VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're on the topic of other odd killings, I thought I'd throw this out. This is one of the oddest stories I've ever encountered and I've been trying to wrap my head around it for a few days. No music involved, at last that the article mentions. It does show you what people can be capable of when they let their beliefs in the supernatural get out of hand. I think you will find this to be intriguing Dangrs.

Gang 'killed victims to extract their fat'

"A Peruvian gang that allegedly killed people and drained fat from their corpses for use in cosmetics may have been inspired by a grisly Andean legend.

Hilarió Cudeña Simon, the alleged ringleader, linked the crimes to tales of demonic assassins, known as Pishtacos, who purportedly waylaid victims in pre-Columbian times, police said."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/20/peru-gang-killing-human-fat

Anyone following the case of the 15 year old girl who stabbed the 9 year old girl to death recently? They are now claiming she was in to goth, horror films and possibly horrorcore music, ICP has been mentioned and they showing recently discovered pictures of her with fake blood and some scary looking clown paintings on face.

If anyone has a link please post I am wacthing it on Nancy Grace now.

Alyssa Bustamante has been charged as an adult in Elizabeth Olten’s murder. She has stated that she killed her 9-year-old neighbor to see what it felt like.

On October 19, 2009, Alyssa dug two graves in a wooded area. A few days later, on October 21, 2009, she lured her sister’s 9-year-old friend, Elizabeth Olten, into the woods. She then strangled, slit her throat and stabbed her to death. She buried Elizabeth’s body in one of the graves. She’s not disclosed who she intended the second grave for. Alyssa confessed to committing the murder saying she just wanted to see what it felt like. On October 23rd she led authorities to the graves where Elizabeth’s little body was found.

The case of Alyssa Bustamante has been a problem for Missouri courts. Where will she be housed? How will she be tried? Even her confession is under question because she is a minor. She is only 15-years-old, and has committed cold-blooded murder and exhibited a life-time of bizarre behavior that indicates a substantial level of sociothopy. She has a series of videos on YouTube in which she performs ‘jackass stunts’ such as grabbing an electric fence and laughing while encouraging her younger brothers to do the same thing. On her MySpace page she listed her hobbies as cutting and killing people.

image5747380x.jpg

image5724272x.jpg

More here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5747352.shtml

I've been following this case and I just have to say, WOW! Check out that first pic, she has so many cuts you can't tell if its cuts or regular wrinkles in her arm. I'm pretty sure its cuts though. Damn! You mean to tell me her caretakers never saw those? It does seem the girl indeed needed help.

Alright, well, I just went through the threads about Alyssa Bustamante, and I have a question for whoever the Mod is.

Obviously, i think you do a great job. But it seems the AB thread had some requirement of verification for "locals". Why hasn't that been utilized here? It would certainly reduce the 'locals coming forward with specific jury information for a jury that hasn't been picked yet' problem.

If anyone has a link please post I am wacthing it on Nancy Grace now.

Damn Pax now you got me interested in this other case when I barely have enough time to follow the thread on this one! My question is, just my opinion, how can you stomach watching Nancy Grace? She's an ambulance chasing, overdramatic, media crime ratings *advertiser censored*. I will never forget when she had Elizabeth Smart on and disrespected her (an adult addressing a traumatized child) for not wanting to get into unpleasant details of her abduction. Reprehensible as far as I'm concerned. Pretty much a waste of oxygen. Okay I'm gonna put that pukey smiley thing next.

here it comes: :puke:

I've been following this case and I just have to say, WOW! Check out that first pic, she has so many cuts you can't tell if its cuts or regular wrinkles in her arm. I'm pretty sure its cuts though. Damn! You mean to tell me her caretakers never saw those? It does seem the girl indeed needed help.

...she was ,heroine,she tried to commit suicide a couple of years ago ,she's been in therapy and on prozac since then,her grandparents were raising her but the damage done by her parents was already too much...the grandparents were raising 3 other kids as well so I don't blame they couldn't be there 24/7.......
...first thing I thought when I read about this case though was how come noone's trying to blame "jackass"?

Damn Pax now you got me interested in this other case when I barely have enough time to follow the thread on this one! My question is, just my opinion, how can you stomach watching Nancy Grace? She's an ambulance chasing, overdramatic, media crime ratings *advertiser censored*. I will never forget when she had Elizabeth Smart on and disrespected her (an adult addressing a traumatized child) for not wanting to get into unpleasant details of her abduction. Reprehensible as far as I'm concerned. Pretty much a waste of oxygen. Okay I'm gonna put that pukey smiley thing next.

here it comes: :puke:

well,how bout when she had Melissa Duckett on and she committed suicide???
I do love watching her though,in a sick kinda ironic way....unleash the lawyers....and how she acts like she's the only perfect being in this entire world.....

See, I think if he had extensive interactions with college kids around Farmville we'd hear a lot more from them. Most college-aged people will talk to anyone with a microphone about anything vaguely related to anything newsworthy.

But, did anyone stick a mic in their faces? Ohhhh, Paxxxx ... we have an assignment for you ... can you be an on camera reporter, too?!

.....but even if the local funeral director told me something ~

come on, Gurl! Put a note at the top of the post that this is rumor/hearsay and put it again at the bottom, and apologize profusely that you don't have the funeral director's signature to paper :laughbounce: and let us know! :angel:

Please?

It's strange to introduce myself - I have been reading this thread since the very beginning. I check it at least once a day, even when I work 18 hour days (which is often!)

Hi Jessi! :wave:

Happy to meet you, and welcome to our little corner of cyber-space ... it's weird in here. :woohoo:

While we're on the topic of other odd killings, I thought I'd throw this out. This is one of the oddest stories I've ever encountered and I've been trying to wrap my head around it for a few days. No music involved, at last that the article mentions. It does show you what people can be capable of when they let their beliefs in the supernatural get out of hand. I think you will find this to be intriguing Dangrs.

Gang 'killed victims to extract their fat'

"A Peruvian gang that allegedly killed people and drained fat from their corpses for use in cosmetics may have been inspired by a grisly Andean legend.

Hilarió Cudeña Simon, the alleged ringleader, linked the crimes to tales of demonic assassins, known as Pishtacos, who purportedly waylaid victims in pre-Columbian times, police said."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/20/peru-gang-killing-human-fat

"Pishtacos!" Ha ha ha ha, Pish Tacos.... ha ha... get it? Yeah... well.... linguist joke.... :eek:

My ex was a cutter, so I'm going to go with you. Those are cuts.

...she was ,heroine,she tried to commit suicide a couple of years ago ,she's been in therapy and on prozac since then,her grandparents were raising her but the damage done by her parents was already too much...the grandparents were raising 3 other kids as well so I don't blame they couldn't be there 24/7.......
...first thing I thought when I read about this case though was how come noone's trying to blame "jackass"?

The list of things to blame on Jackass is very long....

I see no harm in these rumors that are being posted. They have been clearly introduced as rumors and nothing more. There is no need to continue to drive home the fact that the posters have no proof in their claims. Keep the rumors coming.

It isn't the posting of rumors that is the issue if these are appropriately labeled as such, it is the inferences that get made later when we all forget that the information was just a rumor to start with.

I don't think the false jury thing is in the same category. That was clearly false information given the fact that the jury had not yet been selected in this case. Hell, we don't even know there is really going to be a trial yet and given the defense attorney's previous history he seems unlikely to force an expensive and losing battle. Of course if he thinks there is even a glimmer of hope he'll go for it I assume, but a lot I expect depends on the specific forensic results, i.e. if anyone else's DNA was found at the scene or on the weapons.

come on, Gurl! Put a note at the top of the post that this is rumor/hearsay and put it again at the bottom, and apologize profusely that you don't have the funeral director's signature to paper :laughbounce: and let us know! :angel:

Please?

Yes, I agree. Although not about the apologizing part...

Jessi--I apologize. I have been spanked a few times for my comments. I fare slightly better when I have the advantage of using facial expressions and gestures--but still not 100%-- lol. Some things construed as offensive are actually just a playful nudge. Welcome to the forum.

well,how bout when she had Melissa Duckett on and she committed suicide???
I do love watching her though,in a sick kinda ironic way....unleash the lawyers....and how she acts like she's the only perfect being in this entire world.....

(Bolding mine) I couldn't have put that better myself. And she has those two poor children. . .

I would have to say watching her, if you can handle it, is probably a good beginning source for some of these more bizarre crimes mostly ignored by the mainstream media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove