VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
None of the younger people listed there as her family are males. All the names are female (Ivette, Magaly, etc.) But she's supposed to have brothers, right? Weird....

If you were going to be executed why would you choose electrocution over lethal injections? Well, I can not understand why anyone would murder someone either. ~Shrugz~

Iv'e done the same thing. All the info doesn't quite add up. Is Jose Grajeda her father? Which one is the older brother? Mikey might not show up because he's younger. Lotta times people don't show up on databases until their mid to late 20's. Some people pretty much never show up because they spend their lives trying to fly under the radar. You can be a drug dealer & never have a social security number or anything else. You can't buy your own home but you can have lot's of toys & women & all kinds of things. I think findin out stuff about them is difficult because they fly under the radar.

Someone made the comment, sorry I forget who, that Sam was not behind the grave desecration in Washington. Just FWIW here in Killa Satan's pictures is a picture that seems to imply it was Sam's idea:

l_4def228d3e4b48a38ff3b29b4cddf4b1.jpg

Sam defiled tha grave :eek:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2637751&imageID=60865784#a=2637751&i=60865775

I also found this image evocative:

l_5c6e203bcb08401aa951ff18442285b6.jpg

That's Killa Satan "hiding" behind Sam.

No, it does, if you don't have a will. Thats how intestate works generally. It of course depends on whether they were divorced. Also, often with anomalies like this case, the probate court could (i'm not sure if they would) determine they died simultaneously. This would really depend on how the state law works with deaths discovered at the same time. I really don't know and I asked a few colleagues of mine and they both gave me different answers.

So, I think you're right that Mark could have inherited the house. The question, then, is who is Mark's heir.

what if there was a deed written and signed by both parents, to who has sole property rights? for example, in my 2nd divorce, my ex husband signed a new deed written up on my house, he cannot claim it nor have rights to the property now that we are divorced, or something to that effect.
these things are a headache IMO, but necessary

Someone made the comment, sorry I forget who, that Sam was not behind the grave desecration in Washington. Just FWIW here in Killa Satan's pictures is a picture that seems to imply it was Sam's idea:

l_4def228d3e4b48a38ff3b29b4cddf4b1.jpg

Sam defiled tha grave :eek:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2637751&imageID=60865784#a=2637751&i=60865775

I also found this image evocative:

l_5c6e203bcb08401aa951ff18442285b6.jpg

That's Killa Satan "hiding" behind Sam.

These pics are ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING; ITA that he DID defile this grave... All one has to do is ask one's self:"Would I appear/pose in this picture?" I certainly wouldn't. I don't care if someone is an agnostic/atheist/Buddhist, etc.; it's a free country, thank God. But these so-called "Satanists" are nothing short of attention-seeking losers, imo. I feel that graves are sacred places- how totally reprehensible and revolting for anyone to feel that it is their "right" to take the cross from a grave and turn it upside down? Bleh.

what if there was a deed written and signed by both parents, to who has sole property rights? for example, in my 2nd divorce, my ex husband signed a new deed written up on my house, he cannot claim it nor have rights to the property now that we are divorced, or something to that effect.
these things are a headache IMO, but necessary

Yeah, tell me about it. My property class was a nightmare.

Yeah, that relates to how they owned to property. If they were cotenants or joint tenants (joint tenants are more likely)(but we don't know when they started divorcing), the could have reexcecuted the deed as part of divorce proceedings.

I agree that its important, but its impossible to know. HOWEVER, if we can find out who owns the property now, we can maybe figure out whether they were divorced or not.

I made the comment that we don't know whether or not he was responsible for the grave desecration. Still, those pictures don't prove this act was anything other than a bunch of idiots walking around a graveyard egging eachother on and saying things like "You know what would be cool, heh heh, if you turned that upside down, heh heh."

These are not smart people. They do dumb stuff all the time to look cool in myspace photos.

Sam's dark hair patch is weirding me out. It reminds of a 70s B horror movie Blood on Satan's Claw where a farmer uncovers an uncouth skull while plowing his fields. Soon many of the young people in town are turning to witchcraft and engaging in weird rituals in the woods. They also are growing weird coarse furry patches on their bodies which turn out to be parts of the beast that the farmer found in his field who is (naturally) trying to reform his body and take physical form again.

blood-on-satans-claw-devils-skull1.jpg

YouTube- Blood on Satan's Claw trailer

Demonic fur patch is depicted at about 1:45 in the trailer on the leg of a witch.

I made the comment that we don't know whether or not he was responsible for the grave desecration. Still, those pictures don't prove this act was anything other than a bunch of idiots walking around a graveyard egging eachother on and saying things like "You know what would be cool, heh heh, if you turned that upside down, heh heh."

These are not smart people. They do dumb stuff all the time to look cool in myspace photos.

Well I agree there, but I think it goes towards painting a more accurate picture of Sam. He's not just along for the ride here, he's instigating the grave desecration IMO. And he also wrote a song about burning churches.

question, what day did sicktanick notify the VA police?
because I noticed a video that Raz took with Sick and 2 others on a ROAD TRIP , dated september 18. not sure the time of the video, but with the looks of them, they either hadn't known about the murders, or if they had, they sure look happy in this video

YouTube- ROAD TRIP WITH SKR TWO CLIPZ RAZAKEL SICKTANICK

question, what day did sicktanick notify the VA police?
because I noticed a video that Raz took with Sick and 2 others on a ROAD TRIP , dated september 18. not sure the time of the video, but with the looks of them, they either hadn't known about the murders, or if they had, they sure look happy in this video

YouTube- ROAD TRIP WITH SKR TWO CLIPZ RAZAKEL SICKTANICK

Those dates are the date the video was uploaded not the date the video was taken, but your comment still applies.

Hey claudici, I saw your note about your daughter's posting. You know the thing I would have to say about this is that all of the people that I know that follow this path seem to be sort of angry all the time. Someone posted an interview with LaVey's daughter here for example and she seems sort of irritated and pissed during the entire interview. But hey my teenager also acts like that all the time so...

I think a lot of that stems from the emphasis on vengeance and getting rid of psychic vampires. There's no place in Satanism for compassion in LaVey's view it seems. If you meet someone that is truly on the path of compassion, and i have met only one such person, then just being in their presence is enlightening. Even if they aren't teaching, they are teaching. Does that make any sense?

I don't see any of the signs when I watch LaVey talking; he's just using parlor tricks and Hollywood motifs to create some spooky effects. Oh and naked women. Ok, sometimes you have to fake it until you make it, but if the achievement isn't authentic I don't see much point in his system. Also check out what Zeena, LaVey's daughter, says about LaVey. I read that she claimed to have put a curse on him that resulted in his death, so yeah. Not much compassion here.

Finally, I just have to mention, since I don't know how old your daughter is, that I think a lot of people get into Satanism is because of the sexual aspect of it. Zeena Shreck (formerly LaVey) who I already mentioned, wrote a book about Satanic Sex called Demons of the Flesh that has some interesting discussion of Buddhist tantra in it. FWIW. Interested parties probably can find a copy on the Internet somewhere...

I thought the satanic bible was the coolest thing ever when i was a teen myself,I guess it really appeals to that frame of mind,because yeah when you're a teen you tend to be angry all the time and you don't feel good about yourself so you need something to make you feel powerful...she's only 14 so i doubt she sees the sex aspect in it....i'm not too worried,a couple of months ago she was wiccan,she really likes ICP too but she thinks juggalos are posers,lol

....I am still searching desperately for that you tube video of sam's dads band that 's supposed to exist....I can't find it....does anyone have a link?

"Order of death" is technically how these things are supposed to work, but in general when its impossible to figure out who died first (as in the indication in this case, it's been implied by sources that they may never figure out who died first)

It's seems fairly clear from everything that Mark died not only last but a day or two after the others.

It might be for the best in terms of the real property remaining with heirs of the family that it pass to Mark and then to his heirs (his mother, for example, with whom he was speaking when he rec'd Melanie's mother's call which sent him to the Farmville home that day).

It might seem absurd now but in the next couple years (within the statute of limitations) it's quite possible (and advisable, at least w/r/t to Sam) that Melanie's parents will file a civil claim against Debra's estate arising out of the circumstances of Melanie's death, as well as against others, including the Farmville PD, and Sam.

The suit against Sam is important in case he somehow profits from all of this--his music sells, he sells a book, movie or whatever, once the family has a judgment against Sam, they can collect out of any future earnings he might come into.

Which civil action is standard in any situation in which someone is killed--not only would the perpetrator be sued by the victims relatives with standing but also the property owners and if there was a separate business being conducted (say a restaurant, store, bar, what have you) then that business as well.

Best chance to keep the real property/home from being lost to Melanie's family in that scenario would be for it to end up with Mark's heirs.

thank you so,so much!
I guess they're not too,too bad,not great either,anyways they have a website snmrocks.com ,I wonder if Sam built it,sure looks like it,there's nothing under links,I wonder if sam was linking to his own stuff and it was erased since all this happened...I wonder about the dad in a band angle,didn't sarah say their uncle played for "cake"?...."cake" is genius,I like them a lot....maybe sam knew he was lacking in the talent department and horrorcore was the only genre crappy enough where he thought he'd make it and make his daddy proud?

kali/ callie bogan? Girl in the Back Seat.
Looks to me to be in pretty tight with Raz-- same girl as sweatshirt model and sex scene pics with gun (less heavy or photoshopped)?

Edited to add: in reference to Sept 18 SKR Roadtrip video

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55