VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was mention of the SKR people joking that if one of them ever killed someone to say that Jesus made them do it. Has anyone mentioned the line form Sicktanick's song "Take the Devil's Hand" that says, "When I make you kill a person I make you do it in God's name?"

I don't think Sam was made to do this by other people, but I do think their music supplied him with the ability to do what came next. Maybe by imagining he was living one of the songs he liked so much he was able to seem so calm. Kind of like telling yourself a lie over and over can lead to it becoming the truth in your mind. It gives you the ability act calmly when confronted about the lie (obviously this is a much larger event than lying).

Has anyone tried writing to Sam since the address was posted?

Since all of this ( literally the whole thread ) is away from my level of experiance , I have been unable to contribute anything.

Until now.

I am pleased to offer the following scoop : A crowd of six to 10 classmates were following the self-described emo girl and her boyfriend home from school in Newark, Ohio, on an autumn day in September. Some kids were taping it and others were egging on the assailant, who was on the school wrestling team. It all started because Alexis Xanders doesn't like Insane Clown Posse. Video & story is at link :

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/10...ories+(RSS:+Top+Stories)&utm_content=My+Yahoo http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/10/social.media.bullying/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=ireports/2009/12/09/irpt.girl.bullying.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=ireports/2009/12/09/irpt.girl.bullying.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

can someone embed that video using the code , with maybe a pointer on how I can do that myself next time ?

TIA

Since all of this ( literally the whole thread ) is away from my level of experiance , I have been unable to contribute anything.

Until now.

I am pleased to offer the following scoop : A crowd of six to 10 classmates were following the self-described emo girl and her boyfriend home from school in Newark, Ohio, on an autumn day in September. Some kids were taping it and others were egging on the assailant, who was on the school wrestling team. It all started because Alexis Xanders doesn't like Insane Clown Posse. Video & story is at link :

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/10...ories+(RSS:+Top+Stories)&utm_content=My+Yahoo http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/10/social.media.bullying/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

I think that being able to video tape and show things to others leads to an escalation of the level of these events. Kids always bullied each other but showing it off on the internet gives them a goal to make it better than the others.

I used to ride dirtbikes, that was pretty much how I spent all my free time when I was younger. A group of us would build ramps and jumps to see who could go the biggest. For the most part we stayed safe. The minute somebody whipped out a camera, all worries about safety were forgotten. We had to have something awesome to show off, which usually lead to concussions and broken bones.

I know there was mention of the SKR people joking that if one of them every killed someone to say that Jesus made them do it. Has anyone mentioned the line form Sicktanick's song "Take the Devil's Hand" that says, "When I make you kill a person I make you do it in God's name?"

I don't think Sam was made to do this by other people, but I do think their music supplied him with the ability to do what came next. Maybe by imagining he was living one of the songs he liked so much he was able to seem so calm. Kind of like telling yourself a lie over and over can lead to it becoming the truth in your mind. It gives you the ability act calmly when confronted about the lie (obviously this is a much larger event than lying).

Has anyone tried writing to Sam since the address was posted?

Full Lyrics:

Take the Devil's Hand

im that mother****er that abducted your child i lured him from
the playground with my treats and gave him to a pedophile
im sick like that when i spit these raps so tell john walsh im
the one that killed his son hes not comin back as for jonbent
i killed her too and made her parents molest her while
i masturbated in the room i was the voice inside the ear of albert fish
telling him to write that letter to the parents of that little *****
ted bundy you that was my man the lady killer no ones iller
cept ramierez when he took my hand eddie gein used to dance
for me and on them full moon nights i was the voice inside his dreams
everything that you see it was cause of me not by action but influence
im like a therapist you see im that voice in your ear sayin do it
and when you take my hand you know were gunna get through
this

Hook
You Gotta Kill Kill Kill Them All
You Gotta Kill Them All & Take The Devils Hand

when the trade centers fell it was cause of me im the one that
bombed the embassys and shot john kennedy im the real illuminati
and the skull and bones im the one that told you to slit your wrist
when you was all alone im not a clone im the real ****in deal
i represent 3 words murder death kill mother****ers better recognize
im loose from my chains and when i make you kill a person
i make you do it in gods name ima mother****in lunatic
the hand that rocks the cradle, best believe my ryhmes deciples
cause my ryhmes are fatal ill leave you gutted dinners served
for the blood is my body as i watch your flesh burn

Hook

come come little children and take ya fathers hand jesus christ
is not a savior he was nothing but a man i will offer you the pleasures
and the flesh that you desire but when you fall into the fire ima
leave your soul retired come little children and do my evil deeds
theres no evil in this world its just what you percieve so now
im here let us pray as reflections get clearer you wanna see the
devil just go look in the mirror man is the devil im just a god
reflecting images back from a satanic heart and that heart be
the blackest in the middle of the night repulsed and turned away
from the words and love of jesu christ **** him im the deicide
repulsed by the light my kingdom comes i will be done when i
take your life i will spread you out before me put my feces in your mouth
make your father suck your dick and make him say outloud
i do this for the lord cause he loves me so i love ****in all my children
im never gunna let go i do this for the lord so i dont go to hell i live
for god everyday rather than myself haha you ****ing

Hook

Full Lyrics:

Take the Devil's Hand

im that mother****er that abducted your child i lured him from
the playground with my treats and gave him to a pedophile
im sick like that when i spit these raps so tell john walsh im
the one that killed his son hes not comin back as for jonbent
i killed her too and made her parents molest her while
i masturbated in the room i was the voice inside the ear of albert fish
telling him to write that letter to the parents of that little *****
ted bundy you that was my man the lady killer no ones iller
cept ramierez when he took my hand eddie gein used to dance
for me and on them full moon nights i was the voice inside his dreams
everything that you see it was cause of me not by action but influence
im like a therapist you see im that voice in your ear sayin do it
and when you take my hand you know were gunna get through
this

Hook
You Gotta Kill Them All & Take The Devils Hand

when the trade centers fell it was cause of me im the one that
bombed the embassys and shot john kennedy im the real illuminati
and the skull and bones im the one that told you to slit your wrist
when you was all alone im not a clone im the real ****in deal
i represent 3 words murder death kill mother****ers better recognize
im loose from my chains and when i make you kill a person
i make you do it in gods name ima mother****in lunatic
the hand that rocks the cradle, best believe my ryhmes deciples
cause my ryhmes are fatal ill leave you gutted dinners served
for the blood is my body as i watch your flesh burn

Hook

come come little children and take ya fathers hand jesus christ
is not a savior he was nothing but a man i will offer you the pleasures
and the flesh that you desire but when you fall into the fire ima
leave your soul retired come little children and do my evil deeds
theres no evil in this world its just what you percieve so now
reflecting images back from a satanic heart and that heart be
the blackest in the middle of the night repulsed and turned away
from the words and love of jesu christ **** him im the deicide
repulsed by the light my kingdom comes i will be done when i
take your life i will spread you out before me put my feces in your mouth
make your father suck your dick and make him say outloud
i do this for the lord cause he loves me so i love ****in all my children
im never gunna let go i do this for the lord so i dont go to hell i live
for god everyday rather than myself haha you ****ing

Hook

Well thanks for posting Supernatural rapping cuz that made me smile and appreciate his talent...and this makes me sick and repulses me.

Isn't this the same thing as the kids in in the cell phone video egging on the attacker to hit the victim?

You gotta kill them all...if we find out that feces was involved in the aftermath, would it change anyone's mind about the influence Shirm's music may have had?

Well thanks for posting Supernatural rapping cuz that made me smile and appreciate his talent...and this makes me sick and repulses me.

Isn't this the same thing as the kids in in the cell phone video egging on the attacker to hit the victim?

You gotta kill them all...if we find out that feces was involved in the aftermath, would it change anyone's mind about the influence Shirm's music may have had?

Well I understand that reaction. But let's dig a bit deeper. In this song he's initially talking about the devil influencing people and making them do things. He mentions several serial killers and uses extreme language. But in the third verse he's laying down his true intentions here...

"theres no evil in this world its just what you percieve so now
reflecting images back from a satanic heart"

In other words, it's all in your head. There is no devil, there is no evil, except that which create ourselves. We all have to take responsibility for our own demons and for those we manifest in this world.

SickTanick says he's a "modern" Satanist which means he doesn't literally believe in the devil any more than he believes in a capital "G' God. At one level occult practices can be viewed as extreme forms of self analysis and psychotherapy. That's what he is talking about here.

Further he believes we are all gods or at least have the ability to become gods if we choose to do so.

"Every man and woman is a star." --Aleister Crowley

"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle." -- Marilyn Monroe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqBVcUlrfpI

Of course the danger is that some of his fans may not be smart enough or well educated enough to understand this true meaning. And perhaps that's how you end up with someone like Syko Sam....

Dude, that was ****ing great. Forgive me if my contribution lies solely in appreciating the ideas you are laying out.

I didn't want to say, but I swear I was dancing around making the "switcheroo" all last week, but this makes it clear that it's not a full swing in the other direction either. This is a much better fit. It just makes sense. It's... logical...?

Well, I'm thinking more than I'm saying but I hope that captures the general trend I'm on.

Let us continue.

the tapu

Well I understand that reaction. But let's dig a bit deeper. In this song he's initially talking about the devil influencing people and making them do things. He mentions several serial killers and uses extreme language. But in the third verse he's laying down his true intentions here...

"theres no evil in this world its just what you percieve so now
reflecting images back from a satanic heart"

In other words, it's all in your head. There is no devil, there is no evil, except that which create ourselves. We all have to take responsibility for our own demons and for those we manifest in this world.

SickTanick says he's a "modern" Satanist which means he doesn't literally believe in the devil any more than he believes in a capital "G' God. At one level occult practices can be viewed as extreme forms of self analysis and psychotherapy. That's what he is talking about here.

Further he believes we are all gods or at least have the ability to become gods if we choose to do so.

Of course the danger is that some of his fans may not be smart enough or well educated enough to understand this true meaning. And perhaps that's how you end up with someone like Syko Sam....

That may be the problem with a lot of those drawn to his music. The majority probably don't think about his words or even take them as a whole. The parts that stand out are what sticks in the mind. As you have proven through other posts, his words can have many meanings.

On the note of self analysis and the occult (I've been reading a ton the past few days on your suggestions as well as Pax's) I found a passage from Steiner that matches a thought I've always had. Quite often it has turned into a drunk conversation topic:

"I can perceive with my bodily senses the red table that another person perceives but I cannot perceive his sensation of red."

Each of us has our own perception of Sicktanick's lyrics (or all the music Sam listened to, but Sick seems the smartest of this stuff), but none of us can know what Sam's perception was.

That may be the problem with a lot of those drawn to his music. The majority probably don't think about his words or even take them as a whole. The parts that stand out are what sticks in the mind. As you have proven through other posts, his words can have many meanings.

On the note of self analysis and the occult (I've been reading a ton the past few days on your suggestions as well as Pax's) I found a passage from Steiner that matches a thought I've always had. Quite often it has turned into a drunk conversation topic:

"I can perceive with my bodily senses the red table that another person perceives but I cannot perceive his sensation of red."

Each of us has our own perception of Sicktanick's lyrics (or all the music Sam listened to, but he seems the smartest of this stuff), but none of us can know what Sam's perception was.

True.

What's really interesting (IMO at least) is that perception works at all despite the fact that it may not be possible to precisely define what a table is or to identify the exact location in space of the table in question. And of course the table is known to be an illusion of sorts, it appears solid and impenetrable when in fact it is composed mostly of empty space.

Anyhow...

Worth mentioning right about here that SickTanick wasn't the only artist and SKR wasn't the only label that Sam listened to. I believe he listed Mars as his favorite artist and he also listened to ICP and of course there is the WIR stuff too.

Dude, that was ****ing great. Forgive me if my contribution lies solely in appreciating the ideas you are laying out.

I didn't want to say, but I swear I was dancing around making the "switcheroo" all last week, but this makes it clear that it's not a full swing in the other direction either. This is a much better fit. It just makes sense. It's... logical...?

Well, I'm thinking more than I'm saying but I hope that captures the general trend I'm on.

Let us continue.

the tapu

Your feedback means a lot to me. Thanks Tapu.

True. What's really interesting (IMO at least) is that this all works despite the fact that it may not be possible to precisely define what a table is or to identify the location in space of the table in question. And of course the table is known to be an illusion of sorts, it appears solid an impenetrable when in fact it is composed mostly of empty space.

Anyhow...

Worth mentioning right about here that SickTanick wasn't the only artist and SKR wasn't the only label that Sam listened to. I believe he listed Mars as his favorite artist and he also listened to ICP and of course there is the WIR stuff too.

Of course Sicktanick wasn't the only one. He just seems to be the main topic. In fact I feel bad for him in a way. Due to his involvement in this whole deal he has had extra attention. Any press is good press, but he's been portrayed in a negative light in many ways. I guess controversy is his friend.

This all reminds me of a passage from the Tao Te Ching:

When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.

"You can come as you are
With just your heart
And I'll take you in though
You're rejected and hurt
To me you're worth
Girl, what you have within....

...You don't have to be a star, baby
To be in my show" -- John Glover & James Dean,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE0MQpUZoBQ

BTW, I'm seeing some serious thought-form activity there in the background. Some "vague religious feeling" if I read correctly, at least in the first part.

Isaiah 5:20, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Isaiah 5:20, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

I just had a thought,Isaiah was a prophet ,right?..that prophezised what many beleived was about Jesus...so what if this is one such prophecy about Jesus? wasn't Jesus speaking out against oppression,wasn't he the light?...the one that was against?....could Jesus and Lucifer be interpreted to be one and the same?

I just had a thought,Isaiah was a prophet ,right?..that prophezised what many beleived was about Jesus...so what if this is one such prophecy about Jesus? wasn't Jesus speaking out against oppression,wasn't he the light?...the one that was against?....could Jesus and Lucifer be interpreted to be one and the same?

Now youre thinking! Keep up that line of thought and take it to the next step...

...I'm thinking,i'm thinking,I need a hint...the next step...I'm trying to think who is behind trying to prevent "the truth" from being known?...who doesn't want us to eat the apple? "father,why have you forsaken me?"...even jesus,said that ,right?

I think it is clear that Jesus was in part rejecting the old testament. The famous line "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is from a story where Jesus stands against the stated old testament (torah) punishment for adultery which was stoning for example.

Also some historians say that Isiah was speaking of the King of Babylon here. See http://www.realdevil.info/5-5.htm and http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/2000-April/007252.html which I found via Google.

I believe the only translation of the bible that equates Satan to Lucifer is the King James Version. FWIW.

Consider this perspective:

The passage (NRSV): 14:12

How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! 13 You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far north; 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.’ 15 But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depths of the Pit. 16 Those who see you will stare at you, and ponder over you: ‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, 17 who made the world like a desert and overthrew its cities, who did not let his prisoners go home?’

In the King James translation, verse 12 reads:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

From http://www.crivoice.org/lucifer.html

Last but not least, some interesting science on the "Star of Bethlehem":

http://sciastro.net/members/portia.php/2009/01/30/the-star-of-bethlehem

Ah, but the question is who is doing this? Who is Isiah referring to here?

From my Christian point of view calling evil good is a sin against God. It is simply lying. "Not bear false witness against thy neighbour:". That is all I am going to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46