VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The past of Longwood University should not be what we are discussing. In terms of this thread, what would be the purpose of doing "homework" on the past of Chi if it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic? It is fine for you to study up on the topic if that is something you are personally interested in, but, the fact of the matter is that your "theory" is irrelivant to this topic. My point is that no matter what Chi was or is today, it does not relate to the topic. Professor Kelly being employed by Longwood University had nothing to do with why Sam did what he did.

yes, this thread was designed to figure out why sam did what he did. if you are just now on board with this thread, it would be a wonderment indeed. but since this thread opened, and nothing more has been given about sam to this date, (that most of us know of), many different topics have sprung up. the history of Longwood University, unusual events in Farmville, symbols of sorts that have deeper meaning, such big coincidences in finding information on the area that Sam went to, and the family and a friend that was brutally murdered. there has been much debate as to the genre that the young folks were involved in, religion has sprung up. even a review of the lyrics of the songs sam wrote.
your video you posted is enlightening, don't think i have viewed it yet, to know what some of the peers of Emma said about her and the parents.

Hope you have a thick skin Pink. ppl in there are mean with the way they express words.

The past of Longwood University should not be what we are discussing. In terms of this thread, what would be the purpose of doing "homework" on the past of Chi if it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic? It is fine for you to study up on the topic if that is something you are personally interested in, but, the fact of the matter is that your "theory" is irrelivant to this topic. My point is that no matter what Chi was or is today, it does not relate to the topic. Professor Kelly being employed by Longwood University had nothing to do with why Sam did what he did.

I feel free to post about whatever I want here. I think you know that already.

But I am curious now, why did he do it in your opinion? You seem to indicate you know the answer here.

As far as delving into history...

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
--George Santayana

I'm bewildered at why you would want to come in here and put a damper on the discussion. Could you explain your motives?

Welcome, and thanks! --tapu

Since when do I need motives to share my opinion? This is a case that many people have been following. I apologize that my take on the subject matter has put a "damper" on the discussion. All I was doing is voicing my opinion, just as you have been doing.

I feel free to post about whatever I want here. I think you know that already.

But I am curious now, why did he do it in your opinion? You seem to indicate you know the answer here.

As far as delving into history...

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'
--George Santayana

All that I was trying to convey is that the Longwood University topic is a dead end in my opinion.

Since when do I need motives to share my opinion? This is a case that many people have been following. I apologize that my take on the subject matter has put a "damper" on the discussion. I'll I was doing is voicing my opinion, just as you have been doing.

Uh, you actually said we should not discuss what we are discussing.

I just wondered why you think that is a problem.

All that I was trying to convey is that the Longwood University topic is a dead end in my opinion.

What do you mean by a "dead end"?

We have simply been discussing some of the unusual superstitions and practices at Longwood in relation especially to Chi, Princeps as well as some of the symbols these groups employ and also a number of "ghost stories" associated with the university, e.g. the red line in Room 333.

These are what they are so I don't understand how it can be a "dead end" at all.

This case has a number of unusual coincidences/synchronicities, unusual cultural references and occult related activity and symbols around it. This is one of the aspects of the case that makes it interesting to many of the people still hanging around here. Most recently for example I discovered some weird connections in a fan video made from a song of one of the horrorcore artists at the heart of this case to Sam McCroskey. To be honest, I think we are very likely to continue discussing various aspects of these linkages and symbols going forward. I am sorry if this offends you...

Also, FWIW, I know more than I have posted here on a variety of topics related to this case. I do this for some very specific reasons. Your postings confirm that I am on the right track with at least one aspect of my research however, so thank you I really do appreciate the feedback.

Also, FWIW, I know more than I have posted here on a variety of topics related to this case.

I think we all do! :)

On a different note, it seems as though several of you think that you have everything figured out already and that my opinion is not needed. I apologize for trying to disscuss it with you all in the first place.

Thank you for the welecome Peace_gurl, but it seems as though others in this thread do not feel the same way, so I will not be continuing to post.

Hi PinkL and welcome.

I agree that Longwood probably had nothing to do with why Sam was there and killed, however, because the occult is involved in the horrorcore music and the beliefs of Sam, Emma and Mel, the coincidences have been an interesting divergence.

Since the Commonwealth has been pretty tight with the release of any information post the release to the public of the search warrants (which had to have only been a fraction of what they have), the other topics have been fascinating considering Prof. Kelly's area as an educator and the history of secret socieities and "undergound" music that proclaims to be a conveyance of occult teachings...

I have always been interested in Prof. Kelly's life and how she came to have Sam stay at their home and if she had any communications with friends or family about what she thought of him, or if she suspected anything strange at all about him.

On a different note, it seems as though several of you think that you have everything figured out already and that my opinion is not needed. I apologize for trying to disscuss it with you all in the first place.

Thank you for the welecome Peace_gurl, but it seems as though others in this thread do not feel the same way, so I will not be continuing to post.
Don't let them run you away. I would love to hear your take on the murders.

On the contrary, what I have got in fact is a long list of questions.

I think that if you stayed you would find that there are several people here who do agree with your point of view. We've mostly been able to continue our discussions and debates in a friendly manner despite that we don't all agree on various aspects of the case, religion, or a lot of other things. But don't expect that no one will comment on your posts here including those that disagree with you. That is sort of the point of the discussion ...

Also, the varying points of view are part of what makes the conversation interesting. I'd encourage you to stay for a bit and make your case.

Please don't leave,,Pink,,,I tried to post a few things several days ago and "everything" I said was misinterpreted (sp)..and missconstrued..I really felt like i had landed onto another planet....I have never experienced this on Ws....I will say this,,,I have tried to skip over the post that show the visuals of the horrorcore genre,,simple because I do not care to see the blood, gore and vile pictures,,,,but I must say for the most part "these posters" do occasionally touch on topics I find most interesting and I find myself researching and actually learning something....(thanks Pax)......I will not post much anymore because most of yall have made me feel much older than my 59 years,,and quite frankly obselete...ie::::shagging (DANCING) to the Mrytle Beach tunes....I wish you ,,,,Pink, to take what you can use and discard the rest like me and a few others are doing...We all belong here, if it is what we choose to do.....Also,, I missed your BD party yesterday Ziggy,,Happy belated Birthday.....,,I was baking Christmas cookies with a dear friend and her little girl,,,,all day,,,we finished up last night at 11;30 PM AND went to bed........Ziggy...I wish you only the best in law school and know this old lady is rooting in your corner......

Lets not start taking things personal, this has been the one thread on this entire forum where each of us has contributed in our own special way and none of us have judged eachother for any differences of opinion we may share and I dont see why we should start now. Obviously DM and I are Buddhists and we have our own unique way of seeing things because of that and accordingly you have your own unique way. I was raised Jewish by Orthodox parents we had to memorize the OT in HEBREW its original language and as an extension of that I was also taught to read the NT in its original language of Greek because Jewish people in general are not fond of their holy books being read in translated languages obviously because much is lost in translation and because of these experiences I do speak with some authority when I tell you that the bible as you know it in the english language is not the same bible as I know it in its original language just as my monk tells me the Buddhist texts I read in english are not the same as they are when read in their original Pali. So yes we are going to have some disagreements and that is ok, you may be right and I may be wrong and DM himself admitted as much, but that doesnt mean each of us are not entitled to our own opinion and should not be judged or ridiculed or called evil because it may differ from someone elses..

As for this thread being about Sam and the murders sure that is what it is about but since there has been no new information we, being that we have all become close friends over the last few months, have been trying to stay connected and keep the thread and our friendships alive by discussing other things of interest and sharing with others some of the things we enjoy studying and researching and I see no harm in that and in fact had we not taken that course this thread would have been buried on page 20 of the forum and long forgotten and all the friendships we have made would be lost. So lets all stick together for as long as we can because I consider the loss of even one of you a great void in my life as you have all become people who I value very much and appreciate everything that each and every one of you have to share.
Pax,,,some of us have been judged, while you were on hiatus,,,and might I add,,,wrongly so....:angel:

Pax,,,some of us have been judged, while you were on hiatus,,,and might I add,,,wrongly so....:angel:

southernvagirl, in case you think that I was judging you because I pointed out the British slang usage of the term "shag" to you I am extremely sorry. That was not my intention. I just thought you might want to know the information. I am extremely sorry if I offended you at all.

Trying to follow this, did some posts get deleted? Not sure why Pinklily12 got so upset, I don't think anyone was trying to attack you or anything . . .

Did anyone end up sending Sam a letter? I've been thinking about it when I get some free time.

Trying to follow this, did some posts get deleted? Not sure why Pinklily12 got so upset, I don't think anyone was trying to attack you or anything . . .

Did anyone end up sending Sam a letter? I've been thinking about it when I get some free time.

Hmm, if so I missed that.

I'm curious what you plan to ask him. I am sure his attorney wouldn't let him answer any of my questions.

Lets all take a deep breath and relax. Dangrs means no harm to anyone I can assure you that, I think some folks are reading too much in to his comments and without body langauage here on the net it may sometimes seems as if he is saying something other than what he really is. I for one VERY MUCH appreciate him taking his time to share all this info on topic or not, with us, it is all very interesting and as soon as more info comes out about the case I am sure thats EXACTLY what we will all be talking about. In the meantime lets all continue our friendly chat and not take things so personally, so far this has been a great thread with nobody allowing others to upset their vibe and start with personal attacks etc, lets keep it that way my friends!

DM please continue as I very much enjoy everything you have to share and that goes for the rest of you also, you all share something unique.

PINK you are welcome here and we welcome any disagreement you may have with any of our opinions or theories, we have all disagreed with eachother over things many times but the one thing we have done that I dont see in other threads and other forums is that we havent taken such disagreement personally or become offended by it so lets not start now.

I am also aware that myself and emerald may have offended some of the christians here with some of our comments about the bible and I do apologize for that, as a Buddhist I believe in TOLERANCE towards all belief systems but that doesnt mean I always agree with the dogma or doctrines or teachings of any particular religions and I dont see any problem with us discussing those issues like adults without getting offended and trying to prove your god is better than my god and vice versa, it is only discussion and so far it has been very friendly discussion AND I HOPE THAT WILL CONTINUE.

Percy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member