VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paximus taught me years ago that one of the biggest and most cherished beliefs teachings and closely gaurded secrets of the occult community is that the Serpent in the book of Genesis in the Garden of Eden is the real force of goodness and that his adversary in that story YHVH the God that is worshiped by the Judeo-Christian religions is the one who lied to you and wants to lead you astray, keep you controlled, in the dark and ignorant of your true nature.

Evidence you may ask:'

God tells Adam and Eve if they eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, sometimes mistakingly symbolized as an apple "you shall surely die"

The Serpent responds that God does not want you to eat it because you will not die but rather you will become LIKE THE GODS themselves, all knowing all powerful and with a knowledge of your true nature and destiny.

So they eat of it and God says " Oh look they have eaten of it and now THEY HAVE BECOME LIKE ONE OF US."

They didnt die.

So who told the truth? The Serpent, who said if they ate of it they would become like the Gods. The Gods lied and said they would die, but after they ate of it the Gods CONFIRMED what the Serpent said "Oh look, now they have become like one of us"

The Serpent told the truth and God lied to you.

Think deeply about this, it is at the heart of ALL occult teachings.

l_4b549fbee6814bfbb8e25bd0eadd7abf.jpg

Photo of Emma(RagD0ll) in the photo saying " I like My Men Phr0zen." was he the other man?? It's link from his Myspace page which is http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=100138570&albumID=1546247&imageID=44977158

...went through all of phrozen's comments to try to find something from emma but couldn't find anything...I thought it's interesting he's friends with a lot of german rappers...german rapper's are mostly turkish descend....it's really crazy when i left 20years ago turks were into turkish music,now when I go back they're all rapping...and they're good at it....the lyrics are hardcore ...

Paximus taught me years ago that one of the biggest and most cherished beliefs teachings and closely gaurded secrets of the occult community is that the Serpent in the book of Genesis in the Garden of Eden is the real force of goodness and that his adversary in that story YHVH the God that is worshiped by the Judeo-Christian religions is the one who lied to you and wants to lead you astray, keep you controlled, in the dark and ignorant of your true nature.

Evidence you may ask:'

God tells Adam and Eve if they eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, sometimes mistakingly symbolized as an apple "you shall surely die"

The Serpent responds that God does not want you to eat it because you will not die but rather you will become LIKE THE GODS themselves, all knowing all powerful and with a knowledge of your true nature and destiny.

So they eat of it and God says " Oh look they have eaten of it and now THEY HAVE BECOME LIKE ONE OF US."

They didnt die.

So who told the truth? The Serpent, who said if they ate of it they would become like the Gods. The Gods lied and said they would die, but after they ate of it the Gods CONFIRMED what the Serpent said "Oh look, now they have become like one of us"

The Serpent told the truth and God lied to you.

Think deeply about this, it is at the heart of ALL occult teachings.

...thanks,it makes a lot of sense,it's also clear that throughout history the main focus of christianity is to keep people "in the dark",once you know too much or want to know you're being prosecuted...for example the witch hunts...christianity has literally been used to keep people as slaves.

Dangrs....thought of something interesting earlier today. The Warrens came to LU many times. My X husband entertained them before and after their Lectures at Longwood college. This was in the early 80's.
Lorraine and Ed Warren that is.

peace gurl,do you mean he used to be your husband or is he a member of chi,lol?

A few more EXTREMELY important book for the beginner:

THE OCCULT by Colin Wilson and another book written by Wilson: MYSTERIES: An Investigation Into The Occult, The Paranormal and The Superrnatural.

Also google "Eleusinian Mysteries" as this is generally believed to be the ancient source of these mystery and occult traditions, especially take a close look at the word ARCADIA.

Lasty anything you can get your hands on written by Joseph Campbell is of utmost importance ESPECIALLY his book The Hero with a thousand faces.

Last but certainly not least spend some time if you have any interest in the Aurthurian Tales and the Knights of the Round Table esp the book Parsival (who pax was named after, this book is considered to be the BIBLE and HANDBOOK for secret occult teachings but it is VERY DIFFICULT to read unless your eyes have been properly trained to read between the lines. There are scholars all over the world who have been trying to break the codes in that book and it is a lifetimes endeavor that pax has also undertaken that has driven him to the point of insanity at times.

Also look for a book called The Ninth Century and the Holy Grail, by Walter Stein who was the mentor of Trevor Ravenscroft who himself has written many books that are also of major importance including "The Spear of Destiny" and "The Mark of the Beast"

Stein was taught by Steiner and his book The Ninth Century and the Holy Grail is to this day considered to be the most scholarly work ever written on Holy Grail studies which itself is the meat and potatoes of Occult Science.

I will let Pax further comment on this when he returns as I am tired of typing with him in my ear:crazy:

Be Well...

...thanks,it makes a lot of sense,it's also clear that throughout history the main focus of christianity is to keep people "in the dark",once you know too much or want to know you're being prosecuted...for example the witch hunts...christianity has literally been used to keep people as slaves.

The Church of Rome went to great lengths and took great measures to keep the information I have mentioned and that which is in many of the books pax listed above, supressed and out of the hands of the people. If it werent for the "secret societies" like Freemasons and others who went underground and preserved this knowledge using symbolic language, this information would have been forever lost and locked away in the vaults of the Vatican, these societies preserved this knowledge in things like TAROT CARDS which at the time were considered a simple card game by the masses but to those who were initiated and whose eyes and minds were trained properly a deck of tarot cards tell a very important story and a story that the Church did everything they could to hide, destory and supress.

Droppin' science like Galileo dropped the orange.
Btw dangrsmind, a few pages/threads back you posted a consolidated vid...I thought I was the only person who knew of them.

Pax wanted me to point out that article says he was convicted 2 weeks ago...so read at your own risk.

I didn't see that part. As soon as I read the "Robert McCroskey used a saw to murder four people" part I brushed the whole article off as nonsense. The UK seems to have gotten a whole 'nother story entirely! Haha.

They took Debra Kelley's van away from the house today. I was wondering how long it would sit there.

I know this is a stretch but you wouldn't happen to know who "they" are would you? Obviously LE didn't deem it necessary to impound as a possible piece of evidence so it must have been picked up by heirs.

Yes, yes he doesnt like his muzzle, he looks a little too much like Mars with this thing on!

He told me all about The Tapu and the rest of his new friends who he has MUCHO respect for, so I decided to join up and take part in your discussions also, my name is Jan HELLO!

HA! You probably just saved him from having the top of his head blow off or something. Nice to see you! ~the tapu :cool:

...went through all of phrozen's comments to try to find something from emma but couldn't find anything...I thought it's interesting he's friends with a lot of german rappers...german rapper's are mostly turkish descend....it's really crazy when i left 20years ago turks were into turkish music,now when I go back they're all rapping...and they're good at it....the lyrics are hardcore ...

He's not Turkish, he's Pakistani, but you know Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan? He's my favorite rapper.....

What's so lovely about light is how many different ways it has...

178.gif

153-l-1103566430.jpg

rudolf_hausner_ogrod_wiednia_1961.jpg

TchelitchewSpiralHead_III.jpg

mark_warren_jacques_47_1.jpg

metropolis5.jpg

For some reason one of those isn't loading. It did at first but stopped and now there's a question mark instead of image no. 3. It has some relevance to a discussion of a few days ago, so I've added a link to it below.
http://blog-imgs-23-origin.fc2.com/b/l/u/blureye03/rudolf_hausner_ogrod_wiednia_1961.jpg

See also: http://books.google.com/books?id=I8...s hidden meaning&pg=PA66#v=onepage&q=&f=false

com_longwood_000.jpg

Ruffner Hall Rotunda at Longwood University

The opening at the top of a rotunda is called an "oculus".

I previously mentioned that Dan Brown's book the Lost Symbol was released on 9/15/09 very likely the same day as the murders. Like some CHI droppings, the hardcover version of this book features the alchemical symbol for vinegar on the bottom, but is also features a rotunda as key element of the story; the one in the U.S. Capitol Building.

For Tapu: http://www.consultsos.com/pandora/ocular.htm

See also: http://books.google.com/books?id=I8...s hidden meaning&pg=PA66#v=onepage&q=&f=false

phrozen is pakistani?....no,I don't know him,but seriously the turkish rap scene in germany is huge

no, sorry--Nusrat is Paki. Just the idea of Turkish rap made me think of him. Far afield....

What's so lovely about light is how many different ways it has...

178.gif

153-l-1103566430.jpg

rudolf_hausner_ogrod_wiednia_1961.jpg

TchelitchewSpiralHead_III.jpg

mark_warren_jacques_47_1.jpg

metropolis5.jpg

For some reason one of those isn't loading. It did at first but stopped and now there's a question mark instead of image no. 3. It has some relevance to a discussion of a few days ago, so I've added a link to it below.
http://blog-imgs-23-origin.fc2.com/b/l/u/blureye03/rudolf_hausner_ogrod_wiednia_1961.jpg

What does the Bible say of Lucifer? “How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning.” OK, now it’s all starting to make sense. If we look at the name’s Latin roots, we get lux (light) + ferous (to bear or carry). The light-bearer. Prometheus? He who the gods punished for all eternity for daring to bring fire (i.e., wisdom, enlightenment) to mankind. From the Christian perspective, he was the one “cast out of heaven.” O, Son/Sun of the Morning Star.

Also consider the "Morning Star" Venus, bringer of first light then cast out of the heavens as the Sun rises and takes its place.

VenusPentagram.jpg

It all really comes together nicely when you really start to think about it all in proper context.

Light, an interesting topic indeed!

Lucifer:

vt2004-if9-fig3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads