VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, ever piece of print media has stated that the female victims "were struck while asleep or in an otherwise defenseless position".

Really? All of the female victims? Are you sure that the media stated that? Just checkin....

Really? All of the female victims? Are you sure that the media stated that? Just checkin....

considering i took that quote from an article, yes. Regardless, if you're attacking the foundation of my argument to lend credence to the "struggle outside of the house" theory, look at the google maps aerial of the house. Tell me: would someone running through the backyard screaming for their life not arise suspicion of their somewhat close neighbors?

ETA: not being confrontational, but I think that it just sounds way too sensational to be true.

who is that now? abby hoffman?

Yea that was Abbie I changed it for you but wont leave it long as I am something of a public figure and I want to say what I want to say without consequence or losing my job for my whacked out beliefs. So I will leave this up for you sexual fanatsy for a few hours then down it goes. LOL

Here's another Lady GaGa link Eric: http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/04/mad-hatter-lady-gaga-shows-off-her.html

Pseudo Occult Media just did a story recently on someone I know that was way over the top.

He finds some interesting tidbits, however this should all be taken with a grain of salt and perhaps also a stiff drink.

....I think if the illuminati really created a pop girl to lure the masses into ignorance is bliss mode it would be more like Taylor Swift than Lady Gaga....

this was supposed to post right after pax's:

oh baby do me..............

....I think if the illuminati really created a pop girl to lure the masses into ignorance is bliss mode it would be more like Taylor Swift than Lady Gaga....

so true. taylor swift is, like, a creamsicle or something.... weirds me out how shiny good happy she is

considering i took that quote from an article, yes. Regardless, if you're attacking the foundation of my argument to lend credence to the "struggle outside of the house" theory, look at the google maps aerial of the house. Tell me: would someone running through the backyard screaming for their life not arise suspicion of their somewhat close neighbors?

ETA: not being confrontational, but I think that it just sounds way too sensational to be true.
huh........yeah, it could happen.

I don't know very much about HAARP at this point, but from what little I do know I think that something like this makes a lot of sense as a missile defense;

All I know is from the new TruTV show with Jesse Ventura (yeah, THAT Jesse Ventura!) called "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura." Pretty goofy, but then, that's Jesse http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html
One of his episodes was on HAARP.

You have an older couple next door who seldom goes outside and on the other side a huge soccer field.
BTW, the field is used by the locals and the students of Longwood University. Youth who scream and yell while playing.
My point is: most of the citizens that live on that end of the street are older, have lived there for a long time and are unaffected by the sounds of the youth next door.

You have an older couple next door who seldom goes outside and on the other side a huge soccer field.
BTW, the field is used by the locals and the students of Longwood University. Youth who scream and yell while playing.
My point is: most of the citizens that live on that end of the street are older, have lived there for a long time and are unaffected by the sounds of the youth next door.

"the sounds of youth next door" does not include someone screaming while being attacked with a maul.

so true. taylor swift is, like, a creamsicle or something.... weirds me out how shiny good happy she is
Taylor Swift was at Longwood Univesity for Octoberfest a couple years back, before the had her name is lights. My daughters loved her music. Guess I should be thankful for that it sure beats hororcore.
Wished I could look that happy all the time.

I don't know Andres,I think at this point anything is still possible,seems very unlikely but what about all the evidence they collected from the backyard?

I don't know Andres,I think at this point anything is still possible,seems very unlikely but what about all the evidence they collected from the backyard?

because they were doing a murder investigation? And they were going to comb through as much of the property as possible to collect as much evidence as possible? And there was probably evidence of Sam smoking cigarettes out there?

Wonder if they will take the jury into the house so they can get a feel of how secluded it really is. A picture can not explain it, they need to walk thru the house, inside and out.

Wonder if they will take the jury into the house so they can get a feel of how secluded it really is. A picture can not explain it, they need to walk thru the house, inside and out.

No, they will not take the jury out to the house. That would be against many Federal Evidence Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114