VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...yes,sid killing nancy is very debatable...I like to think so though,really I don't think he did.
...but i guess the argument is ,is sam going to be "famous"?

jimi hendrix
jim morrison
sid vicious
kurt cobain
sam mccroskey ???????

come on,these other guys influenced a whole generation,some crappy shirts on cafepress.com are not going to be enough marketing to put this guy anywhere near that category,now if eminem went on a murder spree.......i could see that...
well,how about sam becoming famous in the killer category?
ted bundy
david berkowitch
jeffrey dahmer
sam mccroskey??????????
nope,he didn't kill enough people in that case and he doesn't stand out.there isn't even much interest in this case,it's not internationally known....now from all the recent things that have happened alicia bustamante might become "famous" because she is so young and a girl and her victim is a child.

Actually the Farmville Murders made the paper in the Phillipines. I saw an article somewhere.

I see another supposed Dexter-related murder is being reported in the media....

http://www.wlwt.com/news/21799757/detail.html

Dexter DID kill his brother at the end of Season 1, I think....

Holy Carp, that's a hideous story...and his little brother is the CUTE one. Damn. Cold. Heartless.

Maybe horrocore and Dexter don't create killers, but only bring them out of the woodwork - beyond the fantasy and into the perpetration. Some people may fantasize about killing but never, ever do it, ya think? Is that possible? And then they get this trigger from music or images that brings it all to the surface and into reality...just rambling thoughts really. ziggy is fricking tired. 1st mid term last night and I'm spent!)

I wonder how quickly they were invited to be 'unholy apostles'. It must have made them feel important to have their own websites to maintain and being able to talk to Raz on the phone nearly every day. They got free tickets to concerts and other free schwag too. They were more than fans, they were given jobs to do and I think that helped to make them feel loyal to the scene.

I'm not sure, but her time isn't worth much and apparently goes on sale. She has a price list up with sale prices for those wishing to collaborate with her.

Price list

Holy Carp, that's a hideous story...and his little brother is the CUTE one. Damn. Cold. Heartless.

Maybe horrocore and Dexter don't create killers, but only bring them out of the woodwork - beyond the fantasy and into the perpetration. Some people may fantasize about killing but never, ever do it, ya think? Is that possible? And then they get this trigger from music or images that brings it all to the surface and into reality...just rambling thoughts really. ziggy is fricking tired. 1st mid term last night and I'm spent!)

Some people like this stuff because it's crazy. Some people like this stuff because they're crazy.

That displays some talent at work. I don't care for the final result, but if it isn't a sample from something else, there's some pretty decent guitar work there. Sounds like someone was a huge fan of Led Zep's Over the Hills and Far Away and practiced it a lot, so it's a bit derivative, but then so were Led Zep. It also sound like a lot of contemporary christian music, which is a bit weird, but still it's competently played music.

The thing that I don't get about why anyone would listen to the SickTanicK track that piXy linked to on the previous page is that I just don't hear any talent at all there. On their road trip video where they're coming back from Michigan, Sick, Raz, 2clipz, and Kali are listening to Strap on the Side by Spice 1, which is a freaking masterpiece compared to anything I've heard from the SKR crew. They don't seem to have learned from the masters.

edited to add: If you're offend by the liberal use of words like "#$%(!@ ()#$@" then this probably isn't your cup o' tea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TNXoH7EYWY

You are so right. I actually like Strap on the Side but because the sound as a whole is good. I could like it even if the words were about My Lil Pony instead, lol, but it's true - I sometimes hear songs and love them and then I actually listen to the words and I'm all...WHAT?

I learned a harsh lesson after playing a great song for a group class that just had the perfect, easy-to-hear beat for West Coast Swing and in the middle of class (and we are talking about middle aged folks here) 40 or so people are asking me, "do you know what the words in this song are"? Oops.
I think it was a Lil Kim song.

Anyway, SKR's sound is more like the background music to a B- horror flick.

Just put Shakedown Street on repeat play and you'll satisfy both your Dead and your disco needs.

I just want to thank blou profusely for reminding me about Shakedown Street. It has lit me up again - my feel good song. I took a booty shake break at work and it felt GOOD. :)

Some people like this stuff because it's crazy. Some people like this stuff because they're crazy.

....that simplifies the argument....now what is "being crazy"?...could there be like dangrsmind argues actual demonic possessions.....or are those demons,that "being crazy" is it emotions that are within all of us but some people can't handle them,like anger,jealousy,rejection etc.....could those be demons?....I saw an interview with one of the surviving victims of anthony sorrell and she said she saw "the demons in his eyes".....
....also isn't creativity like music or painting a way to deal with these demons?....isn't that what eminem doing?....I just don't believe that entertainment,music,movies,games etc. can create those demons....it seems to help some with what they're feeling,others it seems to bring out those feelings even more.

....that simplifies the argument....now what is "being crazy"?...could there be like dangrsmind argues actual demonic possessions.....or are those demons,that "being crazy" is it emotions that are within all of us but some people can't handle them,like anger,jealousy,rejection etc.....could those be demons?....I saw an interview with one of the surviving victims of anthony sorrell and she said she saw "the demons in his eyes".....
....also isn't creativity like music or painting a way to deal with these demons?....isn't that what eminem doing?....I just don't believe that entertainment,music,movies,games etc. can create those demons....it seems to help some with what they're feeling,others it seems to bring out those feelings even more.

I can testify that music plays a big part on being what people would call crazy. When I was into Horrorcore I had many demons, still some today but I keep them at bay easy with not playing music and getting that deep into evil **** like I once played and thought was cool. It is an insvible force out there that you can draw in to youself that will make you do or think of some crazy things... Entertainment, Friends, Music, Drugs, Drinking is what the inner demon or demons feed on in my case.. It make you.... Someone.... it's like having power, magic.... hard to explain or get my point across on the feeling that it brings. I might sound like a lunatic.. but I understand how one can get too deep into this type of lifestyle its easy to get into but hard as hell to get out.. especially if you're a weak person then it will cause destruction as it did with Sam. :(

Part of the cool factor is liking something that other people don't know about. Too often a band will get signed to a major label, be accused of "selling out" and have a portion of their fans turn on them. Whether the music itself changes isn't even relevant to the fans reaction. I think the fact that SKR's music will never be mainstream may even be one of the big draws. They will never have to worry about their beloved unknown music being played on the ipod of the preppy kid sitting next to them.

And isn't that a bite for the 'musician' that want to make big bucks!? :boohoo:

I just want to thank blou profusely for reminding me about Shakedown Street. It has lit me up again - my feel good song. I took a booty shake break at work and it felt GOOD. :)

You're welcome Ziggy! I've got a couple more for your booty, :Banane42: which I was going to PM you with, but I thought I'd offer them here as post horror core preventative medicine. I had Sam's "rap" looping through my head for a week after I tried to figure out his lyrics. Boney M would have been a sure-fire cure for that. This isn't just off topic, it's anti-topic, but I'll be looking forward to see if Pax and/or Dangrs can weave Rasputin back in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DmK7zuN7z0

Me too! I know lots of DeadHeads were mortified when it came out, but I always defended it as just-for-fun, and imminently more danceable than Casey Jones, no matter what one's 'frame of mind!'
:dance:

I see another supposed Dexter-related murder is being reported in the media....

http://www.wlwt.com/news/21799757/detail.html

Dexter DID kill his brother at the end of Season 1, I think....

This story is SO sad, and as noted, the younger brother was adorable. Yes, at least in the book Dexter killed his brother, but he was evil and horrible, not a 10-year old kid. Plus (and I know this is weird) but Dexter kills for a 'reason' ... he picks people that he knows are guilty and that have evaded the law or imprisonment ... his own form of street-justice. Is this OK? of course not, but there is some rhyme and reason to it, unlike this teen that just wanted to kill someone.
To add, this poor family ... these parents have basically lost both of their children and to have to live with how the little one died is just truly horrible.

From Blou: "It's going to be a LONG time before I'm ready for any sort of school shooting humor."

I think humor and tragedy, unfortunately, go hand-in-hand ... if we don't laugh, we'd cry. However, much of the misunderstanding comes when one person (or group of people) have lived/been affected by the tragedy, and others telling or hearing coarse comment or jokes are long separated by distance and/or time and/or personal experience.

I remember on one message board I posted a lot on soon after 9/11, one of the members posted a picture of an advertisement, and railed about how horrible this company was and insensitive: Here is the ad http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cool.asp
Now, I'm in Indiana, and other posters were in Cali, Tennessee, Florida, etc. The person so upset was, you guessed it, from NYC. I saw NOTHING in the ad, but a pretty summer's day ... because of her life-experience, she saw a plane crashing in to the WTC.

Just some observations to keep us from falling asleep until January!
:couch:

37 days.

Hey what do you call those christmas things were its a countdown to the day and in each one is a prize or something? We need one of those.

37 days.

Hey what do you call those christmas things were its a countdown to the day and in each one is a prize or something? We need one of those.

ADVENT CALENDAR!! We need an advent calendar.

6:30 a.m. on a Saturday and Eric and I are up thinking about an advent calendar to count us down to a trial. We may be setting some sort of internet/forum/chat record here--a contest we may not want to win....

on edit: good lord, eric was here an hour ago! get a life, man! --the tapu

I can testify that music plays a big part on being what people would call crazy. When I was into Horrorcore I had many demons, still some today but I keep them at bay easy with not playing music and getting that deep into evil **** like I once played and thought was cool. It is an insvible force out there that you can draw in to youself that will make you do or think of some crazy things... Entertainment, Friends, Music, Drugs, Drinking is what the inner demon or demons feed on in my case.. It make you.... Someone.... it's like having power, magic.... hard to explain or get my point across on the feeling that it brings. I might sound like a lunatic.. but I understand how one can get too deep into this type of lifestyle its easy to get into but hard as hell to get out.. especially if you're a weak person then it will cause destruction as it did with Sam. :(
Nativegirl, thanks for this post.....There is but ONE demon, and it is the devil, himself.....He is busy collecting, or trying to collect souls,,,just look at the poor emos on youtube who cut and harm themselves...Last night I had such a heavy heart after watching a few of those vids...I am NOT open for a debate,on Christianity,,,,, but anyone who thinks there is not a heaven and hell in the after life are deluding themselves. I will as always pray for these people and all people , in hopes they find some peace. I so wish these kids coming up today had something Godly and spritual in their lives to give them hope for a new day, instead of dread and loss of hope.....This horrorcore stuff, is the devils work, pure and simple in my book, and when you allow yourself to be mentally and physically involved in this "sick" lifestyle you are inviting the devil on in.....It seems to me, with everything I read,,its about "oneupsmanship",,,,how do these people,,,skr,,,,live daily with all the ugly gore, bloodlust,,and just evil imagerary,,and not think something like this is possible?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46