VA - Grateful Dead Fan - Social Media Push

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well that would explain grateful does lack of personal belongings when he was found. if it were true.

The part about cleaning up (maybe he means drugs, but he could mean filth) also might make sense considering the condition of GD's shoes, which appear caked in dried mud (6/25 at RFK was wet). Following the shows at RFK, we had two Microbuses full of deadheads stop at our apartment in Lancaster, PA to take baths and clean up for a night. They were so filthy they left a ring in our bathtub that could not be scrubbed out. The bathroom smelled for days afterwards. Being on tour for a long time was a dirty, dirty business.

The C lead was not disproven. Until (and possibly after) GD is positively identified, there is a mother missing a son named Jay C unless the poster was a troll.

i read on another thread that the jason c in question was african american, and alive and well on the west coast. i feel like we really need to stop concentrating on that last name. the roommates our jason lived with said it definitely did not ring a bell. i feel like if that was actually his last name it would have instantly clicked to the roommates.

i read on another thread that the jason c in question was african american, and alive and well on the west coast. i feel like we really need to stop concentrating on that last name. the roommates our jason lived with said it definitely did not ring a bell. i feel like if that was actually his last name it would have instantly clicked to the roommates.

The person replied to a craigslist ad with pictures of Jason, a white man with blonde hair. The fact that there is a black man named Jason C on the west coast has no bearing on this case. We don't know if Jason is Grateful Doe, and it's not fair to discount other leads because they might not be this particular Jason.

The person replied to a craigslist ad with pictures of Jason, a white man with blonde hair. The fact that there is a black man named Jason C on the west coast has no bearing on this case. We don't know if Jason is Grateful Doe, and it's not fair to discount other leads because they might not be this particular Jason.

I'm confused? Which CL ad was replied to including pics? Is that the one DrD has been in touch with?

That may very well be true im just relaying what was posted on the other thread. But at the very least this " jason c" is NOT the jason in our pics. The roommates have said it was not his last name. You have to take everything you read on Craigslist with a grain of salt, there are a lot of trolls on there.

I'm confused? Which CL ad was replied to including pics? Is that the one DrD has been in touch with?
DrDMike posted 2 craigslist ads that included Grateful Doe pictures.
Someone posted on Craigslist that they thought the person was Jason C and that his mother had been looking for him. DrDMike later posted that this Jason C was alive, well and living on the west coast and that he was a Black man.

Just curious, where did the idea for this surname come from?

I have no idea, just I remember someone posting here that they were searching for a surname of C, and that they came up with no leads. It was in connection with the C surname, that was posted on Craigslist and a few users suggested variations of this name.

DrDMike posted 2 craigslist ads that included Grateful Doe pictures.
Someone posted on Craigslist that they thought the person was Jason C and that his mother had been looking for him. DrDMike later posted that this Jason Cwas alive, well and living on the west coast and that he was a Black man.

Yes. I was under the impression that the REPLY for those ads included pics. I like to confuse myself sometimes, lol.

Yes. I was under the impression that the REPLY for those ads included pics. I like to confuse myself sometimes, lol.
Nope. I would post the link to the reply but I don't want to start another round of confusion. :gaah:

I usually dont post and I would hate to go against TOS but I just read something very interesting on the Grateful Doe page on fb. It has both myrtle beach and a New jersey connenction, wich I think have been mentioned here somewhere.

I'm dying to know this is all twisting my tummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the new name - C - ring a bell to his former room mates?

I really want to know if that mom knows if her Jason was a Grateful Dead fan.

If he came from a highly religious family (see 'church picture'), isn't it possible he wouldn't tell his parents he'd dropped out to follow a rock band on tour?

It's important that people don't go googling this name and calling around and claiming to have found him alive. It's not an uncommon name so people just need to be patient. The woman is in contact with the right people.

Keep up the good work everyone. It's so close now. Hopefully this young man will have his name back soon thanks to your hard work and dedication!

Jenny (UK. Long time follower of the case).

It's important that people don't go googling this name and calling around and claiming to have found him alive. It's not an uncommon name so people just need to be patient. The woman is in contact with the right people.

Just emphasizing and thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members