VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of tea do you like? Just about to make some lemon grass/black tea blend I have. Good stuff.

BTW, better study those past 6 threads because we will have a quiz!

Question 1

The number 505 is:

a) the address of the house in which the murders took place
b) the area code of New Mexico where SKR is based
c) tattooed on Sicktanick's neck
d) scrawled in blood in the image on the cover of Razakel's Femicide CD
e) all of the above

Welcome Woe.be.gone. As Pax was saying we're just passing time wating for the trial in this case so, in the interim, there isn't really such a thing here as being "off topic."

Tapu you mentioned we got a little far afield on books for Sam but they are all great reads and well, hell, let's face it, he's probably going to have more than enough time to read them all.

Wes finding time to read is indeed difficult. As a minimum I try to get in one book at least every two weeks but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. Other times I'll go on a tear and read 6 or 8 books in a month. For me its mostly about self control -- as in reading instead of watching tv or having maybe one too many beers after a long day at work. (Now enjoying a nice Belgian Gueuze with a book is always nice)

Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu,Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu,Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu,Tapu,
Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu,Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu,Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu, Tapu. . .

Hi Woe.be.gone and welcome to pleasantville.

I've see you around :) There has been so much interesting conversation here about the occult and the case...then it got a little slow because those darn farmvillians know how to keep a lid on the info.

We are passing the time and the good sleuthers here seem to be keeping an eye on the actions of the SKR crowd.

Speaking of which...hope Pixy is doing OK.

Pax: you must dance with Uri! Take the Tapu's advice...I can see you dancing softly with him to a nice waltz - try a good old classic like Moon River :) Or bounce him around to a snappy Dean Martin oldie. He is not allowed to listen to horrorcore for the record.

Big news of my day: I had to buy a new ipod (old one first gen. mini. broken) so I got a hot pink nano. weeeeeeee. Oh, and mr. zig took out the garbage without being asked, even better than a new nano!

yes, welcome woe.be.gone.,I didn't mean you had to read the WHOLE thread;)....but I didn't know we had a test coming up either....
pax,I'm jealous I wished I had a little baby to dance around with.My daughter won't even let me touch her anymore:( oh and by the way she's Cici ,I'm Claudi.....sorry Ziggy I'm not playing the celeb. look a like thing ,I always hate when people say you look like "so and so"....oh and Eric drinking beer and reading goes together very well....
....and where has Pixy been?
....and blou,we need his reading list !

woops! sorry I called you a fellow when saying that you needed to be here!
:blushing:

I think you'll find this to be a very interesting place ... we're kinda off here in the basement corner of WS, and you're most welcome to have a warm mug of tea ... settle in for a wild ride :woohoo:

I thought Woe.be.gone was a guy, too. Don't you just hate to cross-gender a person on here? ;)

yes, welcome woe.be.gone.,I didn't mean you had to read the WHOLE thread;)....but I didn't know we had a test coming up either....
pax,I'm jealous I wished I had a little baby to dance around with.My daughter won't even let me touch her anymore:( oh and by the way she's Cici ,I'm Claudi.....sorry Ziggy I'm not playing the celeb. look a like thing ,I always hate when people say you look like "so and so"....oh and Eric drinking beer and reading goes together very well....
....and where has Pixy been?
....and blou,we need his reading list !

Emphasis mine.

280a.jpg

tapu.jpg

CowYest_073a.jpg

phil_spector.jpg

No Tapus were harmed in the making of this post.

Hi Woe.be.gone and welcome to pleasantville.

I've see you around :) There has been so much interesting conversation here about the occult and the case...then it got a little slow because those darn farmvillians know how to keep a lid on the info.

We are passing the time and the good sleuthers here seem to be keeping an eye on the actions of the SKR crowd.

Speaking of which...hope Pixy is doing OK.

Pax: you must dance with Uri! Take the Tapu's advice...I can see you dancing softly with him to a nice waltz - try a good old classic like Moon River :) Or bounce him around to a snappy Dean Martin oldie. He is not allowed to listen to horrorcore for the record.

Big news of my day: I had to buy a new ipod (old one first gen. mini. broken) so I got a hot pink nano. weeeeeeee. Oh, and mr. zig took out the garbage without being asked, even better than a new nano!

Zig, my two youngest sons danced before they could walk! You should see my youngest, he tears it up and invents his own dance moves. He also has taught himself some break dancing moves. We have no idea where he got those from.

Hey, my son's a dancer! (10 yo, wada, did I mention that?)

He's into hip hop, takes classes and performs even.

Some weird things have happened around that though.... When he was 6, I took him to Build-a-Bear, and he made a really cute bear, but when the clerk asked him for the name of his bear, he said, "Fiddy Cent." :rolleyes:

I see horrorcore in his adolescent future.....

I just want to state here that the tapu is harmed every time someone connects Phil Spector to the Tapu.

You guys are brutal.

OT: Here's a recent news story for Pax to chew on.

1/26/10 Davos Switzerland

The police commander in charge of security at the World Economic Forum in Davos has been found dead in his hotel room, local authorities have said.

Markus Reinhardt, 61, had been head of police in the Swiss canton of Graubunden since 1984.

"All indications point to a suicide," local police said in a statement.

Police captain Marcus Suter will take over the security operation in Davos, where the five-day forum starts on Wednesday.

Some 2,500 business and political leaders from around the world are expected to attend.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8481805.stm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member