VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a teenager I tried the library in my town. There wasn't all that much that I was really able to learn there. Our library wasn't so great, maybe I should check it out where I am now.

I'm just curious about things in general. A lot of your references to demons, hidden messages and symbols are interesting. I'll check out this book.

I think you can find find strange connections in almost everything if you look hard enough. I've always wondered where these connections come from.

There are lots of materials on the Internet and I've linked to a few. If you are interested in hidden messages, look into Gematria (i.e. Crowley's 777) and pick up some good books on cryptography which frankly IMO are indispensable here. Also read up on magic squares which are a mathematical concept used in magic, for example in Dee's Enochian stuff. Some knowledge of alchemy is required and a good alchemical symbol dictionary is worth finding too.

Agrippa's three book of occult philosophy covers a lot of materials including Gematria and magic squares. Anything by Crowley, but take with a grain of salt.

Any O.T.O. materials or stuff from the Golden Dawn you can get your hands on...again look on the Internets....

Some Buddhism and Hindu Tantra, because a lot of western occult ideas are ripped from the eastern traditions in reality.

I wish Pax was unmuzzled because I know he would have an equally interesting yet orthogonal list to mine.

As your interests get more specific I can advise you again.

l_4b549fbee6814bfbb8e25bd0eadd7abf.jpg

Photo of Emma(RagD0ll) in the photo saying " I like My Men Phr0zen." was he the other man?? It's link from his Myspace page which is http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=100138570&albumID=1546247&imageID=44977158

Yeah but if you click the next button to show the following image, there are a lot of girls with pics of themselves with their own little phrozen logo. So I'm pretty sure it's just some little fan photo thingy.

Yeah but if you click the next button to show the following image, there are a lot of girls with pics of themselves with their own little phrozen logo. So I'm pretty sure it's just some little fan photo thingy.

I know that, but it is odd.. That she would make one for him unlike her friend mel made for a couple fan photos for sick and raz..but none from emma as a fan photo. but she took one for phrozen?? so that tells me something more has to be to the story imo.

I know that, but it is odd.. That she would make one for him unlike her friend mel made for a couple fan photos for sick and raz..but none from emma as a fan photo. but she took one for phrozen?? so that tells me something more has to be to the story imo.

hmmm, yeah I guess it is entirely possible since you put it that way.

I wish Pax was unmuzzled because I know he would have an equally interesting yet orthogonal list to mine.

I wonder if Pax is thinking about us right now.... I bet he is...

:wave:
V
V
V
V
V

:silenced:

Coffee is only a small part of what makes for a good coffee shop. Seven-11 has OK coffee these days, far better than the swill that Starbuck sells to people who don't know better. Still I've never seen a Seven-11 that I would recommend as a good coffee shop.

Dangrs is in San Fran. which was just filled with great restaurants and coffee shops last time I was out there. I'm just saying he's going to be surprised as just how dull an isolated small town in Virginia is if he hasn't experienced that first hand before. I'm making two assumptions there, that of "he" and that of never having seen a town like that first hand, so maybe she knows exactly what up.
I have been to New York City, California, Mexico, Germany, Serbia, Czech just to name a few places in my 53 years on this earth. ....and I think the coffee and company at The Bakery is delightful, after all the owner is a European, who has a charming personality. To each his own.
As for Dangz, maybe I am reading him wrong but I think he is very worldly.
Personally I love a small town, where everyone knows everyone. Love looking in my backyard to admire grazing cows and nature at its best. I do not think it boring at all. ~S~

hmmm, yeah I guess it is entirely possible since you put it that way.

Well, there's also this:

l_1eeef64727cc47ef9c4266e4380768e8.jpg

But sort of seems like he's together with some girl called "Butterfly" in a lot of pictures here.

Yes the coffee rocks! It is funny how people that chose to come to Farmville for four years (If they make it that long) bash the Ville after they leave. They have no idea about anything, but where the mess hall is, and what places will serve them beer underage. Such a quiet relaxing community. If they took the time to step off campus. What I am trying to say is I do not know of a better place to raise a family. If you want to sit in traffic for half the day and Breathe in smog head up there. If you want to enjoy slow life with slow talking people come on down. Be careful though if you break down or something. The people who stop are not trying to rob you, so do not overreact. They are trying to help.
So very true! It is a beautiful place to live. I love my "Green acres" it is the place for me! : )

Well, there's also this:

l_1eeef64727cc47ef9c4266e4380768e8.jpg

But sort of seems like he's together with some girl called "Butterfly" in a lot of pictures here.

I was thinking, if I'm not mistaken I remember seeing somewhere that Sam knew that the guy who texted Emma was Emma's friend but thought it was nothing more. So it does have to be someone she already knew. It still boggles me though to wonder what happened in those few days that broke Emma and Sam up. From everything we've gathered they weren't together before they got there.
She does seem really happy in that photo, there are a lot of photos with her and guys from that show, but she looks extra happy there.

I have been to New York City, California, Mexico, Germany, Serbia, Czech just to name a few places in my 53 years on this earth. ....and I think the coffee and company at The Bakery is delightful, after all the owner is a European, who has a charming personality. To each his own.
As for Dangz, maybe I am reading him wrong but I think he is very worldly.
Personally I love a small town, where everyone knows everyone. Love looking in my backyard to admire grazing cows and nature at its best. I do not think it boring at all. ~S~

Thanks peace_gurl. I don't know how worldly I really am; very few Americans can really make this claim IMO.

But I've been to the Czech Republic before; in fact I was there in 1969 two weeks before the Soviet tanks rolled in.

I used to do a lot of traveling to pretty "boring" places like Dayton Ohio, Fort Worth Texas, and Sierra Vista Arizona. Not exactly the cultural centers of the U.S., not really centers of art or fringe weirdness, but IME you can always find someone interesting to talk to and something to learn no matter where you go. Now mind you I am not volunteering to live in Dayton, Fort Worth, or Sierra Vista but I am glad I went there to visit. ;)

Ziggy, you have to be back on the 12/12 cause we are having a bd party for ya.

Study, Study, Study! Good Luck!

Dangrs....thought of something interesting earlier today. The Warrens came to LU many times. My X husband entertained them before and after their Lectures at Longwood college. This was in the early 80's.
Lorraine and Ed Warren that is.

Dangrs....thought of something interesting earlier today. The Warrens came to LU many times. My X husband entertained them before and after their Lectures at Longwood college. This was in the early 80's.
Lorraine and Ed Warren that is.

I don't know what to say about the Warrens. What do you think of them?

I will start with a few of my favorites:

The Shadow over Santa Susanna: Black Magic, Mind Control and the Manson Family Mythos by Adam Gorightly

The Lightning and the Sun by Savitri Devi

A Secret History of Consciousness by Gary Lachman

The Occult Roots of Nazism by Nicholas Goodrick Clarke

Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult by Peter Levenda

Madam Blavatsky's Baboon: A History of Mystics, Mediums and Misfits who Brought Spiritualism to America by Peter Washington

The Plot to Sieze the White House by Jules Archer (a Rare and VERY expensive book, sadly. Luckily I own a first edition)

THEM By Jon Ronson

The Men who Stare at Goats by Jon Ronson

Hitler's Priestess: The Story of Savitri Devi by Nicholas Goodrick Clarke

The Dark Arts of Immortality: Transformation through War, Sex, & Magic by Ross Shott

The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Palmer Hall One of the most IMPORTANT BOOKS EVER PUBLISHED!

Rigorous Intuition by Jeff Wells

Anything by Rudolf Steiner

I was thinking, if I'm not mistaken I remember seeing somewhere that Sam knew that the guy who texted Emma was Emma's friend but thought it was nothing more. So it does have to be someone she already knew. It still boggles me though to wonder what happened in those few days that broke Emma and Sam up. From everything we've gathered they weren't together before they got there.
She does seem really happy in that photo, there are a lot of photos with her and guys from that show, but she looks extra happy there.

Three beautiful people in that photo, i wish i had the pics of us off of Mel and Dolls cams.
Sorry just had to make the statement.
RIP girlys

Indeed he does (he is sitting here next to me on TIME OUT for his passionate defense of someone in another thread and will return friday.)

He says Generation Hex is a great read and he also suggests for the beginner:

Madame Blavatsky's Baboon: A History of the Mystics, Mediums, and Misfits Who Brought Spiritualism to America

Occult Science: An Outline by Steiner

The Secret History of Consciousness (written by the former dummer for Blondie, smart guy!)

The Occult Movement in the 19th Century by Steiner

How to Know Higher Worlds by Steiner

Most of these Steiner books are online at The Rudolf Steiner Archive note at the top it says BOOKS LECTURES ARTICLES each one has many of his writings lectures and books on there in full for FREE.

http://www.rsarchive.org/

I can name 100s more but if you read those you will be well on your way to knowing what you want to read next. EVERYTHING dangrs has mentioned is on the money and well worth your time, says Paximus.:crazy:

Yes, yes he doesnt like his muzzle, he looks a little too much like Mars with this thing on!

He told me all about The Tapu and the rest of his new friends who he has MUCHO respect for, so I decided to join up and take part in your discussions also, my name is Jan HELLO!

Hey Jan,good to hear from pax through you and good to hear from you too !
DoctorZ,I like a book called "Lucifer rising" by Gavin Baddeley,it's written well but not hard to read it gives a good overview of the history of occult and it also goes into the occult influence in music and literature,from way back in the day until now....so of course he also talks about Black and Death metal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove