VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

I would like to know what direction JLM was traveling when he evaded police at a high rate of speed.....for example if he was headed towards I-64 its possible he's headed to the Hampton Roads area and familiar surroundings.

I live in Hampton Roads, VA. Have police said he is believed to still be driving the sister's blue car? Does she have it back by now? They should release a photo of the car and license plate for all surrounding areas to watch for. I read somewhere on his arrest record he was charged with something in Newport News years ago- he could be in that area of Hampton Roads now.

New:

Forensics will be in tomorrow.

LE revisted JM's apartment and took some evidence.

LE released a "Wanted" poster for JM for Reckless driving, and wanting to talk to him in regards to this case.

Thanks a bunch, Lava!!

If there is a wanted poster out there on him, why would he show up at the DMV?

The picture was taken at the DMV, and is now on the wanted poster. He didn't go to the DMV after the wanted poster.

Link, please.

Thanks.

Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News
BREAKING: Chief Longo just told me he hopes to have the forensics back tomorrow from the searches that were done... http://t.co/wArpj4K8hh
2:48am - 23 Sep 14

Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News
BREAKING: Chief Longo tells me forensics from Matthew's apartment should be back tomorrow. #HannahGraham
2:53am - 23 Sep 14

ETA, I'm in Australia so it's the 23rd here :)

Henry Graff &#8207;@HenryGraff 9m
UPDATE: police say Jesse Matthew photo used in wanted poster was taken at the DMV on 9/19/14.

So I was right then (or LE read my post!) That is a good bit of luck and a little odd that JM would renew his licence at this time. Unless he did it thinking that is what the police wanted to talk to him about? Bit of a stretch, I know.

I'm going back to find the very useful timeline/video/media links post by Bakerlady (?? I think) & would like to request that it be stickied at the top of the thread.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

The reaons JM is a POI is very simple. He's the last one that can be traced to Hannah Graham. And LE can't track either of them from that point.

I completely agree and have argued the same (though I did not confine my thoughts to the south); however, neither you nor anyone else here has claimed that JM's race is the sole reason he is a POI, as far as I know.

So it is not a mug shot? They want people to think it is, though.

They didn't indicate that it's a mug shot. It is the probably the most recent picture to include on a wanted poster though. jmo...

I think the police are doing a horrible job ..... why are they talking so much ? Why are they so sure that JLM is their man if they have no proof ?

they should not make it look like JLM is their man until they are sure. This reminds me of Richard Jewel.

Honestly, we don't even know if WG came forward. LE has said so many untruthful things publically (example: theres no one walking with Hannah; that's just a reflection"; example: were looking for a black male with short hair and a goatee), that it's hard to trust anything they say. I know there are reasons for LE saying what they say and how they say it, but once the public sees that they have been untruthful, their credibility diminishes.

That is NOT the reason why JM is being sought and not this WG. Wouldn't make a bit of difference if JM came forward. He'd be in as much trouble or more even if he were innocent, and it has nothing to do with color either. You had better believe that LE tracked WG's movements after he was seen on the film and wanted to know what he did afterwards That he is not the last to be with Hannah was also helpful.

JM has the problem that both he and Hannah disappeared off tape after they left at Tempo. So he's the one left holding the proverbial bag and LE can't follow what he did thereafter That's where the problem is. Plus they somehow found out he had a car in the area. So unless JM has an alibi, can prove he left Hannah and the area alone shortly after being with her at Tempo, he has a serious problem. Has nothing to do with cooperation on the part of WG. If WG disappeared into thin air, had a car at the place, LE would be checking him out too. The fact is probably that he left the area and Hannah was then with JM.

The attorney probably told JM that the best thing he could do was not to say anything to LE and lie low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo