VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, Tony Yayo got to record with G-Unit from prison too. I know lots of people that can record from prison. But I think their cases are distinguishable from Sam's.

Edited to ad: They got permission to record their music. I wonder if Sam, who would be lucky to get LWOP, would get the same treatment.

Bobby Beausoleil was sentenced to death, but his sentence was commuted. FWIW.

Especially considering his diet seemed to consist of energy drinks and fast food.

Well, I've been asking about meth use since I got interested in this story. Another possibility would be coke of course. But it seems like meth is more likely in this scene, idk.

I've previously mentioned the story of a fellow I know that got involved with heavy meth use and conspiracy theories and subsequently became violent. This all happened over a very short period of time, maybe 2 months from first meth use until he threatened to kill his roommate by sticking their head in the oven.

I am certain that Debra and Mark were not legally divorced, though they had been seperated for some time. I have a friend who was close w/ her (though she hadn't had any contact w/ her for several months prior to the murders) and as far as she knew, they had never made the divorce final. Mark had lived in Appomattax (about 30 min away) near his church for awhile. I would imagine that Debra's parents would retain possesion of the house (and I am sure they will end up selling it).

I'm guessing somebody here is from Burkeville.

Or somewhere near, and equally rural.

:)
I'm from the general area. I spent 4.5 wonderful years as a resident in Farmvegas, the first year is quite a bit fuzzy though :) and it was the closest place to go watch a movie back in the day. I was there before the Wal-Mart was there. I saw quite a few soccer games on that field next to the house, and lived 1/2 mile from there. Its been quite some time since I've been to Farmvegas, but have been reading up because it is so close to home.

Kind of OT, but have you guys heard the latest case that one of McCroskey's lawyers has undertaken?

Well, I've been asking about meth use since I got interested in this story. Another possibility would be coke of course. But it seems like meth is more likely in this scene, idk.

I've previously mentioned the story of a fellow I know that got involved with heavy meth use and conspiracy theories and subsequently became violent. This all happened over a very short period of time, maybe 2 months from first meth use until he threatened to kill his roommate by sticking their head in the oven.

I've been wondering the same thing too.

Sicktanick and Razakel are both thinner also, but they seem to be trying to lose weight.

Yeah, Tony Yayo got to record with G-Unit from prison too. I know lots of people that can record from prison. But I think their cases are distinguishable from Sam's.

Edited to ad: They got permission to record their music. I wonder if Sam, who would be lucky to get LWOP, would get the same treatment.

I really doubt that Piedmont jail has any music recording instruments for the Syko one to make his music......jmo though :smiliescale:

I really doubt that Piedmont jail has any music recording instruments for the Syko one to make his music......jmo though :smiliescale:

They don't have personal computers? Most of this music is made using digital samples and software. All you need is a decent quality microphone, a computer, and the right software, i.e. Pro Tools from http://www.digidesign.com/

Well, I think the issue is of access rather than availability.

He's almost certainly going to try and make music about his crimes I think. I guess I am not the only person here wondering if he may have already written some lyrics.

As to whether the prison system will allow him to publish music, idk. Obviously not everyone that wants such privileges gets them and I imagine some of it would depend on how much the music relates to his crimes. Given the genre that is going to be hard to ignore I expect, and I would hope the vitcims' families would be considered here by the system. But I also wouldn't be surprised to hear of a new Syko Sam track in a few years.

So I know more than I ever want to about his dog masturbation case now.

I also think the other case that Andres referenced is interesting as far as what one can expect Bowen to do in McCroskey's case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back