VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of hot pants guy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mundobizarro/3630453952/

Is that the Kroger Sam went to in the background? Maybe hot pants guy has some info.

Actually I'm pretty sure that is the Kroger that Sam went to. For one that Kroger is pretty close to her house and I don't think there is another Kroger in Farmville. Although I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
We should go ask hot pants guy. He seems to be all over Farmville.
Edited to say if I'm not mistaken, that field that hot pants guy is in is the very same field that's beside Emma's house. Once again I could be wrong.

Pax,

I live in the bay area and I grew up here (Berkeley and San Francisco). Depending on some things that are gong right now actually, I may or may not still be on hiatus by the time you get this trip organized. To be honest, I hope I will be too busy to help you...

Even if I can't be your camera person, I hope we can meet f2f and have a dinner or something at least. Also, if I am not available, I know some other people in the area that are reliable and would likely be interested.

Contact me as necessary...

--D

We WILL have dinner one way or another because I really need to pick your brain. I came in to this discussion thinking I knew a little about a lot of things and you quickly humbled me.

I hope youre too busy to help me too, anyone who is making money and staying busy in this economy is a lucky guy.

IF I can get away from em and the baby, and I really dont mean that to sound that I am eager to, but if I can, this trip will happen as I really want to stomp around Sam's old playing grounds and see what I can dig up. Being in Arizona it isnt that far for me to make the trip.

There was at least one video where he was with 'friends' and he labeled it such that he was drunk in it.

Yes he did occasionally drink and in that same video you spoeal of he comments that this was a rare occasion. I have spoken with several people in the know and they have all confirmed to me that Sam didnt even like smoking marijuana so I think its safe to assume Sam wasnt a much of a drug user, at least on a regular basis. Emma and Mel on the other hand are very open and transparent about the fact that they both used drugs and drank frequently.

I don't see the point of making the above kinds of claims (dngrs) and statements (andres) about posters with multiple accts or whatever the hell it's all about. Especially based purely on what is even admitted to be speculation.

I'm not asking anyone to defend it; just saying how I feel about it.

Actually I'm pretty sure that is the Kroger that Sam went to. For one that Kroger is pretty close to her house and I don't think there is another Kroger in Farmville. Although I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
Edited to say if I'm not mistaken, that field that hot pants guy is in is the very same field that's beside Emma's house. Once again I could be wrong.

I have heard from another source that this is true. In case anyone felt like putting up a challenge, or whatever. We might be able to get 3 people who will corroborate the Kroger's, I don't know.

Kroger's store locator only lists one for Farmville.

And, we know that he went to a Kroger per the receipts taken in the search warrant. Therefore, my deduction skills tell me that this must be the place. Grocery stores have high turn over rates, but if someone on the ground there wants to sniff this out a bit it might be useful.

ETA: of course, critical evaluation of information rules apply, because when something like this happens more people were working that day than were working that day, if yaknowwutimean.

Nope - looks like that field is by Kroger. Here's the map:

Kellyhousemap.jpg

Nope - looks like that field is by Kroger. Here's the map:

Kellyhousemap.jpg

Yes I stand corrected! ha! It is not the field beside Emma's, but if it's the only Kroger then that must be the one.
AND it's still walking distance.

I posted these pics a long time ago, but yes EASY walking distance from Emma's house to Kroger. Bet the kids did it together, even prior to the festival so he knew all about it.

Andres, the smiley in the tub is over the top!!! Kudos for you to venture into the unknown world of the emoticon ~ Yes they leave much to be desired...but I like this one for you: :Banane22:

I'm at work right now so short on time: on the way to Kroger there is a Dairy Queen - can someone look at the search warrants again - I recall either fast food receipts or bags or some reference to them. Thanks!

It makes me sad to see Emma. I've watched a vid made years ago of her and Dad's church group hiking a portion of the Appalachian Trail for some cause. She looked pudgy and awkward. In later vids she's droppin all the "baby fat" and turnin in to this beautiful woman. If her life would have been allowed to continue-trust me-she would have been the one doin all the killin.

And I bake REALLY good chocolate chip cookies, tell everyone to play nice and am constantly trying to think of something brilliant to add :beats:

I did that last night - but used the Nestles package - still, better than already baked store bought, right?

When I was back-reading yesterday, I ran across a discussion about Sam's mom claiming to be an overprotective mother. I guess she thinks that because she volunteered at his school - ugh? Anyway, I agree with everything you said on the subject. There's a difference between showing an interest in your child, his environment and getting acquainted with his teachers and fellow classmates for those purposes BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOUR CHILD IN A HEALTHY WAY and the purposes she must have had for being there. When my child was five, six, seven and maybe eight he was proud for me to be there - he knew I was there because he was and, of course, I told him the teachers needed help and that I was willing to give it because I could (sorting, cutting paper shapes, photocoping, reading books to children, valentines day assistance, field trip monitor, etc.). My being there had nothing to do with being over protective. I wanted to help and to be involved with my most precious thing going at the time who was a child, my child. It sounds to me that is what you did.

I'm hoping that my investment remains in my child's memory because it seems like now he wants nothing to do with me outside of housekeeping duties, etc. But there was a little breakthrough the other day when he needed someone to talk to about a girl - YES!, mom's still on the planet. :blushing:

P.S. Tapu? I see you, do you see me?

Shrim and Raz knew Emma and Mel for many years. I interviewed Shrim for a story I plan to write after the trial but he cut me off one he found out I was a member of the press so that story is confirmed. Sam's sister retracted her statement in the interview I had with her on the phone just after this story broke and said she had mixed Emma up with another girl Sam had met, I have it as 100% CONFIRMED with my press reputation on the line that Sam and Emma NEVER met in person prior to him flying to VA. Sam and Emma both ALSO CONFIRM THIS THEMSELVES in their myspace comment conversations that his trip to VA would "finally allow us to meet eachother face to face after all these months chatting." Adding that her insides were all MUSHY inside at the thought of finally seeing the boy she wants to spend the rest of her life with. She also told him something to the effect " I have been hurt alot and I know I am weird when i say this but I know you would never hurt me and I want to go for it."

Keep up the good sleuthing though we need fresh eyes on this stuff.

The only thing is Emma was only sixteen when she died. How old are Shrim and Raz? Several years means that she had been into horrorcore since she was twelve or thirteen? No way Jose. I understand, as a child grows and is heading for young adulthood sometime you have to let go but at thirteen, I'm still the boss. Yes I yelled at my child and we'd both be unhappy but at least I was trying to keep him from going off some deepend when I did that. I still have a way to go so I'm no expert regarding my methods but a twenty year old boyfriend seems a too old for a sixteen year old girl. Especially one who lives in a different state, you don't know his family, etc. Just say'n.

I feel that same age stuff can be considered experimentation and won't necessarily leave a scar but when young people get involved with people who are three and four years older than them - dangerzone. Of course, when you get older three/four years mean nothing but at sixteen? They do imo.

The only thing is Emma was only sixteen when she died. How old are Shrim and Raz? Several years means that she had been into horrorcore since she was twelve or thirteen? No way Jose. I understand, as a child grows and is heading for young adulthood sometime you have to let go but at thirteen, I'm still the boss. Yes I yelled at my child and we'd both be unhappy but at least I was trying to keep him from going off some deepend when I did that. I still have a way to go so I'm no expert regarding my methods but a twenty year old boyfriend seems a too old for a sixteen year old girl. Especially one who lives in a different state, you don't know his family, etc. Just say'n.

I feel that same age stuff can be considered experimentation and won't necessarily leave a scar but when young people get involved with people who are three and four years older than them - dangerzone. Of course, when you get older three/four years mean nothing but at sixteen? They do imo.
I think Raz mentioned somewhere that Mel and Emma had been fans of SKR since they were 13 and also we know from Sam's sister that he got in to horrocore in 1999 which would have made him 10 years old. Strange I agree.

It makes me sad to see Emma. I've watched a vid made years ago of her and Dad's church group hiking a portion of the Appalachian Trail for some cause. She looked pudgy and awkward. In later vids she's droppin all the "baby fat" and turnin in to this beautiful woman. If her life would have been allowed to continue-trust me-she would have been the one doin all the killin.

I am waaaay to old to be saying it but both Emma and Mel were very pretty young women. Such a shame. They had bright futures perhaps. Compared to all the other girls/guys/women/men in the horrorcore/skr scene, they were drop dead beautiful.

Yes I stand corrected! ha! It is not the field beside Emma's, but if it's the only Kroger then that must be the one.
AND it's still walking distance.

I am unhappy with your extended absences young lady. Nobody gave you permission to get a life.

:gasp: :snarf: :AE's Monocle falls off into his soup:

but . . . that would be against TOS! And, misleading, deceptive, and amoral! :gavel: How can a society survive without rules! :waitasec: :bath:

:rolleyes:

Disclaimer: please excuse AndresEscobar's attempt at using emoticons. The tone meant to be conveyed was part sarcasm (ETA: tongue in cheek) with a little bit of blueberries on top. But the blueberries contain potassium bensoate, which is a harmful preservative. Also, AE hates blueberries.

bbm - Seriously? The media is really highlighting blueberries these day as the healthiest brain preserving fruit. Do you mean the frozen variety? It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Is it me or is everyone sort of groucy around here lately LOL

I love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members