm fan.

I do agree that I do not think there is any way Sam will come out of this alive. "Jesus made me do it" was bad, but you cannot viciously murder a preacher, a professor, and two teen girls in Virginia and ever expect to live. There is just no way. I don't know how he can really get a "fair" trial here. This crime has shaken everybody up really bad and people around here are screaming for his head. I would think there must have to be a change on venue to another part of the state.

Welcome to the board LoveVA!

ITA that Sam's attorneys should push for a change of venue. I really can't see him getting a fair trial in Farmville or the surrounding areas.

Wow, I can't believe that about Shrims (sp) mom!! That does make alot of sense and gave me chills. I do not "blame the music" but I'm sorry, music about blood, gore, murder etc. is going to attract some very sketchy people w/ alot of issues (obviously-Sam!). I listened to one of Razakels songs and wow, she is really messed up.

About the change of venue, yeah, they would have to at least move it to Richmond, if not to the beach or Roanoke. Dr. Kelly was a very popular professor at Longwood for a long time. It is a small school and a small town. Everyone in town must at least know someone who knew her.

And thank you for the welcomes! This is a fascinating site. :)

Let's all start calling Sick "Shirm" just to piss him off and draw him out.

I tried to add this but it got erased :( but, I actually live in the Richmond suburbs and now that I think about it, I don't think he can really get a fair trial here either. RIC is only 45 min from Farmville and the majority of LW students are from here. Many students and professors commute, many alumni live there, and he was caught at the airport. The Richmond Times-Dispatch has reported widely on the case, as well as the TV stations. I really think they may have to go to Northern VA (though that gets complicated b/c its so different from the rest of VA) VA Beach/Norfolk, or Roanoke. If I had to pick, I'd say they'll choose Roanoke or the Beach. (Though it has been big news there as well.) His lawyers will prob. push for Northern VA though b/c its a more liberal part of the state and there is less support for the death penalty.

Andres,

With all due respect, although IANAL, as a business person I have a fair amount of experience suing people and being sued. Shrim is NOT a good target for a civil suit since he has no money. I doubt he even owns his house, and IIRC someone stated here that he doesn't own a car. What are you going to do make him sell his occult library? Attach proceeds from future sales of his CDs? Put a lien on his stash?

SKR and Killmusick appear to be sole proprietorships so it's not like there's some cash rich corporation or wealthy individual to go after here. Pursuing a civil suit will therefore cost more than can ever be collected from Shrim.

Plus the suit would arguably end up as a replay of the Judas Priest case.

Low probability of victory plus cash poor target equals no point in a civil lawsuit.

And even in the unlikely event that a suit succeeds, it will be impossible to collect anything.

IMO. IANAL.

He might be judgment proof. He might not be. It might not matter. We don't know Shrim's culpability. If it's just a "music made him do it" argument, then it's probablly a lost cause. But if Shrim had more involvement . . . .

Some people seek to vindicate other rights at suit. From a strictly economic sense it may not make sense, but from a human emotional sense, Mel's parents might want Shrim to pay from the stress of trial and probably lose his company.

He might be judgment proof. He might not be. It might not matter. We don't know Shrim's culpability. If it's just a "music made him do it" argument, then it's probablly a lost cause. But if Shrim had more involvement . . . .

Some people seek to vindicate other rights at suit. From a strictly economic sense it may not make sense, but from a human emotional sense, Mel's parents might want Shrim to pay from the stress of trial and probably lose his company.

He'll be laughing all the way to the bank as the case makes national headlines and the ACLU gives him free legal counsel.

"Haters make me famous"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members