VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious what you plan to ask him. I am sure his attorney wouldn't let him answer any of my questions.

You are correct, his attorney is strongly advising against any discussion on the case, so he won't be responding to questions regarding it.
I've still been in contact with him. He said when he goes to court in Jan. it's just to set the date of his trial but there will be tons of media there so i'm sure we will get some new things to look at then, we might have to wait a while longer for any new information about the case though.
Also, I've been given the opportunity to hear a song of his that wasn't put on his myspace or released anywhere else for that matter. As far as I know, there is only one other person that has heard it besides myself thus far, in my next letter i'm going to ask his permission to share it with all of you. I think it will give everyone a better look inside his mind...It's a very personal song.
Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you all know when I get word back from him!

(Happy late birthday Ziggy!! Hope it was a great one!)

Those who are interested in this subject might find this article interesting: http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1980.cfm

Recall that the secret society known as Chi originally used a red skull and bones as their symbol, but later changed it to the letter "X" and the Rotunda symbol.

It seems almost certain therefore that the founders of Chi were associated with Masonry and also the KKK. These groups not only pursued various racist policies in the south at this time, but they also engage in occult (remember occult just means "hidden") practices. And these practices continue today at Longwood in the form of the Chi burning and Chi walks.

Questions:

Q: Are you saying Chi was involved in the murders?
A: No.

Q: Are you saying that there are secret tunnels connected to the basement at 505 1st street?
A: No. As far as I know there are no secret tunnels on the west side of the campus.

Q: How is this relevant to the case?
A: This case involves occult practices and references not only in the horrorcore music which the murderer and his victims listened to, but also by numerous others in the town where the murders were committed. There is a 100+ year history of engaging in these practices, predating the existence of the University as well as a local history of terrible cruelty and racism. I'm saying Farmville has bad "juju".

665px-Ju-ju_house.png

"juju house showing fetishised skulls and bones"

I don't doubt that there are things in common between CHI and the KKK or Masons, but if you're going that route, there a little bit that needs to be filled in re: women and the Klan. For those who don't know, a normal college was a teacher's training college. At that time, that meant a women's college. Radford, JMU, Mary Washington, and Longwood. Virginia State in Petersburg, right down the Appomattox River was the black normal college as well as an industrial training college.

There were Klan related women's auxiliaries, but the Klan was hardly a supporter of women's liberation or sufferage. They also had little need to keep themselves so secret in a town like that. Klan rallies often have easily identifiable attendees and you know the history of Prince Edward County.

Those who are interested in this subject might find this article interesting: http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1980.cfm

665px-Ju-ju_house.png

"juju house showing fetishised skulls and bones"

George Hershey does a very good job of making the case that western classical architecture is filled with similar although slightly more obscured references to death and dismembered body parts in his book The Lost Meaning of Classical Architecture: Speculations on Ornament from Vitruvius to Venturi. It's available online used for very little money and is well worth a read if you'd like to understand more about the original meaning of the architectural elements that are all around you. Contemporary architects can't even draw classical elements, let alone tell you what they once meant, so I wouldn't say that those elements have much meaning at all any more.

http://www.pilastered.com/reviews/the-lost-meaning-of-classical-architecture
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=9251

Tapu......my thoughts......my opinion......things that are posted on here may not be personal to you because you do not live it or breathe it. It is not your home, your hometown, or even your college. It is personal to me. I will tell you this, I can walk to any business and be spoken to by name. I love my community.

Hell, we should consider that Robert E. Lee rode thru our little town. Our nation reunited in Appomattox, just 20 minute ride from Farmville. Thomas Jefferson's designed Longwood and University Of Va Buildings. Oh, and get this the home the 4 murders happened in belonged to one of the founding fathers of the private school, Prince Edward Academy. A school that I am proud of, a school that I attended! A school that my grandfather and my uncles help build. Oh and the field beside the home on 505 First Avenue was where the "Black" school was. Never saw the KKK march in Farmville, did in Bedford though......Scared the hell out of me.

Tapu......my thoughts......my opinion......things that are posted on here may not be personal to you because you do not live it or breathe it. It is not your home, your hometown, or even your college. It is personal to me. I will tell you this, I can walk to any business and be spoken to by name. I love my community.

What? :confused:

I don't doubt that there are things in common between CHI and the KKK or Masons, but if you're going that route, there a little bit that needs to be filled in re: women and the Klan. For those who don't know, a normal college was a teacher's training college. At that time, that meant a women's college. Radford, JMU, Mary Washington, and Longwood. Virginia State in Petersburg, right down the Appomattox River was the black normal college as well as an industrial training college.

There were Klan related women's auxiliaries, but the Klan was hardly a supporter of women's liberation or sufferage. They also had little need to keep themselves so secret in a town like that. Klan rallies often have easily identifiable attendees and you know the history of Prince Edward County.

You might find this book interesting: http://books.google.com/books?id=tc...0s.+By+Kathleen+M.+Blee&source=gbs_navlinks_s

You are correct, his attorney is strongly advising against any discussion on the case, so he won't be responding to questions regarding it.
I've still been in contact with him. He said when he goes to court in Jan. it's just to set the date of his trial but there will be tons of media there so i'm sure we will get some new things to look at then, we might have to wait a while longer for any new information about the case though.
Also, I've been given the opportunity to hear a song of his that wasn't put on his myspace or released anywhere else for that matter. As far as I know, there is only one other person that has heard it besides myself thus far, in my next letter i'm going to ask his permission to share it with all of you. I think it will give everyone a better look inside his mind...It's a very personal song.
Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you all know when I get word back from him!

very interesting!

My Daughter BF wanted to share this with the group.
Couple of facts about Longwood University:

Longwood opposed the schools closing in Farmville and supported integration.

It is the second safest school in the state, VMI is first.

I was simply replying to this:

"Also, I was thinking of what the scenario would be if we were to take seriously that we might "lose" people. First, how can people guess what topics and tangents might make other people go away? And second, should the people who are posting say, well, I won't post then, and so the whole thread stops?--Why don't those who don't like what's being posted post something they do like and lead the conversation in that direction? "

Should have said Thanks Taup for the the reply......But wanted to share my thoughts about how locals feel. Think that is why some people do not share on the board.

Hell, we should consider that Robert E. Lee rode thru our little town. Our nation reunited in Appomattox, just 20 minute ride from Farmville. Thomas Jefferson's designed Longwood and University Of Va Buildings. Oh, and get this the home the 4 murders happened in belonged to one of the founding fathers of the private school, Prince Edward Academy. A school that I am proud of, a school that I attended! A school that my grandfather and my uncles help build. Oh and the field beside the home on 505 First Avenue was where the "Black" school was. Never saw the KKK march in Farmville, did in Bedford though......Scared the hell out of me.

I figured the house had a history. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there was even more history at this location predating the building of the house.

As far as University of Virginia, yes Jefferson laid the cornerstone there along with some other founding fathers. This has led some to conclude that Jefferson was a Freemason, although most sources I reviewed say he wasn't.

BTW in my high school text book they called that "ride" Lee's Retreat: http://www.varetreat.com/lee.asp

OOOOOOOH did u get the permission yet? lol

I figured the house had a history. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there was even more history at this location predating the building of the house.

As far as University of Virginia, yes Jefferson laid the cornerstone there along with some other founding fathers. This has led some to conclude that Jefferson was a Freemason, although most sources I reviewed say he wasn't.

BTW in my high school text book they called that "ride" Lee's Retreat: http://www.varetreat.com/lee.asp
BTW that was exactly what it was called. Look Up High Bridge...Saylor's Creek.....
Do you know how close High Bridge is to the town? Did you know 2 college/highschool kids were killed there when they could not out run the train. It was either jump and die or get run over. It was featured on 20/20
FYI.......My family fought for the north.........we were from Tennessee.........

You must be well aware of the history of Prince Edward Academy then. For those who don't know much about the history of the fight against school integration in Virginia, Prince Edward County closed its public schools from 1959 to 1964 rather than integrate them. Prince Edward Academy, now known as Fuqua School (I wonder what sort of jeers they get from opposing football teams), was a nominally private whites only school that received funding from the local government while it refused to allow black students the opportunity to attend public schools. The Supreme Court stopped that practice in 1964 with their decision in Griffin v. County School Board of Prince Edward with a 9-0 decision in favor of the plaintiff.

Prince Edward and Farmville are very much still in the consciousness and activities of the White Supremacist movement.
Warning--- Stormfront isn't for the easily offended.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=487306&highlight=farmville

It sounds to me like you are trying to make an excuse for why Sam committed such a crime. Sensitive or not, what Sam did was heinous and inexcusable. Also, why does it matter if Emma would have “grown” out of her “phase” or not? I thought the discussion was on what happened, not what would have happened.
And a "beautifully kept house," huh? This may not have been the case at all. In fact, it has come to my attention that their house was quite the opposite on the inside. I am a Longwood University student and don’t know of anyone who would describe Professor Kelly as “eloquently” speaking. A respectable woman, yes, she was indeed an educator. But, she was a very approachable woman. And as for Emma speaking “eloquently,” yeah, I can see that now… her speaking “eloquently” as she smoked a bong. Yeah, right!

http://cfc.wset.com/videoondemand.cfm?id=49050

I really hope pinklily will come back and post here.
I have so many questions for her.
Sounds like she's been inside of the house....
....anyways if you read this pinklily,is there anything you could tell us about Professor Kelly,do you have any idea what research she may have been working on and why was she planning not to return to Longwood?
Are you saying the house was "messy" inside....are you saying Professor Kelly may have been a bit different from the other professors there ,maybe less conservative?
...also have you heard of any of the rumors that Sam has been seen hanging around Longwood after the murders?

I love this thread too. Nice to see everyone getting along and contributing more interesting stuff and Wes making me laugh out loud for saying he sent Sam an "M" (letter). Sorry, but that just struck my very juvenille funny bone. Thanks for the belated Bday wishes ScaryMary and Andres and others...it's late, contracts midterm is OVER and it went better than criminal...I don't believe it myself. Onto torts where all the crazy stuff happens.

January hearing may be only to set a trial date, but it may also prompt a document dump so that we get a little more information on what the state's evidence is and I know we are all waiting to hear something...anything.

It would be great to hear that last song of Sam's and perhaps get a clearer look inside his mind. It makes me wonder...what will it tell? How will his defense proceed? Does he know what he's up against and was it worth it?

I love hearing Farmville history and lore and dig all the other great contributions so I will continue to hang around here and converse with the best group on a board I've seen in a long time and learn, and ponder, and read and wait (and watch shag videos)...tick tock.

OOOOOOOH did u get the permission yet? lol

Ok so you don't care about the song, I can respect that. I just thought I would do everyone a favor and try to talk to him about putting it out there for those that come here to listen to cause it's the only song i've heard so far of his that actually don't involve killing someone (which I think some of you can appreciate lol).
And yes, I do have to ask permission. As with all my friends, I don't go around telling the world their personal business.

I think that's really respectful, Mary. Certainly that's how you keep friends. If you get Sam's permission, I look forward to you sharing the song. :)

Hey, you went to PEA. Ha! I went to KFS. Nice to Meet ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy