VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it scare you that people need a book or religion to be good? How come some people have to have a threat of lightning on them if they don't be nice? Shouldn't you be good anyway? Seems like they should make the right choice from the heart, not because of the God of choice. What if the Bible did not exist? Would all these people with no direction be out of control? Or would they listen to the heart and everything be fine?

Man I wouldn't know where to start if I wanted to really go into depth with how I feel on this subject. My origins are from a small southern Baptist town and most of my friends and all of my immediate family are Christians. Some more religious than others. I lean more towards considering myself an Agnostic rather than an Atheist for a couple of reasons I won't go into here. I think some of the most generous and trustworthy people I know are old fashioned Christians. I always respect them and I never let anyone know my religious or political stance. When in Rome do as the Romans is certainly my mentality. I’m very happy go lucky and I want everyone to believe in what they need to as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else and it makes their life easier. If that’s believing in Allah ,the Holy Trinity, or whatever. I’m jealous because I can’t be at peace as easily as some religious people. But I also believe that organized religion has been one of if not the biggest cause of violence and murder in history. I can understand people having concerns with others who do not follow a religion which teaches morals and responsibilities. Some people reason that if people aren’t worried about any repercussions in an afterlife that they lack motivation to keep them from committing violent acts. With that being said I don't think having a "book" is going to keep anybody honest except for people who already conscious about how they already act. Hence I don't think that the Bible, Koran or any other book has truly changed a substantial percentage of people who wouldn't have cared otherwise about how they act, especially violent people like murderers, child molesters, armed robbers, etc.....I’m more conscious of violent people who do jump up and “find Jesus” all of a sudden. I don’t feel they’re always mentally stable. Just my humble opinion here of course. I'm glad I didn't really get started I could waste my whole day on this topic.

More baby clothes you can buy:

a289_thumb.jpg

QUOTE]

Now that's funny! And I would wear it.

Good questions. I have spent most of my life trying to find the source of evil in the world to no avail. I think in many cases religion may be more of a problem than a solution but if it helps someone then I am all for it. I know alot of recovering addicts who depend on the bible and a belief in a higher power to remain clean so if thats what works for them thats ok.

Good point. If a higher power helps someone through drugs or a difficult situation, so be it. Great for them

Some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Khemi is a good person and is no longer a Apostle or associated with anyone in SKR. From what i know she is a really good mother so please dont judge her on something she made for her baby a year ago <3

Well Christians do canabalize their god and drink his blood. I dont mean to be offensive there are many fine Christian people in the world but all religions have their zealots and radicals.

Metaphorically

Hey, ya know... I've never really gotten this.... Like, what DID Mel mean by calling herself "Free Abortions"? How does that fit into the whole world view or epistemology or metaphysics of it or whatever???

Hey, ya know... I've never really gotten this.... Like, what DID Mel mean by calling herself "Free Abortions"? How does that fit into the whole world view or epistemology or metaphysics of it or whatever???

I think it meant that she was offering them, for free.

I thought it was a sort of statement. Like she felt everyone was entitled to free abortions.

An abortion is a murder of a true innocent. It is also something that would be very shocking or disturbing to a Christian person. See http://www.forerunner.com/champion/X0040_Massacre_of_Innocenc.html

The name was likely chosen to be shocking in this way. However...

Recall also that Raz and SickTanick have aborted fetus images on the wall in their living room. And consider also that Razakel's MySpace page depicts a demoness ripping a fetus from her own womb (a "free" abortion) as well as a "dead" ragdoll.

So... do Raz and Sick mean anything more by it, or is it just to be shocking?

I've got an idea forming in my head, more toward where dnrslucky is heading....

Like, that abortions should be free, as in widely available... but I can't get anywhere with it after that.

Ideas?

It's not going to be another one of these totally schitzo things where they go, oh, but we didn't mean really abort our own babies. ("Sam, what were you ****ing thinking?")

PiXy!! -- Yoo-hoo, I need you to weigh in here. What is "Free Abortions" all about? It has to be something....

An abortion is a murder of a true innocent. It is also something that would be very shocking or disturbing to a Christian person. See http://www.forerunner.com/champion/X0040_Massacre_of_Innocenc.html

The name was likely chosen to be shocking in this way. However...

Recall also that Raz and SickTanick have aborted fetus images on the wall in their living room. And consider also that Razakel's MySpace page depicts a demoness ripping a fetus from her own womb (a "free" abortion) as well as a "dead" ragdoll.

Dude, no way with that friggin link. How do you come up with this ****??

So... do Raz and Sick mean anything more by it, or is it just to be shocking?

I've got an idea forming in my head, more toward where dnrslucky is heading....

Like, that abortions should be free, as in widely available... but I can't get anywhere with it after that.

Ideas?

It's not going to be another one of these totally schitzo things where they go, oh, but we didn't mean really abort our own babies. ("Sam, what were you ****ing thinking?")

PiXy!! -- Yoo-hoo, I need you to weigh in here. What is "Free Abortions" all about? It has to be something....

I'd be interested to hear what PiXy has to say here too. Of course sometimes these things mean more than they appear to at first glance. For example, Sam choosing the handle LilDemonDog.

I think from the perspective of a Satanist, a lot of people are born to suffer or are destined to be "sheep". These people might be better off never being born from this perspective, hence giving away "free abortions" would be viewed as a gift. Some might recall the Nazi's interest in eugenics, improvement of the species genetic mix, but here consider the Satanist's view that they (Satanists) are the next evolution of the human race. SickTanick explicitly states this in his music as one example.

In an interview in 1995 [Marilyn] Manson was asked the following: "...what are your thoughts on abortion?", to which he replied: "I think the problem that always arises with issues like abortion, between Pro-Choice and Pro-Life, nobody really wants to deal with the problem, and that's birth control. I think if more people concentrated on dealing with that - making birth control more of an issue - then you wouldn't have to deal with the idea of abortion. I don't think stupid people should breed, so in that sense, I'm pro-abortion." (An Interview with Marilyn Manson at the Capitol Ballroom, Washington, D.C., November 9, 1995). This view of Manson, that "stupid people" should not breed, and that some should be aborted, is certainly influenced by the Satanic philosophies of Anton Lavey. For example, Lavey does not think that all humans are equal either. He stated:

"I consider [helping the needy] a most ignoble endeavour...It would be most merciful to help them of the life they seem to hate so much. People should be happy I‘m not a humanitarian - or I‘d probably be the most diabolical mass murderer the world has ever known" (Barton, The Secret Life of a Satanist, p. 211. As quoted by Bob & Gretchen Passantino, Satanism, p. 74).

http://www.spotlightministries.org.uk/manson.htm

"Satanists are superior. The masses exist to serve. The life of one Satanist is worth the lives of a hundred thousand men."
--The Demonic Bible

Dude, no way with that friggin link. How do you come up with this ****??

There is actually a whole subculture of people that believe abortion clinics are run by or widely infiltrated by Satanists, and this makes certain sense if you consider the illegality of human sacrifice.

It is illegal to kill people as part of a religious practice. However there are a few places in our society were killing is legal and so it would make sense for someone looking to engage in these ritual practices to work in one of them. Another such location BTW would be an execution chamber at a prison. Also the military.

FWIW.

FreeAbortions name.... well
just what it says
lol
dont look too deep into it
*warning, dont look at this if ur offended easy about abortion*
[video=youtube;-e1YvbXcTqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e1YvbXcTqc[/video]

And of course... the mortuary.

(Purely as an aside, I loved 6 Feet Under.)

Oh, wait, never mind. You mean with killing as the goal. Not just the dead body. Got it. Duh.

Right. The point here would be to legally kill someone and then use the energy resulting as part of a ritual practice. Easier said than done of course, but I can't completely rule out the possibility either.

just what it says
lol
*warning, dont look at this if ur offended easy about abortion*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e1YvbXcTqc

So...

Even if Melanie didn't mean anything more by choosing this name than an attempt to shock her parents or whomever that doesn't mean that's all it meant in the wider context.

From SickTanick's Doctrines Part 1 "Deciples Rise":

"upon the mountain i stand, as i offer my hand, unto deciples
of the watch willing to make the final stand against the holy one
the nazerine the unborn child the ****in *advertiser censored* of a thousand
priests the holiest of pedophiles, the prophecys have come
to pass in this revalation i am the prophet leading children cross
the nation in search of the newborn jesus the advasary holy
lie hes the living dead fetus and as the stars allign the blasphemer
is born and most innocent children shall be ripped and torn
and from the womb of a *advertiser censored* shall he be reborn and from
that womb shall his life no longer be mourned cause after one
final breathe the world will burn with eternal flame and
all deciples will be put into the book of dead names
so believe the word deciples cause the prophecy is here
inside the doctrines shall the nazerine dissapear
so go out dear wolves amoungst the sheep and kill thier newborn
sons until you slay the nazerine and at the left hand you will stand
before the first power and at the hour of arrival shall you all cower
your either with us or against us there is no in between
there is no evil in this world its just what you perceieve
so slay the nazerine now or live in peace my deciples
make a path for arrival of the beast"

just what it says
lol

Yay!! Exactly.. I think a lot of people are reading way to much into most of the SKR things. I for sure do not count these guys as some deep genius.

Take the background from Raz's page, wasnt that all done after the fact and just to capitalise on the murders?

SKR~Joining in on the ohh so great democratic state of capitalism.. Thats how underground we are!!

Yay!! Exactly.. I think a lot of people are reading way to much into most of the SKR things. I for sure do not count these guys as some deep genius.

Take the background from Raz's page, wasnt that all done after the fact and just to capitalise on the murders?

SKR~Joining in on the ohh so great democratic state of capitalism.. Thats how underground we are!!

"wasn't that done after the fact and just to capitalize on the murders?"

I don't see how that's possible. That image was there before the girls were killed (as evidenced by it already being in Google's cache at that time) and the image's creation date is August 16th 2009.

Are we both talking about this image?

razbanner2.jpg

"wasn't that done after the fact and just to capitalize on the murders?"

I don't see how that's possible. That image was there before the girls were killed (as evidenced by it already being in Google's cache at that time) and the image's creation date is August 16th 2009.

Are we both talking about this image?

razbanner2.jpg

That picture is sort of prophetic. You have a self abortion or FREE ABORTION (mel) taking place, a ragdoll (emma) and a female head (debra) and a male head (mark). Things that make you go hmmm.

No, i seem to remember RAZ's page having a different background (seems like they redid most of the pages sam had origionaly done graphics for) and i can only get the google cache to go back a bit for the page... The background seems to over ride on the cache anyway so i am really not sure.. Maybe Pixy would know? Anyway thanks dangrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55