VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am back and rested been a rough few days with getting the kid and wifey home and I needed some rest.

But anyway can someone tell me what the **** a ring pop wife is because I am old and have no clue wtf that is.

win-pictures-ring-pops.jpg

Perhaps it originated here:

[video=youtube;5ab3kXRjhVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ab3kXRjhVA[/video]

Although I read that this commercial was never aired so IDK.

There are a few ring pop proposals on YouTube.

A ring pop proposal/wedding also appears in the movie Norbit apparently, but I have not seen it.

I gather the idea is that you propose marriage with a ring pop as a sort of joke, although it is sometimes a real proposal, and then if the person agrees they become your "ring pop wife" or "ring pop husband"

This seems entirely out of place in the horrorcore scene though...

The majority of African American, in this area, smoke Newport cigarettes.
As the matter of fact, imo it is the choice cigarette for most young ppl.
Nasty, stinky things.....Glad I gave them up.

I can understand that, but it seems strange between Raz and the girls. These people seem very attached.

I agree that they seem very attached. Why and how they got that way? I don't know. Shows I suppose, or maybe just through the net? Check out this picture and the comment made by Emma in 2008.
September 12, 2008 12:47 PM
awww :) yall are so darn cute
shes wearin the bor she gave me!
mwhahaha
!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=99021159&albumID=2882340&imageID=7220195
My point is that it's been going on for at least a year it seems.

Did I not specifically blame this line of reasoning on Blou? ;)

Seriously though, I don't know if I am in a position to offer a lot of insight on the subject of feminism.

As far as ethical codes, I think if you look a bit closer you will observe a more complex ethical code at work in the horrocore scene. For example, consider all the heat over SickTanick "snitching" that Drama was posting here.

I'm trying to find what I wrote to see if I agree with "myself." I know how to search for keywords or users, but not both at the same time. Anyone more skilled in that?

This really disturbs me: ~sighs~
caption:
i pull her off the chair and dance around with her body when the ***** is nice and dead is when shes a true fukin hottie *artwork by noel*

...about this and the living dead girls...this is how I see it and this is how I relate to it...
....every teenage girl is a living dead girl...think about it,your childhood was recently yanked away from you...you are just starting to realize what the world really is about,you are starting to realizing that guys care about "dancing around with your body" and not about you....I find that realistic,not disturbing,nothing more or less than realistic...you 're finding out that your parents are loosers ,you are starting to see their mistakes,you are starting to realize whatever traumatized your childhood....yet you have no voice,you are still under their control,all you have is your art,your music,your poetry,your friends,the way you dress...the way you rebel against a world that on one side pressures you into being perfect and pretty and productive and on the other side doesn't listen to you,uses you ,wants you weak....
every teenage girl is a living dead girl in my eyes and I'm glad there's girls like raz that give them a voice and make them feel valued and beautiful but I do now understand that her message can be seen differently by some but to me that's still all I see here.....

Originally Posted by AndresEscobar
"This is one of the things to which I was referring when I mentioned odd notions of feminism w/r/t Razakel and her music."
....didn't know how to bring this over from an old thread.....

I think it was Andres not Blou who brought up feminism and Razakel.....

Worth adding that the school she attended, Mussleman High, is 94% white.

See http://www.publicschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/88028

Ironic, mussleman/musselman is another word for muslim. In Arabic it is pronounced more like muslimun, but there are lots of variants in many different languages, since Arabic has had an influence on local languages everywhere Islam spread.

There is a group of people in the Southwestern portion of Virginia called Melungeons who it has been speculated have either Turkish or North Africa ancestry. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that a number of people who were brought to the colonies as slaves were North African muslims who were captured and taken to West African ports to be shipped to America.

I just looked it up, and ancestry dot com and a number of other places claim that the Swiss/German name Müsselmann alludes to a past occupation as "probably an occupational name for a woodman, from Middle High German müsel ‘log’ + man ‘man’." That does a pretty good job of demonstrating that similar if not identical symbols can have vastly different origins and vastly different histories. It could be though that even in Switzerland the name musselman means a far distant muslim ancestor. (or maybe they made muesli?)

On a conspiratorial note, I also found a mention of Nazi's referring to some of their prisoners as musselmen, which led me to some claims that Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (father of "modern" Turkey) was secretly a gay Jewish Mason who took the Turkish people away from Islam (it is a secular republic, no sharia etc.). http://secretjews.wordpress.com/
Oh the internet!

That's as far as I was able to get off topic but still "on thread." We've still got a few months to go, so we've got to keep each other entertained somehow.
(I've failed in my attempt to get "quotes" (and brackets) in very line of what I wrote, so don't be "surprised" if I edit some later.)

...about this and the living dead girls...this is how I see it and this is how I relate to it...
....every teenage girl is a living dead girl...think about it,your childhood was recently yanked away from you...you are just starting to realize what the world really is about,you are starting to realizing that guys care about "dancing around with your body" and not about you....I find that realistic,not disturbing,nothing more or less than realistic...you 're finding out that your parents are loosers ,you are starting to see their mistakes,you are starting to realize whatever traumatized your childhood....yet you have no voice,you are still under their control,all you have is your art,your music,your poetry,your friends,the way you dress...the way you rebel against a world that on one side pressures you into being perfect and pretty and productive and on the other side doesn't listen to you,uses you ,wants you weak....
every teenage girl is a living dead girl in my eyes and I'm glad there's girls like raz that give them a voice and make them feel valued and beautiful but I do now understand that her message can be seen differently by some but to me that's still all I see here.....

I agree with a lot of what you wrote. I was thinking about that earlier and had a slightly different take, which was that the dead girl is one that never has to grow old and never has to be uncool or a loser like her parents. I can think of more male examples than female, but Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, and a lot of others are forever young and forever cool.

The example that Razakel sets, and possibly why she would be so important to the other girls is that she is at an age when a lot of women/girls have had to move on to another phase of their lives. She's managed though to reject a lot of what she was expected to do ie. grow up, so she bridges the gap between the adult and the teen worlds.

I'm trying to find what I wrote to see if I agree with "myself." I know how to search for keywords or users, but not both at the same time. Anyone more skilled in that?

Go to the top of the thread (NOT the top of the page) and click "Search this Thread." Then click Advanced Search and it will pop up a new page where you can fill in both a word and the poster (i.e., I put in Mark and wadahoot and came up with 2 posts). Note: this only checks this #7 thread, not all of the Sam threads.

"Living Dead Girl"

(Who is this irrestibles creature who has an insaciable love for the dead?)
Living Dead Girl!

Rage in the cage
And piss upon the stage
There's only one sure way
To bring the giant down
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living Dead Girl

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living Dead Girl

Raping the geek
And hustling the freak
Like a hunchback juice
On a sentimental noose
Operation filth
They love to love the wealth
Of an SS *advertiser censored*
Making scary sounds

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living Dead Girl

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living Dead Girl

Psyclone Jack
Hallucinating Hack
Thinks Donna Reed
Eats dollar bills
Goldfoot machine
Creates another fiend
So Beautiful,
They make you kill

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living Dead Girl

Crawl on me
Sink into me
Die for me
Living Dead Girl

Blood on her skin
Dripping with Sin
Do it again
Living Dead Girl

Blood on her skin
Dripping with Sin
Do it again
Living Dead Girl

...and this is how Rob Zombie sees it...

Ironic, mussleman/musselman is another word for muslim. In Arabic it is pronounced more like muslimun, but there are lots of variants in many different languages, since Arabic has had an influence on local languages everywhere Islam spread.

There is a group of people in the Southwestern portion of Virginia called Melungeons who it has been speculated have either Turkish or North Africa ancestry. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that a number of people who were brought to the colonies as slaves were North African muslims who were captured and taken to West African ports to be shipped to America.

I just looked it up, and ancestry dot com and a number of other places claim that the Swiss/German name Müsselmann alludes to a past occupation as "probably an occupational name for a woodman, from Middle High German müsel ‘log’ + man ‘man’." That does a pretty good job of demonstrating that similar if not identical symbols can have vastly different origins and vastly different histories. It could be though that even in Switzerland the name musselman means a far distant muslim ancestor. (or maybe they made muesli?)

On a conspiratorial note, I also found a mention of Nazi's referring to some of their prisoners as musselmen, which led me to some claims that Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (father of "modern" Turkey) was secretly a gay Jewish Mason who took the Turkish people away from Islam (it is a secular republic, no sharia etc.). http://secretjews.wordpress.com/
Oh the internet!

That's as far as I was able to get off topic but still "on thread." We've still got a few months to go, so we've got to keep each other entertained somehow.
(I've failed in my attempt to get "quotes" (and brackets) in very line of what I wrote, so don't be "surprised" if I edit some later.)

my grandma calls all turkish people "muselmann",nowadays that's considered an insult however....it makes me think of an old german children's song
Kaffee, trink nicht so viel Kaffee.
Nicht für Kinder ist der Türkentrank,
schwächt die Nerven macht dich blaß und krank.
Sei du kein Muselmann,
der das nicht lassen kann.

Translation:
Coffee don't drink so much coffee.
Not for children is the Turkman's drink,
dulls your nerves, makes you pale and sick.
Don't be a moslem man,
who just cannot withstand.

Carl Gottlieb Hering (1766-1853)

Hey guys I am back and rested been a rough few days with getting the kid and wifey home and I needed some rest.

But anyway can someone tell me what the **** a ring pop wife is because I am old and have no clue wtf that is.

Oh, you'll be knowing what a Ring Pop is real well here in about 3-5 years, Papi .... :p yuk yuk yuk

Let me hack a little code together and get back to you on that number. I think there are at least-20-30 Unholy Apostles however.

Also there are the "desciples" in addition to the apostles.

I know you've filled in info on this before, possibly in response to my direct questions before...... This time around, I was just looking at it as plausibly a place for Sam's lawyers to go, whereas before, I didn't really think that. It seems like Sam may have been so heavily influenced in specific ways here that it might be argued he had a "diminished capacity," or some equivalent if there's anything like this in VA. Probably not. But it goes toward insanity, I'd think. A guy who was impressionable could be led so far into not being able to tell what was right from what was wrong? A stretch?

The majority of African American, in this area, smoke Newport cigarettes.
As the matter of fact, imo it is the choice cigarette for most young ppl.
Nasty, stinky things.....Glad I gave them up.

Ha! Good that you pointed that out. I associate Newports with Blacks so much that it didn't even occur to me others might not know what "niggerport" meant there. Funny the things we know.... :)

That's a very interesting and eloquent interpretation, Clau.... Clau... Blau... Blou???? Are you guys the same person??? Ha ha ha ha ha --the tapu

snip

Oh the internet!

snip

muesli!!! ya slay me!!! :floorlaugh:

That's a very interesting and eloquent interpretation, Clau.... Clau... Blau... Blou???? Are you guys the same person??? Ha ha ha ha ha --the tapu

he is waaayyyyy more "eloquent" than me,if I was blou I'd take that as an insult...oh and if I was black I'd take "niggerport" as an insult...and if I was a man I'd take pig as an insult....ms.tapu !!!! you are full of insults this morning !

...oh and I'm not so sure wether or not danger should be offended or not about the ring pops...I need an explanation about that one...not sure if I want to know though :)

"Living Dead Girl"

...and this is how Rob Zombie sees it...

There is another band called Scum of the Earth. Most of them have played with Rob Zombie in either White Zombie or his solo career. They play a song called "Get Your Dead On"

Get your dead on

Drug...Face...Loved by no one
Little miss white trash America
Dead...Head...Loves no one
Get your dead on
Get your dead on

White trash devil girl
Get your dead on
Hey! Hey!
Devil girl

Get your dead on...Get your dead on
Give me love...American style
Give me love...White trash devil girl

Get your dead on
Get your dead on

Smug...Face...Loved by no one
Little miss white trash America
Dead...Eyes...Cold and grey
Never ever...Ever loved me

White trash devil girl
Get your dead on
Hey! Hey!
Devil girl

Get your
Get your
Get your dead on
Get your dead on

Give me love American style...Give me love white trash devil girl

"desciples"? What is their role?

I believe the Deciples (note the spelling) are devoted fans whereas the Unholy Apostles are the SKR street team. They do the grassroots promotion, spread the word, promote events, and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member