VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just read that whole syko sam forum and that was a task. I think they are all about 12 over there except for Mary. Nothing wrong with that but I was considering joining and not sure its for me.
you might be a little t:crazy:eek:o "mature" to start hanging out there,pax...they'll start calling you "daddy" .....

Okay, that avatar doesn't work for me. :slap:

It's the guy on the left. Uh-uh.

Sometimes a fish head walrus guy with one eye is just, well, a fish head walrus guy with one eye.

ETA: I am experimenting with some new avatars. Please do not adjust your TV sets, everything will return to normal shortly.

It is common practice to first see a psychologist/therapist to get a diagnoses and then if it is determined you need medicine you are further referred to a psychiatrist.

I see your point.

But Sam was different. He really meant it.

I know in other posts people have suggested that liz is just saying those comments about Casey Anthony for shock value. Unfortunately , I think she is quite sincere.

Her and Sam are two peas in a pod.

I don't really see the similarity other than perhaps some of the music they listen to is the same. There are also plenty of differences in their lifestyles. For example, I don't believe Sam had any tattoos or piercings while Razakel obviously does. Apparently Razakel is from Chicago which is a real city, while Sam was raised in a low budget suburbia in Hayward California.

As far as Casey and Cayley Anthony, don't confuse someone that talks about or shows a crime in their art with someone who commits a crime. Many artists make disturbing or offensive art and this does not mean they are likely to become violent or to murder anyone. Consider the punk artist John John Jesse for example. I don't really think he's a Nazi sympathizer...

But let's not beat around the bush...are you predicting another murder here?

136623.jpg

One of John John Jesse's milder pieces

Dang ! That was a skimpy article ( but thanks for the post ).

I guess the attorney is just posturing and doing what he has to do.

You'll never convince me ( or any jurist ) that Sam is crazy.

If you or I snap and kill someone tomorrow , we might be able to go with some type of insanity or mental health defect issues. But Sam with his horrorcore , wont be able to pull it off.

For illustration , suppose I come up with a type rap called

"BANKROBBACORE" in which I and perhaps some others , rap about robbing banks , atm tipping , and clipping all manner of financial institutions.

Might be on youtube and have my own website.

Flashforward to a bank robbery in my home town. Suppose four blocks away I get stopped from said bank just after the deed goes down , with ink dye on my clothes and a curiously empty money sack.

Question : Am I guilty ?
Answer : Of course !

Now I can have an attorney argue all kinds of things. But between my rappin' and the ink dye , you know all you need to know.

One thing we don't know in this case is how the forensics link Sam to the crimes. For example, was their blood on his clothes? His fingerprints or DNA on the murder weapons? One supposes that the forensics are solid, but strange things happen sometimes...

Regarding the "profiting" from murders by writing a book troll...

I think Sizzle's entire argument here is bogus. And it is highly ironic given that it is posted on a board that runs advertisements (for profit) and is a also entirely about murder and crime.

And isn't Websleuths profiting from Cayley's murder too? What's the difference between what Razakel is doing with Cayley's image and what Websleuth's does with it? Her picture is posted on the front page of this site.

Regarding the "profiting" from murders by writing a book troll...

I think Sizzle's entire argument here is bogus. And it is highly ironic given that it is posted on a board that runs advertisements (for profit) and is a also entirely about murder and crime.

And isn't Websleuths profiting from Cayley's murder too? What's the difference between what Razakel is doing with Cayley's image and what Websleuth's does with it? Her picture is posted on the front page of this site.

And Nancy Grace dont work for free either.

Anyone have any idea where in Chicago Razakel is from? While she's older than me, I wonder if there's a chance we would have crossed paths.

One thing we don't know in this case is how the forensics link Sam to the crimes. For example, was their blood on his clothes? His fingerprints or DNA on the murder weapons? One supposes that the forensics are solid, but strange things happen sometimes...

Yeah, this is really where the case hinges. All we know is circumstantial evidence. The forensics which we are not privy to, which the jury will here, will decide Sam's fate.

Andres, I'm curious about your thoughts on a legal paper I posted yesterday that argues for a result of partial responsibility in criminal trials. Did you see that?

Actually, there is a lot of this kind of discussion in the legal community. One idea is a new pleading called "Guilty, but insane" which is starting to gain support from the ABA and others. I think in certain cases (specifically, the Alyssa Bustamante case and Maybe this one) it's an absolutely appropriate pleading. I support it.

Yeah, this is really where the case hinges. All we know is circumstantial evidence. The forensics which we are not privy to, which the jury will here, will decide Sam's fate.
Forensics ? Fingerprints ?

Hell ! They probably have video in High Definition with Sam narrating what has transpired and what he plans next !

Betcha !

I don't really see the similarity other than perhaps some of the music they listen to is the same. There are also plenty of differences in their lifestyles. For example, I don't believe Sam had any tattoos or piercings while Razakel obviously does. Apparently Razakel is from Chicago which is a real city, while Sam was raised in a low budget suburbia in Hayward California.

As far as Casey and Cayley Anthony, don't confuse someone that talks about or shows a crime in their art with someone who commits a crime. Many artists make disturbing or offensive art and this does not mean they are likely to become violent or to murder anyone. Consider the punk artist John John Jesse for example. I don't really think he's a Nazi sympathizer...

But let's not beat around the bush...are you predicting another murder here?

>image deleted<

One of John John Jesse's milder pieces

I dont mean they are alike , personality wise or culturally.

Just that they have the same "WICKED INTENT", if you will.

That is to say , the same mentality.

As to what may come next ? Well , you know how copycats spring up. And that's at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATS2+3