VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AE,,,,,,because someone is pro DP,,,,,and saying someone loves the DP or "getting off on it",,is just wrong.....IMO........

I didn't say that. I said that there are several view points. There is the pro DP viewpoint, the people that feel its justified. Then there are those that take it further, love it, and get off on it.

Well, I've always been quite butch, it's just that I'm kind of a pretty one. It's been my Cross to bear....

But let's move on from this! Mother says no more guns or crosses or bears!

Mother always knows best! That's a relief too because I don't know my *advertiser censored** from a hole in the ground. LOL

.........When the govt stepped in and told parents how NOT to be parents ie:spanking,,,,,parents all over this country have been held hostage by their own kids.....Don't tell me different,,I have seen time and time and time again,,,where the parent have said if I try to discipline my child "I will go to jail",,,and the kids use this against them..........People,,there is a big,,big,,big difference in spanking a child for bad actions and child abuse.....Instead of parenting, they give their child "meds" to calm them down or make them passive....What do they think will happen when that child goes off the meds.......When something bad happens and anyone,,young or old,,is the guilty party,,most people nowadays wants to blame everyone and everything as a reason it happened.......The biggest cause ,I've heard people want to use is the bi-polar excuse,,,,,WHAT?????? Children need to learn,,if they do bad things,,,there WILL be consequences....Setting in a corner for a "time out" or taking their fav video game is NOT constructive parenting in my book,,,

Oh boy.
I only spanked my son (who, btw Tapu, is 21) maybe 3 times ever. I saved it for when it REALLY counted, like crossing the street without looking.

You say the kids need consequences they can understand ... mine understood taking away a favorite video game (your example) much better than hitting him.

How can I teach him not to hit by hitting him?

Let's not talk about medicating people in such general terms, OK? I didn't want my son to be passive, I wanted him to be happy. Turns out he had ADD and OCD ... without meds, he held himself together all day at school (pretty miracleous), but then totally fell apart at home. He, and I, were not happy. Meds helped a lot to make him a happy, functioning person. It was up to HIM to decide when to go off meds and in his mid-teens he decided he was ready to deal with the implications emotionally and physically himself, without the help of meds. He has succeeded wonderfully. He needs some reminders, both from himself and from us periodically, but overall he is a super wonderful guy.

We raised him with manners, courtesy and responsibility ... and he continues to show all three on a daily basis. It takes parents that are willing to say no, parents that are willing to follow-through EVERY time and parents that are involved with their children all the way through young-adulthood.

Intensive parenting is harder than h3ll, but it works.

Oh boy.
I only spanked my son (who, btw Tapu, is 21) maybe 3 times ever. I saved it for when it REALLY counted, like crossing the street without looking.

You say the kids need consequences they can understand ... mine understood taking away a favorite video game (your example) much better than hitting him.

How can I teach him not to hit by hitting him?

Let's not talk about medicating people in such general terms, OK? I didn't want my son to be passive, I wanted him to be happy. Turns out he had ADD and OCD ... without meds, he held himself together all day at school (pretty miracleous), but then totally fell apart at home. He, and I, were not happy. Meds helped a lot to make him a happy, functioning person. It was up to HIM to decide when to go off meds and in his mid-teens he decided he was ready to deal with the implications emotionally and physically himself, without the help of meds. He has succeeded wonderfully. He needs some reminders, both from himself and from us periodically, but overall he is a super wonderful guy.

We raised him with manners, courtesy and responsibility ... and he continues to show all three on a daily basis. It takes parents that are willing to say no, parents that are willing to follow-through EVERY time and parents that are involved with their children all the way through young-adulthood.

Intensive parenting is harder than h3ll, but it works.

The biggest and most common parenting mistake I see in friends, relatives and even my own parents to some extent is threatening the child with this or that and then not following through with it. Do that ONE TIME and you have pretty lost the childs respect forever and you will never again be able to be an effective parent. If you tell the kid this will happen if you do that you better make sure it happens when that time comes.

It has to be the threads. It could take months to get caught up. Plus he has to do his research on the side to be able to follow some things.

For some reason reading the article made me think it was something other than the forensics all of us know are being done. Something that is perhaps going to turn out in Sam's favor.

Or maybe I'm way off and just hoping for some sort of dramatic event.

His job is to keep Sam alive as long as possible starting now. Delay as much as possible.

Can't remember if I'd mentioned this before, but if Sam were in CA, he might be asking for the death penalty himself...

Respectfully snipped from: http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/11/11/where-is-the-death-penalty-desirable-some-say-california/

"The death penalty also was the subject of a feature story in the LAT. Out in California, it seems, some defendants are actually asking for the death penalty rather than life in prison. Why? Because death row is better! Really! According to the story, the appeals process takes so long that prisoners are more likely to die of other causes while on death row than to die at the hand of the state. The statistics back it up. According to the LAT:

California has the nation’s largest death row population, with 685 sentenced to die by lethal injection. Yet only 13 executions have been carried out since capital punishment resumed in 1977 and none of the condemned have been put to death since a moratorium was imposed nearly four years ago. Five times as many death row inmates — 71 — have died over that same period of natural causes, suicide or inside violence.

But it’s not just the likelhood of being executed. It’s the conditions, as well:

Though death row inmates at San Quentin State Prison are far from coddled, they live in single cells that are slightly larger than the two-bunk, maximum-security confines elsewhere, they have better access to telephones and they have “contact visits” in plexiglass booths by themselves rather than in communal halls as in other institutions. They have about the only private accommodations in the state’s 33-prison network, which is crammed with 160,000-plus convicts.

Death row prisoners are served breakfast and dinner in their cells, can usually mingle with others in the outdoor exercise yards while eating their sack lunches, and have exclusive control over the television, CD player or other diversions in their cells.

It’s what recently caused murder convict Billy Joe Johnson to ask for the death penalty, rather than life."

So please don't feel sorry for Scott Peterson or David Westerfield or any other CA death row-ers.

The biggest and most common parenting mistake I see in friends, relatives and even my own parents to some extent is threatening the child with this or that and then not following through with it. Do that ONE TIME and you have pretty lost the childs respect forever and you will never again be able to be an effective parent. If you tell the kid this will happen if you do that you better make sure it happens when that time comes.

The biggest mistake I've seen people make is forgetting to make sure that their children knew they loved them no matter what. Especially hard with teens.

And yeah, also, don't say it if you don't mean it.

Some vaguely case related videos again from the home of Living Dead Girl who apparently posted the graffiti images I linked to recently.

The second video ends with an image of Melanie Wells.

The third and fourth videos some may find disturbing. Others may find these sad and concerning. Some may just think they are lame.

YMMV that is for sure.

Video #1, a classic lame YouTube testing out a new camera video...this is pretty boring but you can see it is the same people and furniture as in the graffiti video I linked to previously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j982PR_rKJ0

A dedication (or is that dead-ication?) video of sorts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu4lLrK5uE8

WARNING DISTURBING VIDEOS THAT MAY OFFEND YOU BELOW....

Reppin SKR the self mutilation way. Not fake, just really dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkLkgsBazo4

Setting a bible on fire and then peeing on it. There's not much more to say about this one.

[video=youtube;Dpti8HoDrIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpti8HoDrIw[/video]

Just checking into say hi to everyone. I'm pretty busy right now and I've been checking in to follow the conversation, but commenting takes thinking, which at my age takes twice as long as it used to. I'd have to kill you all if I told you what I'm up to, and I'm not about to travel to Chicago or whatever god-forsaken arctic wasteland Tapu lives in. I can say, it's a lot harder to sneak into the whitehouse for clandestine meetings with the president after that party crasher thing made the news.

I can neither confirm nor deny that any Whitehouse staff or I myself appear in the following image: [damnit, can't get the picture to link]
http://www.exactitudes.com/index.php?/series/zoom/115/4

A coupla things before I re-submerge. Apologies to Pax for my pedantism, pedanticism, pedestrianism, well that word, re: "murder." I'd forgotten the J. Dahmer had meet his fate at the hands of a fellow prisoner. Murder I'd call that. Reminds me why I don't want to go to prison.

"an eye for an eye" comes from the Code of Hammurabi which predates the Old Testament if I'm not mistaken and which was recored on this lovely artifact. No telling how much we can trust Wikipedia translations of very long dead ancient languages, but it was written as something like "If a man puts out the eye of an equal, his eye shall be put out." Who determines who is equal to whom else is apparently not specified, but it was probably pretty clear to everyone.

Milkau_Oberer_Teil_der_Stele_mit_dem_Text_von_Hammurapis_Gesetzescode_369-2.jpg

Finally, there was a little back and forth not long ago about Virginia, Klan, etc. I've never seen a Klan rally, but I do remember one near Petersburg in the mid-80's. It was unusual enough to make the news and had probably more protestors than Klan members. I've heard of others since then but can't recall exactly where. For what it's worth, at the same time graffiti saying "Fight for Worker's Rights, Join the CWP" was also pretty common in Petersburg, Richmond, and Washington D.C. and all along I95, as were posters claiming the Catholic Church owned all the major media and that "Hitler was a Choirboy." I still have one of each of those posters that come from construction sites in D.C. in the 80's. I haven't seen any of that stuff in a decade at least more likely a good 20 years. There is a guy in Charlottesville named Kevin Strom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom who is the former director of a group called National Vanguard. No doubt he has some support locally and around the region, at least until his child *advertiser censored* conviction, but mostly he was just laughed at locally.

The notion that that racism is typical of or limited to today's "south" is very wrong as is the notion that Farmville fits into some filmic stereotype of what the "South' is like. Hate an equal opportunity things that lets both northerners and southerners play the game, not to mention practically everyone else in the world.

Oh my, I feel a Wikipedia rampage coming.

The Order- Washington based http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(group)

Prussian Blue- sweet, adorable Californian Aryans- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wViubDpJojw
"You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, as a mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end…. " Complete lyrics here: http://tinyurl.com/p-blue-lyrics

http://www.micetrap.net/ A nice music label from New Jersey that features bands like Prussian Blue and Romantic Violence and Racist Redneck Rebels.

Romantic Violence - "Choosers Of The Slain" is solid R.A.C. musicianship containing the powerfully refreshing female vocals of Tara that's going to take our music scene by storm! Romantic Violence features members of Stormtroop 16, Slaghammer, Final War and many others! Mixing old school classic styles with a fresh new twist, Romantic Violence have created an album that will be enjoyed by a wide spectrum of music lovers. [Tracks include] True Warrior - Alien Invasion - Johnny - Omens Of War - Make A Choice - Drop Out - United Worldwide - Show Us Betsy - Choosers Of The Slain - Kristallnacht - Bring On The Storm - Revolution - Solitude - Hybrid Moments.

Racist Redneck Rebels - "Keep The Hate Alive!" - Move over Johnny Rebel, we have a new and much more modern set of musical heroes on the White Power country music scene! Mixing hysterical stories and lyrics with easy to understand vocals and country-western musicianship, the Racist Redneck Rebels are taking the WP music scene by storm with these 16 hilarious tracks! As with all Micetrap Records releases, this cd includes a beautiful 12 page full color booklet with all lyrics: Droppin' The Kids Off In Harlem - ******s ******s ******s - We Are All ******s - The ****** Crematory - Pederast Priests - Marty The Maggot - Jungle Bunny - All Good Things Come From Africa - Blow Up The Middle East - Free Mumia - Like A ****** On Payday - ****** Snipers - Oh My God, I Married A ****** - Reparations My *advertiser censored*! - Whatever Happened To That Dear Ol' Klan Of Mine? and The Birds Are Singing.
Warning: The lyrics are extremely offensive and contain profanities.

The NorthWest is a hotbed of racism and anti-semitism with the California born Aryan Nations having it headquarters in Hayden Lake Idaho for many years. Again from that dreaded Wiki thing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Nations

"The origin of Aryan Nations is in the teachings of Wesley Swift, a significant figure in the early Christian Identity movement. Swift combined British Israelism, extreme antisemitism, and political militancy. He founded his own church in California in the mid-1940s, and he had a daily radio broadcast in California during the 1950s and 1960s. In 1957, the name of his church was changed to the Church of Jesus Christ-Christian, which is used today by Aryan Nations churches.[3]
From the 1970s until 2001, the headquarters of AN was in a 20-acre (81,000 m²) compound 1.8 miles north of Hayden Lake, Idaho.[3] There were a number of state chapters, only loosely tied to the main organization. The group ran an annual World Congress of Aryan Nations at Hayden Lake for both AN adherents and members of similar groups.[3]
August Kreis, an aspiring revolutionary with ties to the Aryan Nations, the Posse Comitatus, and the Ku Klux Klan, has reportedly attempted to forge an alliance between white supremacists and al Qaeda, hoping to exploit their shared hatred of the American government and the Jews.[4]"

We could go on for a very long time with this, but I hope the point is made.

ciao

People forget that California is big. And while one might ususally think of San Francisco or Los Angeles, a lot of California is rural and there are a lot of rednecks in various areas including the central valley and mountains. I lived in a small mountain town that used to be a white's only resort back in the 40s. That was no longer legal of course by the time I lived there, but there were still some people around that missed the old ways and would say things from time to time. Pretty ugly.

A word on racial issues in this case...

Does anyone think that if Sam had been a "person of color" that the Farmville police would have left him in Dr.Kelly's home alone after visiting the house not once but twice?

How about letting drive off with the tow truck driver after they found him driving on a dark country road at 4AM in someone else's car full of spilled prescription medications with no license or registration?

I don't think so personally, but I look forward to your views.

Also worth recalling that a White Order of Thule (WOT) graffiti appears in a SickTanick video.

Does anyone think that if Sam had been a "person of color" that the Farmville police would have left him in Dr.Kelly's home alone after visiting the house not once but twice?

How about letting drive off with the tow truck driver after they found him driving on a dark country road at 4AM in someone else's car full of spilled prescription medications with no license or registration?

Also worth recalling that a White Order of Thule (WOT) graffiti appears in a SickTanick video.

This set of theoretical assumptions could be suggested about nearly anywhere in America.

I don't know that it would have been different if he was not white. However, I do think if he looked different he may have drawn more attention. He looks rather innocent. Other than the clothes he wears nothing about him would really draw attention as being "scary" like some of the people he associated with. Had he been covered in tattoos, had long hair, dyed hair, a crazy beard, maybe they would have been more suspicious. Maybe even if he wasn't so small. He just really doesn't look like someone to be concerned about. Obviously looks can be deceiving.

This set of theoretical assumptions could be suggested about nearly anywhere in America.

Sure sure...however the crime was committed in Farmville.

I spoke to one ex-LE contact of mine who thought it was highly unusual that they didn't arrest him on Poorhouse Road. I suppose it depends in part on what story he wove for the police, but he's out there at 4AM driving what appears to be a stolen car with spilled prescription medications all over it. My friend says that he would have detained Sam at that point, but probably not at the house unless he knew the residents personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl