VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...if I compare her site with the skr kids sites ,her writings to Sam's lyrics,it's even more clear to me that Sam and the SKR kids are nice people that try to come off as "evil" as possible,renata on the other hand trys to come off as nice,she tries to play the victim card and I have never thought a person could be "evil" but her having these thoughts at 10 years old !! almost makes me believe in it...there's nothing nice about her...oh and she has absolutely no talent as a writer.....

The 22nd was a Friday, so it was the 6th day of the week. I didn't see a time in any articles.

Well there it is, Friday is indeed day 6 so now we have 2 6s to work with we need to find one more.

...if I compare her site with the skr kids sites ,her writings to Sam's lyrics,it's even more clear to me that Sam and the SKR kids are nice people that try to come off as "evil" as possible,renata on the other hand trys to come off as nice,she tries to play the victim card and I have never thought a person could be "evil" but her having these thoughts at 10 years old !! almost makes me believe in it...there's nothing nice about her...oh and she has absolutely no talent as a writer.....

Sociopath, axis 2 personality disorder. They mimic the behavior of others. They are incapable of actually being nice but they can mimic it to perfection.

She isnt evil, just sick, its a simple issue of chemicals in the brain. Its all chemistry.

Her site doesnt show much writing talent but reviewing a few of her books shows someone who isnt a dummy. Her books do not look to be too badly written.

Well there it is, Friday is indeed day 6 so now we have 2 6s to work with we need to find one more.

6 gun? 6 pack? 6th sense? 6 of one? I think we're getting somewhere! OMG, the whole world is connected!!!!!1!

One article says she was 60, but another said 61. Anyone able to find the actual birthday?

I don't agreee with this reading of Dexter FWIW.

Dexter isn't a good guy, he just imagines that he is. Arguably he is an anti-hero or ambiguously good/evil, but for me the point is that he's very possibly deluding himself about this exact point. The show uses the usual TV tricks to get the audience to relate to Dexter. The result of this is putting the audience in the same delusional state as the main character.

Because the people he kills deserve it at some level, he is able to internally justify his actions and audience also accepts his actions as justified. But the question is left open as to what Dexter would do if he couldn't kill someone that we all agree deserves it, as well as how accurately his personal ethical code identifies only those who really deserve to be killed.

It is clear that Dexter is a sociopath, the question asked by the show is whether he is also a hypocrite. Each episode of the show renews this question IMO asking the audience to decide again whether the ends justify the means or not and who among us gets to decide.

Again having never seen the show, would you say that the average Dexter viewer reads Dexter in that manner? Or, to narrow it considerably to Zigz and my discussion, do you think that teenage to college aged young adults would read dexter that way?

Again having never seen the show, would you say that the average Dexter viewer reads Dexter in that manner? Or, to narrow it considerably to Zigz and my discussion, do you think that teenage to college aged young adults would read dexter that way?

No, people are dumb.

I only saw the first season of the show, and have not read any of the books.

As I remember in the show, Dexter talks about being a sociopath and faking things. He talks about having no feeling but imitating others. I can see people who feel like outcasts liking that. I can see them liking the fact that he has no feelings because they wish that they did not. Then there's the whole killing for a reason thing.

I agree that a lot of young people would not read into it that way.

I never watched Dexter myself so I really cant comment. I did enjoy 6 feet under though. (oh no another 6!)

(I think even when the trial is over we should all just come back here and keep going forever or until they throw us out {at least for The Tapu's sake as I fear for her when she doesnt have us anymore})

"Thanks, Missizzy, for the welcome and the heads up about what Tricia prefers. I have followed your suggestion.

As for the other murder, my daughter also saw where someone proposed that theory, and she too asked what I thought. Here is part of what I said back: (...)I really doubt it. I was kind of surprised he worked up the balls to attack even one person, even though the victim he chose was a 61 year old woman who couldn't have been much of a physical challenge.

(My partner) said something that makes a lot of sense, that he killed her because she was everything he wanted to be and couldn't. She was successful as a minister, liked and loved by many people, respected, and a woman. But he was also killing himself when he killed her (and maybe (his mother)?). So basically I think this was a one time deal. If it had fallen through or gone wrong he might have just killed himself anyway in his fit of rage and self-loathing.(end)

My short version of what to glean from his website is that he seemed to feel a created version of a reality was just as real as the 'consensual reality' the rest of us agree to be true. Basically, if he could imagine something and write it up as true, it could become true FOR HIM. The line between fiction and non-fiction was so blurry as to be non-existent for all practical purposes.

So as a guide to what he wanted to be, to his inner desires, yes, it's a good guide. For true facts, almost no use at all.

More later, I have to go mail books before the PO closes!"

I brought this over from the "renata" thread,her ex-wife,susan ,the one he tortured and murdered in one of the short stories is posting there now...

"Thanks, Missizzy, for the welcome and the heads up about what Tricia prefers. I have followed your suggestion.

As for the other murder, my daughter also saw where someone proposed that theory, and she too asked what I thought. Here is part of what I said back: (...)I really doubt it. I was kind of surprised he worked up the balls to attack even one person, even though the victim he chose was a 61 year old woman who couldn't have been much of a physical challenge.

(My partner) said something that makes a lot of sense, that he killed her because she was everything he wanted to be and couldn't. She was successful as a minister, liked and loved by many people, respected, and a woman. But he was also killing himself when he killed her (and maybe (his mother)?). So basically I think this was a one time deal. If it had fallen through or gone wrong he might have just killed himself anyway in his fit of rage and self-loathing.(end)

My short version of what to glean from his website is that he seemed to feel a created version of a reality was just as real as the 'consensual reality' the rest of us agree to be true. Basically, if he could imagine something and write it up as true, it could become true FOR HIM. The line between fiction and non-fiction was so blurry as to be non-existent for all practical purposes.

So as a guide to what he wanted to be, to his inner desires, yes, it's a good guide. For true facts, almost no use at all.

More later, I have to go mail books before the PO closes!"

I brought this over from the "renata" thread,her ex-wife,susan ,the one he tortured and murdered in one of the short stories is posting there now...

Id venture over to that thread but everytime I stray outside of this thread people report me and I get time outs.:croc:

Well 01-22-10 = 6 in occult numerology so that gives us one 6 to start with, was it the 6th day of the week at 6 pm perhaps....I dont have the time to look in to that right now but id bet dollars to donuts that she picked the time and day etc in accord with some significant occult number(s). She claims to have studied the occult for 20 years and this is someone who had published 21 books, not a dummy but more like the tortured mad genius perhaps. In otherwords its a safe bet there is a method to her madness. We just have to discover it.

I feel very dirty reading that site, definitely a door I would prefer to not have opened.
I'll see your six and raise you two; 01/22/2010 = 8.

OTOH, 01/22/10 is a palindrome, and therefore, possibly, magical.

You guys are my real friends.

We all definitely have a nice thing going here, the other threads are nothing like this one.

I plan to continue posting all sorts of crazy whacked out **** here as long as I can. The trial isnt the end of this and they arent the boss of me.:crazy:

I'll see your six and raise you two; 01/22/2010 = 8.

OTOH, 01/22/10 is a palindrome, and therefore, possibly, magical.

Yea if you add in the 2 for 2010 of course and I am not sure if they do that or not to be honest. They didnt for 1900s in numerology so I do not know.

Good point on the palindrome though.

Yea if you add in the 2 for 2010 of course and I am not sure if they do that or not to be honest. They didnt for 1900s in numerology so I do not know.

Good point on the palindrome though.

I named my kid a palindrome. (No connection.)

I named my kid a palindrome. (No connection.)

Not to be confused with a Palin Drone...

hannity_nazi1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member