VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you guys are the best!!!! I'm dumping all my facebook friends for you...
Hot chocolate and disco and anything else is right for my party EXCEPT...most of the horrorcore I've heard and still wish I never had!

You will all be proud to know that I spent the ENTIRE day in study group for my Contracts midterm Monday. What a grown up I am (with a grumbling acceptance...sound familiar law heads?)

So thanks for the awesome party in here. I really mean it.

And hey...I was IN JC SUPERSTAR production in college (EWU) that was so amazing they contracted our show to perform at the Spokane Opera House. I have to tell you that during the garden scene and the crucifixion on stage or back stage, I cried every time. Even with all the blasphemy charges that were hurled at the show, it nudged some of us further into our spiritual journey and really made us think about that time, that man, that part of our history and all of the possibilities. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

That's so awesome, God bless youtube. I remember watching that when it was actually on TV for the first time...white girl addicted to Soul Train :)

Thanks Blou, just watched it again and dug it, smiled, still think Bowie is the bees knees and loved watching the groove take place as it did back in the day.

Edited to add: sorry we are getting OT...welcome back Pax and hope we don't get in trouble but I really appreciate the well wishes. Now back to murder and stuff. :)

OMG you guys are the best!!!! I'm dumping all my facebook friends for you...
Hot chocolate and disco and anything else is right for my party EXCEPT...most of the horrorcore I've heard and still wish I never had!

You will all be proud to know that I spent the ENTIRE day in study group for my Contracts midterm Monday. What a grown up I am (with a grumbling acceptance...sound familiar law heads?)

So thanks for the awesome party in here. I really mean it.

And hey...I was IN JC SUPERSTAR production in college (EWU) that was so amazing they contracted our show to perform at the Spokane Opera House. I have to tell you that during the garden scene and the crucifixion on stage or back stage, I cried every time. Even with all the blasphemy charges that were hurled at the show, it nudged some of us further into our spiritual journey and really made us think about that time, that man, that part of our history and all of the possibilities. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

1006874428_7aada03fc6.jpg

Dances with Zigster to the Bee Gees Night Fever!

1006874428_7aada03fc6.jpg

Dances with Zigster to the Bee Gees Night Fever!

Happy birthday Ziggy! My birthday is December 31st. New years eve. Yay for birthdays!!!
Joins in the dancing.
:D

...i guess people do want acceptance,i'm sure sam was looking for that....i keep thinking it was more his sensitivities than anything else that made him snap....he was saving up money for months to go to va,he was planning to join the army afterwards,he was probably thinking he would meet his soulmate instead he walked into a world that was far out of his reach,something he would never belong to....i bet emma would have "grown" out of her "phase",she would have went to college and got married in a white gown....she seemed to be pretty spoiled.....I can just see sam raging against the whole situation,the beautiful kept house,people that probably spoke "eloquantly"...the whole nine yards,even now in that letter from jail he seems to look for belonging,a family .....i think he destroyed what he could never have...

It sounds to me like you are trying to make an excuse for why Sam committed such a crime. Sensitive or not, what Sam did was heinous and inexcusable. Also, why does it matter if Emma would have “grown” out of her “phase” or not? I thought the discussion was on what happened, not what would have happened.
And a "beautifully kept house," huh? This may not have been the case at all. In fact, it has come to my attention that their house was quite the opposite on the inside. I am a Longwood University student and don’t know of anyone who would describe Professor Kelly as “eloquently” speaking. A respectable woman, yes, she was indeed an educator. But, she was a very approachable woman. And as for Emma speaking “eloquently,” yeah, I can see that now… her speaking “eloquently” as she smoked a bong. Yeah, right!

http://cfc.wset.com/videoondemand.cfm?id=49050

I'm not trying to link Longwood's secret societies to the famous Yale Skull and Bones or other such organizations that may or may not control the world.

I'm just saying this organization is evoking this same imagery. The Skull and Bones symbol was also used by the Nazis. Why?

What I am saying is simply this. There are a lot of different people around this crime employing occult references, Masonic references, and death imagery, and interestingly they aren't all horrorcore artists.

The Chi robes are blue and white, the same colors as worn by the KKK
The letter Chi represents the cross and the annual Chi burning is therefore a symbolic "cross burning"
The "Chi walk" is a simulated death ritual with the walkers being hooded with eyes covered as if being led to the gallows
The Chi symbol is a sunrise over Solomon's temple a Masonic reference
Chi used to use secret tunnels to travel unseen around the campus

Wow! Being a cultural insider, my point of view is quite different from your view, the view of an outsider. You can ask anyone at Longwood University about Chi and they will all tell you that being in Chi is a huge honor. This group represents the spirit of Longwood.

*Chi wears blue and white because those are the colors of Longwood University.

*Chi wears hoods for their identities to be protected. This is because it is a tradition that members reveal themselves on the last ceremony of the year right before each member graduates. This is part of what makes Chi fun.

*The Chi symbol is the Rotunda. This is the most well known buildings a Longwood. This represents the spirit of Longwood. (The symbol is NOT a sunrise over Solomon’s temple)

Fall08036-1-main_Full.jpg

rotunda.gif

Lastly, Longwood University has nothing to do with why Sam came to Farmville. He came to Farmville because that is where Emma Lived.

I was responding originally to the comment you made that those of us that didn't believe in the same things as you were "lying". Then Wes asked if I thought God was lying in the Garden of Eden. My point in raising what the book you claim to believe in actually says is that it doesn't support your or Wes' argument. I can address the lying part later, but as far as Wes' comments God says man will die "on the day" they eat from the tree of life in the book. He also says that all men are "dust" and will return to "dust". If you don't believe me get a Hebrew-English dictionary and check it yourself.

I've heard it said that when God stated they would die on the day they ate from the tree of life it was in reference to both their spiritual death and starting them on the path of physical death.

Wow! Being a cultural insider, my point of view is quite different from your view, the view of an outsider. You can ask anyone at Longwood University about Chi and they will all tell you that being in Chi is a huge honor. This group represents the spirit of Longwood.

*Chi wears blue and white because those are the colors of Longwood University.

*Chi wears hoods for their identities to be protected. This is because it is a tradition that members reveal themselves on the last ceremony of the year right before each member graduates. This is part of what makes Chi fun.

*The Chi symbol is the Rotunda. This is the most well known buildings a Longwood. This represents the spirit of Longwood. (The symbol is NOT a sunrise over Solomon’s temple)

Fall08036-1-main_Full.jpg

rotunda.gif

Lastly, Longwood University has nothing to do with why Sam came to Farmville. He came to Farmville because that is where Emma Lived.

You might want to consider the possiblity that I have already contacted some people at Longwood.

As an insider, do you know anything about Chi's past as more aggressive avengers of the "Longwood Spirit"? If not you might want to do a bit of homework before you go criticizing my theory here...

Why are blue and white the colors of both Longwood University AND the KKK?
A review of the history of the university is informative.

Why does Chi wear hoods that COVER THE EYES? Covering the eyes is not necessary to disguise the members' identities. Hoods with the eyes covered are only used for criminals that are to be executed as far as I know.

The Chi symbol is both the Rotunda and an image of the sun rising over Solomon's Temple because the Rotunda itself is a symbolic structure as are all rotundas, i.e. http://www.virginia.edu/president/k...L Pages/Syntax Pages/FRAMESET 9 - Rotunda.htm

While we are at it, why is Chi called Chi at all? Why this particular Greek letter? Consider the meaning of the well known Chi-Rho before answering.

Sam McCroskey came to Farmville because that is where Emma lived and she lived there because her mother was a professor at Longwood. Do you have a different explanation?

Despite your protests, the number of superstitions and ghost stories at Longwood is very unusual especially for a school of it's size. And I haven't even mentioned the large number of unusual and suspicious fires at Longwood...

I've heard it said that when God stated they would die on the day they ate from the tree of life it was in reference to both their spiritual death and starting them on the path of physical death.

That would be a metaphorical interpretation of the passage which I could accept. But this is in conflict with the literal interpretation that there was actually a physical place called the Garden of Eden where people named Adam and Eve actually lived some 6,000 years ago. Do you also reject that literal interpretation of Genesis?

...whatever happened to Ziggy's b-day party? I thought we're having a party!!!
anyways,HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY :)

I came in here to wish the Zig a happy one, too.

Happy Birthday Ziggy!

Happy Birthday! Ziggy!

Happy B-day Ziggy!

Happy Birthday Ziggy! Good Luck on the next final.

^^^^
THIS

:birthday_party: :partyguy:

That would be a metaphorical interpretation of the passage which I could accept. But this is in conflict with the literal interpretation that there was actually a physical place called the Garden of Eden where people named Adam and Eve actually lived some 6,000 years ago. Do you also reject that literal interpretation of Genesis?

I accept that there are literal and metaphorical passages in the Bible.

I accept that there was an Adam and Eve in a real Garden of Eden who partook of a forbidden fruit and that it resulted in their spiritual death and on that day their physical death became inevitable.

You might want to consider the possiblity that I have already contacted some people at Longwood.

As an insider, do you know anything about Chi's past as more aggressive avengers of the "Longwood Spirit"? If not you might want to do a bit of homework before you go criticizing my theory here...

Why are blue and white the colors of both Longwood University AND the KKK?
A review of the history of the university is informative.

Why does Chi wear hoods that COVER THE EYES? Covering the eyes is not necessary to disguise the members' identities. Hoods with the eyes covered are only used for criminals that are to be executed as far as I know.

The Chi symbol is both the Rotunda and an image of the sun rising over Solomon's Temple because the Rotunda itself is a symbolic structure as are all rotundas, i.e. http://www.virginia.edu/president/k...L Pages/Syntax Pages/FRAMESET 9 - Rotunda.htm

Finally, Sam McCroskey came to Farmville because that is where Emma lived and she lived there because her mother was a professor at Longwood. Do you have a different explanation?

Despite your protests, the number of superstitions and ghost stories at Longwood is very unusual especially for a school of it's size. And I haven't even mentioned the large number of unusual and suspicious fires at Longwood...

The past of Longwood University should not be what we are discussing. In terms of this thread, what would be the purpose of doing "homework" on the past of Chi if it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic? It is fine for you to study up on the topic if that is something you are personally interested in, but, the fact of the matter is that your "theory" is irrelivant to this topic. My point is that no matter what Chi was or is today, it does not relate to the topic. Professor Kelly being employed by Longwood University had nothing to do with why Sam did what he did.

I'm bewildered at why you would want to come in here and put a damper on the discussion. Could you explain your motives?

Welcome, and thanks! --tapu

It sounds to me like you are trying to make an excuse for why Sam committed such a crime. Sensitive or not, what Sam did was heinous and inexcusable. Also, why does it matter if Emma would have “grown” out of her “phase” or not? I thought the discussion was on what happened, not what would have happened.
And a "beautifully kept house," huh? This may not have been the case at all. In fact, it has come to my attention that their house was quite the opposite on the inside. I am a Longwood University student and don’t know of anyone who would describe Professor Kelly as “eloquently” speaking. A respectable woman, yes, she was indeed an educator. But, she was a very approachable woman. And as for Emma speaking “eloquently,” yeah, I can see that now… her speaking “eloquently” as she smoked a bong. Yeah, right!

http://cfc.wset.com/videoondemand.cfm?id=49050

Eloquent also means just being able to express yourself clearly.

I think we are free to discuss a variety of theories and speculation about the case here. We have a good group but we certainly don't all agree about everything.

As far as your bong comment, yeah you are right it is always the drunks and coke heads that make the most eloquent speeches. lol

The past of Longwood University should not be what we are discussing. In terms of this thread, what would be the purpose of doing "homework" on the past of Chi if it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic? It is fine for you to study up on the topic if that is something you are personally interested in, but, the fact of the matter is that your "theory" is irrelivant to this topic. My point is that no matter what Chi was or is today, it does not relate to the topic. Professor Kelly being employed by Longwood University had nothing to do with why Sam did what he did.
We kinda get off topic in here, it gives us something to do until the trial ~S~ Although I do not think it has anything to do with the murders. I believe there are evil, dark ppl in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528