VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me started! This ban took out my one and only occasional vice: a clove cigarette now and then and I'm still livid. It's all for the children...right; that wasn't even the demographic. SOMEBODY in the U.S. tobacco market is going to benefit from this, otherwise, they would never sign onto such a bill.

I thought it was just the goths and emo kids that were into smoking cloves. Did you smoke the black ones? Some of the industrial parties I used to go to in the 90s were full of clove smoke. Cough cough cough.

sableclove.jpg

Clove Smoking Goth needs to borrow one of Ziggy's Wigs

Ziggy, will you be my Ring Pop Wife? --the tapu :cool:

Ugh- the black ones are just too harsh...I'm a lightweight so I got the lights and the Supers. I am so picky about what I put in my mouth, lol.

I ordered an e-cigarette just a few minutes ago.

I have an idea regarding my ring pop proposal...stay tuned. :)

So no court hearing today - rats. Guess we wait until 4/20 and hope somebody in Farmville gets itchy and starts to talk...or our sleuths over yonder sniff something out. 4/20 - yeah, that is pretty weird.

I started watching Dexter Season 1 on Netflix (I have no TV service) and never figured out what 103 was about but did notice the ice truck killer's address larger than life on his door was 23...now on to season 2.

Back on the 1st I talked about the girl that I work with who claimed that she had talked to the DA about the murder and that he said one of the women ran out into the yard before Sam killed her, and he then chased her down and killed her, ran back inside and finished the rest of the job on video....Well she's here to correct me. I kinda had it wrong. I'll let her correct me on the next message.

so it was a friend of mine who was talking to the ex DA...and the story is that one of the girls did run out into the yard...while she was prolly already dying, and he had to run out and finish the job. if you know the area this is possible the houses are pretty far apart and they had a large hidden backyard

Oo! I think I'll try for her, since Ziggy snubbed me. Gotta wipe off this ring pop....

so it was a friend of mine who was talking to the ex DA...and the story is that one of the girls did run out into the yard...while she was prolly already dying, and he had to run out and finish the job. if you know the area this is possible the houses are pretty far apart and they had a large hidden backyard

if this is true, then that might explain the need for searching the backyard as well.
its still all sad anyways, the very thing they listened to turned in a reality on them. it must have been frightening, if this is true. although, i do believe, the autopsies showed that a couple of the victims might have been asleep when that happened.

l_4cd28b3c0ed74f0db9bfed8d1ac9a3af.jpg

Razakel turned him down.

I was going to write that one look at that picture tells me why, but then how did Sick manage? He must be way cuter in person I guess, or maybe his love spells really do work. Mine never have unfortunately (and I'm not any cuter in person).

Dude shot down a helicopter?

I am impressed.

Also it seems that you have a little murder hot spot brewing there in Central Virginia. I wonder why.

I'm not far from these murders either, but I do know that where I live they now offer very cheap therapy. I have seen him myself for my anxiety and when I asked how on earth we actually got a decent psychologist near by, his reply was, "with the economy the way it is people are just having a hard time dealing with life in general." So I guess the saying money makes the world go around is true. Well at least where I live.

In other words there is a high demand for psychological help in the county I live. Before this guy we only had counselors, not real doctors. Not for mental instabilities anyway. In the town I live in, until recently, I just think people didn't really believe that those kind of issues existed. Or maybe they just didn't want to believe it. The people here are very close-minded. Me EXCLUDED!!! I feel like I live in mayberry.

I'm not far from these murders either, but I do know that where I live they now offer very cheap therapy. I have seen him myself for my anxiety and when I asked how on earth we actually got a decent psychologist near by, his reply was, "with the economy the way it is people are just having a hard time dealing with life in general." So I guess the saying money makes the world go around is true. Well at least where I live.

In other words there is a high demand for psychological help in the county I live. Before this guy we only had counselors, not real doctors. Not for mental instabilities anyway. In the town I live in, until recently, I just think people didn't really believe that those kind of issues existed. Or maybe they just didn't want to believe it. The people here are very close-minded. Me EXCLUDED!!! I feel like I live in mayberry.
My step sister lives on this road. I have not idea who he killed or why. There are over 200 police officers in the area looking for this guy. Funny thing it is near the Va State Police headquarters. Do not believe Appomattox has ever experience anything like this before.

Heroine, baby! I can take you away from all that! :cool:

Especially given that avatar image.....

(Gee, what's with the tapu? She's kinda... frisky.)

Yikes, they haven't caught this guy yet??? Lock & Load people. Be safe.

Tapu, I didn't reject, I had a plan, but I see playing hard to get doesn't work with you, gosh you are decisive.

That's OK because Blou rejected me, so around it goes.

How many visits with an "evaluator" do you think Sam will have? The wheels turn so slowly, how can it take that many months just to get enough information to simply set a trial date? (humph)

Hey, Dangrs, this is right up your alley. I used to study with a Prof named... damn, I can't remember his name... David Phillips, maybe? Univ CA San DIego. Anyway, he did studies of suicide clusters and similar things. Maybe murder clusters, too. Perhaps others have explored this. Know anything?

(well, that'll keep him busy for a few hours, heh heh) :)

Heroine, baby! I can take you away from all that! :cool:

Especially given that avatar image.....

(Gee, what's with the tapu? She's kinda... frisky.)

Haha! Why thank you Tapu! I actually shot that picture myself. I thought it turned out okay all things considered. :)
Tapu..... take me away...haha!

...not sure if that could be the guy,but do we have a chi connection here?...Christopher Speight 2001 Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond,VA...he would have been 30,a bit old to be in a fraternity?http://nupesofetaxi.tripod.com/id4.html

he's 39 and ex military..**** load of weapons... has permits for most.. worked as a security guard.. news is that he killed his wife, son and a friend.. not sure who the other people where... but his friends say he is not going down with out a fight.. he is also anti government... my grandfather lives near.. some locals are saying he will never be found he hunted and knew those woods on the back of his hands.. I hope they catch this psycho soon.. my family is all from that town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810