VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys & Gals ,

I wont be able to post for a couple of weeks...............

I'm interested in the t-shirt if you guys come up with a design.
Later.......................

I'm still trying to get over that the trial is starting on 4/20.

Maybe I read it wrong but I dont think the trial even starts 4/20 I think thats just the date they have scheduled to SET THE TRIAL DATE which was supposed to happen next week but has been extended per Bowen's request, to 4/20.

Am I right, can anyone clarify this for us?

Maybe I read it wrong but I dont think the trial even starts 4/20 I think thats just the date they have scheduled to SET THE TRIAL DATE which was supposed to happen next week but has been extended per Bowen's request, to 4/20.

Am I right, can anyone clarify this for us?

Regardless, still weird, in light of those RIP pics.

What are the RIP pics youre talking about, been a hectic few days for me and I think I may have missed those. Can someone fill me in?

Hey Guys & Gals ,

I wont be able to post for a couple of weeks...............

I'm interested in the t-shirt if you guys come up with a design.
Later.......................

WHAT!???!!! What happened?????

Did I hear its the Tapu's birthday if so Happy Bday The Tapu...

Yeah I actually own the first version even though I could only watch it once. I have attempted to watch it again on days with nothing to do, but it is pretty disgusting and it makes you feel like a bad person to watch it....well to at least me....lol
A lot of those serial killer movies make you feel the same way, but I have watched pretty much all of them. Or at least read the books once or twice. Even still I continue to watch films and read books about it....:crazy:

I also like horror movies a lot. Last House on the Left might be pretty disgusting but there are things far worse. Try watching I Spit On Your Grave without feeling disturbed.

No! Not now. My birthday is 4/20.

Oooh ok thats why I was confused. Hitler's bday too.

225px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S33882%2C_Adolf_Hitler_retouched.jpg

Yes, for that lovely reason, it's chosen by lesser thugs as the date to perpetrate whatever they want to perpetrate. I always cringe when looking at the news on my birthday.

Dangrus- No you are not the "King of Stealth". Anyone who doesn't know who you actually are isn't paying attention. I'm listening to Live 365 right now. I like the electric power blues stuff (bordering on Hendrix). Tapu--despite your avatars, I'm a big fan & I'm gonna keep lisnin. As far as my nationality goes--I have dual citizenship between Meridian, Mississippi China and Butt***k, Arkansas.

Wanted to pop in and thank you all for the well wishes, its been a rough few days and I finally got him down to bed and have some time to myself. He had a rough time the whole time I was in labor and the doctors and nurses were very concerned that he wouldnt make it through it all but in the end he was able to pull through at the last minute.

I am talking about Pax of course and not little Uri.:crazy:

Will see you all again soon!

Dangrus- No you are not the "King of Stealth". Anyone who doesn't know who you actually are isn't paying attention. I'm listening to Live 365 right now. I like the electric power blues stuff (bordering on Hendrix). Tapu--despite your avatars, I'm a big fan & I'm gonna keep lisnin. As far as my nationality goes--I have dual citizenship between Meridian, Mississippi China and Butt***k, Arkansas.

Hey Charlie,

Of course I've made no effort to disguise who I am and I've even mentioned my work at Live365 here somewhere.

I'm no longer involved, but I am glad you are enjoying the service...

Wanted to pop in and thank you all for the well wishes, its been a rough few days and I finally got him down to bed and have some time to myself. He had a rough time the whole time I was in labor and the doctors and nurses were very concerned that he wouldnt make it through it all but in the end he was able to pull through at the last minute.

Congratulations emeraldeyes!

Hahahahah, Em you had me goin' there. So excited for your new little Uri! I've been here a long time posting and this the first baby born during and active thread for me...I have no children but tons of nieces and nephews. I'm a professional auntie. LOVE the little ones. Best wishes to your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member