VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea if you add in the 2 for 2010 of course and I am not sure if they do that or not to be honest. They didnt for 1900s in numerology so I do not know.

Good point on the palindrome though.
1 and 9 were 'left out' because they add up to 10. 1+0 = 1. So, you just ignore the 9. 20xx will have a different 'energy' than 19xx has.

I, of course, did not have to look up palindrome because, as a linguist, I use that word and others like it almost daily.

I'll see your six and raise you two; 01/22/2010 = 8.

OTOH, 01/22/10 is a palindrome, and therefore, possibly, magical.

In this case you have two individuals who selected dates that were both knowledgeable and interested in occult practices. Since the date was chosen to have significance to them, they might use the shorthand representation or whatever other method seemed relevant to arrive at the desired meaningful sum of 6 and the palindrome form as well. It is hard to say for sure of course, but this would not be an unusual practice.

With that said, there are four different dates one might chose in January 2010 that add to 6 using the shorthand date notation: the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st.

I, of course, did not have to look up palindrome because, as a linguist, I use that word and others like it almost daily.

For that very reason I suggest my kids study latin, it increases the vocabulary and ability to define words tremendously.

I took a course in college where all we did was study greek and latin roots, suffixes and prefixes and I recall my vocabulary and ability to define words at the time was really helpful, especially in law school.

Good link on some of this here:

http://www.virtualsalt.com/roots.htm

I do think it is worth noting that Monet may have picked that date because it is indeed a palindrome. Palindromes are of much significance in both Hinduism and Buddhism and the Pali and Sanskrit languages all of which are used by those who study occult sciences and magic.

I do believe coastal may have found the reason she picked that date.

From Wiki:

Palindromes of considerable complexity were experimented with in Sanskrit poetry. An example which has been called "the most complex and exquisite type of palindrome ever invented",[1] appears in the 19th canto of the 8th century epic poem śiśupāla-vadha by Magha. It yields the same text if read forwards, backwards, down, or up:

sa-kA-ra-nA-nA-ra-kA-sa-
kA-ya-sA-da-da-sA-ya-kA
ra-sA-ha-vA vA-ha-sA-ra-
nA-da-vA-da-da-vA-da-nA.
(nA da vA da da vA da nA
ra sA ha vA vA ha sA ra
kA ya sA da da sA ya kA
sa kA ra nA nA ra kA sa)

I'll see your six and raise you two; 01/22/2010 = 8.

OTOH, 01/22/10 is a palindrome, and therefore, possibly, magical.

I apologize for the crazy post but I must keep my eye on the radar as I toot the horn of my Civic. When I get home I'll have to tell the real Dr. Z to "go dog" and he will dump mud.

In this case you have two individuals who selected dates that were both knowledgeable and interested in occult practices. Since the date was chosen to have significance to them, they might use the shorthand representation or whatever other method seemed relevant to arrive at the desired meaningful sum of 6 and the palindrome form as well. It is hard to say for sure of course, but this would not be an unusual practice.

With that said, there are four different dates one might chose in January 2010 that add to 6 using the shorthand date notation: the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st.

And the 22nd also falls on the 6th day Friday. What days do the others fall on?

Tapu, please consider the list of all pig latin palindromes, words that form palindromes when translated into pig latin.

Two that I know of are:

rya - yaray "A handwoven Scandinavian rug with a thick pile and usually colorful abstract designs."

pya - yapay A unit of Burmese currency "100 pyas equal 1 kyat in Myanmar"

You can thank me later.

BTW Eric I have only been in Flagstaff 2 years we came here because Emmy got a job at NAU. I was in Tucson prior where I went to college at the U of A. New York prior to that.

I like Flag a lot but there isnt much for me to do here besides ski and hike both of which I love but there isnt much crime and I cant practice much law here for that reason. The town as you know is mostly old hippy pot heads who are for the most part harmless, the rest of the town is made up of drunken and rowdy college students as NAU is known as one of the nation's biggest party schools.

Tapu, please consider the list of all pig latin palindromes, words that form palindromes when translated into pig latin.

Two that I know of are:

rya - yaray "A handwoven Scandinavian rug with a thick pile and usually colorful abstract designs."

pya - yapay A unit of Burmese currency "100 pyas equal 1 kyat in Myanmar"

You can thank me later.

Of course, I already knew those.

You all need to physically keep me OUT of the other threads before I get in trouble. I cant tolerate calling sick people losers etc and I get in trouble over it.

You all need to physically keep me OUT of the other threads before I get in trouble. I cant tolerate calling sick people losers etc and I get in trouble over it.

Stay here Pax. Being banned will ruin your fun.

I have mentioned that I find the Masonic thing to be kind of boring haven't I. I didn't even bother to visit the temple in Alexandria, VA despite walking past it a few times a day for about 9 months, although I would have stopped to see this for sure if I were anywhere nearby.

4308185596_75784ef886_o.jpg

http://bldgblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/tama-re-or-egypt-of-west.html

If Steve Jobs had scheduled his big announcement for January 22, then we'd really have some "coincidences" to be concerned about.

I feel obligated to point out that although the iPad launched today, it was on January 22, 1984 that Apple Computer launched the Macintosh with their famous Orwellian advertisement during the Super Bowl.

Stay here Pax. Being banned will ruin your fun.

And our fun too.

Flagstaff is a strange little town. Its very transient, as in, most people I met, and befriended, seemed to end up there one way or another, and then eventually leave. Even locals raised there seem to leave pretty quickly. For that reason there isn't an US against THEM mentality between the students and the populace at large that is often found in university towns ("townies" versus the students). Everyone, more or less, gets along. I do still have several friends who have settled down there and am planning on getting back for a visit sometime this year.
Anyway if you don't have one already I highly recommend a mountain bike. Great biking in Sedona and on the Mt. Elden trail system. If you are like me though you may find yourself, in a few years, itching to move somewhere else.

A little bit of a confession is in order here I guess. I'm (somewhat) trans-specied, I hope you all can still let me be a part of your gang.

Of course, because you are pink and adorable! Rethink that CM cross though...hey, weren't you in that movie, "The Shining"?

...if I compare her site with the skr kids sites ,her writings to Sam's lyrics,it's even more clear to me that Sam and the SKR kids are nice people that try to come off as "evil" as possible,renata on the other hand trys to come off as nice,she tries to play the victim card and I have never thought a person could be "evil" but her having these thoughts at 10 years old !! almost makes me believe in it...there's nothing nice about her...oh and she has absolutely no talent as a writer.....

Well I'm glad I didn't venture into that site too far because if it made you believe in evil when a few weeks ago you wouldn't have; it must be pretty horrific. Welcome to my world...I see evil people.

I feel obligated to point out that although the iPad launched today, it was on January 22, 1984 that Apple Computer launched the Macintosh with their famous Orwellian advertisement during the Super Bowl.

What does Super Bowl mean? I used to bowl a lot when I was very young, but I can't remember most of the lingo.

PAX - don't stray! I know you get heated up out there; this thread is intelligent, witty, informative and you are a big part of that. And - I would so party with you knuckleheads in any state (and AZ ain't bad); although I got sun poisoning or some BS in Phoenix once and had to go to a Dr. in Flagstaff who gave me some crazy strong allergy meds and I fell asleep in the car and could barely wake up to see the Grand Canyon. All I remember about Flag was it seemed small.

I have learned so much about a variety of subjects in this thread - from horrorcore to palindromes to chi...we all need to hang in here until there's something happening in Sam's case.

How is our little Uri? How's his Mum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members