VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a wonderful introduction.

I specifically said that I don't believe that rumor to be true, but that I heard it from someone who is local to the area. I was only asking if other people had heard that rumor. Why in the world would I be "bogus nonsense?"

I don't have to convince you of anything but I find your tone to be very uncalled for.

I don't think we have anything more than rumors an innuendo stating that Sam was seen in walking around in town or especially on the campus or that he talked to students there. He did go to Krogers and a few other locations in town that we do know for sure and he probably walked between the house and some of these locations.

OK--- I've been tellin myself I need to shut up a lil bit--hell even Dangerous is tellin himself to shut up a lil bit. The appearance of Jessi makes me think otherwise. Jessi--I challenge you to convince the Websleuths that you're not bogus nonsense.```
Wow, you guys are hard skinned ppl......I don't think he said he knew it for fact....I believe he was asking a question. The poster is new to this thread....would you rather not anyone join our conversation? No offense to anyone but wow....kinda seems a little hard to me. ~S~

Wow, what a wonderful introduction.

I specifically said that I don't believe that rumor to be true, but that I heard it from someone who is local to the area. I was only asking if other people had heard that rumor. Why in the world would I be "bogus nonsense?"

I don't have to convince you of anything but I find your tone to be very uncalled for.
so sorry Jessi...........I did not read your post before I posted my take of your post. I too am from farmvegas.......welcome
You will learn even if you know for a fact something you can not post it here unless it is printed in a newspaper where the others can read it. Kinda funny really......I worked for over 25 years for one of the local papers.....not too many ppl in the local business community that I do not know.....but even if the local funeral director told me something I would not share it because it was not written in black and white.....~S~ Don't be offended.......grow a thick skin.....~Smiles~

I dont think Charlie means any harm, I think his sense of humor is just a little different than what you all may be used to. Relax.

so sorry Jessi...........I did not read your post before I posted my take of your post. I too am from farmvegas.......welcome
You will learn even if you know for a fact something you can not post it here unless it is printed in a newspaper where the others can read it. Kinda funny really......I worked for over 25 years for one of the local papers.....not too many ppl in the local business community that I do not know.....but even if the local funeral director told me something I would not share it because it was not written in black and white.....~S~ Don't be offended.......grow a thick skin.....~Smiles~

I don't think you understood my point about that, so I'd like to clarify. It has nothing to do with whether its printed in black and white. Feel free to post whatever you want, I even said your take was interesting and I believe it's vital to discussion. If you have information, post it. We're all waiting for it.

My point was we should apply some scrutiny to all of these rumors. You saw earlier that someone identifying themselves as a local was claiming to have first hand knowledge of the jury. This was obviously not true. However, had there not have been some people to point out that this was false, it would have taken the discussion into an entire different place.

If you have a rumor, feel free to post it and label it as such. We, then, need to approach the rumor as just that: a rumor. Maybe even a well-informed rumor, but we can't accept it as a fact in our discussion until we have something that corroborates that.

I realize I offended you but I didn't mean to and I'm sorry. It's just necessary to separate what we know as fact and what we don't know as a fact in our discussion. .

Interesting. Were you locked in your room or did you have "parenting"?

I would have to answer that with parenting I suppose. I was never locked in my room, only my house at times and not in a literal sense.
So yeah parenting pretty much sums it up. My parents were rather strict and I KNOW they would have never allowed a 20 year old to stay with me in their house at the age of 16.

I see no harm in these rumors that are being posted. They have been clearly introduced as rumors and nothing more. There is no need to continue to drive home the fact that the posters have no proof in their claims. Keep the rumors coming.

I see no harm in these rumors that are being posted. They have been clearly introduced as rumors and nothing more. There is no need to continue to drive home the fact that the posters have no proof in their claims. Keep the rumors coming.

Yes. I agree. There is nothing wrong with rumors, as long as theyre treated as such.

Also: I don't know who is driving home that "the posters have no proof in their claims", but I think the majority of posters are trying to evaluate the rumor by applying it to the facts we already have. Giving it a smell test, so to speak.

Anyone following the case of the 15 year old girl who stabbed the 9 year old girl to death recently? They are now claiming she was in to goth, horror films and possibly horrorcore music, ICP has been mentioned and they showing recently discovered pictures of her with fake blood and some scary looking clown paintings on face.

If anyone has a link please post I am wacthing it on Nancy Grace now.

Alyssa Bustamante has been charged as an adult in Elizabeth Olten’s murder. She has stated that she killed her 9-year-old neighbor to see what it felt like.

On October 19, 2009, Alyssa dug two graves in a wooded area. A few days later, on October 21, 2009, she lured her sister’s 9-year-old friend, Elizabeth Olten, into the woods. She then strangled, slit her throat and stabbed her to death. She buried Elizabeth’s body in one of the graves. She’s not disclosed who she intended the second grave for. Alyssa confessed to committing the murder saying she just wanted to see what it felt like. On October 23rd she led authorities to the graves where Elizabeth’s little body was found.

The case of Alyssa Bustamante has been a problem for Missouri courts. Where will she be housed? How will she be tried? Even her confession is under question because she is a minor. She is only 15-years-old, and has committed cold-blooded murder and exhibited a life-time of bizarre behavior that indicates a substantial level of sociothopy. She has a series of videos on YouTube in which she performs ‘jackass stunts’ such as grabbing an electric fence and laughing while encouraging her younger brothers to do the same thing. On her MySpace page she listed her hobbies as cutting and killing people.

image5747380x.jpg

image5724272x.jpg

More here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5747352.shtml

I don't think you understood my point about that, so I'd like to clarify. It has nothing to do with whether its printed in black and white. Feel free to post whatever you want, I even said your take was interesting and I believe it's vital to discussion. If you have information, post it. We're all waiting for it.

My point was we should apply some scrutiny to all of these rumors. You saw earlier that someone identifying themselves as a local was claiming to have first hand knowledge of the jury. This was obviously not true. However, had there not have been some people to point out that this was false, it would have taken the discussion into an entire different place.

If you have a rumor, feel free to post it and label it as such. We, then, need to approach the rumor as just that: a rumor. Maybe even a well-informed rumor, but we can't accept it as a fact in our discussion until we have something that corroborates that.

I realize I offended you but I didn't mean to and I'm sorry. It's just necessary to separate what we know as fact and what we don't know as a fact in our discussion. .
No offense taken Andres. I totally get your point. Just saying I would be very hesitant to post a rumor unless I am ready for the lions den……~roar~ ~giggles~

Just wished we could see and interpret the body language of the author as we read the written word!

Anyone following the case of the 15 year old girl who stabbed the 9 year old girl to death recently? They are now claiming she was in to goth, horror films and possibly horrorcore music, ICP has been mentioned and they showing recently discovered pictures of her with fake blood and some scary looking clown paintings on face.

Watching that too.............unreal huh? Not unbelievable to me......lived beside two 15 year olds that did that killed their parents. Do you believe you are born or made into a killer?

No offense taken Andres. I totally get your point. Just saying I would be very hesitant to post a rumor unless I am ready for the lions den……~roar~ ~giggles~

Just wished we could see and interpret the body language of the author as we read the written word!

Good, thanks. It should be the goal of the person scrutinizing the rumor to focus only on the rumor and not the poster.

Alyssa Bustamante has been charged as an adult in Elizabeth Olten’s murder. She has stated that she killed her 9-year-old neighbor to see what it felt like.

On October 19, 2009, Alyssa dug two graves in a wooded area. A few days later, on October 21, 2009, she lured her sister’s 9-year-old friend, Elizabeth Olten, into the woods. She then strangled, slit her throat and stabbed her to death. She buried Elizabeth’s body in one of the graves. She’s not disclosed who she intended the second grave for. Alyssa confessed to committing the murder saying she just wanted to see what it felt like. On October 23rd she led authorities to the graves where Elizabeth’s little body was found.

The case of Alyssa Bustamante has been a problem for Missouri courts. Where will she be housed? How will she be tried? Even her confession is under question because she is a minor. She is only 15-years-old, and has committed cold-blooded murder and exhibited a life-time of bizarre behavior that indicates a substantial level of sociothopy. She has a series of videos on YouTube in which she performs ‘jackass stunts’ such as grabbing an electric fence and laughing while encouraging her younger brothers to do the same thing. On her MySpace page she listed her hobbies as cutting and killing people.

More here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5747352.shtml

this is just an absolute failure of society. Parents, teachers, friends, you'd think someone would have been able to figure out there was something wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove