VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he go to jail in 2005/2006.. I want to know was same jail as Rat.. let not forget,The MH case was a group rape..

I want to know was he a mechanic of sum type, cleaner type. I hope they run him in the dryer.

That was confirmed MH was a group rape?

Just K - thank you for saying woman need to be better prepared instead of portraying young woman as the weaker sex. I cannot stand all of the "woman should not walk alone" bs. It's degrading to me, as a woman, and the mother of a young woman.

I go to the state park and walk trails alone ... does this make me stupid. If i went missing while doing that i hope multiple people would not say "should have been walking with another girl" ... It's silly and not always an option unless you want to depend on other people for your safety all of the time.

Thankfully, for me, the unaware people around me do not realize i am armed with a taser, pepper spray, and knife because i was taught to be strong all on my own.

Also, I've gone to parties with groups of girls and left alone many times ... and not because i wanted to.

Sorry to get of topic, it's just something that boils my blood.

Did he go to jail in 2005/2006.. I want to know was same jail as Rat.. let not forget,The MH case was a group rape..

I want to know was he a mechanic of sum type, cleaner type. I hope they run him in the dryer.

He's been in and out of jail a good bit. I know he also did a wide variety of manual labor jobs and worked through a staffing service type deal at "Labor Ready."

About that RSO, IMO, the shape of his eyes (Rounder,) ears (Smaller and less protruding,) nostrils and tip of nose are very different and the shape of the eyebrows, being rounder and thicker make me believe he does not really look like "Sketch." But as I said before, he may be a relative to "Sketch."

Just checking my feeds and it looks like the search hasn't started yet. Anyone got any word on when they are starting for the day?

My point is not one of her friends walked her to the car, made sure she was ok, they were all drinking and having fun and they didn't want to be bothered with a sick girl.

I have no words for that. Well, ok, I do .... but I'll keep my duct tape on.
So happy your girl was kept safe and that the stranger turned out to be a better samaritan than her "friends".

Just K - thank you for saying woman need to be better prepared instead of portraying young woman as the weaker sex. I cannot stand all of the "woman should not walk alone" bs. It's degrading to me, as a woman, and the mother of a young woman.

I go to the state park and walk trails alone ... does this make me stupid. If i went missing while doing that i hope multiple people would not say "should have been walking with another girl" ... It's silly and not always an option unless you want to depend on other people for your safety all of the time.

Thankfully, for me, the unaware people around me do not realize i am armed with a taser, pepper spray, and knife because i was taught to be strong all on my own.

Also, I've gone to parties with groups of girls and left alone many times ... and not because i wanted to.

That annoys me too....but get a gun. Knives and tasers and pepper spray won't bring down everyone. No matter how wary or prepared or strong you are. And these attacks aren't usually out of the blue. It'll start with something like asking for the time, or something to get juuuuust close enough to you. You can't exactly taze everyone who asks you what time it is, so you play along, though ready. But if its a 6'5, 300 lb, prison hardened, sex-crazed, career criminal hopped up on PCP, he's already close enough to get a hold of you. Hell he could just tackle you. Point being, you'll usually only get one chance to get away from someone who can severely over power you, and pepper spray, a knife, or a taser won't always do it... But a few well placed bullets would. Look at MS and BSL in Lafayette. She had pepper spray, AND a knife, AND the element of surprise. Sometimes it just won't stop them. But I do agree. The whole "don't walk alone" thing is stupid. People just need to be wary and know they're fighting for their life and that "less than lethal" won't cut it. You save your own life by being willing to take theirs....or die fighting. And leave such a mess and so much evidence he'll never get away with it.

No one is trying to insult you here. I do think youre overconfidence leads you to take unnecessary risks and also to advocate that others do the same. Stupid? No; Foolish; Yes.

The fact remains that attackers can fight off pepper spray, tasers and fend off a knife, especially when the attacker usually outweighs the victim by a good 50-100 lbs, could be under the influence of drugs or having a psychotic break and has more upper body strength and testosterone.

Im also pretty sure that numerous female victims murdered every year fought like hell with their male attackers but it didnt do them any good.

Thats not seeing women as the weaker sex, its acknowledging a fact and personally I hope youre a little more cautious in the future as Id hate to see a contributor here end up on the missing or deceased list from something that could have been avoided with a little caution and a healthy dose of reality.

About that RSO, IMO, the shape of his eyes (Rounder,) ears (Smaller and less protruding,) nostrils and tip of nose are very different and the shape of the eyebrows, being rounder and thicker make me believe he does not really look like "Sketch." But as I said before, he may be a relative to "Sketch."
Its not exactly comparing surveillance photos though. Its just a sketch, which isn't going to be exact. But the main features, the height, weight...its all quite similar as far as suspects and their sketched likenesses go. Plus, the MO and proximities can't be overlooked. He did deal with another guy a few times though. Haven't found his mugshot yet.

"OTHER CASES OF MISSING YOUNG WOMEN:

At least three other young women have disappeared in the area in the last five years.

October 2009: Morgan Harrington, 20, disappeared after stepping outside John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, where she had been attending a Metallica concert. The Virginia Tech student’s remains were found about three months later near U.S. 29 in a remote field of a 700-acre farm in southern Albemarle County.

In July 2010, state police announced that evidence in Harrington’s case was linked forensically to the September 2005 abduction and sexual assault of a 26-year-old woman in the city of Fairfax.

That victim was attacked as she walked home from a grocery store. She survived.

A suspect has not been identified, but police released a composite sketch of the man who was described as black, between 25 and 35 years old, about 6 feet tall and, in 2005, sporting a mustache and beard".

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/cha...g-for-university-of-virginia-student/28064644

I didnt think he was dead on but thinking how its someones recollection made me think it may be the same person.

That was confirmed MH was a group rape?

yes to my understanding they found more than one dna in her clothing. this was said to be human semen that didnt match anyone in the database of rapist offender or sexual offenders.

It said in a tip MH was seen in a truck or near a truck with group of men at a hotel room.

http://i.imgur.com/nZmbhzy.jpg
So here's Morgan Harrington's suspect (minus hair and a tweak to his beard) along with a violent sex offender and drug dealer who is the only sex offender that lives around the corner where Hannah Graham was last seen. He fits the height and weight as well, and his MO is the same as the woman assaulted in 2005 they linked to Morgan's case. So seeing as how he was possibly spotted not long after Hannah's disappearance, the possibility is the same perp (along with these other facts) make me raise my eyebrow quite inquisitively.
http://i.imgur.com/skaYYDc.jpg
This is where he lives and works

Wait a minute. This guy you posted already has a record, and if he's a SO, they have his DNA.. There is no one in the database whose DNA matches the MH and rape case, so how can he be the one?

Nothing from any LE agency has even remotely hinted at anything other than a single killer. The gang rape rumor isjust that, rumor.

I know there's more surveillance cameras around there though. And being that the FBI is helping, chances are they already know quite a bit more about what happened.

This has my skin crawling. I pray she's brought home and SOON! But by chance, have they asked local land owners to check their fields, and watch for vultures yet? Cause they need to and the sooner the better!!!

Wait a minute. This guy you posted already has a record, and if he's a SO, they have his DNA.. There is no one in the database whose DNA matches the MH and rape case, so how can he be the one?

Read back a few posts. Because of 1. Human Error 2.Back logs 3. Partial Profile 4. Never swabbed...so again...human error

And let's not forget...even if not related to the MH case, he's still the only violent sex offender who lives in that particular area where Hannah went missing

That annoys me too....but get a gun. Knives and tasers and pepper spray won't bring down everyone. No matter how wary or prepared or strong you are. And these attacks aren't usually out of the blue. It'll start with something like asking for the time, or something to get juuuuust close enough to you. You can't exactly taze everyone who asks you what time it is, so you play along, though ready. But if its a 6'5, 300 lb, prison hardened, sex-crazed, career criminal hopped up on PCP, he's already close enough to get a hold of you. Hell he could just tackle you. Point being, you'll usually only get one chance to get away from someone who can severely over power you, and pepper spray, a knife, or a taser won't always do it... But a few well placed bullets would. Look at MS and BSL in Lafayette. She had pepper spray, AND a knife, AND the element of surprise. Sometimes it just won't stop them. But I do agree. The whole "don't walk alone" thing is stupid. People just need to be wary and know they're fighting for their life and that "less than lethal" won't cut it. You save your own life by being willing to take theirs....or die fighting. And leave such a mess and so much evidence he'll never get away with it.
I'm actually anti - gun .... i can shoot one, but i could never own one lol and I'm not anti-gun ownership ... i just don't like them personally. We actually just passed conceal and carry in IL so it is an option now at least! !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503