VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Syko Sam diss track from Sladen Dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmg2wynkfSo

I think he's actually a worse rapper than Sam. And the beats are unbelievably poor. Impressive simply because of how bad it is.

Sladen dead also did a diss track to Sick and Raz too, hes a horrible horrible rapper LMAO
God this is horrible i couldnt even sit thru the whole thing

Wow. I think we must live on different planets.

My daughter has a friend. His mother was a drug addict, the father is long gone and nowhere to be found He lives with his uncle who is in his early twenties and works as a security guard to support him and another brother. He's been in and out of foster homes.

He does in fact have all sorts of resources at his disposal as you state, but he's starting out with a big disadvantage on so many levels. Much bigger than you imagine or allow for here. Getting out of his situation is going to be his entire lifetime project. I can't comment on each of these kids of course, but it seems a lot of the horrorcore artists and kids come from some of these types of backgrounds.

I think this is pretty harsh.

I totally agree it is very hard to get out of that once youre in it. Good luck to this kid, I know youre probably helping him as much as you can.

Maybe (just sayin, a possibility) you have the privileged person's perspective of it, dangrs. (you know, the PPP)

I came out of coal mining country. My parents never finished high school. You couldn't understand them if they talked to you, but they'd be speaking English. It's just a really isolated dialect. The only people I ever knew who went to college were the first-year teachers at my school. None ever stayed for a second year. And alcohol and drugs were all there was to do, long before alcohol and drugs got "cool."

I ended up going to school with no loans, through work and scholarship. You can go either way, Oh, and I was not without my own troubles involving substances and that whole world of pain.

These guys aren't the victims they seem to you.

...now this once again makes me really feel for sick and razakel....i don't think they have done anything incorrectly about this situation ( besides talking crap about pixy)....they're like stuck between a rock and a hard place....people calling them snitches ,on the other hand people blaming them for stuff they have nothing to do with.....i'd be angry as hell too....
The ONLY reason their name got mixed up in this tho is because THEY put their name in it then whine about ppl talking **** about it. Remember that.

Wow. I think we must live on different planets.

My daughter has a friend. His mother was a drug addict, the father is long gone and nowhere to be found He lives with his uncle who is in his early twenties and works as a security guard to support him and another brother. He's been in and out of foster homes.

He does in fact have all sorts of resources at his disposal as you state, but he's starting out with a big disadvantage on so many levels. Much bigger than you imagine or allow for here. Getting out of his situation is going to be his entire lifetime project. I can't comment on each of these kids of course, but it seems a lot of the horrorcore artists and kids come from some of these types of backgrounds.

I think this is pretty harsh.

or...backgrounds like Emma's. You don't know. Many kids just wanna be "street" and do drugs and they are lazy and don't care about school or learning anything but how to get to the next level in some video game.

True it's not easy for everyone - like your daughter's friend - but with desire and effort, it can be done. And the minute someone shows an effort, I see great people like you urging them success and wanting to help. It's just that a lot of "kids" want to be this way.

I might give kid's a pass because of the new stronghold unions have on teachers resulting in schools having to retain lousy teachers - now THAT's a crime :)

Whew!!!!! Reading all week-end I finally caught up with the last 5 threads and when I got to this page everything stooped and I had to hit the refresh button to see if there was another thread........so I guess I am caught "up"........I do not know how to do the link thingy,,,and was just wondering if anyone had looked into "KillaSatan's" myspace pics???????From pics dated July 22,2009 "Hell's Kitchen show",,page 1 has pics of a kid around 4 yrs old, in the pose and stance Sam was it, only this kid is holding a wood maul,,,,,also I think on same page is a pic of an infant laying on a bed with a wood maul beside him......Another one I found to be interesting is from the title "Hell in the High Desert" dated Jan 09,,,,page 3 there is a pic of Sam, under the pic is a caption saying "Sam snuck into pic",,then in the comment section, Sam replies "its what I do",,,,,,,this to me is chiling............really creeps me out, knowing what he has done......Also, while I am thinking about it,,as the topic of conversation drifted to the ICP crowd, there is only one juggalo who has my sympathies, and that is "tsimfukis"...aGAIN I cannot do the link thing, but please google (tsimfukis).......Please pardon spelling and puctuation.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind....viewPicture&friendID=4631476&albumId=2675912

Well there's the baby on bed with axe or whatever next to her.

(ziggy shakes head cuz there are no words and it's a free country to be a moron...)
Ziggy, thanks for the link..I am trully sorry guys I dont know how to do it,,,,but isn't this person killasatan a grandmother. I mean she has to be close to my age,,,What in this world is she thinking?????Also, I found it telling that she has these babies either holding the wood mauls or laying with them..It is a shame this could not be construed to be child abuse.

Yeah, but:

"Sam, What were you ****in thinkin?"

huh?

Maybe I'm too literal. Maybe, call it art.

I think Sam's handwriting sample is interesting.

Anyone remember Kyle Huff?
He tried to infiltrate the rave kids of Seattle, got rebuffed for being a big lug from Montana with no sense of humor who hated the gays. Then he killed them while they were sleeping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_massacre

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=1&ct=image&ved=0CAoQ9QEwAA

I've been wondering if maybe Sam was disgusted by all things of the body, including sex. According to his sister, he didn't bathe much. His handwriting looks like he's tiptoeing, bowing and making googly eyes like a little kid. No sexy lower zones to it at all. Huff's was similar in this way.

Maybe the motivation had to do with Emma coming on to him, instead of him hitting on her and being rebuffed?

Ziggy, thanks for the link..I am trully sorry guys I dont know how to do it,,,,but isn't this person killasatan a grandmother. I mean she has to be close to my age,,,What in this world is she thinking?????Also, I found it telling that she has these babies either holding the wood mauls or laying with them..It is a shame this could not be construed to be child abuse.

That KillaSatan gal is a grandmother hanging with all these horrorcore kids.:waitasec:

That picture is indeed disturbing and I am sure they all think it is adorable.
Yes, I am a christian,,,not sure about the fundy part,,,but this is so disturbing
to see these pics of these babies,,,slap in the middle of their HCR....They have posed these babies with the murder weapons of Sam's choice...Also, on the "tsimfukis" google, he used to have a youtube account but I read that thge annonymous people kept hacking his channel...There are many who say he is dead,,,then there are some who say he is not...I just know my heart breaks for this kid, one way or the other...with the skills of many on this board,,is it possible for you to find out...I am not very savvy in the puter world,,as I guess most of you have already figured out....TIA

I think Sam's handwriting sample is interesting.

Anyone remember Kyle Huff?
He tried to infiltrate the rave kids of Seattle, got rebuffed for being a big lug from Montana with no sense of humor who hated the gays. Then he killed them while they were sleeping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_massacre

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=1&ct=image&ved=0CAoQ9QEwAA

I've been wondering if maybe Sam was disgusted by all things of the body, including sex. According to his sister, he didn't bathe much. His handwriting looks like he's tiptoeing, bowing and making googly eyes like a little kid. No sexy lower zones to it at all. Huff's was similar in this way.

Maybe the motivation had to do with Emma coming on to him, instead of him hitting on her and being rebuffed?

Not sure I agree with any of that. Blood is a pretty indispensable part of the body. Sam never seemed to have any problem with blood imagery.

I also think looking for clues about someone's attitude about his lower body by analyzing the lower portion of the letters in his writing is a pointless endeavor. It's about as credible as the doctrine of signatures that claims that herbs could cure parts of the body that have similar shapes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_of_signatures

Yes, I am a christian,,,not sure about the fundy part,,,but this is so disturbing
to see these pics of these babies,,,slap in the middle of their HCR....They have posed these babies with the murder weapons of Sam's choice...Also, on the "tsimfukis" google, he used to have a youtube account but I read that thge annonymous people kept hacking his channel...There are many who say he is dead,,,then there are some who say he is not...I just know my heart breaks for this kid, one way or the other...with the skills of many on this board,,is it possible for you to find out...I am not very savvy in the puter world,,as I guess most of you have already figured out....TIA

"tsimfukis" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsY0VOv1d1o&feature=related

That's a toy axe by the way. The possible murder weapon in Farmville was a maul. They have similarities, but they aren't the same thing at all.

That's a toy axe by the way. The possible murder weapon in Farmville was a maul. They have similarities, but they aren't the same thing at all.

I agree and was just about to post this same thing. Note the handle is silver and the identical color to the head...

Not real.

They actually sell quite a wide variety of these sorts of toys in Halloween stores, i.e. http://www.halloweenexpress.com/weapons-c-71.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46