VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna take a poll. How many people know who Pax's avatar is? PS---It was the brown acid.

My fav character from that era who I did get to meet long after it was all over was Vito from Vito and his Freaks:

file.php

A VERY interesting fellow right up until his death.

It is beyond belief what families of victims of murder experience.
Words can not express the grief that Bo's family is going thru.

Pax- When Watkins Glen happened I happened to be in Rock Hill NY. That's a little community for fairly rich folks with a small private lake. I needed to get back to Jersey City. The big hiways were at a dead stop--people were laying on the hoods of their cars. I managed to skirt around all that stuff since I was kind of a Kansas boy(Kansas China--a little known province) & had local knowledge about frontage roads and such. I could die today and not have been cheated. Congrats to you and Emer.

Pax- When Watkins Glen happened I happened to be in Rock Hill NY. That's a little community for fairly rich folks with a small private lake. I needed to get back to Jersey City. The big hiways were at a dead stop--people were laying on the hoods of their cars. I managed to skirt around all that stuff since I was kind of a Kansas boy(Kansas China--a little known province) & had local knowledge about frontage roads and such. I could die today and not have been cheated. Congrats to you and Emer.

600,000 people there, mind blowing.

And thanks, the little one is doing fine.

Family members baffled in the Appomattox shooting:

“We’re asking ‘WHY.’ That was his family. We just don’t understand. I never got any indication ever that he would ever hurt any person. If anything, I got the reverse indication in that if anyone ever tried to hurt his family, he would protect them,” his uncle said. “We are totally blown out of the water.”

From http://www.gazettevirginian.com/ind...uspect-has-local-ties&catid=34:news&Itemid=54

“This isn’t Christopher. It’s someone else in him. I don’t want people to say horrible things about Christopher, but this just won’t compute. He was not a bad person.”

All the girls over at SykoSam.com forum seem to be smitten and giggly with him.

well,his "famous" now...
...anyways I think it's safe to say that whatever relationships he had he was very immature in them for a 23 year old.According to "kinky suicides" commment on his youtube channel he told her he loved her during their little hook up....
does anyone know if he knew her previously through myspace or if they just randomly hooked up at the festival?
maybe native or pixy or mary?

Whoa. . . just woke up from a week long bender.

Okay just kidding but I've been laying low studying other scary stuff. Like watching Alex Jones documentaries. Such as:

[video=youtube;VebOTc-7shU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU[/video]

If I'm starting to believe some of that stuff am I beginning to lose touch with reality or are things really that bad? Its gonna take me weeks to fact check everything he says. But what about yesterday's Supreme court decision? Am I the only one who thinks that is completely *advertiser censored**ked up? I'm thinking about making me a tinfoil hat. Anyone care to comment on any of this? We do, after all, have several more months to wade through.

My condolences to Peace Gurl and the losses she and her friends have suffered. I hope everyone there is able to comfort and support each other as much as possible during such trying times. And my congratulations to Pax and Em on their new arrival. The wheel keeps turning.

Heroine that sugar glider is way cool. I would get one but I fear my cat would waste no time bringing about its quick demise. She is a jealous one who, despite never having done this before, nearly scratched my eye out when I tried to adopt another kitty. She was NOT down with that at all. Kitty had to go somewhere else and Chloe reigns supreme as the sole four legged creature in the house.

I used to work in a drug store, once upon a time, and noticed that if you were black, and smoked menthols (for the most part, of course), you smoked either Newports or Kools. The white menthol smokers gravitated mainly towards Salems. Silly but such is the power of advertising and peer group pressure.

DM I thought that Lady Gaga link was thoroughly entertaining. I've been teasing some friends who are fans of hers lately explaining how she's a mind control puppet from Project Monarch. I think some of them think I'm being serious!

...I can't watch the video because I'm at work,but about the supreme court decision.....it's kind of like "whatever" to me,it's always been like that anyways I think ,now it's just more in the open IMO....

Okay just kidding but I've been laying low studying other scary stuff. Like watching Alex Jones documentaries. Such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

If I'm starting to believe some of that stuff am I beginning to lose touch with reality or are things really that bad? Its gonna take me weeks to fact check everything he says. But what about yesterday's Supreme court decision? Am I the only one who thinks that is completely *advertiser censored**ked up? I'm thinking about making me a tinfoil hat. Anyone care to comment on any of this? We do, after all, have several more months to wade through.

My condolences to Peace Gurl and the losses she and her friends have suffered. I hope everyone there is able to comfort and support each other as much as possible during such trying times. And my congratulations to Pax and Em on their new arrival. The wheel keeps turning.

Heroine that sugar glider is way cool. I would get one but I fear my cat would waste no time bringing about its quick demise. She is a jealous one who, despite never having done this before, nearly scratched my eye out when I tried to adopt another kitty. She was NOT down with that at all. Kitty had to go somewhere else and Chloe reigns supreme as the sole four legged creature in the house.

I used to work in a drug store, once upon a time, and noticed that if you were black, and smoked menthols (for the most part, of course), you smoked either Newports or Kools. The white menthol smokers gravitated mainly towards Salems. Silly but such is the power of advertising and peer group pressure.

DM I thought that Lady Gaga link was thoroughly entertaining. I've been teasing some friends who are fans of hers lately explaining how she's a mind control puppet from Project Monarch. I think some of them think I'm being serious!

Alex Jones: Garbage in, garbage out. Don't take him seriously or you may be sucked into a vortex of fear and despair. The person that I have mentioned a few times that got involved with conspiracy theories and meth used to be a frequent poster on his boards. PS Many people think AJ is a plant or an agent provocateur. What do you think?

On the Effectiveness of Tinfoil Hats: http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

tinfoil.jpg

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

tin-foil-hat.jpg

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

foil04.jpg

trace.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

Alex Jones makes it worse than it is but it still isnt good.

This is a dear personal friend of mine who I used to work for, Mazza, read this:

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5495.shtml

HAARP, Haiti, Brzezinski and the NWO
By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Associate Editor

Jan 22, 2010, 00:30

Email this article
Printer friendly page

On October 25, 2005, I wrote an article for Online Journal, headlined Is it the weather or government terror, detailing government manipulation of weather, including earthquakes, for terror and destruction, mentioning that “your local weatherman was surely not up to pointing this out,” and adding “let me help with the forecast, past, present and long-range. Well, déjà vu all over again seems to have struck in Haiti on January 12.

When I wrote that article, I was disturbed over the effects of Katrina, on August 25, 2005, not to mention the Indonesian tsunami preceding it on December 26, 2004. It seemed to me it would take a helluva lot more than the weatherman to explain such cosmic events within a year, four months and a day. Today, I ask you to read my first article to familiarize yourself with HAARP, the acronym for the government’s High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, which is about more than weather, but rather US Weapons of Meteorological Mass Destruction.

As I write that, I can hear the sirens of “conspiracy theory” going off on the airwaves as if a thief had broken into the dark hole of the Pentagon and was filling his pockets with all the secrets of these darker ops. Well, perhaps.

HAARP, as you will read in more detail, can shock the upper atmosphere with both a focused and navigable electromagnetic bolt. The ionosphere is the electrically charged sphere that surrounds the earth’s upper atmosphere, about 40 to 60 miles above the earth’s surface. Take a look also at the excellent Haiti Earthquake Raises HAARP Controversy at the phoenixaquua.blogspot, so you don’t think it’s just me thinking this. In fact, you can see filmed examples of how HAARP works, and how it has worked on Haiti.

You will particularly enjoy this article’s film clip of Pat Robertson’s analysis of the Haitian earthquake. Pat believes it’s due to the victory of the Haitians in their rebellion over Napoleon and the French in 1801. Their victory, he claims, was due to a pact the Haitians made with the Devil. And this pact, Pat iterates, haunts them to this day. This is a man who ran for president of the US, is the owner of a chain of TV and radio stations, and a leader of the Machiavellian Dominionists sect of Conservative Christianity. But I digress and I’m dizzy from this one.

HAARP has always been referred to by the US government as a tool for researching weather, but in fact has been developed and used by the military for Department of Defense purposes. This dark side of HAARP has been played down for obvious reasons, but Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning have done an excellent expose of this “Military Pandora’s Box” in their book, Angel’s Don’t Play This Harp. There as an excellent summary of the book at this site. It debunks the notion that HAARP is no different than other ionospheric heaters operating safely through the world in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Tromso, Norway, and the former Soviet Union.

Yet a 1990 government document claims that the radio frequency (RF) power bolt can drive the ionosphere to “unnatural” activities. Quoting the authors . . .”at the highest HF powers available in the West, the instabilities commonly studied are approaching their maximum RF energy dissipative capability, beyond which the plasma process will ‘runaway’ until the next limiting factor is reached.” The program operates out the University of Alaska Fairbanks (in Sarah Palin-land), providing a ground-based “Star Wars” technology, offering a relatively inexpensive defense shield.

More at link.

Hugo Chavez Blames U.S. For Earthquake In Haiti, Claims "Tectonic Weapon" Was Used [Video Included]

by Danielle Canada January 21, 2010, 12:48pm
http://hiphopwired.com/2010/01/21/hugo- ... -was-used/

The leader of Venezuela Hugo Chavez is blaming the United States for Haiti's earthquake claiming that the U.S. tested a “tectonic weapon” causing the devastation.

According to Chavez the earthquake was a result of “weapon earthquakes” started by the U.S. that would eventually be used to take over Iran.

The Venezuelan media also coincides with Chavez's claim and reports that the earthquake "may be associated with a project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate."

HAARP which stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program has been the source of controversy for many conspiracy theorists.

Former Secretary of Defense William Cohen even expressed concerns over the program previously saying,

“In eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves…."

PRESS TV reports that the purpose of HAARP is “directed at the occasional reconfiguration of the properties of the Earth's ionosphere to improve satellite communications.”

Chavez also said the U.S should “stop playing God.”

And finally the words of Defense Sec Cohen and former Senator Claiborne Pell:

'Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts.'

Secretary of Defense William Cohen, April 1997

Senator Pell:

http://www.rense.com/political/weapons/earthqk.htm

... "We need a treaty now...before the military leaders of the world start directing storms, manipulating climates and inducing earthquakes against their enemies...."

WHY would we do such a thing? Ask and I will tell you why I think.

“This isn’t Christopher. It’s someone else in him. I don’t want people to say horrible things about Christopher, but this just won’t compute. He was not a bad person.”

This would make sense from a mind control perspective as the objective of mind control experimentation was often to create compartmentalization better known as DISSOCIATIVE IDENITITY DISORDER whereas different personalities are created within a person's mind through the use of trauma based programming and each different personality not aware of the others, can be triggered by certain words or codes etc (think Mark David Chapman and "The Catcher in The Rye") and made to carry out certain tasks or orders.

Catchcov.jpg

...I can't watch the video because I'm at work,but about the supreme court decision.....it's kind of like "whatever" to me,it's always been like that anyways I think ,now it's just more in the open IMO....

Actually its how things have always been but 1,000+ times worse. I think this year's elections are going to be extremely interesting, to say the least. Here's a good article posted at Business Week:

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...n-may-bring-cascade-of-spending-update1-.html

Some quotes from the above article:

"Insurers affected by pending health-care legislation, such as Indianapolis-based Wellpoint Inc., and banks targeted by President Barack Obama’s proposal yesterday to curb risk taking, such as New York-based JPMorgan Chase & Co., are among entities now able to spend unlimited amounts to help elect or defeat federal candidates.

Yesterday’s 5-4 ruling reverses a century’s worth of federal legislation and court decisions limiting the influence of corporate money in politics. . .

“The decision drastically alters the landscape for candidates and political parties,” said Benjamin Ginsberg, a partner at Patton Boggs LLP in Washington and former counsel to President George W. Bush’s 2000 and 2004 campaigns. “We can expect much more spending, a virtual cascade of spending, by outside groups.”

Actually its how things have always been but 1,000+ times worse. I think this year's elections are going to be extremely interesting, to say the least. Here's a good article posted at Business Week:

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...n-may-bring-cascade-of-spending-update1-.html

Some quotes from the above article:

"Insurers affected by pending health-care legislation, such as Indianapolis-based Wellpoint Inc., and banks targeted by President Barack Obama’s proposal yesterday to curb risk taking, such as New York-based JPMorgan Chase & Co., are among entities now able to spend unlimited amounts to help elect or defeat federal candidates.

Yesterday’s 5-4 ruling reverses a century’s worth of federal legislation and court decisions limiting the influence of corporate money in politics. . .

“The decision drastically alters the landscape for candidates and political parties,” said Benjamin Ginsberg, a partner at Patton Boggs LLP in Washington and former counsel to President George W. Bush’s 2000 and 2004 campaigns. “We can expect much more spending, a virtual cascade of spending, by outside groups.”

Bastards.

DM I found that tinfoil hat link last night and found the conclusions of the studies to be delightfully ironic. The tin foil amplifies the signals!

As far as Alex Jones goes I definately know well enough not to believe everything I read or hear. His stuff does come off like propaghanda. Yet sometimes I'd see one of his claims, think "what a load of crap," hit pause, and do some quick internet research. To my surprise I sometimes found enough credible info to give the claim wheels.

What could/would the gov't possibly use him for? By marginilizing him, labeling him and his ilk as kooks, in order to smoothly carry out the plans those "delusional weirdos" are warning us about.

In regards to your friend -- I wouldn't wish meth or coke upon any person already dispositioned to paranoia. I couldn't imagine a worse nightmare.

I know this stuff can seem farfetched but Hitler happened, Stalin happened, to name but a few, and just because we live in America, the good ole' US of A, doesn't mean it couldn't happen here.

I recommend:

Amazon.com: The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot (9781933392790): Naomi Wolf: Books

Pax, I am about halfway through a book on HAARP. I don't know if I buy it yet I am also aware the capabilities of science are nearly limitless and am sure experiments to manipulate nature have long been undertaken.

WHY would we do such a thing? Ask and I will tell you why I think.

Pax why would we do such a thing???

Pax I just finished reading your links. Very intersting indeed. I think we need Blou to weigh in on this for more perspective.

This would make sense from a mind control perspective as the objective of mind control experimentation was often to create compartmentalization better known as DISASSOCIATIVE IDENITITY DISORDER whereas different personalities are created within a person's mind through the use of trauma based programming and each different personality not aware of the others, can be triggered by certain words or codes etc (think Mark David Chapman and "The Catcher in The Rye") and made to carry out certain tasks or orders.

Catchcov.jpg

Or images...

attachment.php

Strange that my parents keep trying to get my oldest son to read that book.

DM I found that tinfoil hat link last night and found the conclusions of the studies to be delightfully ironic. The tin foil amplifies the signals!

As far as Alex Jones goes I definately know well enough not to believe everything I read or hear. His stuff does come off like propaghanda. Yet sometimes I'd see one of his claims, think "what a load of crap," hit pause, and do some quick internet research. To my surprise I sometimes found enough credible info to give the claim wheels.

What could/would the gov't possibly use him for? By marginilizing him, labeling him and his ilk as kooks, in order to smoothly carry out the plans those "delusional weirdos" are warning us about.

In regards to your friend -- I wouldn't wish meth or coke upon any person already dispositioned to paranoia. I couldn't imagine a worse nightmare.

I know this stuff can seem farfetched but Hitler happened, Stalin happened, to name but a few, and just because we live in America, the good ole' US of A, doesn't mean it couldn't happen here.

I recommend:

Amazon.com: The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot (9781933392790): Naomi Wolf: Books

Pax, I am about halfway through a book on HAARP. I don't know if I buy it yet I am also aware the capabilities of science are nearly limitless and am sure experiments to manipulate nature have long been undertaken.

Pax why would we do such a thing???

Haiti was at one time almost all farmland and they were a very self sufficient nation but slowly we helped shut down all their farms and rounded them all in to the cities and cramed them all in to ill built apartments stacked 5 stories high and began to use them for cheap labor for western corporate interests but the infrastructure was old and needed to be leveled and rebuilt and the younger surviving generation will now forever be grateful to their western corporte slave masters for helping them in their time of need.

Haiti also sits on large oil reserves and has tons of gold that we will now control.

I dont know that they caused the quake but I cant rule it out either.

Then there is this:

http://cryptogon.com/?p=13147

PENTAGON DISASTER RELIEF EXERCISE FOR HAITI WENT LIVE AFTER EARTHQUAKE HIT
January 20th, 2010

Via: NextGov:

As personnel representing hundreds of government and nongovernment agencies from around the world rush to the aid of earthquake-devastated Haiti, the Defense Information Systems Agency has launched a Web portal with multiple social networking tools to aid in coordinating their efforts.

On Monday, Jean Demay, DISA’s technical manager for the agency’s Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, happened to be at the headquarters of the U.S. Southern Command in Miami preparing for a test of the system in a scenario that involved providing relief to Haiti in the wake of a hurricane. After the earthquake hit on Tuesday, Demay said SOUTHCOM decided to go live with the system. On Wednesday, DISA opened up its All Partners Access Network, supported by the Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, to any organization supporting Haiti relief efforts.

There has been concerns about weather manipulation since at least 1976:

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES.

Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1196a.html

un01.jpg

IMO its all about leveling old infrastructure and rebuilding it then taking control of scare resources and introducing the population to cheap slave labor for western corporations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46