VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...not sure if that could be the guy,but do we have a chi connection here?...Christopher Speight 2001 Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond,VA...he would have been 30,a bit old to be in a fraternity?http://nupesofetaxi.tripod.com/id4.html

close but no xigar

Xi is letter # 14 in the Greek alphabet it sounds like a z
Chi is letter # 22 in the Greek alphabet it sounds like ch (as in Christ not so much as in chim chim cheree) in Greek Christos is spelled with a chi followed by a rho, which look like our p

chi-rho.jpg

alha and omega refer to Jesus as eternal, the beginning and the end

feast your eyes on this photo of an ancient silver plate with with an image of Roman emperor Constatinus II (of Eastern ie. descended from Constantine the Great lineage hence Byzantine, hence the Greek lettters) you can see the Chi Rho on his shield, but look below and you will find our friend the dotted x

Missorium_Kerch.jpg

My step sister lives on this road. I have not idea who he killed or why. There are over 200 police officers in the area looking for this guy. Funny thing it is near the Va State Police headquarters. Do not believe Appomattox has ever experience anything like this before.

a couple years ago 4 people where killed in the town of Appomattox as told by my mother.. was a family thing?? must be the civil war energy in the air... Appomattox is a very creepy place... you can feel things in that town... I grew up there... never will I live move back.

lol,I tpld tapu you should be insulted if she says i'm as 'eloquent" as you are ,i thought "chi" can also be "x",anyways this is a black fraternity,...native,what else do you know about this guy?...did he go to school in Richmond?...I also found a paper that a Christopher Speight helped write about employee benefits for a fake company named galaxy max inc.,if you go to galaxymax.com,it's a guy blogging about listening to last fm,seriously dangrs,check it out....anyways,native,be safe !!!!...what does the japanese words say on your blogs anyways,i was wondering about that?

lol,I tpld tapu you should be insulted if she says i'm as 'eloquent" as you are ,i thought "chi" can also be "x",anyways this is a black fraternity,...native,what else do you know about this guy?...did he go to school in Richmond?...I also found a paper that a Christopher Speight helped write about employee benefits for a fake company named galaxy max inc.,if you go to galaxymax.com,it's a guy blogging about listening to last fm,seriously dangrs,check it out....anyways,native,be safe !!!!...what does the japanese words say on your blogs anyways,i was wondering about that?

I was just about to point out that KAP is a black fraternity. The pictures I've seen of the suspected gun man look mighty white (if I can say that). It's possible but very unlikely that's the same guy. He's tough if it is.

A Google image search turns up quite a few Christopher and Chris Speights. Who would have guessed that? There's at least one who's black and at least one woman.

Dangrsmind: this guy is perhaps an exception to your rule that there would be no effective civilian fighters in a revolution type scenario (going back to our gun control topic). Too bad we are losing them to those crazy chips they put in their heads that make them go all gun wild (tongue in cheek kinda).

Sorry for continuing OT. um..

Hey, SKR sucks.

...most of the "hits" on the "black" chris speight end up in new york....there's also a christopher speight in england that got arrested for beating up a guy...and also one in australia....I got "my" Christopher Speight from 123people,christopher speight ,virginia...

Dangrsmind: this guy is perhaps an exception to your rule that there would be no effective civilian fighters in a revolution type scenario (going back to our gun control topic). Too bad we are losing them to those crazy chips they put in their heads that make them go all gun wild (tongue in cheek kinda).

Sorry for continuing OT. um..

Hey, SKR sucks.

not to get off topic here, but if the U.S. military still can't take Afghanistan after the Soviets softened it up for 20 + years, they're going to have a hard time with West Virginia

Nuts are nuts: no gun = baseball bat or knife.

I feel sorry for the people who have to live around the area scared that he's still out there somewhere.

THEIR best protection is a weapon. Without one, they would be at his mercy should he try to take advantage of someone.

they have just as much of a chance to defend themselves with a taser ...if he only had a knife or a baseball bat maybe he would have still killed his wife and his son,maybe not but certainly not the others..

everyone's a potential "nut',ziggy,you ,me ,everyone...it just depends on the circumstance,everyone can snap....

a couple years ago 4 people where killed in the town of Appomattox as told by my mother.. was a family thing?? must be the civil war energy in the air... Appomattox is a very creepy place... you can feel things in that town... I grew up there... never will I live move back.

You know, when my son (oh, Tapu, did you know he's 21?) and my mom visited Appomattox Courthouse (site of the treaty signing ending the Civil War), I was TOTALLY creeped out. I have been to bazillions of historical places, and this was one of the few that made my hair stand on end (another was a ranchero-turn-fancy-restaurant in New Mexico, which I found out is haunted.

Oh, was that OT?:crazy:

Yeh... or to put it more bluntly, he probably wouldn't have taken out 8 adults and a helicopter with that there baseball bat....

You know, when my son (oh, Tapu, did you know he's 21?) and my mom visited Appomattox Courthouse (site of the treaty signing ending the Civil War), I was TOTALLY creeped out. I have been to bazillions of historical places, and this was one of the few that made my hair stand on end (another was a ranchero-turn-fancy-restaurant in New Mexico, which I found out is haunted.

Oh, was that OT?:crazy:

SKR sucks! :crazy:

Meanwhile, please send me notice of your son's next birthday. I gets lost easy.

Wow, he hit the thing four times. Lucky he wasn't wielding a baseball bat!

He turned himself in. That's a surprise! Maybe they'll take off those charges involving the helicopter thing....

All our Virginians present and accounted for? You guys okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810