VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't believe that about Shrims (sp) mom!! That does make alot of sense and gave me chills. I do not "blame the music" but I'm sorry, music about blood, gore, murder etc. is going to attract some very sketchy people w/ alot of issues (obviously-Sam!). I listened to one of Razakels songs and wow, she is really messed up.

About the change of venue, yeah, they would have to at least move it to Richmond, if not to the beach or Roanoke. Dr. Kelly was a very popular professor at Longwood for a long time. It is a small school and a small town. Everyone in town must at least know someone who knew her.

I actually think this story is somewhat tragic, and it adds a whole new thread to my thinking about the case. Shrim and Razakel by all accounts liked all of the victims, even seemed to get along with Emma's mom, etc. It seems Shrim had (at least) his mother and then two friends (however inappropriate) taken from his life by brutal violence.

I think that it is no coincidence that apparently his mother was also bludgeoned to death. And maybe we have my long sought after meth connection too.

He'll be laughing all the way to the bank as the case makes national headlines and the ACLU gives him free legal counsel.

"Haters make me famous"

ACLU wont give him a legal counsel if Shirm did something beyond just his music. I'm not saying a cause of action lies for his music, but if Shirm had done something to make him more culpable . . .

I mean, Razakel's reaction to Pixy . . . Other people in the community knowing about the deaths before the police . . . there's a lot we don't know here.

ACLU wont give him a legal counsel if Shirm did something beyond just his music. I'm not saying a cause of action lies for his music, but if Shirm had done something to make him more culpable . . .

I mean, Razakel's reaction to Pixy . . . Other people in the community knowing about the deaths before the police . . . there's a lot we don't know here.

Fair enough.

That's certainly illuminating information! For some reason, I thought Shrim was older than 25. Maybe he just looks older than he is.

I immediately associate the name Shrim with Angus Shrim. Wonder if Sic is a Phantasm fan.

I can swear that I read Shrim was 34 years old but I may be mistaken, this new twist is interesting.

He uses the name Andres Shrim now...we don't know if that is his given name of course and it seems like maybe it isn't given our new info from Mr. Chan.

It seems like he goes by both, after doing a google search. Whether there are typos or not, I don't know.

I had read it towards the beginning as Andreas and didn't really pay any attention to that particular detail.

When I'm doing evaluations on some of the shadier people I deal with professionally, I'm always interested in changes and misrepresentation of names.

It seems like he goes by both, after doing a google search. Whether there are typos or not, I don't know.

I had read it towards the beginning as Andreas and didn't really pay any attention to that particular detail.

When I'm doing evaluations on some of the shadier people I deal with professionally, I'm always interested in changes and misrepresentation of names.

I did a criminal records search for all these variants and didn't find anything. FWIW.

But yes, I've seen people that literally used dozens of different identities in my professional work.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, Andres Escobar is a reference to the soccer player, and not my real name or a reference to Shirm.

Found an article that says Raz is 25 so Shrim may be around that age also.

"We rap about it, and it finally happens," Razakel, 25, who refused to divulge her given name, said by telephone from her home near Albuquerque, N.M. "It should be like a slap in our face, right? Well, no. S--- happens."

I did a criminal records search for all these variants and didn't find anything. FWIW.

But yes, I've seen people that literally used dozens of different identities in my professional work.

It's always a red flag to me.

Found this at Sandia Memory Gardens:

Shirm, Jennifer Lynn, b. 1962 Jul 26, d. 1985 May 29, Beloved Daughter, Sister and Mother of Andres, bur. Nativity Sec, Lot-23

Found this at Sandia Memory Gardens:

Shirm, Jennifer Lynn, b. 1962 Jul 26, d. 1985 May 29, Beloved Daughter, Sister and Mother of Andres, bur. Nativity Sec, Lot-23

!!!:lipssealed:!!!

Sound of shoe dropping -- whaling noises like a carpenter being eaten by a walrus - - nothing

CONTENT PREVIEW
By T.J. Wilham
Journal Staff Writer
Finding his mother's killer has been a roller coaster for Andres Shirm.
For his entire life, he has been seeking justice in the slaying. At the time of her death, he was 18 months old.

Have to subscribe to get the rest of the story....:(

Raz is gonna be mad at you guys for digging this up, I am going in to hiding.

Lot 23 :dance:

Influences:

My MAIN ****ing musical influence, the ****ing MEANING of HORRORCORE and in MY eyes, my HORRORCORE GODS-and if you DON'T know of them-then you DON'T know **** son! and then the NEW BREED of cuking horrorcore MENTAL WARD, i JUST met these guys and i consider them close homies already, BIG things are gonna happen for us this year boys;) and i cannot ****ing WAIT to share a stage with you...and this year it WILL HAPPEN!!!!! Horror Movies, Violence, Gore and a splash of ****ING ...MISS BXTCH (for creating the poetry that ****S me). DEADJUGG/**** (for confidence, demented thots, open ears and so much MORE). SERIAL KILLIN RECORDS-for signing me and having faith in what i do-thank u so much, this means the world to me. My little brother Mikey Zero for sticking by my side no matter what. THAT KILLA of Sadiztik Productionz for pretty much making me feel like family:) AND OF COURSE....my Mom, Dad, and my older brother for NEVER ONCE believing IN me... AND ALL THE ****ING HATERS FOR ALL THE INSPIRATION TO GIMME CONSTANT IDEAS..YOU ALL DIE IN MY MUZIK YOU STUPID FUX! :)-thank you all, words can't even begin to express my gratitude...

BBM...found this on vampirefreaks.

Edit: This is off of razakel's profile page.

Influences:

My MAIN ****ing musical influence, the ****ing MEANING of HORRORCORE and in MY eyes, my HORRORCORE GODS-and if you DON'T know of them-then you DON'T know **** son! and then the NEW BREED of cuking horrorcore MENTAL WARD, i JUST met these guys and i consider them close homies already, BIG things are gonna happen for us this year boys;) and i cannot ****ing WAIT to share a stage with you...and this year it WILL HAPPEN!!!!! Horror Movies, Violence, Gore and a splash of ****ING ...MISS BXTCH (for creating the poetry that ****S me). DEADJUGG/**** (for confidence, demented thots, open ears and so much MORE). SERIAL KILLIN RECORDS-for signing me and having faith in what i do-thank u so much, this means the world to me. My little brother Mikey Zero for sticking by my side no matter what. THAT KILLA of Sadiztik Productionz for pretty much making me feel like family:) AND OF COURSE....my Mom, Dad, and my older brother for NEVER ONCE believing IN me... AND ALL THE ****ING HATERS FOR ALL THE INSPIRATION TO GIMME CONSTANT IDEAS..YOU ALL DIE IN MY MUZIK YOU STUPID FUX! :)-thank you all, words can't even begin to express my gratitude...

BBM...found this on vampirefreaks.

Edit: This is off of razakel's profile page.
What a hack.

Dis ***** is why dey invented de mute button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnjackson971@