VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find what I wrote to see if I agree with "myself." I know how to search for keywords or users, but not both at the same time. Anyone more skilled in that?

Another method, go to Google type "site:www.websleuths.com" followed by the string (in quotes) or keywords you want to search for.

But I think it was Andres that brought this up originally so I apologize for falsely accusing you of discussing feminism. ;)

Ironic, mussleman/musselman is another word for muslim. In Arabic it is pronounced more like muslimun, but there are lots of variants in many different languages, since Arabic has had an influence on local languages everywhere Islam spread.

There is a group of people in the Southwestern portion of Virginia called Melungeons who it has been speculated have either Turkish or North Africa ancestry. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that a number of people who were brought to the colonies as slaves were North African muslims who were captured and taken to West African ports to be shipped to America.

I just looked it up, and ancestry dot com and a number of other places claim that the Swiss/German name Müsselmann alludes to a past occupation as "probably an occupational name for a woodman, from Middle High German müsel ‘log’ + man ‘man’." That does a pretty good job of demonstrating that similar if not identical symbols can have vastly different origins and vastly different histories. It could be though that even in Switzerland the name musselman means a far distant muslim ancestor. (or maybe they made muesli?)

On a conspiratorial note, I also found a mention of Nazi's referring to some of their prisoners as musselmen, which led me to some claims that Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (father of "modern" Turkey) was secretly a gay Jewish Mason who took the Turkish people away from Islam (it is a secular republic, no sharia etc.). http://secretjews.wordpress.com/
Oh the internet!

That's as far as I was able to get off topic but still "on thread." We've still got a few months to go, so we've got to keep each other entertained somehow.
(I've failed in my attempt to get "quotes" (and brackets) in very line of what I wrote, so don't be "surprised" if I edit some later.)

Certainly similar if not identical symbols can have different meanings. Consider the word "lead". I posted a picture of a Chi dropping with a symbol on it that could be just a greek letter Chi with dots for artistic reasons, a masonic code symbol, or the alchemical symbol for sulfur.

Previously you argued that words meanings were not related to the sounds or letters used to comprise the words; specifically that "cat" could just as well be "dog". Here we see again that can't be true as words and their meanings develop over time, have a history, and are not at all arbitrary concatenations of sounds and letters.

Also some symbols do have similar meanings despite apparently originating independently. This may be because some of these symbols arise from natural forms or mathematical structures and so the shape and form of the symbol is not arbitrary at all. A good example would be the Swastika which we've discussed before. Another would be the pentagram.

There is another band called Scum of the Earth. Most of them have played with Rob Zombie in either White Zombie or his solo career. They play a song called "Get Your Dead On"

Thanks I didn't know this song....so in these cases the living dead girl is a girl that was powerless in life and gains her strength through death,she's out for blood,she's irresistible and ruthless,yet still in pain...rob zombie's "living dead girl" is apparently from the french movie "la morte vivante"

http://www.cultreviews.com/shock-endings/la-morte-vivante/

Speaking of amateur anthropology...

What is it with the kids in this scene becoming "ring pop wives" and so forth?

Here's something from Dr. Gerbz aka "Ring Pop *advertiser censored*" and a friend of Emma's.

That's his room where dead girl marionette graffiti is...

The video is pretty sad actually and this guy is obviously torn up about Emma's death. The depressing and disturbing quality of the video is enhanced by the weird vibration of the camera.

lost but not forgotten Video by dr gerbz da ringpop *advertiser censored*(r.i.p emma mel and joe ) - MySpace Video

l_c3755f911c77fa254b98616ba7ed875c.jpg

Ring Pop Proposal

From another photo album:

l_8f883fc564374958a94af217143cc7b4.jpg

Note the writing on the t-shirt...
the creepiest part about this is the GUY HAS NEVER MET HER IN PERSON!!!!!

the creepiest part about this is the GUY HAS NEVER MET HER IN PERSON!!!!!

Whoa.... Although, IDK..... I have had at least one intense internet relationship that did lead to much, much more so maybe it feels like that. They just didn't get to meet?

All quiet... Is the court date to set the court date today or tomorrow? Or was it postponed? Watching the back of the courthouse now! No orange uniforms or armed officers.

All quiet... Is the court date to set the court date today or tomorrow? Or was it postponed? Watching the back of the courthouse now! No orange uniforms or armed officers.

Today, but it seems like there is just going to be a motion to continue until 4/20 and to change venue. I don't know if McCroskey will even have to appear.

The majority of African American, in this area, smoke Newport cigarettes.
As the matter of fact, imo it is the choice cigarette for most young ppl.
Nasty, stinky things.....Glad I gave them up.

Yeah, it is a stereotype that newport cigarettes are popular in the African American community. The racial epithet used by mel isn't very rare for people who aren't black to apply to doing things that are within the stereotype, especially in rural areas. ETA: the racial epithet being "n-word (object)"

I'm trying to find what I wrote to see if I agree with "myself." I know how to search for keywords or users, but not both at the same time. Anyone more skilled in that?

I know I mentioned Razakel's notions of feminism in early threads. Perhaps he just confused our two strikingly bright minds.

ETA: this is obviously not to say that Razakel's notions of feminism = the modern feminist trend or anything like that. I would consider it feminism in the horrorcore genre lens.

Yeah, it is a stereotype that newport cigarettes are popular in the African American community. The racial epithet used by mel isn't very rare for people who aren't black to apply to doing things that are within the stereotype, especially in rural areas. ETA: the racial epithet being "n-word (object)"

:mad: So whut are you, a ****in linguist or sumpin?

l_b794843831464971b9324846a59a2fe8.jpg

l_e2eaf07a0fbe4312bae4c0d23f47cf0c.jpg

hmm where is the Ragdoll at that was in the same photo that use to be up on her main myspace website? these are older art of which she had up.. so she went back and added a Ragdoll ?? how twisted and sick her mind is!!:sick:

professional eloquence-

Opposition to Menthol Cigarettes Grows
STEPHANIE SAUL
NYT June 5, 2008

"Seven former federal health secretaries joined on Wednesday to protest menthol’s special treatment in a tobacco bill pending in Congress.

The seven, from Democratic and Republican administrations, faxed a letter to members of the Senate and House of Representatives demanding that menthol-flavored cigarettes be banned just like various other cigarette flavorings the legislation would outlaw.

One of the former secretaries, Joseph A. Califano Jr., said the legislation was “clearly putting black children in the back of the bus.” He was referring to menthol cigarettes as being the choice of three out of four black smokers and being frequently preferred by young smokers.

An estimated 80 percent of African-American teenage smokers pick menthol brands, the letter said.

The letter reflects a growing controversy over the bill’s current exemption of menthol from a list of banned flavorings — an exemption some lawmakers said was intended to garner support from Philip Morris. The maker of Marlboro Menthol, the second-leading menthol brand after Lorillard’s Newport, Philip Morris has endorsed the bill, although most other cigarette companies oppose it."

"Newport is the largest selling menthol cigarette in America."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/05/business/05tobacco.html

I have not seen a news story about court today. However, the Virginia court case information site lists that his hearing was continued until 4/20/10 at 9:30.

Not surprising but I figured it would have been mentioned in the news.

l_b794843831464971b9324846a59a2fe8.jpg

l_e2eaf07a0fbe4312bae4c0d23f47cf0c.jpg

hmm where is the Ragdoll at that was in the same photo that use to be up on her main myspace website? these are older art of which she had up.. so she went back and added a Ragdoll ?? how twisted and sick her mind is!!:sick:

I don't think that is what happened. The original image included the dead Ragdoll and was cut down to a square shape to make the cover image for her Femicide CD. The ragdoll portion of the image now appears in modified form on the back.

10cn21y.jpg

Cover Image

razback.jpg
Back Image

I have not seen a news story about court today. However, the Virginia court case information site lists that his hearing was continued until 4/20/10 at 9:30.

Not surprising but I figured it would have been mentioned in the news.

Probably would have been newsworthy only if the court had rejected this motion. Also, I think we can expect news coverage of this case to diminish over time until some additional details emerge. The more gory and outré the details, the more coverage the story will get at that time.

professional eloquence-

Opposition to Menthol Cigarettes Grows
STEPHANIE SAUL
NYT June 5, 2008

"Seven former federal health secretaries joined on Wednesday to protest menthol’s special treatment in a tobacco bill pending in Congress.

The seven, from Democratic and Republican administrations, faxed a letter to members of the Senate and House of Representatives demanding that menthol-flavored cigarettes be banned just like various other cigarette flavorings the legislation would outlaw.

One of the former secretaries, Joseph A. Califano Jr., said the legislation was “clearly putting black children in the back of the bus.” He was referring to menthol cigarettes as being the choice of three out of four black smokers and being frequently preferred by young smokers.

An estimated 80 percent of African-American teenage smokers pick menthol brands, the letter said.

The letter reflects a growing controversy over the bill’s current exemption of menthol from a list of banned flavorings — an exemption some lawmakers said was intended to garner support from Philip Morris. The maker of Marlboro Menthol, the second-leading menthol brand after Lorillard’s Newport, Philip Morris has endorsed the bill, although most other cigarette companies oppose it."

"Newport is the largest selling menthol cigarette in America."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/05/business/05tobacco.html

Don't get me started! This ban took out my one and only occasional vice: a clove cigarette now and then and I'm still livid. It's all for the children...right; that wasn't even the demographic. SOMEBODY in the U.S. tobacco market is going to benefit from this, otherwise, they would never sign onto such a bill.

Whoa.... Although, IDK..... I have had at least one intense internet relationship that did lead to much, much more so maybe it feels like that. They just didn't get to meet?
...he apparently proposes with the ring pop to all the girls he befriends on myspace,so doll was just one of his many ring pop wifes...I only find a few comments from her on his page and they are from January 08,the typical emma stuff,lots of <3's and you make me smiles,of course we don't know what was being said in private messages...maybe Emma enjoyed "seducing" guys that way...making them really fall for her....maybe it felt safe,I doubt her heart was really in it....maybe that's what happened with Sam as well...anyways that ring pop dude even went to her funeral...
about internet relationships being intense,I guess it's kind of like the book you read is always better than the movie 'cos so much of it is what you add with your own imagination,you get out of it more of what you need instead of real life...

Being the sick twisted freak that I am, I am going to conclude that the Ring Pop is significant sexually as is the lollipop (sucker) in strip clubs and the like. It's also big in reference to the use of X.

I am just guessing here, but I think Ring Pop guy wants them to insert Ring Pop and whether or not that's how they become his wives I dunno.

An adult male called Ring Pop *advertiser censored* asking a 16 year old to be his Ring Pop wife sends my freak meter all over the charts.

It is not possible that my mind is further in the gutter than the horrorcore ilk, as twisted as I may be :)

Somthing deviant about Ring Pop guy and the use of the candy therein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810