VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we shall see. I'm skeptical that anyone will visit the scene.

In the case that I was a juror on they specifically directed the jury not to visit any of the locations mentioned in the case.

Also, FWIW, an acquaintance of mine was the GPS expert in the Peterson case.

You know what's a really bad last name to have if you don't want to be murdered? Peterson.

Or, if you wish not to murder another. I'd like to see the stats on that one.

Imagine a woman meeting a man, and asking "What's your last name?" "Peterson." Heh heh. Heh. Heh...?

Bo's funeral was postponed because his father had a heart attack. Unbeliveable.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Maybe he wanted to find out which cow was bulletproof. When none were, he couldn't handle the disappointment.

Or MAYBE he wanted to find out which cow was GOD. Namaste.

Link isn't working, blou.

Tapu is ****ing with TinyURL just because she can now that she owns the internet. You may have to cut and paste, but it works for me.

Here's the whole thing from google maps
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sourc
e=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=501+first+
ave+farmville+va&sll=37.301931,-78.392344
&sspn=0.013791,0.023131&gl=us&ie=
UTF8&hq=&hnear=501+1st+Ave,+Farmville
,+Prince+Edward,+Virginia+23901&t=h&z
=17>

Tapu is ****ing with TinyURL just because she can now that she owns the internet. You may have to cut and paste, but it works for me.

Here's the whole thing from google maps
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sourc
e=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=501+first+
ave+farmville+va&sll=37.301931,-78.392344
&sspn=0.013791,0.023131&gl=us&ie=
UTF8&hq=&hnear=501+1st+Ave,+Farmville
,+Prince+Edward,+Virginia+23901&t=h&z
=17>

thanks, i got it to work. It looks like they had several neighbors in close proximity.

white_48_big.GIF

Indian Conjurer with Bird

"Their dress was symbolic of their status, here as elsewhere in the southeast, and Hariot says that they 'fasten a small black birde aboue one of their ears as a badge of their office'. 1 The roach haircut is noted but said not to be distinctive of conjurors alone. It is unclear whether Hariot means that the 'skinne which hangeth downe from their gyrdle, and couereth their priuityes', and 'the bagg [which they wear] by their side' are unique to this status. 2"

"A stuffed bird was a symbol of the conjuror also in Virginia, and of a 'student priest' among the Creek (Beverley, Virginia, pp. 164, 212; Swanton, Indians, pp. 477-8; cf. Strachey, Historie of travells, p. 74)."

http://www.virtualjamestown.org/images/white_debry_html/white.html#s53

i.php

Syko Sam with Birds Circling

I'm probably just dense, but you lost me on that one.

Is that like "S as in Sam looks like a snake and a snake was what lured A&E (not the TV network) out of the garden"? Hmm....

I'm probably just dense, but you lost me on that one.

Is that like "S as in Sam looks like a snake and a snake was what lured A&E (not the TV network) out of the garden"? Hmm....

I've been doing some research into the Native American mystical and occult traditions of the Virginia area. Native American "conjurers" that lived in this area used birds worn above the ear or simply stuffed birds to identify themselves. Apparently a stuffed black bird was the identifying symbol of these conjurers and "priests". Possibly this is the origin of all "spooky birds" like those in Poe's The Raven or even Hitchcock's The Birds. I am still researching this point. However I recalled that Sam had created an image with "spooky birds" in it and I believe this image was actually used for the cover of I Kill People for Real.

Interesting little news story from Inwood WV. This happened at Mealnie Well's high school back in 2007.

'Credible threat' forces lockdown at Musselman High School in Inwood

By DAVE McMILLION
OCTOBER 19, 2007
charlestown@herald-mail.com
INWOOD, W.VA. - Several hundred worried parents gathered Thursday at Musselman High School after school officials and police learned of a credible threat of "violence and death" at the school, police and school officials said.

About 20 police officers searched the school along U.S. 11 after it was learned that a student might start shooting in the building, according to principal Ron Stephens and Berkeley County Sheriff Randy Smith.

Police found no weapon in the building or any student who was going to carry out such a threat, Smith said.

As many as 300 people gathered at the school as exaggerated rumors about the incident circulated throughout Berkeley and Jefferson counties, Stephens and Smith said.

In another incident, Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies were called to Jefferson High School at about 11:19 a.m. after a student turned in a paper that concerned school officials, police said.

The male student turned the paper in as part of a class assignment, said Lt. Tom Hansen, who declined to say what the paper stated.

The student was taken to the Jefferson County Sheriff's office, where he made a comment "that could be considered a credible threat of violence," according to a press release from the sheriff's office.

The boy was being held Wednesday afternoon in the Vicki Douglas Center, a juvenile detention center in Martinsburg, W.Va., Hansen said.

Musselman High School was locked down at about 10:15 a.m. and placed under "code orange," said Smith and Berkeley County Schools spokeswoman Jaimee Borger. Under those precautions, students did not move throughout the building while the school was searched, Stephens said.

Smith said someone told a female student at the school that a student had a gun and was going to start shooting between the fourth period and around noon. The threat was passed through a group of students before someone in the administration learned of it, Stephens said.

It was first believed that the individual who told the female student about the threat once attended Musselman High School, but that could not be verified, Stephens said.

Deputies fanned out to scour the school and "every student, every bag, every room" was searched. "Everything," Smith said.

The code orange alert was lifted at noon, Borger said.

Stephens said he talked to groups of parents after the search to tell them what happened.

Smith said it is common to have problems at schools but "not to this extent." Smith said the threat was a credible threat of "violence and death."

From http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=177247&format=html

Nice. But you know the use of seagulls in that image is a bit strange. Where is he? Near the seaside? On vacation? I'm confused by this image.

I'll spare you the Jonathan Livingston Seagull quotation, but this is pretty interesting given some of our Monarch/mind control diversions:

The story of artificial telepathy research in the 1980s and 1990s centers on The Aviary and their leader, Col. John B. Alexander (see photo).

"The Aviary" is a collection of strange birds: a group of key scientists, military men and intelligence agents who share an intense interest in UFOs, telepathy, remote viewing, parapsychology, mind control and the creation of psychotronic weapons.

They seem to work and flock together, and they are reportedly part of a secretive cell. Its members are codenamed after birds, hence they are called "the Birds" and their cell is called the "Aviary."

http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/2006/06/aviary-key-players-of-1980s-and-1990s.html

SEAGULL - Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D. (Physics), research scientist in optical physics and laser weapons applications at the U.S. Naval Surface Weapons Lab, Maryland; MUFON physics/photo-interpretive consultant.

:furious:Wigger daughter of Presbyterian pastor and her family murdered by Wigger-Rapper... - OD Board

I haven't seen this gem of a forum yet

...and the moderator ironically calls himself "Faust"

bet that idiot dad of Emma's was a real liberal teaching that everybody should love everybody and all people are equal. I would love to see his face as "Syco Sam" killed the idiot. I hope he had to watch "Syco" kill his wife and kids first. It is too bad that more "libs" don't meet quick violent ends like this moron did!
What disgusting creatures wearing human skin. :sick:

eta:
The liberal Presbyterians have been gushing over anti-racism since at least the 1960s. They have blood on their hands for this and much more.
What does this mean? Is this board for racists and they think liberals are evil because they don't believe in racism? Sorry, just not following the 'logic' of this charming fellow.

yes,I guess so,that stuff made me sick...he also posted that liberalism leads to satanism bit,that's why i don't understand why he calls himself "Faust",last time I read "Faust" he sold his soul to the devil to gain knowledge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114