VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This residence is known by affiant to be the residence of Jessie Shirm, an individual known by affiant to be a current methamphetamine user. Detectives established a surveillance on Michael Murray at this point and followed Michael Murray and other unknown subjects to above described premises where the confidential informant advises the methamphetamine laboratory is located (emphasis added).
http://openjurist.org/843/f2d/1576/united-states-v-barrera

Hard work man, hard work. But I still have my days that is for sure.

16.jpg
what is with this picture dangrsmind? anything to do with all of this? i am curious

Well a number of people here were concerned about her continued posting here while she was embroiled in a child custody dispute including me. I guess maybe that scared her off...

well that is pretty dumb of her to go on another forum, using the same user name if it's a child custody issue. Also her kids are back at home with her... so I wonder what the real issue is or was?

she did not enjoy our .com she would rather be over @ dreamindemon.com more her style I guess??:waitasec:

Makes sense. The Din of Sin, have to say, seems like a simplified Webslueths for high school kids.

Also, Dangrs, I agree with the child custody thing. She has probably taken up the advice of not posting anything more, due to her association with SKR/Horrorcore, which could be used against her by the father's attorney.

well that is pretty dumb of her to go on another forum, using the same user name if it's a child custody issue. Also her kids are back at home with her... so I wonder what the real issue is or was?

Yeah her last quote isn't too incriminating -- it just condemns Sam, but I agree IF the child custody thing is still ongoing she probably shouldn't be posting anything anywhere. Period.

NativeGirl nailed it and posted it right before I was, I think the Duran home is the middle class home he grew up in--without the benefit of biological parents, Look at all three photos & look at the noses (Dangerous is gonna wanna jump in here). Duran is kind of a Hispanic name. Doesn't Razakel look Hispanic? That's how I got here--I wasn't lookin for Shirm--I was lookin for Razakel.

NativeGirl nailed it and posted it right before I was, I think the Duran home is the middle class home he grew up in--without the benefit of biological parents, Look at all three photos & look at the noses (Dangerous is gonna wanna jump in here). Duran is kind of a Hispanic name. Doesn't Razakel look Hispanic? That's how I got here--I wasn't lookin for Shirm--I was lookin for Razakel.

Razakel is Hispanic.... both parents.

I was thinking he was raised by his Grandmother or someone in his Mother's family?? On background checks it all links him to his mothers family...I would think that Duran is his real father... otherwise seems like his name would be changed to Duran instead of Shrim if he was adopted.

That's how I read it NativeGirl and thanks to both you and CharlieChan - for giving us the Shirminator.

I did feel a pang of sympathy after seeing his mom's picture and reading about how the family kept looking for the perp. It's tragic that the killer was never found.

Then my head shifts over to WTF is Andreas thinking? He's obviously a sad sick case, but he glorifies the kind of stuff that happened to his poor lovely young mother - who in addition suffered sexual abuse that ripped her life apart, another thing he glorifies. Shame on you Andreas (I sound totally like an old lady saying that) but seriously, you could have chosen a better path. Some people find a purpose in life when that happens to make the world a better place and you just decided to join the sewer and take the young, confused, rejected and angry with you. That's such a coward's way out.

I had the feeling a long time ago, just to note, that Raz's real name was Jennifer. It's not hispanic really, and I have no idea why I thought that, but looking at her pics I just had the thought, she looks like Jennifer, the mean girl who goads people into bad behaviour, an instigator. Just making a note in case we find out who she really is. I could not view all of her myspace friends but someone might look for mikey - her little bro. Her father was a minister - a minister with a hispanic last name in NM is probably common so that's a long shot.

It is actually pretty difficult to say much about heredity from facial structure alone IMO. There is a guy that thinks that some 500 or so genetic markers control facial structure, but this is a theory only at this stage. No one knows (for example) how to predict facial appearance from DNA.

I've looked at some family groups including twins and compared facial similarity. In some cases you see very high similarities between family members and of course identical twins have very high similarity. However in general you can't say much just by looking at a pair of pictures.

Here I see some facial similarities, but it is hard to say. Also you have the issue of methamphetamine use which can radically alter facial appearance over short time periods. Excess use of alcohol and tobacco may have somewhat similar effects over longer time intervals.

I'd be hesitant to offer any inference in this case. Inconclusive.

Edited to add: It is possible to determine ethnic identity from DNA to some extent and since different ethnic groups have different facial structures it is possible to say something, very generally, about facial structure from DNA. This technique has been used in at least one court case.

That's how I read it NativeGirl and thanks to both you and CharlieChan - for giving us the Shirminator.

I did feel a pang of sympathy after seeing his mom's picture and reading about how the family kept looking for the perp. It's tragic that the killer was never found.

Then my head shifts over to WTF is Andreas thinking? He's obviously a sad sick case, but he glorifies the kind of stuff that happened to his poor lovely young mother - who in addition suffered sexual abuse that ripped her life apart, another thing he glorifies. Shame on you Andreas (I sound totally like an old lady saying that) but seriously, you could have chosen a better path. Some people find a purpose in life when that happens to make the world a better place and you just decided to join the sewer and take the young, confused, rejected and angry with you. That's such a coward's way out.

I had the feeling a long time ago, just to note, that Raz's real name was Jennifer. It's not hispanic really, and I have no idea why I thought that, but looking at her pics I just had the thought, she looks like Jennifer, the mean girl who goads people into bad behaviour, an instigator. Just making a note in case we find out who she really is. I could not view all of her myspace friends but someone might look for mikey - her little bro. Her father was a minister - a minister with a hispanic last name in NM is probably common so that's a long shot.

See I am not sure they see it as "glorifying" the things they rap about. They would likely say that they rap about it because it is true. And in this story we see that Shrim at least has some justification in saying that.

Also worth remembering:

"We rap about some ugly, evil, evil stuff, but that doesn't mean we're not human"

The surname Duran would be Scottish, I think.

Somebody toss me a bone...and tell me if I have this right? Thanks!

...Jessie (Jessica) Elaine S. is the wife of Larry G. S., whose younger sister Jennifer Lynn Shrim was bludgeoned to death in 1985 over a bad meth deal, leaving her infant son Andreas (b.1984), aka SickTanick, orphaned?

...and, on 10/22/1986, police, acting on information from a confidential informant, followed Michael Murray to Jessie's house, where they busted Murray, David Barrera, and Ernesto Michael Martinez for manufacturing meth?

...and, an Alex Eugene Murray was suspected of the of the murder of Jennifer Lynn Shrim, but he was not convicted of the crime because of a lack of DNA evidence connecting him to it?

From: http://openjurist.org/843/f2d/1576/united-states-v-barrera

..."Detective Houry testified that after the warrant issued, the described premises were searched at about 8:00 p.m. on October 22, 1986."

..."On October 22, 1986, affiant, along with other detectives, observed Michael Murray go to a residence in the area of Luthy and Constitution NE, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This residence is known by affiant to be the residence of Jessie Shirm, an individual known by affiant to be a current methamphetamine user."

Coastal-That thing about Jessie was in relation to a federal appeal that these guys filed after a major bust for a big meth lab outside of Albuquerque. Her name was brought up as a crank junkie who's house they frequented. That's it.

NativeGirl--Is the pic in your avatar actually you? If so--I want you and I want you now. Don't monkey around with me--I'm not in the mood. I take it you're kinda related to Raz. I think all this stuff is pretty extreme, but back in the 60's I was fairly extreme. My son tells me about the Norwegian Black Metal bands & stuff. My take on the Sam issue is that he had extremely high expectations--went to Va. and got his nose rubbed in doo doo--saw the other guys and realized they were bigger, better lookin and more talented. The girls were gonna go with them--not him. He realized that he was pretty far down the food chain. It was extremely humiliating and as stated earlier "the straw that broke the camel's back.

m_52e2ef7264404153b222ea88f6d1284d.jpg
Raz and Mikey.. wish i could find more still searching..

Where did you ever come up with that photo??

Hey, on a separate tack, I was bopping around the net this evening, looking for something else besides this thread :), and I realized... I just love Dexter. Anyone else? Woo-oo-eee....

NativeGirl--Is the pic in your avatar actually you? If so--I want you and I want you now. Don't monkey around with me--I'm not in the mood. I take it you're kinda related to Raz. I think all this stuff is pretty extreme, but back in the 60's I was fairly extreme. My son tells me about the Norwegian Black Metal bands & stuff. My take on the Sam issue is that he had extremely high expectations--went to Va. and got his nose rubbed in doo doo--saw the other guys and realized they were bigger, better lookin and more talented. The girls were gonna go with them--not him. He realized that he was pretty far down the food chain. It was extremely humiliating and as stated earlier "the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sorry but I am not related to Raz.. if so I would know her first name and alot more.. :( I am Indian not Spanish Like Raz.. I just became addicted to this case because my ex is an Horrorcore Rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks