VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazette. or likely Lizette and prounouced with a lazy i. Tapu???

Also in the mock news report at about 2:23 they say her last name too but in a hispanic accent it goes by too fast for my ear.

I guess this is the story of how she was reborn to be Razakel. Disturbing, poorly produced and more opinions I'm too tired of talking about this joke to post.

Maderno. That's the closest I can come.
Materno? Which will freak me out considering the fetus connection.

Have we seen this statement from Sis? I don't recall it, but then again, my brain is full

My public statement about my brother"

A tragedy has been bestowed upon us and my heart goes out to the ones who lost their lives and to their loved ones whom are dealing with such a horrific loss.

If it was not for Andreas,"SicKTanicK", my family would have found out about my brother the same way the rest of you did, which would have broken us more then it already has. Andreas has been a savior to all of us, he is the one that decided to take it upon himself to take action and put himself out their to help someone in need. If it was not for Andreas, I am completely positive that this situation would have escalated into something so much more horrendous.

Thanks to this complete stranger, my family and I have been well informed and continously updated. My love, appreciation, respect, and thanks goes out to you, my new friend. I do not know how to show you how much I am thankful that you have been here for me, day and night. I want people to know that this man is not a snitch, nor a liar. Hes a very kind hearted man and reminded me that there are some good people still left in the world.

SicKTanicK, Serial Killa Records and Wicked Inc have nothing to do with this hard hitting blow. They do NOT condone the violent acts of my brother nor anyone else for that matter who are involved. I also do NOT condone what my brother did. As much as I love Sammy, who is still a 5 year old boy in my eyes...I know if he is proven guilty, he will suffer the consequences like a man.

I wish nothing more then for this situation to be delt with in a true, honost, mature way. I will forever have love for my brother and will stand by him as much as humanly possible. Therefore until he is proven guilty, I want to ask all of you to please DO NOT continue to tantalize my family and those involved with your false information and accusations.

There are still people who have to live their lives and their daily routines with this dark cloud raining down on us. The last thing we need is to have fingers pointed at innocent people, not just those whom are related to the suspects/victims, but also to those who helped resolve this situation thus far.

I hope the deceased rest in peace and will forever be remembered for who they were, and not for what they went through. Thank you Andreas and the others who have helped me keep my head up.

-Sarah
Posted by his sister on her myspace... according to a post on that HateMachine message board post here earlier

another quote from Hate Machine
supposedly Emma writing to Sam on a MySpace account:
The Mercury News reported that someone appeared to have accessed McCroskey's MySpace page on Sunday and deleted many of the messages, including those from Niederbrock, who had reportedly once written on the page, "I know my mind works weird cause I always expect the worst, but I'm trying sooo hard not to with you cause I know you'd never hurt me."

SKR/KillMusick is a registered business with a business license, Federal Tax ID Number and registered DBA <---bottom of page
http://bobenite.info/about/

That page led me to the SKR Promo MySpace site,http://tinyurl.com/ygkkb4c where this comment was made about that concert in NM that supposedly shouldn't have happened if it's true that they are banned from New Mexico (can a state do that?!)

SKR Promo [SKR] [KILLMUSICK]SECRET LIVE PERFORMANCE IN THE 505!! HIT UP SICK OR RAZ IN A MSG TO GET YOUR INVITE! Mood:bouncy Posted at 3:05 PM Oct 31

Licensee Details
Demographic Information
Title: First: ANDRES Middle: E Last: SHIRM Suffix:
Name: ANDRES E SHIRM Owner:
Home State: NM
Address Information
City: State: Zip:
License Information
DBA:
Lic #: 163917 Profession: Liquor Control Type: Server Certification Secondary:
Status: Active Issued: 3/14/2005 Expiry: 3/14/2010 Effective: 3/14/2005
Reason: License Issuance Date: 3/14/2005 Renewed: Deg. Suff:
Method: Application State: Country: LOA Issue:
Appealed: Result: Effective: LOA Expiry:
Prerequisite Information
No Prerequisite Information
Education Information
No Education Information
Employment Information
No Employment Information
Specialty Information
No Specialty Information
Violation Information
No Violation Information
Discipline Information
No Discipline Information
Limits/Restriction Information
No Limits/Restriction Information
License Bond Information
No License Bond Information
License CSR Information
No License CSR Information
Respondent License Information
No Respondent License Information
CheckList Information
No CheckList Information
Related Documents
No Related Documents

In an old news article, the comments were ugly about Mel's Mom and Dad asking why they talked at 130am to make plans for Dad to pick her up and bring her home. Also, lots of comments about why Dad would sit in front of the house for 7 hours and just knock a couple of times (as opposed to going to the cops at that point). One person made the following comment:
Posted by AH on September 30, 2009 at 10:18 am
Melanie’s mother is a writer. They (the whole family) have always been night owls. Save your and don’t criticize this family. You people don’t know them - and you’re making assumptions about their parenting? Their daughter is dead; maybe focus on that rather than how much better you think you are than them.
Not big news, but just a tidbit I didn't remember from before.

And this one
Posted by Mena on September 30, 2009 at 4:36 pm
I wish everyone would stop guessing what happened. It was tragic! I have been upset about this event since it took place. I was one of Emma’s teachers last year. I never met her personally, but I sent work home to her through her homebound teacher. No she was not enrolled in school this year for those who want to know. The comment I want to make is that this event is a lesson for all parents and children.

Now that you all have enlightened me to the Shirminator and Lizzie I am back to asking any locals if they know anything about the layout of the Kelly home. I noticed it's pretty big, and the back yard is huge with an empty lot behind it. Look how big that side is where the bodies were found - it's a large area.

kellyhousefromback.jpg

I guess Raz' name is Lizette

Location: http://www.imeem.com/zabuza666/music/5KKADmxq/razakel-m...
Song Title:
Murder Potion
Album:
Murder Potion
Description:
This is one wicked *advertiser censored* song! enjoy! <3 Lizette

Lizette Madero from what I can make out from the other track. Lots of hits from Google, but nothing so far that looks like it's her.

It's been said before, but she really sucks as a "rapper."

Razs name = Lazeta?? Lavet?

Someone please play to see what u think it is??

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=5676978&q=lo

Ah! This calls for a professional!

I'm gonna go with Lisette Moreno. It's pronounced Lizette on there, and that may be the spelling, but Lisette is more likely, I think. Not sure on the Moreno, but that's as close as I can come to a Hispanic name that fits the sound sequence. The name Lisette is decidedly NOT Hispanic. It has a French form. Some Hispanic groups mix in French--Dominicans come to mind. The last name is Hispanic, whether it's Moreno or not--the announcer gives it a Spanish phonetic pronunciation.

On edit: I see later that it is the z spelling for the first name. How ugly. Like lizard. Madero, as some have suggested, is a possibility for the last name, as well as Moreno. It would be hard to distinguish those the way the announcer says it, as he gives the middle consonant what's called a "flap D" pronunciation--that's how medial R is often pronounced, like a very short D sound. Can anyone else tell if the last consonant is definitely r or n?

That page led me to the SKR Promo MySpace site,http://tinyurl.com/ygkkb4c where this comment was made about that concert in NM that supposedly shouldn't have happened if it's true that they are banned from New Mexico (can a state do that?!)

SKR Promo [SKR] [KILLMUSICK]SECRET LIVE PERFORMANCE IN THE 505!! HIT UP SICK OR RAZ IN A MSG TO GET YOUR INVITE! Mood:bouncy Posted at 3:05 PM Oct 31

The statement about being banned in NM was made by Shrim in the interview he and Razakel did with PiXy.

I know a fellow that used to throw some of the biggest raves in the bay area back in the day and due to some rather nefarious maneuvers by another rave throwing organization/crew they were brought into court in Santa Clara county before a big event. Although the case was thrown out, they were denied the use of a previously permitted venue and told unofficially not to host any more events in California if they wanted to stay out of jail.

Some people have called this the day rave died FWIW.

So I don't know if you can officially be banned, but effectively yes. Also, law enforcement typically knows about most of the underground venues in their area. Depending on whether they "like" the party promoters or not some parties seem to get busted while others go off without any trouble. It depends a lot on past history of problems at events and also on the $$$ that get shared sometimes...

Ah! This calls for a professional!

I'm gonna go with Lisette Moreno. It's pronounced Lizette on there, and that may be the spelling, but Lisette is more likely, I think. Not sure on the Moreno, but that's as close as I can come to a Hispanic name that fits the sound sequence. The name Lisette is decidedly NOT Hispanic. The last name is, whether it's Moreno or not--the announcer gives it a Spanish phonetic pronunciation.

On edit: I see later that it is the z spelling for the first name. How ugly. Like lizard. Madero, as some have suggested, is a possibility for the last. It would be hard to distinguish the way the announcer says it, as he gives the middle consonant what's called a "flap D" pronunciation--that's how medial R is often pronounced, like a very short D sound. Can anyone else tell if the last consonant is definitely r or n?

Criminal record hit with Lizette Moreno:

http://www.criminalsearches.com/det...9qJxhk0ExnsBNLny2xy65tRTL4/VTSaGE=&input=name

Unfortunately there is no data about the specific offense here. The fact that the crimes are listed as traffic offenses BTW does not mean that they were in fact traffic offenses since no additional details appear.

Someone would have to contact Riverside Police Department to get additional information.

Have we seen this statement from Sis? I don't recall it, but then again, my brain is full

Posted by his sister on her myspace... according to a post on that HateMachine message board post here earlier

another quote from Hate Machine
supposedly Emma writing to Sam on a MySpace account:

We discussed this before, but yeah. I think it is pretty notable actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianB65