VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but its equally as possible that there was nothing newsworthy about it. A clerk at a Kroger's in a college town sees a lot of 20 year olds buying stuff.

I guess if all he bought were smokes and energy drinks that might be true. Will be interesting to see what is on those receipts eventually.

Hi Jessi and Welcome (***ziggy spanks CharlieChan***).

OK Peacegurl - we REALLY want to know because rumors, as we all know by reading the Enquirer - are sometimes true. Sure they are not a legit news source but they seem to frequently scoop everyone.

There is no doubt that Sam went to Kroger so he must have interacted, even if in a small way, with the local people. I can totally see him making small talk with the kids smoking at the college. The reason that there is not more reported about it is because the national media has moved on and as far as the locals go...they just talk to each other about it and the papers probably want to minimize gory details out of respect - so IMO that's why there is nothing in print, to date, on those issues.

No reason at all why some of the local posters here can't ask around for leads and statements saying they are blogging on a true crime forum about the case...see if anyone will open up with a story or give a lead to a person who had a conversation with Sam first hand. I know, that's asking a lot and everyone's got a life. Man would I love to have the time to do it :)

I bet we could find out what was listed on those receipts.

As far as Emma's friends...other than Carrie Frank I can't seem to find any pics or videos with "girlfriends" and if there are any girlfriends or other friends in the area, what has been said by them...anything?

I'm so curious about the days leading up to the concert and if Debra talked to anyone about her daughter's visitor and how it was going etc.

It just seems like there has got to be more out there and since WE aren't really the jury I think it should all be open for discussion and kept in the context of speculation and rumor. No harm, no foul.

You probably just made his day. :blushing:

photo-13.JPG

No comment.

Ziggy- I've already apologized (?) to Jessi. If you require an apology you have to stand in line. I only issue one apology per day--LOL. Wes--I appreciate your humor.

Hey, I just ran across this, and I know *I* hadn't seen all this footage.
In one part, Sam is talking! There are several clips. I've only looked at a few, but for example, I never *saw* the cab driver before....

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-mccroskey-airport-raw-story,0,4180771.story

Which video is the one with Sam talking? (I assume you mean more than the "Jesus made me do it, ha" line)
That site's video player sucks and I gave up trying to find it.

In one part, Sam is talking! There are several clips. I've only looked at a few, but for example, I never *saw* the cab driver before....

i don't recall seeing these videos too. even one that mentioned that Sam has been appointed another attorney, due to possibly facing a death penalty. and i don't recall seeing the "inside the indictments" video too, nor about the car. very good find, thanks

...she was ,heroine,she tried to commit suicide a couple of years ago ,she's been in therapy and on prozac since then,her grandparents were raising her but the damage done by her parents was already too much...the grandparents were raising 3 other kids as well so I don't blame they couldn't be there 24/7.......
...first thing I thought when I read about this case though was how come noone's trying to blame "jackass"?

I've been following this case but didn't know all the details about the grandparents and parents. Sometimes I think meds do more damage than trying to cope through therapy. Those drugs are so mind altering, not to mention addictive. I was prescribed Xanax for anxiety, but I never take them. They kinda change who you are. I would say that it could definitely have a lot to do with her mental state, not that most murders don't, but in this case the meds could have contributed or it could be the opposite, maybe she wasn't taking her meds?

Great find Tap. It's interesting to actually hear these people, who came into contact with him, discuss how incredibly normal, calm, and laid back he seemed (excepting his offensive odor, that is). I wonder if he had achieved some bizarre mental state of extreme denial where he actually thought he was going to get away with it, especially if he could get out of Virginia.

The cab driver says that Sam said he was a "music producer and promoter" and went to a concert in "Illinois".

Watch video 4 and see what the cab driver says in relation to the text message fight between Emma and Sam. It's different than what's been reported.

Did you notice anything else about him . . . "His hair was pretty straight but that's how he wore it," -- pretty useless, odd detail.

Interesting: "i'd called the number he gave me and there was a girls message on there."

Another discrepancy: Waitress, after admonishing him about the energy drink, he said that "He did not plan on sleeping" -- this somehow got interpreted as he "hadn't slept in days."

Ok, so the local press found the cab driver, tow truck driver and waiters at huddle house. They even talked to Longwood colleagues, Longwood students (but not ones that actually encountered him) and friends of the family. But noone else that encountered him. The news channel boasts that they'd been on the scene for days. How did they not find anyone who had seen him around town after the murder but before he made his way to the airport?

come on, Gurl! Put a note at the top of the post that this is rumor/hearsay and put it again at the bottom, and apologize profusely that you don't have the funeral director's signature to paper :laughbounce: and let us know! :angel:

Please?
LOL.........Oh My, since you asked, I have had a very interesting conversation with a member of the staff of the local funeral home. To be exact Mrs. H.'s funeral had to be held on Sunday since he had two funerals on Saturday.

Wow! he looks so young and so unnerved, like he has done nothing wrong! I just do not get it.

LOL.........Oh My, since you asked, I have had a very interesting conversation with a member of the staff of the local funeral home. To be exact Mrs. H.'s funeral had to be held on Sunday since he had two funerals on Saturday.

Mrs. H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member