VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure sure...however the crime was committed in Farmville.

I spoke to one ex-LE contact of mine who thought it was highly unusual that they didn't arrest him on Poorhouse Road. I suppose it depends in part on what story he wove for the police, but he's out there at 4AM driving what appears to be a stolen car with spilled prescription medications all over it. My friend says that he would have detained Sam at that point, but probably not at the house unless he knew the residents personally.

Driving without a license is also more than your average moving violation in Virginia. It's a Class 2 misdemeanor. I would think that alone would have been enough reason to give him a more thorough looking at.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-300

3 am a little boy born happy and healthy. :dance:

Wasn't someone arrested crossing the border in the Mark Kilroy case? If I remember correctly he didn't stop at the checkpoint because he thought he was made invisible by magic.

Using every "magic" trick at his disposal, Constanzo persuaded Elio and the rest that palo mayombe could solve all their problems. Enemies could be eliminated in the course of sacrificial rituals; those rituals, in turn, would keep the family and its employees safe from harm. If they were faithful to Constanzo, his disciples would become invisible to the authorities and bulletproof in combat. In return, all he asked was 50 percent of the profits and effective control of the family.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/constanzo/5.html

Wow, congratulations Pax! The birth process is amazing, and sometimes a bit like a horrorcore video too ;)

Get some sleep, because it might be the last good rest you get for the next 18 years. lol

PS Have I mentioned that I have 5 kids?

Wow, congratulations Pax!

Get some sleep, because it might be the last good rest you get for 18 years. ;)

Yea this isnt our first time around the block but its definitely our last so I am going to enjoy the little guy before he grows up to be another know it all *advertiser censored* like his dad.

We decided on the name Uri btw. It was my grandfather's name. A good man and it honors his Jewish heritage.

Very long night though. We are both staying home for a month and do nothing.

Using every "magic" trick at his disposal, Constanzo persuaded Elio and the rest that palo mayombe could solve all their problems. Enemies could be eliminated in the course of sacrificial rituals; those rituals, in turn, would keep the family and its employees safe from harm. If they were faithful to Constanzo, his disciples would become invisible to the authorities and bulletproof in combat. In return, all he asked was 50 percent of the profits and effective control of the family.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/constanzo/5.html

There was also a movie based on this called Borderland.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452592/

OH, BABY BABY!!! Mazel tov!!!!

Wonderful. I'd do it again and again.

Well, we won't be seeing much of you for a while..... And EE not at all.....

OH, BABY BABY!!! Mazel tov!!!!

Wonderful. I'd do it again and again.

Well, we won't be seeing much of you for a while..... And EE not at all.....

Oh I will be around and she will have plenty of net time but she spends most of her time on ebay she sells stuff for fun.

Yeah, I used to steal small electronics from, like, Target and WalMart and then resell them on Ebay, but now I have a regular job.... :cool:

Yeah, I used to steal small electronics from, like, Target and WalMart and then resell them on Ebay, but now I have a regular job.... :cool:

Growing up sucks doesnt it?

Yea this isnt our first time around the block but its definitely our last so I am going to enjoy the little guy before he grows up to be another know it all *advertiser censored* like his dad.

We decided on the name Uri btw. It was my grandfather's name. A good man and it honors his Jewish heritage.

Very long night though. We are both staying home for a month and do nothing.
Uri was a member of the Tribe of Judah.
I love it, love it, love it, what a beautiful and unique name.
Congratulations to the both of you!

Target would be a bad choice. Target has arguably the most sophisticated forensics lab in the retail industry. They opened this lab specifically to stop shoplifting rings.

A word on racial issues in this case...

Does anyone think that if Sam had been a "person of color" that the Farmville police would have left him in Dr.Kelly's home alone after visiting the house not once but twice?

How about letting drive off with the tow truck driver after they found him driving on a dark country road at 4AM in someone else's car full of spilled prescription medications with no license or registration?

I don't think so personally, but I look forward to your views.

Also worth recalling that a White Order of Thule (WOT) graffiti appears in a SickTanick video.

I'm not sure about the person of color thing with the Farmville Police...I was in a wreck 2 years ago in the Town of Farmville.. Me and my friend got a good cop that early morning.. but we thought we were going to get charged with DUI and me at the time was underage drinking.. The Farmville Police asked my friend who is a BLACK Female has she been drinking?? she said no .. it was clear that both of us have been drinking, he never asked me for an ID or anything..no questions at all.. I'm sure he could of smelled it on us both.. he wrote her a ticket for wreckless driving and was free to let go.. I don't know if Farmville Police is just that dumb or what??

A word on racial issues in this case...

Does anyone think that if Sam had been a "person of color" that the Farmville police would have left him in Dr.Kelly's home alone after visiting the house not once but twice?

How about letting drive off with the tow truck driver after they found him driving on a dark country road at 4AM in someone else's car full of spilled prescription medications with no license or registration?

I don't think so personally, but I look forward to your views.

Also worth recalling that a White Order of Thule (WOT) graffiti appears in a SickTanick video.
The Farmville police did not have anything to do with the accident.
The accident was taken care of by the Prince Edward County Sheriffs Department, because it was in the county not in the town limits.
Secondly, the PEC Sherriff and the majority of his department is African American.
Let me stress this one more time, it is two different areas.
The Va State Police works the entire state.

Uri was a member of the Tribe of Judah.
I love it, love it, love it, what a beautiful and unique name.
Congratulations to the both of you!

Our other son's name is Ari which means lion in Hebrew so we just thought it would work nice. Uri and Ari.

I sort of wanted to name him Dylan since I am a Bob Dylan fan but we couldnt get the damn picture of that columbine shooter out of mind when we said it so we went with Uri instead. We are happy with it.

I'm not sure about the person of color thing with the Farmville Police...I was in a wreck 2 years ago in the Town of Farmville.. Me and my friend got a good cop that early morning.. but we thought we were going to get charged with DUI and me at the time was underage drinking.. The Farmville Police asked my friend who is a BLACK Female has she been drinking?? she said no .. it was clear that both of us have been drinking, he never asked me for an ID or anything..no questions at all.. I'm sure he could of smelled it on us both.. he wrote her a ticket for wreckless driving and was free to let go.. I don't know if Farmville Police is just that dumb or what??

Sounds like he didn't want to have to deal with the drama of arresting a young woman on a DUI charge and of course all that tiresome paperwork.

The Farmville police did not have anything to do with the accident.
The accident was taken care of by the Prince Edward County Sheriffs Department, because it was in the county not in the town limits.
Secondly, the PEC Sherriff and the majority of his department is African American.
Let me stress this one more time, it is two different areas.
The Va State Police works the entire state.

Point taken.

Sam looks pretty innocent, he probably said he was from out of town and using GFs parents car and got lost going to store for snacks and the LE didnt think much of it, if he was black kid they likely would have at least checked that car more closely and seen the pills and then from there an arrest would have been made. Thats my guess.

Being cute sure helps.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member