VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nativegirl, thanks for this post.....There is but ONE demon, and it is the devil, himself.....He is busy collecting, or trying to collect souls,,,just look at the poor emos on youtube who cut and harm themselves...Last night I had such a heavy heart after watching a few of those vids...I am NOT open for a debate,on Christianity,,,,, but anyone who thinks there is not a heaven and hell in the after life are deluding themselves. I will as always pray for these people and all people , in hopes they find some peace. I so wish these kids coming up today had something Godly and spritual in their lives to give them hope for a new day, instead of dread and loss of hope.....This horrorcore stuff, is the devils work, pure and simple in my book, and when you allow yourself to be mentally and physically involved in this "sick" lifestyle you are inviting the devil on in.....It seems to me, with everything I read,,its about "oneupsmanship",,,,how do these people,,,skr,,,,live daily with all the ugly gore, bloodlust,,and just evil imagerary,,and not think something like this is possible?????

Are you aware that your avatar of two intertwined cats is a version of the Chinese Yin-Yang symbol? According to Don Rimer, that is an occult symbol. Are you inviting the devil in by using this symbol?

Note that the "light" cat has dark eyes, and the "dark" has white eyes. The light contains the seeds of the dark and vice versa.

See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chöd

"External chod is to wander in fearful places where there are deities and demons. Internal chod is to offer one's own body as food to the deities and demons. Ultimate chod is to realize the true nature of the mind and cut through the fine strand of hair of subtle ignorance. I am the yogi who has these three kinds of chod practice."

"The truth pervades even the most perverse beliefs and philosophies."
--dangrsmind

Huh. Someone explain this to me. How did Sick make that? And what up wit da dexter all over da place?

(someone = you, dngrs)

ADVENT CALENDAR!! We need an advent calendar.

6:30 a.m. on a Saturday and Eric and I are up thinking about an advent calendar to count us down to a trial. We may be setting some sort of internet/forum/chat record here--a contest we may not want to win....

on edit: good lord, eric was here an hour ago! get a life, man! --the tapu

YES! An advent calendar. Actually, for me, it was 2:30 in the am California time. I had just gotten in from a night out with friends. Good times!

No I was not aware...Thanks for enlightenment...I have 3 precious kitties, and that was the only avatar that appealed to me.....I fight the devil every day from seeping into my heart,,,, to not wish the worst on people for the heinous things they do to others...I am not an academic like most of you here, but my grandmother taught me about God and the Bible...IMOO, with out these in my life , I could have gone down a very different road that I ended up on.....Your avatar suits you to a tee.....But MOO,,,is this,,,not everything needs to be delved into way beyond what it really is....

From VA girl: "...I am not an academic like most of you here, but my grandmother taught me about God and the Bible...IMOO, with out these in my life , I could have gone down a very different road that I ended up on....."

No need to be an academic here. Just an open heart and an open mind with a willingness to engage in respectful debate -- all opinions are welcome and encouraged.

:balloons:

From VA girl: "...I am not an academic like most of you here, but my grandmother taught me about God and the Bible...IMOO, with out these in my life , I could have gone down a very different road that I ended up on....."

No need to be an academic here. Just an open heart and an open mind with a willingness to engage in respectful debate -- all opinions are welcome and encouraged.

Bless your heart,,,,that was a sweet thing to say...:angel:

Looking back to my youth, I always wanted to go to law school,,,but never had anyone who cared enough to support anything I ever did or tried to do,,,,This subject matter has grabbed me , and I appreciate the law scholars for their opinion,,,and especially ziggy,,with her getdown self.....I always loved to dance down to a good beach tune.....Shagging anyone??????

Let it Snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...Snowing in Farmville, Virginia....wonder if Sam has ever seen snow.

I can testify that music plays a big part on being what people would call crazy. When I was into Horrorcore I had many demons, still some today but I keep them at bay easy with not playing music and getting that deep into evil **** like I once played and thought was cool. It is an insvible force out there that you can draw in to youself that will make you do or think of some crazy things... Entertainment, Friends, Music, Drugs, Drinking is what the inner demon or demons feed on in my case.. It make you.... Someone.... it's like having power, magic.... hard to explain or get my point across on the feeling that it brings. I might sound like a lunatic.. but I understand how one can get too deep into this type of lifestyle its easy to get into but hard as hell to get out.. especially if you're a weak person then it will cause destruction as it did with Sam. :(

Hmm and then we see the extra Holy people who sometimes seem to far out. All they talk about and push is the bible. They seem to judge you on everything from drinking a beer to what clothes you wear. I suppose we have both inner strength an weakness. We have to find a midrange I suppose.

Nativegirl, thanks for this post.....There is but ONE demon, and it is the devil, himself.....He is busy collecting, or trying to collect souls,,,just look at the poor emos on youtube who cut and harm themselves...Last night I had such a heavy heart after watching a few of those vids...I am NOT open for a debate,on Christianity,,,,, but anyone who thinks there is not a heaven and hell in the after life are deluding themselves. I will as always pray for these people and all people , in hopes they find some peace. I so wish these kids coming up today had something Godly and spritual in their lives to give them hope for a new day, instead of dread and loss of hope.....This horrorcore stuff, is the devils work, pure and simple in my book, and when you allow yourself to be mentally and physically involved in this "sick" lifestyle you are inviting the devil on in.....It seems to me, with everything I read,,its about "oneupsmanship",,,,how do these people,,,skr,,,,live daily with all the ugly gore, bloodlust,,and just evil imagerary,,and not think something like this is possible?????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4194567.stm
here's an article about opus dei.shows that self mutilation is not a stranger to christianity and there's a lot of gory imageray in christianity as well...christians display a guy nailed to a cross all over the place,that's pretty gory if you ask me.
But I guess I shouldn't post anything like this since christianity is not debatable and for not believing in it I'm going to suffer way beyond death into eternity

that's sicktanick?...I like this....

It actually got stuck in my head a bit. I can see the appeal in some of this stuff, but it's not my cup of tea. I'm more of a punk and hardcore kind of person.

If Sam hadn't made his lame attempt at being a rapper, he would have just been considered a fan. Every news article refers to him as if he is an actual artist, not just a fan who made an attempt and sucked. Saying a "horrorcore rapper" committed murder is going to sell more papers/get you more page views than saying he was just a fan. He never actually put out anything professional, right?

Huh. Someone explain this to me. How did Sick make that? And what up wit da dexter all over da place?

(someone = you, dngrs)

Someone named MisterC made the video. I'll have more to say about the content when I have a bit more time.

Here's something else from MisterC:

dglxg6.jpg

Let it Snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...Snowing in Farmville, Virginia....wonder if Sam has ever seen snow.

It often snows on Mt. Hamilton east of San Jose not far from where Sam grew up. Sometimes people go up there and have snow ball fights, and there are also some big telescopes up there...

Someone named MisterC made the video. I'll have more to say about the content when I have a bit more time.

:)
oh man, I was just going to go to bed early, 'cause, like, I "hab a code" and all, and now I'm going to want to stay up and find out what dangrs can tell me about Sick's video.....

dangrs, srsly, man:

WHAT was UP wit DAT??????

One of MisterC's other videos shows people on Chi crosses.

I also noticed SickTanick spelled Deicide wrong on his myspace. Unless that is another intentional misspelling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop