VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4194567.stm
here's an article about opus dei.shows that self mutilation is not a stranger to christianity and there's a lot of gory imageray in christianity as well...christians display a guy nailed to a cross all over the place,that's pretty gory if you ask me.
But I guess I shouldn't post anything like this since christianity is not debatable and for not believing in it I'm going to suffer way beyond death into eternity

The Christian version of hell sounds like more like a low budget horror movie after you've read some of the Buddhist descriptions of the so called Hell Realm.

See http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/IDI022/ for example.

And yes the depiction of someone being crucified is "gory" or even frightening.

This may be why some people felt Gibson's film The Passion of the Christ was promoting S&M and some even described it as a high budget "snuff film". YMMV obviously.

:)
oh man, I was just going to go to bed early, 'cause, like, I "hab a code" and all, and now I'm going to want to stay up and find out what dangrs can tell me about Sick's video.....

dangrs, srsly, man:

WHAT was UP wit DAT??????

There is a lot of material here...I want to watch it a few more times and collect my notes. Probably won't post till tomorrow so get some chicken soup and a warm blanket and rest up.

BTW Dan Brown's new book the Lost Symbol is a good sick in bed read. I know Pax will hate on me here, but I actually enjoyed this book last week when I was pretty sick for a few days. It's not Hemingway though...

One tidbit on 2012 though...

The opening spoken word piece is from Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator:

Here's the entire text for your enjoyment and edification: http://surge.ods.org/idle/chaplin.htm

Okay, now I read that and realized that I shouldn't be doing this when I'm sick, did I mention it just snowed, too?, we are snowed in, in maine, but anyway, lay out some structure for us, dangrs, about what sIckTaniK is up to now. c'mon, bring us along. the tapu is ailin'.....

One thing for sure is the 4 people Sam murdered, will NEVER see another snow. :(

I was thinking about Emma and Mel today, when it snowed. Sam wiped out two girls that seemed sweet and aspiring, and two middle aged parents that we'd all probably have liked to hang out with. They're just gone.... They were killed in the fall, and now they're gone in winter. No more Xmas, no snow..... :(

Me and Sick discussed his views about 2012 on my interview with him and Raz, that song actually kicks a$$ IMO

Nativegirl, thanks for this post.....There is but ONE demon, and it is the devil, himself.....He is busy collecting, or trying to collect souls,,,just look at the poor emos on youtube who cut and harm themselves...Last night I had such a heavy heart after watching a few of those vids...I am NOT open for a debate,on Christianity,,,,, but anyone who thinks there is not a heaven and hell in the after life are deluding themselves. I will as always pray for these people and all people , in hopes they find some peace. I so wish these kids coming up today had something Godly and spritual in their lives to give them hope for a new day, instead of dread and loss of hope.....This horrorcore stuff, is the devils work, pure and simple in my book, and when you allow yourself to be mentally and physically involved in this "sick" lifestyle you are inviting the devil on in.....It seems to me, with everything I read,,its about "oneupsmanship",,,,how do these people,,,skr,,,,live daily with all the ugly gore, bloodlust,,and just evil imagerary,,and not think something like this is possible?????

I agree with this, except for the part about their being just "one demon". All of the fallen angels that fell with Satan are demons and I believe are active in this world.

I agree with this, except for the part about their being just "one demon". All of the fallen angels that fell with Satan are demons and I believe are active in this world.

I agree!

He's a weird little tidbit...the collective unconscious leaking into this video or maybe put here on purpose by Mister C the creator of the video. Personally I don't think he put these in on purpose, but you can form your own opinion.

At 4:43 into the video the right arm of the warrior protagonist in the video (more on him later) is shown and he has a tattoo that says "I am right here with you" Get it? It's on his right arm?

Anyway...some quick Googling turns up some interesting connections.

"I'm right here with you" is a song by a band named "Sam" from an album called "Miracles"

Warning: listening to this song in close proximity to listening to SickTanick's 2012 video may make your brain explode. You have been warned.

"I'm right here with you" is part of a line spoken by the character Inuyasha on the anime series from which Sam McCroskey apparently took his online name LilDemOnDog. The whole line is "You’re not alone; I’m right here with you. Unless you don’t wanna be with me anymore."

And that is the actor Michael C. Hall that plays Dexter in some scenes...but he's also in a movie called Gamer where a lot of this footage is taken from. The movie is about a game called "Slayers" where the players take control over actual human "avatars" in a life or death game version of the death penalty.

"Everyone of our slayers is death row inmate. Stay alive for 30 sessions and you get set free. That's not a bad deal."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECoPbiGfjNw

More on "Gamer" here: http://www.filmofilia.com/2009/09/06/gamer-movie-review/

"It ain't just a game. We're all slaves"

But I guess I shouldn't post anything like this since christianity is not debatable
Why isn't it debatable!?
:gavel: I think we all play nice on this thread, and that's what people do that appreciate each other .... debate and open one's mind to other ideas.

In case it wasn't clear, this video I'm talking wasn't made by SickTanick himself but is a fan video. The song of course was produced by SickTanick.

Melanie Wells MySpace page had the URL http://www.myspace.com/stabwound_orgasm

Stabwound Orgasm is the name of an album by 90s death metal band Avulsed and believe Melanie was referring to them here.

982_photo.jpg

982_logo.gif

The album contains a song of the same title.

More here: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=982 including links to the lyrics and album cover images.

WARNING: these are highly disturbing lyrics and images combining sex and death, don't look if you don't want to know about this. It is called "death metal" for a reason.

One thing for sure is the 4 people Sam murdered, will NEVER see another snow. :(

Okay, I could have quoted Tapu's subsequent post, but what's with all this boo hoo stuff? Yes the murders were tragedies, especially in regard to the actual events, the horror of the pain, if they weren't killed instantly. However, who is judging that death does not lead to a better realm than our lives as we know them?

Certainly they could be watching some snow from somewhere up there with smiles and much love.

No offense to Christians but, what always bugged me, is how, after a tragic murder of say, a young boy, they always spout off with such comments like "well he'll never get to have kids and know the joy of watching them grow up," or "his precious life was stolen away." Yet, these same people believe in Heaven, the holiest place of all inhabited by God, Jesus, and all the lovely Angels. So, this deceased little boy whom you lament, is up in Heaven with God? Wow! How awesome is that?!!! Sounds like a dream come true to me. God has called him home to live blissfully, forever after, in Heaven.

Why get upset if you truly believe in your convictions?

He's a weird little tidbit...the collective unconscious leaking into this video or maybe put here on purpose by Mister C the creator of the video. Personally I don't think he put these in on purpose, but you can form your own opinion.

At 4:43 into the video the right arm of the warrior protagonist in the video (more on him later) is shown and he has a tattoo that says "I am right here with you" Get it? It's on his right arm?

Anyway...some quick Googling turns up some interesting connections.

"I'm right here with you" is a song by a band named "Sam" from an album called "Miracles"

Warning: listening to this song in close proximity to listening to SickTanick's 2012 video may make your brain explode. You have been warned.

"I'm right here with you" is part of a line spoken by the character Inuyasha on the anime series from which Sam McCroskey apparently took his online name LilDemOnDog. The whole line is "You’re not alone; I’m right here with you. Unless you don’t wanna be with me anymore."

And that is the actor Michael C. Hall that plays Dexter in some scenes...but he's also in a movie called Gamer where a lot of this footage is taken from. The movie is about a game called "Slayers" where the players take control over actual human "avatars" in a life or death game version of the death penalty.

"Everyone of our slayers is death row inmate. Stay alive for 30 sessions and you get set free. That's not a bad deal."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECoPbiGfjNw

More on "Gamer" here: http://www.filmofilia.com/2009/09/06/gamer-movie-review/

"It ain't just a game. We're all slaves"

Thanks DM. I wondered what the stolen sources were for that video. The images were very interesting. Gamer. Have you seen it? Should I rent it?

Okay, I could have quoted Tapu's subsequent post, but what's with all this boo hoo stuff?
Careful there, Eric. I am not a part of any organized religion, BUT Mark was a friend of mine and my husband. We do feel all "boo hoo stuff" as we miss the opportunity to reconnect with an old friend ...

Thanks DM. I wondered what the stolen sources were for that video. The images were very interesting. Gamer. Have you seen it? Should I rent it?

It is a recently released movie and I have not seen it.

I don't think it is available for rental yet.

Based on the reviews I've read only I'd say it is not a great movie. One reason I like NetFlix is that you can watch a questionable movie like this with no incremental cost really, so you don't have to feel like you wasted your money if it is really bad. I'm interested in any movie that includes a variation of virtual reality so I'll be checking it out once its available on NetFlix.

Melanie Wells MySpace page had the URL http://www.myspace.com/stabwound_orgasm

Stabwound Orgasm is the name of an album by 90s death metal band Avulsed and believe Melanie was referring to them here.

982_photo.jpg

982_logo.gif

The album contains a song of the same title.

More here: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=982 including links to the lyrics and album cover images.

WARNING: these are highly disturbing lyrics and images combining sex and death, don't look if you don't want to know about this. It is called "death metal" for a reason.

interesting find,she did say she was into metal before the horrorcore stuff so I'm sure that's where she got that from.I didn't know this band.Death Metal lyrics are usually so retarded I'm always glad they're hard to understand,I think they might as well just make sounds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop