VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did occasionally drink and in that same video you spoeal of he comments that this was a rare occasion. I have spoken with several people in the know and they have all confirmed to me that Sam didnt even like smoking marijuana so I think its safe to assume Sam wasnt a much of a drug user, at least on a regular basis. Emma and Mel on the other hand are very open and transparent about the fact that they both used drugs and drank frequently.

This sounds very CaseyAlike to me. No drinky, no smokey but pictures all over the place that appear contrary to those claims. Do peeps who don't drink generally like to hang around peeps who do? I know I don't. Add to that that 'kids' who drink, drink to get trashed. It's not the same as a grownup who enjoys a glass of wine or a cocktail before/with dinner. My :twocents:

I'm at work right now so short on time: on the way to Kroger there is a Dairy Queen - can someone look at the search warrants again - I recall either fast food receipts or bags or some reference to them. Thanks!

Yes, there is stuff in the warrants about stuff from dairy queen. Also, I'd assume the kroger might have been where Sam got his energy drinks also mentioned on the warrant, though they may have been from a gas station if there is a gas station close to the house.

Darn kids these days. Don't they know that gas stations always charge more! :shakes fist: :getoffmylawn: :nerves: :flashbak:

AE Note: WTF is this? -----> :bananalama:

Yes, there is stuff in the warrants about stuff from dairy queen. Also, I'd assume the kroger might have been where Sam got his energy drinks also mentioned on the warrant, though they may have been from a gas station if there is a gas station close to the house.

Darn kids these days. Don't they know that gas stations always charge more! :shakes fist: :getoffmylawn: :nerves: :flashbak:

I think that's called a "WTF."

bbm - Seriously? The media is really highlighting blueberries these day as the healthiest brain preserving fruit. Do you mean the frozen variety? It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Gotta read the back the ingredients on the back. Fresh blueberries are fine, but once you start messing with dried and frozens ones . . . bam.

A banana riding a lama what else could it be?

I am waaaay to old to be saying it but both Emma and Mel were very pretty young women. Such a shame. They had bright futures perhaps. Compared to all the other girls/guys/women/men in the horrorcore/skr scene, they were drop dead beautiful.
lol,Andres emocicons crack me up....but to continue the grouchy mode it always upsets me when it seems to be sadder or more tragic if someone attractive dies then someone not as good looking .....I think my grouchiness lately is because of bob.......:sick:

This sounds very CaseyAlike to me. No drinky, no smokey but pictures all over the place that appear contrary to those claims. Do peeps who don't drink generally like to hang around peeps who do? I know I don't. Add to that that 'kids' who drink, drink to get trashed. It's not the same as a grownup who enjoys a glass of wine or a cocktail before/with dinner. My :twocents:

Thats a good point, I dont drink or smoke myself because as a Buddhist it is a precept we take not to and I also dont tend to hang around those who do although I have no problem with those who do and do not think badly of them. I have vices of my own like anyone else.

I am unhappy with your extended absences young lady. Nobody gave you permission to get a life.

Sorry about being absent! lol Just been doing other stuff lately. I'll try to have better attendance from now on.

Lets clear the air here folks. We have all come a long way together and our differences of opinion are what made us closer to eachother, lets not give in to the temptation to start letting them drive us apart. I have been sort of out of touch lately myself but I sense something is amiss among our group here for some reason, maybe I am just reading in to things to much as usual but in any case lets have a group hug and proceed as always.

lol,Andres emocicons crack me up....but to continue the grouchy mode it always upsets me when it seems to be sadder or more tragic if someone attractive dies then someone not as good looking .....I think my grouchiness lately is because of bob.......:sick:

Well you know me better than to know my comment didnt mean to imply that, of all the people on the forum I have shown the most compassion for Monet and that is certainly not an attractive situation.

Thats a good point, I dont drink or smoke myself because as a Buddhist it is a precept we take not to and I also dont tend to hang around those who do although I have no problem with those who do and do not think badly of them. I have vices of my own like anyone else.

Oh I agree. But these are young people. We arrive at our preferences by my age through trial and error and sometimes necessity. My feeling is, when you're young, you are usually partaking in similar activities as your peers. Everything in context. Today I prefer to converse with sober people. I don't go out much anyway so just call me boring.

The Dell laptop has a restore partition built in to it, it formats the HD and restores it to where it was the day I bought it, I am doing that now but I lose everything on the HD but thats ok nothing of importance on there, very strange though the keyboards just wont type anything and when you hit any random key it brings up various control panel windows and stuff like that, has to be a virus which I dont understand because I run a tight ship here and i have everything locked down, I am very surpirsed anything could get through unless blouangel and tapu are behind this LOL

Anyway the laptop is restoring now so I should be up and running in about 30 minutes, WAIT FOR ME!

You write about "No Angel" and you get it for a week. No PC is the price you pay.

Who's up next?

Well I have several reasons to not be grumpy: Blou and Heroine are back and Andres is KILLING with the emoticons...actually made me LOL. And, Pax wants a goup hug which is fun; AND I also misread his post for a second when he was talking about "being out of touch myself" and I thought he was talking about touching himself for a quick sec :blushing: OH and tapu got my Tapustry thing, ahhhh, I crack myself up sometimes.

I walked a route from the Kelly house to Kroger on Google maps today. There are gas stations near the Kroger. That's when I saw the Dairy Queen. There is alternative route I have not taken yet. I will say the neighborhoods look quiet and sparse as far as people. Not many cars parked in driveways or on the street (as opposed to neighborhoods I've lived in where there are like 4cars per family).

I'm still going back and forth on whether the influence of horrorcore and Syko Sam will work into any type of defense or will make him look evil and get him the DP.

I also like dangrs reasoning about how Sam seemed to enjoy what he'd done and did not portray the usual remorse about killing someone he loved.

I am a little disappointed nobody commented on how skinny skinny cop actually is!!!!

Oh I agree. But these are young people. We arrive at our preferences by my age through trial and error and sometimes necessity. My feeling is, when you're young, you are usually partaking in similar activities as your peers. Everything in context. Today I prefer to converse with sober people. I don't go out much anyway so just call me boring.

Glad you brought that up. I can't seriously believe that Sam didn't use. Maybe he didn't like to smoke weed but I'll bet he was familiar with prescription drugs...only my opinion, but you don't hang around the tokers and drinkers if you aren't joining in with something. What, he just drank energy drinks? Funny that he would be so into Emma because she was a party hard kind of girl.

Kumbaya my Lord....where the hell is everyone?

OK, I retract that there are Petrol Stations near Kroger. Walked it again, this time went straight down 1st Left on Barrow, Right on Griffen. Last time I took an immediate left on Edmunds and then 2 blocks to Griffen. The Dairy Queen is right next to Kroger, like in the parking lot. It is on the corner of Griffen and Barrow. There is a Burger King on the opposite side of the street from Kroger, but harder to get to because of the traffic divider. And also in the same strip mall as Kroger, a Family Dollar and CVS.

Too bad I can't count that as exercise.

Found on kitchen table:
Dairy Queen Receipt
Dairy Queen wrapper
Kroger Receipt
Food Receipt (unk) I assume that means unknown
Empty Newport Cig box
Rock Star Energy Drink
Red Bull
Note to Melanie

Interestingly also found in the kitchen...the wood maul

The ball peen hammer was collected from the front bedroom where the womens bodies were.

Also note, the only thing mentioned from the back yard was:
keys w/ doll ring - back yard at bench

Found on kitchen table:
Dairy Queen Receipt
Dairy Queen wrapper
Kroger Receipt
Food Receipt (unk) I assume that means unknown
Empty Newport Cig box
Rock Star Energy Drink
Red Bull
Note to Melanie

Interestingly also found in the kitchen...the wood maul

The ball peen hammer was collected from the front bedroom where the womens bodies were.

Also note, the only thing mentioned from the back yard was:
keys w/ doll ring - back yard at bench

This is totally speculation, but since you mention the key I keep trying to find a reason for it to be out there. (even if it's not related) I'm pretty sure it was Emma's keys since it had a doll ring. Which then leads me to believe that it's probably house keys considering Emma didn't have a car. This kinda makes me think could he have possibly been kicked out already by either Deborah or Emma and he had a key to get back in? I know far fetched, but that could explain why he waited until they were sleep to kill them.
Maybe he got kicked out for one reason or another and he somehow stole Emma's keys or maybe Emma even gave them to him and while everyone was asleep he made his way back in and well you know the rest kinda....
Hey, it may sound a bit off, but not impossible and it gives us something else to think about eh?
It at least leads me to believe someone at some point was locked out, because regardless of why it was there I usually don't leave my house keys outside so anyone can unlock my door and come right in.
What I'm trying to say is regardless there was a plan set for those keys and I don't think it was for driving purposes or an accident that they were just left on the bench. Using my imagination can bring me to many conclusions; like, I keep wondering is it possible that Sam was intending to stay in VA and if he hid the keys he would have a possible reentry to a bath and food? Or did Sam overhear the 3 talking about him and how he had to leave? At any rate, with what Sam ended up doing you would think his world just unfolded somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx