VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensics ? Fingerprints ?

Hell ! They probably have video in High Definition with Sam narrating what has transpired and what he plans next !

Betcha !

Well then they won't need the forensics. ;)

I dont mean they are alike , personality wise or culturally.

Just that they have the same "WICKED INTENT", if you will.

That is to say , the same mentality.

As to what may come next ? Well , you know how copycats spring up. And that's at the very least.

Well, I mean they both do make music about killing people if that's what you mean.

Forensics ? Fingerprints ?

Hell ! They probably have video in High Definition with Sam narrating what has transpired and what he plans next !

Betcha !

If there were video evidence of him narrating his crimes, I doubt he would have plead not guilty. So, if it turns out there is, I'll owe you a beer next time you're in Chicago. Deal?

Are those really dreads or are they extensions?

Some real natty dreads:
2642225950_7cea8418ab.jpg

Actually, i guess I'm kind of wrong. When I was in Spain for a year I did get pretty close with a german girl with dreads. But, doesn't count, because I wasn't in the US :crazy: .

I see your point.

But Sam was different. He really meant it.

I know in other posts people have suggested that liz is just saying those comments about Casey Anthony for shock value. Unfortunately , I think she is quite sincere.

Her and Sam are two peas in a pod.

No, wait, don't see her point! Key difference: they don't do it. But if you go on about doing it and then do it, you can't claim you just "snapped, and never really thought about it before."

Say you go around telling everyone you want to murder someone and then do it. You'd be hard pressed to have to argue, "gosh, I don't know what happened. I just snapped." hat's the difference?

Well I just read that whole syko sam forum and that was a task. I think they are all about 12 over there except for Mary. Nothing wrong with that but I was considering joining and not sure its for me.

Did he just call me a... ?

Pax, *I'M* over there! :mad:

It is common practice to first see a psychologist/therapist to get a diagnoses and then if it is determined you need medicine you are further referred to a psychiatrist.

You'd know. :rolleyes:

:p

Actually, there is a lot of this kind of discussion in the legal community. One idea is a new pleading called "Guilty, but insane" which is starting to gain support from the ABA and others. I think in certain cases (specifically, the Alyssa Bustamante case and Maybe this one) it's an absolutely appropriate pleading. I support it.

I seem to recall that being a plea available before in some states. Is that right? Do you know how it worked out, or what happened to it?

Just a thought on that plea: I could see it panning out to favor women criminals heavily. You know what I mean?

Did he just call me a... ?

Pax, *I'M* over there! :mad:

LOL yes I know you are over there which is why I was going to join but after reading the threads it appeared to be a bunch of young girls smitten with Sam. Not really my thing.

I seem to recall that being a plea available before in some states. Is that right? Do you know how it worked out, or what happened to it?

Just a thought on that plea: I could see it panning out to favor women criminals heavily. You know what I mean?

Yeah, i think it's either available in some places or there's a high liklihood of it being available in some places soon. I know the Supreme Court just held to allow post traumatic stress disorder as part of a diminished capacity defense to soldiers.

As for your thoughts on the plea, you're probably right. Though, the justice system certainly already gives deference to female offenders already.

Hey, where's that cat, anyway? I want to bounce him off the walls a couple more times.... :p

When I was 5, around 1965 (don't do the math), my old babysitter and her husband took me to a cross-burning on land near our town. I only have a flash of memory, of course. This was in the Ohio-WVA area.

I'm surprised about the 70s, but I guess that's because it is further south.
I am not sure if it was this topic or another on WS but someone said Virginia is not part of the south in terms of slavery and how we participated in the Civil war....I can tell you most deffinitely,,,this is the SOUTH ,,,and as of the early eighties I knew people associated with the clan....One night after a softball game we went back to one of the players apartment.....Her roommate pulled out a white robe and hood,,she said belonged to her boyfriend.....I couldn't believe my friend (another player),,,really had her living there, as the roomies boyfriend spent days there.......Being a white girl,,I didn't want any association with these people.......

Actually, there is a lot of this kind of discussion in the legal community. One idea is a new pleading called "Guilty, but insane" which is starting to gain support from the ABA and others. I think in certain cases (specifically, the Alyssa Bustamante case and Maybe this one) it's an absolutely appropriate pleading. I support it.

Always wondered. If you kill someone, I would think that you are insane. Who in regular/normal mind kills someone? So all people who kill someone are insane. How does this spare them? I suppose that there are many levels of insanity.

Well I just read that whole syko sam forum and that was a task. I think they are all about 12 over there except for Mary. Nothing wrong with that but I was considering joining and not sure its for me.
I read it too, Pax,,,,but it is appalling to me when a person glorifies the murderer ,,,of a cold blooded crime,,, of anyone much less 4 people..calling sicko sam another "sexy guy, like Elvis" who is now famous...Seems very strange to me, these kids ,,,just because they say they used to "know him", think he is so cool and such a nice guy.....What the he!!???????When is a butcher of people,,,live human beings,,being butchered,,seem cool....,,have these kids been so denied ,,,,of something,,,that they would treat him as though he was now at summer camp??????I know i am old,,,but this is crazy.....

Always wondered. If you kill someone, I would think that you are insane. Who in regular/normal mind kills someone? So all people who kill someone are insane. How does this spare them? I suppose that there are many levels of insanity.

That argument doesn't hold up logically. It's a rhetorical tautology*.

* A rhetorical tautology can be defined as a series of statements that comprise an argument, whereby the statements are constructed in such a way that the truth of the propositions are guaranteed or that the truth of the propositions cannot be disputed by defining a term in terms of another self referentially. Consequently the statement conveys no useful information regardless of its length or complexity making it unfalsifiable. It is a way of formulating a description such that it masquerades as an explanation when the real reason for the phenomena cannot be independently derived. A rhetorical tautology should not be confused with a tautology in propositional logic, since the inherent meanings and subsequent conclusions in rhetorical and logical tautologies are very different. [sic] --Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member