VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe on her deathbed she admitted to giving him enough heroin for two people to OD.

Yea she said she had some sort of pact and she held up her end of it by killing him. He and his mother had a very strange relationship.

In that vein, how do you like my little punk boys I did up? My Asa is on the right. With the green hair. His homey Griffin there is from the UK. Now if I can get them to sing.

Not sure I agree with the interpretation of the Raz image. Though possibly photoshopped to be harmonious with filters and such, I think what we are looking at is a mish- mash of three images with three separate creation dates and purposes:

I see the watercolor/ penwork throne/Raz/ Fetus/ male and female heads as one image trying to show her sphere of control over men, women, and children.

I see the SKR skulls with Pentagram and CROSS bottom right as another image (Generic identifier for SKR)

I see the Raz Doll thing bottom left as a third image (Generic Identifier for Singer Razakel)

Didnt Sid's mother finally admit she was the one who killed him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Vicious

On the evening of 1 February 1979, a small gathering to celebrate his having made bail was held at the home of his new girlfriend, Michele Robison, with whom he'd started living the day he got out of Bellevue Hospital the previous October. Vicious was clean, having been detoxed from heroin during his time at Riker's Island. However, at the dinner gathering, his mother had some heroin delivered, against the wishes of his girlfriend. The person who delivered it, Peter Kodick, came and stayed for a while. Sid overdosed later that night. Robison revived him, though she had never seen an OD before nor had any experience in that area.[20] Much later that night, the couple fell asleep together. Vicious was discovered dead late the next morning. An autopsy confirmed that Vicious died from an accumulation of fluid in the lungs that was consistent with heroin overdose. A syringe, spoon, and heroin residue were discovered near the body.
I wouldn't say she actually killed him, but she may as well have. What kind of mother is that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Vicious

I wouldn't say she actually killed him, but she may as well have. What kind of mother is that?

I am pretty sure she killed him on purpose, it has been a while since I was all in to the Sid thing but I do recall the mother on her death bed saying that her and the son had a pact and that she honored her end of it by helping him take his own life so that he could be with Nancy again, the mother even admitted that she planted the suicide note IIRC. They did indeed have a very strange relationship, Sid and his mother.

I think the story was that Sid and Nancy had a suicide pact and something went wrong and she did her part but he didnt follow through then when he got out of prison he asked his mother to help him honor his pact with Nancy and help him take his life with a herion OD and the mother wrote the suicide note after and planted it so that she wouldnt be charged with murder.

I do not believe for a second that Sid murdered Nancy, there was more to it than that, he wasnt a killer.

...yes,sid killing nancy is very debatable...I like to think so though,really I don't think he did.
...but i guess the argument is ,is sam going to be "famous"?

jimi hendrix
jim morrison
sid vicious
kurt cobain
sam mccroskey ???????

come on,these other guys influenced a whole generation,some crappy shirts on cafepress.com are not going to be enough marketing to put this guy anywhere near that category,now if eminem went on a murder spree.......i could see that...
well,how about sam becoming famous in the killer category?
ted bundy
david berkowitch
jeffrey dahmer
sam mccroskey??????????
nope,he didn't kill enough people in that case and he doesn't stand out.there isn't even much interest in this case,it's not internationally known....now from all the recent things that have happened alicia bustamante might become "famous" because she is so young and a girl and her victim is a child.

...yes,sid killing nancy is very debatable...I like to think so though,really I don't think he did.

jimi hendrix
jim morrison
sid vicious
kurt cobain
sam mccroskey ???????

come on,these other guys influenced a whole generation,some crappy shirts on cafepress.com are not going to be enough marketing to put this guy anywhere near that category,now if eminem went on a murder spree.......i could see that...
ted bundy
david berkowitch
jeffrey dahmer
sam mccroskey??????????
nope,he didn't kill enough people in that case and he doesn't stand out.there isn't even much interest in this case,it's not internationally known....now from all the recent things that have happened alicia bustamante might become "famous" because she is so young and a girl and her victim is a child.

Nobody besides us and those SKR/horrcore clowns will remember or even know who Sam is once the trial is over, as fascinating a case this is and it is one of the most fascinating I have ever followed, he cant even draw a crowd here at websleuths, there are only about 15 of us who care here lol.

As for Sid, I am with you, I dont think he was a killer, I followed his career pretty closely and he was a pretty decent guy, troubled for sure but he was a cold blooded killer, whatever happened to Nancy it simply was not a matter of Sid just killing her because he wanted to kill her. There is just a lot more to that whole relationship than we could ever know or imagine. I am not one to be star struck and make excuses for celebs but with Sid, I just cant see him as a killer.

jimi hendrix
jim morrison
sid vicious
kurt cobain
sam mccroskey ???????

ted bundy
david berkowitch
jeffrey dahmer
sam mccroskey??????????

You're Sam didn't kill enough people, but there may still be things we don't know. Unless some major new information comes out at his trial, will not be remembered though.

Did Sam want to be famous? If so, are there pictures and/or video like several people have speculated?

Nobody besides us and those SKR/horrcore clowns will remember or even know who Sam is once the trial is over, as fascinating a case this is and it is one of the most fascinating I have ever followed, he cant even draw a crowd here at websleuths, there are only about 15 of us who care here

I agree 100%. I don't think Horrorcore will ever become mainstream either. I believe it's close to its apex. I'd never heard of this genre before these murders. I recognize several of the bands on the Wiki Horrorcore page but I would never really consider any of them like SKR. Besides having some talent their violent lyrics are usually in a facetious context or are referring to real " Life" on the streets. SKR just seems to focus on blood, gore, murder, and how society has turned its back on them since they’re different.

Nobody besides us and those SKR/horrcore clowns will remember or even know who Sam is once the trial is over, as fascinating a case this is and it is one of the most fascinating I have ever followed, he cant even draw a crowd here at websleuths, there are only about 15 of us who care here

I agree 100%. I don't think Horrorcore will ever become mainstream either. I believe it's close to its apex. I'd never heard of this genre before these murders. I recognize several of the bands on the Wiki Horrorcore page but I would never really consider any of them like SKR. Besides having some talent their violent lyrics are usually in a facetious context or are referring to real " Life" on the streets. SKR just seems to focus on blood, gore, murder, and how society has turned its back on them since they’re different.

Its not even the blood, gore etc thats the turn off, I love punk rock, the problem is those SKR folks have NO TALENT AT ALL. Zero.

Its not even the blood, gore etc thats the turn off, I love punk rock, the problem is those SKR folks have NO TALENT AT ALL. Zero.

Oh I totally agree about that. I'm just saying that the punk rap and rock music that has gore in it also usually has a reason to include it in the songs. SKR has no reason...they just like cut off heads and stretched out intestines

I am pretty sure she killed him on purpose, it has been a while since I was all in to the Sid thing but I do recall the mother on her death bed saying that her and the son had a pact and that she honored her end of it by helping him take his own life so that he could be with Nancy again, the mother even admitted that she planted the suicide note IIRC. They did indeed have a very strange relationship, Sid and his mother.

I think the story was that Sid and Nancy had a suicide pact and something went wrong and she did her part but he didnt follow through then when he got out of prison he asked his mother to help him honor his pact with Nancy and help him take his life with a herion OD and the mother wrote the suicide note after and planted it so that she wouldnt be charged with murder.

I do not believe for a second that Sid murdered Nancy, there was more to it than that, he wasnt a killer.

I read extensively about Sid, Nancy, both their deaths, and Sid's mother. Her saying that she KNEW she was giving him "suicide" heroin is news to me. She said for YEARS that yes, she did have the H delivered, but she knew he was an addict and I guess in some sick way was trying to help him "forget" Nancy's death and his subsequent legal troubles for a night. She said the "problem" was that she didn;t know the heroin was, like, 98 or 99% PURE. The heroin around nowadays is much stronger/purer than what most people-even 'rock stars' were able to 'cop' back then, so we have the accidental OD's of Shannon Hoon, Layne Stanley, that girl from Hole (no disrespect intended, can't recall name), and the list just keeps growing. Whatever, of course I don't know the truth, but the 'pact' rumors leave me cold. Also. I agree that Sid was no born murderer; he was so high that he didn't know he was killing Nancy. No "excuse," but her death came as the result of BOTH of them being fried out of their minds. It brought out the worst in both- she was no Mother Teresa, to put it mildly, and by all accounts very mouthy and abrasive. She didn't deserve what happened to her, no one would, but she sure put herself in volatile, drug-fueled scenarios time and time again. It's just a sad, sad story all around...

Then what do you think attracts people like Emma, Mel and Sic. There is plenty of the blood and gore stuff out there. Why did they not follow someone with talent.
Good question
Could be a few reasons:

-Family aspect that Pixy points out
-The shock value of the fact that there's no reasoning behind the gore
- there's an extra rebellious feeling if you do it for the above stated reasons and are a teenager.

Just the ones that come to mind off the top of the head.

Then what do you think attracts people like Emma, Mel and Sic. There is plenty of the blood and gore stuff out there. Why did they not follow someone with talent.

Its cool to say you like underground music sort of a statement against the mainstream and they found a group of other troubled people they can relate to and fit in with. Thats my guess. Plus these SKR folks actually party with their fans and get up close and personal whereas you cant do that with bigger bands, its very much a little myspace music cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee