VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
l_08d310552fb54bc994c393d328714c6b.jpg

"what it doooo, smokin on a niggerport"

Caption posted on MySpace by Melanie Wells and visible here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...021159&imageUserID=268809796&imageID=18841546

Attachments

• skr.jpg
    skr.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10
Wanted to pop in and thank you all for the well wishes, its been a rough few days and I finally got him down to bed and have some time to myself. He had a rough time the whole time I was in labor and the doctors and nurses were very concerned that he wouldnt make it through it all but in the end he was able to pull through at the last minute.

I am talking about Pax of course and not little Uri.:crazy:

Will see you all again soon!

lol,I was really concerned for a minute there...

These have been posted before, but seemed relevant to the conversation again...

August 25, 2009--Tuesday
Incomplete s**t I've been writing
Current mood:alright

I Love You, Always, Forever.
Remember when we *advertiser censored***d you said you'd always be mine
Now I've come to realize you were full of nothin but lies
Sometimes I wanna slit your *advertiser censored****g throat
Shove my dirty tampon in your mouth and watch you *advertiser censored****g choke
I'll put you back in your place
I'll put a gun to your face
I'll kill your *advertiser censored****g *advertiser censored*
You'll be my beautiful disgrace
I'll give you a kiss
While I sever your dick
After all you could never do much with it
Go ahead, call me *advertiser censored****g sick
All you ever did was put me through s**t
As this blade goes deeper in it's place
I'll tell you, "I love you, you were my biggest mistake."

Here's a second one:

December 15, 2007--Saturday
A little something I wrote, not my best.
Current mood: *****y
Category: Writing and Poetry

You're screaming and bleeding lying on the floor
I can't help it, I'm aching for more gore
Slowly I make an incision in your main artery
I feel the blood rush, gush all over my body
It's going deeper and deeper, your life is slowly fading
Your eyes roll back and your body starts shaking
I hope it *advertiser censored****g burns, this isn't close what you deserve
You cheat on me with her, you have some *advertiser censored****g nerve
I can feel your life leave, and a smile on my face
You gave me nothing but pain, shame and disgrace
Theres nothing you can do
Theres nothing you can say
Except watch me laugh as I slowly take your life away
I take a razor and slide it down your throat
Watching attentively as you start to cough and choke
The more you move, the more you bleed, the more I laugh, the more you scream
What I'm feeling is amazing, my heart is *advertiser censored****g racing
Your body's now lifeless, you will always be mine
You'll be in my heart forever, until the end of time

okay.... wow again.

it's so weird to read this stuff and then think that mel and emma got butchered. i mean, what were they thinking?

okay.... wow again.

it's so weird to read this stuff and then think that mel and emma got butchered. i mean, what were they thinking?

Be careful what you wish for, eh?

Certainly the girls and everyone around them was thinking about violence and death. In fact "dead girls" are a common theme in the horror and horrorcore scenes. There's Razakel's album "Femicide", the song "Dead Girls", and a lot of the girls in the scene seem to emulate that making themselves look dead in MySpace pictures or taking names like "Lil'DeadJugalette" or whatever...

Razakel's my space URL is "deadgirlsuperstarrazakel"

kreepalteedeadgirlskull.jpg

Here's the song Dead Girls which I have to admit I sort of like.

[video=youtube;4pZuGNyVdBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZuGNyVdBA[/video]

Tapu, thought you might find the line "dead girls do the killing..." evocative.

But in all honesty, I think they are talking about skillful rapping (i.e. "you killed it) not killing people here. The whole point is to have a double entendre of sorts playing the two meanings of the word "kill" off against each other. What does our in house linguist think?

Yea thats it forgot about those. So Mel was a racist eh?

As you know I've thought there was a racial/racism component to this story from the very beginning. I don't know much about Melanie Wells or her situation other than that she dropped out of high school and apparently wrote the poetry posted above.

She seems like she was pretty angry to me, but as to why exactly I couldn't say.

As you know I've thought there was a racial/racism component to this story from the very beginning. I don't know much about Melanie Wells or her situation other than that she dropped out of high school and apparently wrote the poetry posted above.

She seems like she was pretty angry to me, but as to why exactly I couldn't say.

im with you on this. If the person (Mel) hates everyone, I just see the racist comment as a way of expressing that. She did seem to be angry, hurt, frustrated...just my take of course...but i don't know if she was exactly a racist as much as an angry teenager saying what she could to hurt anyone.

This group is for everyone that finds "Serial Killin' Records" absolutely stupid.

I decided to start this group after a former good friend of mine, Melanie Wells, that I knew for around 5 or 6 years, was sucked into this cult-like thing then brutally murdered by a fellow fan. He also murdered her friend, Emma, that she was staying with at the time and Emma's parents. Melanie was only 18. Emma was only 16.

From http://groups.myspace.com/****skr

ETA: the censor software here won't let me post that URL correctly. You''l have to use your imagination.

I can't help pondering a sub-culture with a complete lack of morals that insists that the male boyfriend be moral enough not to cheat. I mean, murder, mayhem, abortion, nechrophellia, sex with the devil...all OK, but don't cheat man or you deserve to get your guts ripped out. Sure.

I can't help pondering a sub-culture with a complete lack of morals that insists that the male boyfriend be moral enough not to cheat. I mean, murder, mayhem, abortion, nechrophellia, sex with the devil...all OK, but don't cheat man or you deserve to get your guts ripped out. Sure.

Or is it just feminism? I think Blou brought up the feminist aspects of Razakel's music previously.

What about a belief system that suggests stoning female rape victims to death?

That would be in the old testament BTW.

The distinction there is that those who would stone a woman for a sexual transgression also have very strict moral standards in other areas whereas in this case there are no rules of morality - you just do what you like, what makes you feel good, with this one exception.

Feminism? That's a rather broad view of feminism don't you think? In fact, I hate that particular view of feminism - the one that justifies boarish behavior of women with the goose and the gander reasoning. IMO, when women decide to show their equality by being pigs, it reduces us to the level of men!!! (ha) Sad that these "ladies" can't see that.

The distinction there is that those who would stone a woman for a sexual transgression also have very strict moral standards in other areas whereas in this case there are no rules of morality - you just do what you like, what makes you feel good, with this one exception.

Feminism? That's a rather broad view of feminism don't you think? In fact, I hate that particular view of feminism - the one that justifies boarish behavior of women with the goose and the gander reasoning. IMO, when women decide to show their equality by being pigs, it reduces us to the level of men!!! (ha) Sad that these "ladies" can't see that.

Did I not specifically blame this line of reasoning on Blou? ;)

Seriously though, I don't know if I am in a position to offer a lot of insight on the subject of feminism.

As far as ethical codes, I think if you look a bit closer you will observe a more complex ethical code at work in the horrocore scene. For example, consider all the heat over SickTanick "snitching" that Drama was posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl