VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
217581fe-9737-4474-86fe-cf3fcef7fae5

More people from the high school days...

I have been on this thread since the beginning and I don't remember if the topic of the movie,Sam had with him in the car, has been talked about......THE movie,,,"Last house on the left" was a movie I saw many years ago,,,and I should tell you,,,one of the most horrendous "scarry" movies I had ever seen....It was a movie of low budget, but it was the realistic story of 2 young girls being tortured and murdered, after slipping out of a concert,,,looking for drugs....It has always held a special thought for me,,as it was as real, true to life as any movie I have ever seen.....I am wondering if Sam and the girls watched it together,,,or,,,did he have it to relate to what he had done to them...The movie, if memory serves me,,,had also to do with the parents of the girls, and their revenge to the guys who killed their daughter and her best friend in the woods outside of their own home...Anyone have any thoughts on the subject?

The name of the mother in the movie is "Emma"...

What year did you graduate? I was 87. Emmy is much younger than I am by 12 years. She didnt grow up in that era with me. Im 40 she is 28.

1979...yeah I am f-ing old. These are all late Seventies early eighties pictures...

And ha, my wife is 11 years younger. She was a metal chick back in your era.

1979...yeah I am f-ing old. These are all late Seventies early eighties pictures...

And ha, my wife is 11 years younger. She was a metal chick back in your era.

1979 here! How did you escape being a Disco King?

Some further notes on Last House on the Left...

There are actually two movies the original 1972 version and the recent remake. I don't think we know which one Sam had.

It is a revenge movie where the parents seek revenge for the killing of their daughter.

The original at least included an infamous rape scene.

What year did you graduate? I was 87. Emmy is much younger than I am by 12 years. She didnt grow up in that era with me. Im 40 she is 28.

Congratulatons,PAX,hope Emmy and the baby are feeling well:crazy:

lol,I beat both you and dangrs ...my boyfriend is 16 years younger than me...

I spent months on this one time after reading some of David Icke's stuff, there are indeed a lot of occult symbols in corporate logos.

One of my favorites:
logo-lucis-trust.gif

And of course the Walmart Pentagram:

walmart.jpg

How about this ?
pg.jpg

That's their real symbol. When I saw it on a brochure I didnt believe it so I rode out to the local proctor and gamble plant in Barnesville, Georgia ( a sawmill ) . Let me tell you , that is one spooky symbol they have , 3-d sign with a spot light on it. Kinda hard to believe. Note the three 6's formed by the stars : 666

Here is a related link http://images.google.com/imgres?img...mbol&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS244US244&sa=N&um=1

I am still trying to catch up on all the posts :

Pax : congrats on the newborn. I am 44 years old and just had my first child last year. I never dreamed how much I like having a kid.

Heroine : Here's my pet cat that i used to have :
picture.php

Dawg... you didn't eat that kitty, didja????

Dawg... you didn't eat that kitty, didja????
Nope . I had this cat for four years. Every day she would run across the road to the woods and then later run across it coming back. I live in a very rural area with almost no traffic during the day and maybe one or two vehicles passing during the night.

One day my cat didnt make it across that road alive. I did my best to keep her indoors , but every time the door cracked open she was out like lightning. :-(

Congratulatons,PAX,hope Emmy and the baby are feeling well:crazy:

lol,I beat both you and dangrs ...my boyfriend is 16 years younger than me...

LOL we are all a bunch of pervs around here no wonder we came together.:crazy:

How about this ?
pg.jpg

That's their real symbol. When I saw it on a brochure I didnt believe it so I rode out to the local proctor and gamble plant in Barnesville, Georgia ( a sawmill ) . Let me tell you , that is one spooky symbol they have , 3-d sign with a spot light on it. Kinda hard to believe. Note the three 6's formed by the stars : 666

Here is a related link http://images.google.com/imgres?img...mbol&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS244US244&sa=N&um=1

Excellent find and indeed creepy!

Excellent find and indeed creepy!

images_sizedimage_065215102.jpg

CINCINNATI (AP) ― Procter & Gamble Gets $19M In Satanism Rumors Suit

Procter & Gamble Co. has won a jury award of $19.25 million in a civil lawsuit filed against four former Amway distributors accused of spreading false rumors linking the company to Satanism to advance their own business.

The U.S. District Court jury in Salt Lake City on Friday found in favor of the Cincinnati-based consumer products company in a lawsuit filed by P&G in 1995. It was one of several the company brought over rumors alleging a link with the company's logo and Satanism.

Rumors had begun circulating as early as 1981 that the company's logo -- a bearded, crescent man-in-moon looking over a field of 13 stars -- was a symbol of Satanism.

http://kdka.com/national/Procter.Gamble.Satanism.2.282285.html

I am still trying to catch up on all the posts :

Pax : congrats on the newborn. I am 44 years old and just had my first child last year. I never dreamed how much I like having a kid.

Heroine : Here's my pet cat that i used to have :
picture.php

Awww ...I used to have a kitty that looked just like that. Her name was MC. I loved her too!! haha!
Edit... sorry guys for all my disruptive posts...haha! I must go find something useful about this case to bring to the thread. Searching now.....ha!

images_sizedimage_065215102.jpg

CINCINNATI (AP) ― Procter & Gamble Gets $19M In Satanism Rumors Suit

Procter & Gamble Co. has won a jury award of $19.25 million in a civil lawsuit filed against four former Amway distributors accused of spreading false rumors linking the company to Satanism to advance their own business.

The U.S. District Court jury in Salt Lake City on Friday found in favor of the Cincinnati-based consumer products company in a lawsuit filed by P&G in 1995. It was one of several the company brought over rumors alleging a link with the company's logo and Satanism.

Rumors had begun circulating as early as 1981 that the company's logo -- a bearded, crescent man-in-moon looking over a field of 13 stars -- was a symbol of Satanism.

http://kdka.com/national/Procter.Gamble.Satanism.2.282285.html

:dance: Gotta love those Amway folks, in fact I have read many allegations that Amway itself is a satanic organization LOL.

Some further notes on Last House on the Left...

There are actually two movies the original 1972 version and the recent remake. I don't think we know which one Sam had.

It is a revenge movie where the parents seek revenge for the killing of their daughter.

The original at least included an infamous rape scene.

I would all but guarantee you that it was the recent release. And the recent release is a bad movie. Totally lame. I am a bit of a horror movie buff.

I would all but guarantee you that it was the recent release. And the recent release is a bad movie. Totally lame. I am a bit of a horror movie buff.

Yeah I actually own the first version even though I could only watch it once. I have attempted to watch it again on days with nothing to do, but it is pretty disgusting and it makes you feel like a bad person to watch it....well to at least me....lol
A lot of those serial killer movies make you feel the same way, but I have watched pretty much all of them. Or at least read the books once or twice. Even still I continue to watch films and read books about it....:crazy:

Yea he probably didnt know that there was an older classic release of it anyway. Thats another we have in common I have an extensive collection of campy horror films love them. I also collect comic books and have a pretty large collection of some rare and obscure horror comics like the one in my avatar right now. Those horror comics are GREAT esp the older ones, if you like campy b version horror films you will like those comics too. I actually worked for an obscure comic book publisher for years when I was in college trying to earn a few extra bucks and did a lot of my graphic art illustrations for them, it was always my dream to draw comics but its a hard business to crack in to unless you are really good, I am a much above average comic artist but not good enough for the big time yet but I have recently added an art studio at my house and I am practicing more I will see if I can scan some of my horror comic characters on here and show you guys some of my work.

One of my favorite past times:

imtpwscPrA7VZOIqrCFB1Yaw==.JPG

I actually have been working on a Serial Killin Records comics book the last few months since we started these threads just doodling characters based on all these SKR rappers, you really need to see my caricature drawings of Shrim, Raz, Sam and company I will see if I can scan them, I dont have a scanner that works anymore but need to buy one soon anyway. You guys will appreciate that LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl